ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ch2s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Do these TrimLife pills with green tea extract work?

I ordered one of there free samples for 7 days and lost 5 pounds but im not sure if it was really because of the pills, anyway I requested the price of a bottle by email and to make a long story short they sent me a free bottle due to a misunderstanding.

http://www.trimlife.com/infoAdvanced.asp

I havent really yet started to take them regularly but does anyone know if these work well? Are there others that work better?

Thanks

edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know from experience, but almost everyone on these boards think they are nothing but sand in a capsule and are complete junk.

Everyone says that since Ephedra has been banned, none of the weight loss pills work. I dunno though...
    I play Russian Roulette everyday, a man's sport; with a bullet called life.

I was given a perfectly healthy body, I might as well make the best of it.

Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    From what I see, that **** is more geared to stay at home women that eat chips and watch soaps all day. Know what I am trying to say?

Ephedrine is great, but I have found something that works better for me, Anarchy stack. Check it out, kinda expensive but boy does it work.

-Bill
    Start weight 337 pounds
    Current weight 262 pounds
    Goal Weight 185 pounds
    Down 75 pounds, 77 more to go!!!

"Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he will have to touch to be sure."