keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking Running with a cardio mask and weight vest

Might not be the best idea.

http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-news/ci_19440928

San Jose police: Man who caused post office shutdown was jogger in unusual gear

Maybe it's not the smartest thing to jog in what looks like a gas mask and body armor, and then jam a package in a post office box.

It could touch off what happened Tuesday at the busy San Jose post office on Lundy Avenue: a full-scale police response, complete with the bomb squad and a robot.

But San Jose police said the suspicious-looking jogger seen fidgeting with a package at a drop-off box was only working out in hard-core, albeit odd-looking, exercise gear.

"The guy said he was wearing a cardio mask," said Sgt. Jason Dwyer. "It was his cardio day, and he was trying to lose weight."

That's not what a post office customer thought when the man in the weird mask and vest was stuffing a package in a blue mail box about 12:30 p.m. The customer called police, and in a flash, the post office was on lockdown until 4:30 p.m., with 150 employees and customers tucked away in the back. The San Jose police bomb squad, the Fire Department's hazardous materials unit and the postal inspector descended on a normally quiet strip of North San Jose. A robot detonated the package, which turned out, police said, to be a bunch of calendars.

"My friends kept messaging me, Is this you? Is this you?" recounted Long Hoang, who lives near the post office and is a student at Cal State East Bay in Hayward.

It was.

About 12 weeks ago, Hoang became an avid follower of the CrossFit exercise regimen, which he said, exuberantly,

combines "this really creative combination of weight lifting, gymnastics and rowing." He wears the mask to simulate high-altitude training. Hoang, who is 5 feet 4 inches, said he's lost at least 20 pounds, and is now 142 pounds.

Many neighbors in the area frequently spot him running in his gear, doing squats and lunges at corners while he waits for the light to turn green.

As Hoang tells the story, he mistakenly received a package of calendars at his home, and thought he'd mail them back to the proper recipient while on an exercise run. The package didn't fit the first time in the mail box, he said, so he had to fold it up and try a second time.

When Hoang later realized his actions had caused such a commotion, captured by this newspaper and many other media organizations, he called police Tuesday evening to say the suspicious man was him: a nursing student trying to get into shape.

Police said Hoang's story checked out.

Hoang said he can't really see what all the fuss was about.

"It was like straight out of a movie," he said. "Some of my friends are telling me, 'Hello? 9/11? Anthrax? Blah. Blah. Blah.' And I'm just thinking about my finals and staying in my own little zone."

Still, Hoang says he won't be jogging to the post office any time soon.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do want lol
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    About 12 weeks ago, Hoang became an avid follower of the CrossFit exercise regimen...
    Stopped reading right here.

Running with a gas mask and a weight vest, huh? Okay.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Who in their right mind would run around wearing that crap! lol

NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lmao
    __
    Current Stuff I Take:
    Dymatize ISO: Banana
    Optimum Whey Gold Standard: Coffee
    Optimum Whey Turbo Chocolate
    Optimum Casein: Cookies & Cream
    Cellucor C4: Pink Lemonade
    Optimum: Amino Energy: Grape

Basic supps for daily intake.

What I want:
    Rogue R6 & All the pretty accessories.
    Rogue Bumper Plates, 160 more lbs!
    Commercial Trainer, Cable Stacks
    Anything & everything basically.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by xJeebsx View Post
    Quite a few people do this. Sean Sheark, a professional MMA fighter, has an "elevation mask" he sells for $90 (it's really just an Israeli civilian gas mask with some special restrictive caps that go where the filter mounts - it's a total rip off IMO).
    I'm actually ordering one the Israeli mask cause it's only about $16....But you can bet your @ss I'm not going to be running to a post office with the thing on.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Quite a few people do this. Sean Sheark, a professional MMA fighter, has an "elevation mask" he sells for $90 (it's really just an Israeli civilian gas mask with some special restrictive caps that go where the filter mounts - it's a total rip off IMO).
    I'm actually ordering one the Israeli mask cause it's only about $16....But you can bet your @ss I'm not going to be running to a post office with the thing on.
    First off, this story is hilarious.

Secondly, CGC, can you get me a mask for that cheap also? I can Paypal you the money (yes, I was going to buy that Eleveation Training Mask at the first of the year).
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xJeebsx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I understand wearing it when training in a gym or something, I just don't see wearing it running outside to mail a package!

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by buffbrown21 View Post
    First off, this story is hilarious.

Secondly, CGC, can you get me a mask for that cheap also? I can Paypal you the money (yes, I was going to buy that Eleveation Training Mask at the first of the year).
    Man, they're all over Amazon.
    This is the one I was going to order, but they upped the price to $20
    http://www.amazon.com/Israeli-Civili...sr=1-2-catcorr

There are a few that are in the $16 - $17 range though.

I don't know why, but the israeli gas masks are cheap.

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man, they're all over Amazon.
    This is the one I was going to order, but they upped the price to $20
    http://www.amazon.com/Israeli-Civili...sr=1-2-catcorr

There are a few that are in the $16 - $17 range though.

I don't know why, but the israeli gas masks are cheap.
    10-4. thanks.

The Israeli ones are probably cheap because every Israeli citizen has them!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

HulkSmash36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkSmash36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkSmash36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkSmash36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkSmash36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkSmash36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkSmash36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkSmash36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkSmash36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkSmash36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HulkSmash36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is awesome

Originally Posted by buffbrown21 View Post
    10-4. thanks.

The Israeli ones are probably cheap because every Israeli citizen has them!
    Only thing I can think.

Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xJeebsx View Post
    A crazy man or woman. YOu are crazzy.
    H.A.T.E.R.S. HAVING ANGER TOWARDS EVERYONE REACHING SUCCESS. Believe,don't give up, keep on trying and you will succeed.

FBrown89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FBrown89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FBrown89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FBrown89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FBrown89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FBrown89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FBrown89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FBrown89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FBrown89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FBrown89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FBrown89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The newly updated version of the mask (2.0) is really good. Well worth the $80 it costs w/ free shipping. I wouldn't say it's good for jogging but for MMA training, it comes in quite handy IF you are actually fighting. If you just train MMA and don't fight, don't worry about it.

DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStriation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think that photo just about sums up that guy.

Awkward.

Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    crazy

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Crossfit strikes again!

There's someone around me who runs with some kind of mask on. I'm not really sure what it is, but always makes me think of Bain.
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Running with such gear has got to be the stupidest f%#king thing I have ever heard of. Who thought of this retarded training principle?
    I trained and raced as a cyclist in Europe, and we only did altitude training prior to events where altitude would be encountered, and the effects
    (increase in hematocrit) only last for a short time...and I'm talking about 5 and six hour training rides in the Alpes and Pyrenees over a ten day period,
    and then sleeping at lower altitudes during recovery. Is this guy and others like him going on 6 hour runs? I have nothing against CrossFit whatsoever,
    and what it's doing to help the sport of weightlifting is fantastic, but this kind of crap is just ridiculous. I'd love to see a study on these twits that track
    their hematocrit levels...I'll bet their is no difference after even a month. The story is funny as hell though.
    "Common sense is not so common".

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Shakur460 View Post
    crazy
    what were you searching for to find this thread?
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CropDusterMan View Post
    I have nothing against CrossFit whatsoever, and what it's doing to help the sport of weightlifting is fantastic, but this kind of crap is just ridiculous.
    I don't think this is a really a crossfit thing. You can buy these masks at local sporting goods stores (Dick's carries them) and two of the most famous elevation masks are marketed by MMA fighters. Possibly some crossfit gyms talk about these, but it's definitely not a crossfit principle. The guy in this article is just a weirdo and there's weirdos doing crossfit, mma, powerlifting, bodybuilding, etc.
    Garage Gym Owner