Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

****iForce Nutrition - Introduces Potassium Nitrate - EXTREME PUMPS/ENDURANCE!****

YOU ASKED FOR IT

NOW YOU'LL HAVE IT!

Introducing a first to the dietary supplement stage, iForce Nutrition is releasing a PURE Nitrate product that can be used on its own for insane pumps/endurance, or in conjunction with any pre-workout of your choice such as Conquer or Hemavol!

What is Potassium Nitrate?
    Potassium Nitrate is mix of both potassium and a nitrate bond, giving users all the many benefits that nitrates offer such as intense vasodilation, intense pumps, enhanced endurance, and increase athletic performance!

How should I take Potassium Nitrate?
    Consume 1-2 capsules to assess your tolerance, and then work up to a total of 4 capsules 30-60 minutes preworkout. Do NOT combine Potassium Nitrate with any other Nitrate containing supplements.

What can I stack with Potassium Nitrate
    Conquer
    Hemavol
    Compete

Just about anything/everything!

When will this be available

We hope to have it available in ~2 weeks!

Here is some more info that was missing yesterday

for those who are unaware of what Potassium Nitrate is

The Ultimate Nitric Oxide Molecule is here!

For the past 10-15 years, one of the most popular terms in Sports Nutrition is “Nitric Oxide”. Originally L-Arginine was used to give people “pumps” until it was discovered that orally ingested arginine really does very little to nothing for increased Nitric Oxide production. Since then, it has been an all our foot race to find which compounds are capable of truly increasing Nitric Oxide, and which products can give the ultimate pumps. After years of research, and clinical studies, the choice for optimal Nitric Oxide production is found in the all-mighty Nitrate.

How does it work?

Nitrates are inorganic compounds that have been shown to significantly increase Nitric Oxide production through the “nitrate-nitrite-NO pathway”. This can be easily understood by viewing this model:

As shown above, when you ingest a nitrate, it first converts into a Nitrite, and then ultimately into pure Nitric Oxide. What makes this form of Nitric Oxide production so effective is how quickly it is able to be completed in the body, giving you seemingly instantaneous results.

Why Potassium Nitrate instead of other forms of Nitrates?
    Potassium Nitrate is the premier form of Nitrate utilization due to several factors. For 1, Potassium Nitrate contains a high percentage of Nitrates in each molecule, unlike other popular Nitrates currently available. This means you need to take less material, to get more Nitrates. In fact, Potassium Nitrate is 61% Nitrate, and only 39% Potassium, so this makes it possible to give you HUGE Nitrate doses, in just a few small pills. Potassium is also used due for its many health benefits such as acting as an electrolyte, enhancing physical performance, and helping to reduce cramping brought on by dehydration from strenuous exercise.

What can Nitrates really do for me?

One of the best aspects about Nitrate usage is that they are beneficial for every type of athlete. By significantly increasing Nitric Oxide, your body is able to perform physical actions at a lower Oxygen requirement. This means that your endurance will be significantly enhanced on your very first dose! Imagine breathing easier, yet running faster, or lasting longer in the weight room.
    Another benefit to Nitrate usage is the intense vasodilation it provides. Vasodilation is the literal expanding of your veins, which allows more blood, oxygen, and nutrients to reach your hungry and tired muscle cells. This gives you a great “pumped” feeling, as well as significantly enhanced recovery.

You’re one dose away from the best work out of your life…
    Just 1 single dose of 2-4 capsules of iForce Nutrition’s Potassium Nitrate will give you the best workout you have ever experienced. Take it on its own, stack it with Hemavol or Conquer, or ANY pre-workout product of your choice to see just how powerful this new Sports Nutrition break though truly is!

Last edited by VaughnTrue; 05-31-2013 at 06:34 AM.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    probably the biggest bullsht supplement ive ever seen
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Performax Labs Athlete alison2008's Avatar
    alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First! Bam this is awesome!!

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

YOU ASKED FOR IT

NOW YOU'LL HAVE IT!

Introducing a first to the dietary supplement stage, iForce Nutrition is releasing a PURE Nitrate product that can be used on its own for insane pumps/endurance, or in conjunction with any pre-workout of your choice such as Conquer or Hemavol!

What is Potassium Nitrate?
    Potassium Nitrate is mix of both potassium and a nitrate bond, giving users all the many benefits that nitrates offer such as intense vasodilation, intense pumps, enhanced endurance, and increase athletic performance!

How should I take Potassium Nitrate?
    Consume 1-2 capsules to assess your tolerance, and then work up to a total of 4 capsules 30-60 minutes preworkout. Do NOT combine Potassium Nitrate with any other Nitrate containing supplements.

What can I stack with Potassium Nitrate
    Conquer
    Hemavol
    Compete

Just about anything/everything!

When will this be available

We hope to have it available in ~2 weeks!

National Qualified Bikini Competitor
    Performax Labs Athlete
    Team Smart Shake

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jonnybrahvo View Post
    I'd love to hear your explanation on this one...

is it the science proven nitrates, or the science proven vitamin C that has you confused ?
    I got no strings on me

mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    .....? Potassium excretes sodium....

Originally Posted by mccouch View Post
    .....? Potassium excretes sodium....

Have you done any research whatsoever on Nitrates and what Potassium Nitrate offers users?
    I got no strings on me

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dropping product after product, nice work iForce.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice. 2 great new products guys.
    Certified Fapologist

My protein shake brings all the girls to the yard
    A protein shake a day keeps the bullies away

~3 years and +40lbs later...

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would like to offer you some Creatine Ethyl Ester
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'd love to hear why you think this.........

Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmmmm

Mabe I should add this to my Conquer log for an EPIC iForce log!
    In Search of Cheap Agmatine Caps

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lolol

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Introducing a first to the dietary supplement stage..
    This statement simply isn't true.

Registered User naturalphllykid's Avatar
    naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pretty sure there's plenty of scientific data behind nitrates being one of the most effective pump products on the market

not sure where your logic is coming from on this one

not trying to be a dick either, just curious as to what your rationale is

Nice dosing on this one Vaughn
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    Instagram: rob_mansports

1st Access To Products & Employee Pricing; Join Here:
    OnePercenter.net

Win A Year Supply of MAN Sports
    (12 Game Day + 12 PR-XT + 12 Nolvadren XT)
    Join Here
    MANSports.com/Giveaway

Welcome To The Kingdom Of MAN:
    ********.com/MANSportsInc
    Instagram.com/MANSports

patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) patricksushi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been wanting to try Potassium Nitrate for awhile! Can you please give us an estimated price range?

mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you done any research whatsoever on Nitrates and what Potassium Nitrate offers users?
    I do know that nitrates diminish the effectiveness of what its bonded to. Why not just use creatine nitrate? Or betaine or something like that..

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I do know that nitrates diminish the effectiveness of what its bonded to. Why not just use creatine nitrate? Or betaine or something like that..
    There are licensing rights with many kinds of nitrate bonded compounds

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dietary nitrate and O₂ consumption during exercise.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23075552

Effects of dietary nitrate on oxygen cost during exercise.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17635415

not to mention the whole pump aspect

Originally Posted by EPolis13 View Post
    There are licensing rights with many kinds of nitrate bonded compounds
    Okay, well didn't know that..

This is not meant to be a source of potassium...Plain and simple.

This is for the nitrate.

Nitrates bound to amino acids(creatine/betaine) are patent protected, and we don't mess with peoples patents without written consent.

This is also cheaper, and easier to take(smaller doses needed).
    I got no strings on me

MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why not.. I'd give it a go.
    Competitive powerlifter
    601s/342b/700d

1643 total @ 214bw
    Usapl

Mp_Deadlifts

This is not meant to be a source of potassium...Plain and simple.

This is for the nitrate.

Nitrates bound to amino acids(creatine/betaine) are patent protected, and we don't mess with peoples patents without written consent.

This is also cheaper, and easier to take(smaller doses needed).
    So then taking into account my previous post about diminished effects, then the fact that its bonded to K shouldn't be an issue for electrolyte balance..But anyways yes its not news that nitrates reduce the o2 cost of exercise. Looks like a solid product though. Any idea on the price? My APS CN is 30$+ s&h for 50 servings

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also is it 150mg of actual nitrate? Or potassium nitrate?

jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd give it a shot. iForce definitely has some legit products (i.e. Dexaprine XR, Compete, Hemavol, Intimidate to name a few). I am curious to see what the pricing will be.
    NCSF-CPT

"It is not the critic who counts..."

Ergogenix ErgoBolic and ErgoTest Sponsored Log/Review (Current): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158236623&p=1165159213#post1165159213

AI Sports Nutrition Glycobol Sponsored Log (Complete): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155174563

Betancourt D-Stunner Sponsored Log/Review (Complete): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154254411&p=1077053051#post1077053051

Originally Posted by jcastil7 View Post
    I'd give it a shot. iForce definitely has some legit products (i.e. Dexaprine XR, Compete, Hemavol, Intimidate to name a few). I am curious to see what the pricing will be.
    The pricing will be very affordable! Expect no less!

Each pill contains 150mg of Potassium Nitrate, so 4 capsules(30 day supply) gives the perfect recommended dosage of 600mg. Doesnt get any better
    I got no strings on me

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's great y'all are putting this out, but with the amount of nitrates per bottle, you won't come close to matching up against Nutriguard on price it seems.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    It's great y'all are putting this out, but with the amount of nitrates per bottle, you won't come close to matching up against Nutriguard on price it seems.
    Our product contains Vitamin C, theirs does not.

Ours will be sold at BB.com, theirs will not. Double shipping is a bitch!

And you say that without even knowing pricing yet...jeeze, tough crowd is tough today.

Edit: 1 bottle gives you a FULL 30 day supply...what more do you really expect? A 6 month supply in a bottle?

Look for for a buy Hemavol get a FREE potassium nitrate coming in the next few months!!!
    I got no strings on me

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Our product contains Vitamin C, theirs does not.

Ours will be sold at BB.com, theirs will not. Double shipping is a bitch!

And you say that without even knowing pricing yet...jeeze, tough crowd is tough today.
    True.

True.

And $11.95 for 90 workouts. You selling this for 4$, Vaughn? I'll buy for the fancier iForce label if so.

Edit: I don't really care how much you put into one bottle. All I care about is price point to the company that holds the cost leadership position with this ingredient market.
    Last edited by memcop; 05-30-2013 at 09:50 AM.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

subbing to find out price info..Oh and also its much easier to find discount codes for bb.com than most other sites.. Just sayin

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    message................
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy