Juxman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GNC Clerk still trying to push 17HD on me, while I ask about stacking these..

Anyway, I got talked into 17HD a while back by a buddy who used to lift alot. Swore by it etc etc, go to GNC to check it out, she tells me its one of their best sellers $79.99 for a 30 day cycle.. haha! Its complete ****, I figured I bought it, I'll use it (bought two bottles on the spot). I go back in to ask about T-Bomb II and the lady is like well its like the same price, but its 6 week cycle for $59.99. I point that out then she tells me the stuff is really no good in comparison.

Continue 100% Whey
    3flax/3 fish oils
    MegaMen Sport Multi's
    Continue Cell Tech
    ProLab Glutamine?
    Either Optimum ZMA, and/or MHP T-Bomb II
    Optimum Mega-Potent HMB
    Purple Wraath
    Hydroxycut Hardcore

I'm hearing good things about Mass Tabs, but whats required to take them? I know they're discontinued. Ebay maybe?

I also noticed the store here sells HGH, does anyone have ANY feedback on this?

Anyway, are there better/cheaper products out? Anything I shouldn't mix, or even touch? Am I being redundant anywhere?

mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500)
    mass tabs are methylated stenbolone or a hybrid between superdrol and M1T...

don't take them...

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Juxman View Post
    I also noticed the store here sells HGH, does anyone have ANY feedback on this?
    Worthless.

mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500) mwballbanger is not very helpful. (-500)
    also real HGH isn't available over the counter...

what your thinking of is ones that increase your natural production which are pretty uselss..

DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're wanting a test booster from GNC, get the Novedex XT. I don't even know why she would recommend T-Bomb 2 or 17HD because I'm pretty sure we don't make any PM's off of it, lol. I don't know if your GNC store carries Ergopharm but if they do, 6-OXO works very well too
    YEEEAAHHH BUDDYYYY! LIGHT WEIGHT!

I want the most effective OTC test booster, it doesn't have to be from GNC, they dont carry some of the product I want, so ill be buying from BB's store. Only reason I dont get it all here is I get 20% off at GNC at the first of the month.

Anyone know if the mixing of these products is dangerous and/or redundant?

Location: I was like elbows too pointy, and she said O'rly, Djibouti
    MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well if your under about 35-40 dont expect much from it. your levels are fine the way they are. if you want to go ps/ph then you can get something that makes test, but it isnt going to be as safe as something that will free bound test. Try activate xtreme, anything from chuck diesel or another alternative that frees bound test. Thats what you want, something that frees bound SHBG test.

thanks, what do you think of the other products?

The only place on me thats cut is my traps/delts/arms everywhere else is kind of a problem area, might have something to do with dropping 100lbs. But I'd guess I still have a decent amount of BF (haven't been tested in a while), thats why I want to get a fat burner, and still be able to climb up the ladder as far as strength training goes.

JoeTheRock7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mwballbanger View Post
    mass tabs are methylated stenbolone or a hybrid between superdrol and M1T...

don't take them...
    Listen, let me say something here. Mass Tabs have been getting bashed by peopel like you, who probably do not know anything about it. First off, mass tabs is off the market because of an espn article that put too much pressure on IDS. Mass Tabs is a strong supplement, but when used with a good liver support and someone with a knowledge of post cycle therapies it is safe. If you are a healthy adult male and are a serious lifter with experience and feel you have hit a plateau then try mass tabs. They are off the market but are selling on EBAY and are very expensive. If you can not afford them try hemaguno by spectra force or maybe oxodrol pro from IDS.
    The end justifies the means

Originally Posted by JoeTheRock7 View Post
    Listen, let me say something here. Mass Tabs have been getting bashed by peopel like you, who probably do not know anything about it. First off, mass tabs is off the market because of an espn article that put too much pressure on IDS. Mass Tabs is a strong supplement, but when used with a good liver support and someone with a knowledge of post cycle therapies it is safe. If you are a healthy adult male and are a serious lifter with experience and feel you have hit a plateau then try mass tabs. They are off the market but are selling on EBAY and are very expensive. If you can not afford them try hemaguno by spectra force or maybe oxodrol pro from IDS.

it's a steroid, not a supplement chief...

and yes I am well aware of the espn article..

and your 153 pounds...

Most Muscular Metallicats Metallicats826's Avatar
    Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Metallicats826 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea, but they also advertised as a natural herbal test booster...something that methylated stenbolone isnt
    The strong do what they can, the weak do what they must

Supplements:
    BB.com free samples
    Green Mag

--------------------------------------
    Fully ActivaTed: Metallicats Does It Up With ActivaTe Xtreme (Finished)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106804571

rocktownguy19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

gnc sucks

seriously gnc sucks they try push certian products for you to buy always the most expensive ones mostly mri. the seem to carry a lot of mri products and its about the only palce you can get black powder, im wondering if the employes get commision for selling mri products. All the employes trying to sell me products are either really skinny or fat and out of shape so its hard to take there advice.

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rocktownguy19 View Post
    seriously gnc sucks they try push certian products for you to buy always the most expensive ones mostly mri. the seem to carry a lot of mri products and its about the only palce you can get black powder, im wondering if the employes get commision for selling mri products. All the employes trying to sell me products are either really skinny or fat and out of shape so its hard to take there advice.
    The higher the product, the more they push it. They push those products more than their own. They recommend Muscletech and then tell you get to the GNC Vitamin Sports Pak. The girl in there was pretty cute. I told her I would be back in 5 days to return the muscletech products.lol
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

imj2x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imj2x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imj2x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imj2x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imj2x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imj2x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imj2x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imj2x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imj2x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imj2x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imj2x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post
    The higher the product, the more they push it. They push those products more than their own. They recommend Muscletech and then tell you get to the GNC Vitamin Sports Pak. The girl in there was pretty cute. I told her I would be back in 5 days to return the muscletech products.lol
    Young man, you're only 22, so I'll let it go this time, but...
    Never ever ever let a girl tell you how to spend your money, lol.
    ImJ2x

EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it's a steroid, not a supplement chief...

and yes I am well aware of the espn article..

and your 153 pounds...
    and a steroid isnt a supplement how?
    So it goes...

TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    and your 153 pounds...
    At 5'5", which ain't bad for that height. You mysteriously don't post your stats.