Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    iLoveMyTraps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iLoveMyTraps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No Gains For 1 Year :@:@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been training for a year and i havent seen no gains NO ****ING GAINS do u know how pissed this must make me i spent so much money on supplemtns and foods and gym fees and i havent seen no gains not even 1!!!! well nothing big jus minor gains like 1 inch on my tricep in a year thats it.Here is what i was using for the year it was a 4 day split liek this:

Monday:Chest/Bicep/Forearms

Flat bench 8x6x4
    Incline Dumbells 3x8
    Pec Dec machine 3x8

Preacher curls 3x10
    Hammer curls 3x10
    Alternating db curls 3x8

Wrist curls 4x20

Tuesday:Quads/Hams/Calves

Squats 8x6x4
    Leg press 3x8
    Leg raises 3x10
    Calf raises 4x20

Thursday:Tricep/Back

close grip bench 8x6x4
    Skull crushers 3x8
    Dips 3x6

Deadlifts 8x6x4
    Db rows 3x8
    Lat pulldowns 4x8

Sunday:Shoulders/Traps

seated dumbell press 3x8
    Plate raises 3x8
    Upright rows 12x8x6x4

Shrugs machine 4x8
    Db shrugs 3x8

that is my workout what is wrong that im doing that didnt get me any gains in 1 year? please i really need any help i can get right now.

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your routine sucks! Not only that I can gurantee that you don't eat alot, or maybe also you haven't gotten enough sleep. Typicaly a person needs atleast 3000-4000 cals or if an ecto sometimes more.

Maybe ur an ecto, but whatever the case get your rouitne sorted, get eating more and sleep 8-9 hours a night apply this and you will see gains maybe in 2-3 months.

Also post your diet? and tell me how much you sleep?
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

bobmcbob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well, first off your 17, second off, what do you expect? for a normal person with your average genes, 1 inch on your arms in a year isn't too bad...and your probably not eating enough or as often as you should and on top of all that, your routine does suck, try an 8 day split where you work each muscle group on its own...but don't work out stupid (for ex. work out back one day, then arms the next, or work shoulders one day than chest the next) and try to get at least 2 grams of protein per pound. Also, the mear fact that you are changing your routine will help you grow, you can't possibly expect to keep on gaining on the same routine/exercises you've been doing, every 6 months or so, toss your body a curveball
    5'9"
    16.5" arms

corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dont really see the problem with the routine. you probably just are not pushing yourself hard enough. yeah eat more and sleep more though if you arent getting enough
    GOAL: BUILD LEAN MASS
    SUPPLEMENTS: whey protein & creatine mono
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html - exercises
    http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php - food
    http://www.nutritiondata.com - calorie counter
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956 - clean bulking
    http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=292tc2 - MY MOTIVATION

BURNINATER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURNINATER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURNINATER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURNINATER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURNINATER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURNINATER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURNINATER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURNINATER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURNINATER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURNINATER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURNINATER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bobmcbob
    well, first off your 17,

so???
    Height: 5'10 (178cm)
    Weight: 176lbs (80kg)
    Body Fat: 10%

·My Pics (December 2005) -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=675693

- Level 1 Australian Strength and Conditioning accredited coach
    - Certificate 3 in Fitness
    - Certificate 4 in Fitness
    - AIF Master Trainer qualification
    - Zest Personal Trainer

iLoveMyTraps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iLoveMyTraps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my diet is
    Morning-2 egg whites and wheetabix with nuts and honey
    - tuna baguet with salad
    - white rice and chiken breast supreme(frozen food) gives 25g protien
    - baked potato with cheese and beans
    - peanut butter sandwitch with a 45g protien shake

that is what i eat mostly everyday and i get around 8-9 hours sleep

Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jem777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    by god you're trying to bulk for god's sake. eat twice that amount.

well, first off your 17, second off, what do you expect? for a normal person with your average genes, 1 inch on your arms in a year isn't too bad...and your probably not eating enough or as often as you should and on top of all that, your routine does suck, try an 8 day split where you work each muscle group on its own...but don't work out stupid (for ex. work out back one day, then arms the next, or work shoulders one day than chest the next) and try to get at least 2 grams of protein per pound. Also, the mear fact that you are changing your routine will help you grow, you can't possibly expect to keep on gaining on the same routine/exercises you've been doing, every 6 months or so, toss your body a curveball
    i cant go gym so much i work and stuff i only got 4 days free.

Originally Posted by Jem777
    by god you're trying to bulk for god's sake. eat twice that amount.
    i try eat at work too but its hard u know.

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iLoveMyTraps
    my diet is
    Morning-2 egg whites and wheetabix with nuts and honey
    - tuna baguet with salad
    - white rice and chiken breast supreme(frozen food) gives 25g protien
    - baked potato with cheese and beans
    - peanut butter sandwitch with a 45g protien shake

that is what i eat mostly everyday and i get around 8-9 hours sleep
    There's your answer not enough food, I ain't gonna help you anymore because this is your problem you need more food. Wheres your veggies? Good fats? More complex carbs. Dude you should be aiming to get 300-400 carbs a day maybe 50-90 of them simple from a PWO, and you need over 200 grams of protien a day, get ur self sorted nuff saID!!!!!
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

if my workout sucks can any1 be kind enough to show me a really good 1 that will get me bigger with the reps and sets please!!

i try eat at work too but its hard u know.
    Well thats why we make sacrafices, if you can't do that BB is'nt for you, dude I worked 50 hours a week with college and social life I got it donw with good organisation, organise urself well and u can do it, NO EXCUSES!

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ok well im 17 and have been working out pretty hardcore for a couple months using a simple 5-day split on a 3x6 routine. My diet is in good order and im getting proper supplementation. I am already seeing gains in muscle mass and strength. Clearly you are doing something wrong.

HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have been training for a year and i havent seen no gains NO ****ING GAINS do u know how pissed this must make me i spent so much money on supplemtns and foods and gym fees and i havent seen no gains not even 1!!!! well nothing big jus minor gains like 1 inch on my tricep in a year thats it.Here is what i was using for the year it was a 4 day split liek this:

Monday:Chest/Bicep/Forearms

Flat bench 8x6x4
    Incline Dumbells 3x8
    Pec Dec machine 3x8

Preacher curls 3x10
    Hammer curls 3x10
    Alternating db curls 3x8

Wrist curls 4x20

Tuesday:Quads/Hams/Calves

Squats 8x6x4
    Leg press 3x8
    Leg raises 3x10
    Calf raises 4x20

Thursday:Tricep/Back

close grip bench 8x6x4
    Skull crushers 3x8
    Dips 3x6

Deadlifts 8x6x4
    Db rows 3x8
    Lat pulldowns 4x8

Sunday:Shoulders/Traps

seated dumbell press 3x8
    Plate raises 3x8
    Upright rows 12x8x6x4

Shrugs machine 4x8
    Db shrugs 3x8

that is my workout what is wrong that im doing that didnt get me any gains in 1 year? please i really need any help i can get right now.
    make your routine much more simple. with this youre hitting your triceps and shoulders twice indirectly and once directly. this could easily lead to overtraining.. btw shoulders on sunday, and the next day you hit chest? you have no idea how much benching hits your delts and even triceps.
    btw you forgot to work your hamstrings. just make everything much more simple, follow this old school routine:
    monday, BACK AND BICEPS+FOREARMS
    wednesday CHEST, SHOULDERS AND TRICEPS
    friday, LEGS AND ABS
    you didnt post your diet not even your daily totals, which translates to me you eat once or twice a day, pop a multi, maybe a scoop of whey and call it a day. dont tell me you know about nutrition cause if you did, i bet my left arm you would include about it in your post.

only work out 3 days a week from now on and get an account in fitday.com . your new goals are to get 1,5g protein/lb/bw, carbs 2-3g lb/bw and fats 0,5g lb/bw (these are just guidelines you can later find what works best) and read up about nutrition and what foods have what you mostly want. i dont care if youre "never hungry", eat until you puke and get used to it, i dont care if you cant cook ask someone to teach you, i dont care if you dont have time cut your balls off and ****in make time, if you wanna gain you have to eat.

if my workout sucks can any1 be kind enough to show me a really good 1 that will get me bigger with the reps and sets please!!
    Dude it could be good you know, I mostly don't know about workouts, but I am a geneius when it comes to dieting down and up. Just eat like I told you and u will make gains, to me it looks decent but then again IDK.

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh btw fitday has a good way to measure your caloric needs, i believe they use the Harris Benedict method where you write your height, weight, age and activity (1,1-2) they make it really simple... fitdays gonna save your life bro, just write the name of the food and portion size and click add...

thx guys so hows this new diet i will try to do then.

Morning- 2 whole eggs,cerial with nuts and honey and a 2 slices whole wheat bread.
    Tuna sandwitch with salad and a protien bar
    Brown rice and chiken breast with brocli and a multi vitamin
    Baked potato with beans and cheese
    45g protien shake with milk and a turkey ham sandwitch

hows this guys??? im gona try stick to this

thx guys so hows this new diet i will try to do then.

Morning- 2 whole eggs,cerial with nuts and honey and a 2 slices whole wheat bread.
    Tuna sandwitch with salad and a protien bar
    Brown rice and chiken breast with brocli and a multi vitamin
    Baked potato with beans and cheese
    45g protien shake with milk and a turkey ham sandwitch

hows this guys??? im gona try stick to this
    no

fitday damnit fitday

ill have to disagree with some of the stuff you said. i wouldnt advise the guy to aim for 2g protein/lb/bw as he wont be able to get enough calories, carbs, water and money, since hes a beginner it would be overkill. 2g is for very rare cases, and hes a natural so theres no reason for it.
    and whats so stupid with working back one day, chest the other etc?

oh btw ilovemytraps, have you been stuck at the same weights for more than 2 workouts now?

SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50) SemiShred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1 inch on your arms is great, think about it, pro's have 23" arms, they have been training for 15 years, did they start at 8" ?
    Training in Budokai Do.

Vicom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vicom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vicom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vicom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vicom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vicom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vicom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vicom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vicom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vicom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vicom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm no Einstein but shouldn't you be working your triceps with your chest and your biceps with your back? Have you kept this routine the whole time? When I started weight training in April (I think) I hit a plateua within 6 weeks. I change my routine every 4-6 weeks and I've been getting steady gains. I'm still a small **** but I'm working my way up.

GregC525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregC525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Abyss
    Your routine sucks! Not only that I can gurantee that you don't eat alot, or maybe also you haven't gotten enough sleep. Typicaly a person needs atleast 3000-4000 cals or if an ecto sometimes more.

Maybe ur an ecto, but whatever the case get your rouitne sorted, get eating more and sleep 8-9 hours a night apply this and you will see gains maybe in 2-3 months.

Also post your diet? and tell me how much you sleep?
    The routine is fine. I use a similar workout plan and I've never had any trouble putting on muscle. The problem is probably that he's not eating enough.
    Have a great day

GregC525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregC525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vicom
    I'm no Einstein but shouldn't you be working your triceps with your chest and your biceps with your back?.
    That comes down to personal preference. I find my triceps tire too quickly if I work them with the chest (and the same deal for biceps with back.) By working semi-opposing muscle groups, I get my greatest pumps, so chest with biceps and back with triceps works just alright. If he's not seeing gains, he can try changing it up I guess.
    Have a great day

playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playboy4ll23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont believe that you made no gains at all. ou have to make some kind of gain if you were consistantly working out and on a good diet, even if your routine sucked you would have some kind of gain
    It's a great day to fight, and a great day to die

Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    try this routine

chest/triceps day

flat bench
    incline bench
    decline bench
    chest flys

tricep pulldown
    skull crushers
    weighted dips
    close grip bench
    db tricep extensions?(dont know what their called)

shoulders/traps

bb shrug
    db shrug (do a set of 10, on the 10th rep hold the shrug and walk around a bench 3 times)
    behind the back bb shrug
    upright rows

front db raise
    side lateral db raise
    one armed cable cross overs
    seated db press
    military press

back/biceps

lat pulldown
    pullups
    bent over barbell row
    one armed db row
    cable rows
    hyperextensions
    deadlifts
    romanian deadlifts
    good mornings

21 curls
    hammer curls
    incline curls

and your leg day looks about fine

im not saying to go with this routine but its an example on how your routine could be alot better

dont give up yet, find out what your doing wrong and build on it
    i was here for the gay porn straight porn battle of july 10th 2007

"there are no absolutes in bodybuilding" -cssprophet

LPC: 3336

Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is what I eat (In order every 2 hours)

6 eggs (2 of them whole) with a cup of oats and 2 slices whole wheat bread

can of tuna with 2 slices whole wheat bread and an apple

Chicken with some kashi go-lean cereal (good stuff)

protein shake with a bowl of normal cereal and yogurt (maybe a banana too)

Dinner (varies, but usually consists of meat with some kind of vegetable, or just pasta)

I usually work at night and have some almonds every 2 hours

Then before bed I have a protein shake with a cup of fat-free milk

To some people this isn't much, but I have been gaining weight and muscle with this. Just keep eating more every week until you are gaining muscle. Then when you hit a plateau with your diet, eat more! I plan on getting some flax seed oil and some protein bars into my diet when I hit a plateau.....which should be quite soon.

Loyalty.Purity.Honor. SCiONiC_xTc_32's Avatar
    SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Change up your routine.
    PAIN is WEAKNESS leaving the BODY.

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    chest/biceps, back/triceps... WTF??? that's a seriously weird split.
    it should be chest/triceps, back/biceps. you're only doing curls for biceps - for biceps, you should be doing pullups and rows as well. these are much better for the biceps, so you should do biceps and back on the same day.
    for back, add in seated rows, wide grip pullups and close grip pullups, and take away lat pulldown.

as for chest/triceps, they should definately be done together. triceps get done in bench press, incline bench press, pullovers, dips - every chest exercise. do them together.

as for shoulders, do front, lateral and rear raises after dumbell press. you just put 'plate raises' - this tells me nothing. are you doing front, lateral and rear raises? something in my mind tells me you're not doing rear raises - work those rear delts!

Loyalty.Purity.Honor. SCiONiC_xTc_32's Avatar
    SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SCiONiC_xTc_32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WCC
    chest/biceps, back/triceps... WTF??? that's a seriously weird split.
    it should be chest/triceps, back/biceps. you're only doing curls for biceps - for biceps, you should be doing pullups and rows as well. these are much better for the biceps, so you should do biceps and back on the same day.
    for back, add in seated rows, wide grip pullups and close grip pullups, and take away lat pulldown.

as for chest/triceps, they should definately be done together. triceps get done in bench press, incline bench press, pullovers, dips - every chest exercise. do them together.

as for shoulders, do front, lateral and rear raises after dumbell press. you just put 'plate raises' - this tells me nothing. are you doing front, lateral and rear raises? something in my mind tells me you're not doing rear raises - work those rear delts!
    yes, exactly.
    PAIN is WEAKNESS leaving the BODY.

bobmcbob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by HEADSH0T
    no

fitday damnit fitday

ill have to disagree with some of the stuff you said. i wouldnt advise the guy to aim for 2g protein/lb/bw as he wont be able to get enough calories, carbs, water and money, since hes a beginner it would be overkill. 2g is for very rare cases, and hes a natural so theres no reason for it.
    and whats so stupid with working back one day, chest the other etc?

oh btw ilovemytraps, have you been stuck at the same weights for more than 2 workouts now?

dude, I didn't mean don't only do one bodypart a day, I meant don't work out a specific muscle group and then work another one the next day where you are secondarly using the previous muscle group...and I'm going to have to disagree with you on 2g of protein/lb being too much for someone thats natural, are you under the impression that the body can only absorb 30g of protein at a time or something? proffesional bodybuilders consume 600, 700 grams of protein a day...so, yeah, your confused
    5'9"
    16.5" arms

swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "i havent seen no gains not even 1!!!! "

Now gains come in units? Oh cool, i just got four gains yesterday, im pumped. :P Eat like a monster, lift like a monster.. become a monster
    Check out and support my bodybuilding blog. Contains my workout log, as well as daily lifting, nutrition, and supplementation tips:

www.swfxx.com