MasterplayerC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

AI Ultimate Transformation Stack + GOMAD log = 130-180lbs??

Hey guys, friend linked me the 100k contest as some added incentive to get my ass in gear, so I figure keeping a log might be helpful to some people in my situation.

Background stats:
    22yrs old, 130-135~lbs, 6ft.
    Work 55hrs a week + commute 15, wear a suit most days (no physical activity).
    Been working out on and off since high-school (7~yrs ago), got more serious over the past 2, but only working out every day for the past 7 or 8 months.
    Haven't played a sport since intramural baseball in the 3rd grade.
    Close to ZERO caffeine intake (no coffee, no soda. Tea occasionally, Superpump250 once every 2-3 weeks when convenient).
    Up at 5am every day, home at 730pm, in the gym by 8, closes at 10pm.

Background workouts:
    Have a workout partner who acts as a pseudo-personal trainer/research buff. Pretty much listen to him regarding workouts and supps.
    Did the Magnusson/Ortmayer dead-lift routine right after I learned to dead-lift, went from 200~-245.
    Did Russian Squat Routine For Masters a couple months after learning to squat (Olympic-style, ass to grass) as a way of getting myself accustomed to volume, jumped from 155~-210.
    Just finished Smolov's base mesocyle and jumped from 210 to 235. Took a little too long off and today was day one of the intense phase (it was difficult).

Background supps:
    Protein: Myofusion
    Vitamins: Orange Triad
    Fish Oil: whatever is cheap at Costco
    Superpump250 very infrequently (workouts are almost always right before bed)

Goals (in general):
    Pretty much the normal things you hear +:
    I'm sick of being a skinny dude, and based on what I've read and expect, 135-185 should be doable.
    Squat - As of right now, I'd be happy repping out 225, and Smolov should have me doing that by the end. We'll work from there.
    Deadlift - Would love to see 315, but thats a big jump.
    Bench - I'm stuck at 135-140~, and this is an area I'm currently neglecting. Definitely want to get serious about benching.

This log:
    Will probably last 3 months (the length of the 100k contest). Should be the perfect amount of time for both the stack and GOMAD.

AI Ultimate Transformation Stack = HGHPro, TestoPro, Glycobol
    GOMAD = Gallon of Milk a Day (I already get near a half gallon, and will be switching out the vast amount of water I drink for milk)

Obviously a lot of variables at play here, so it will be hard to track what is most beneficial, but I'll try to offer as many insights as I can.

I'll copy "Before" pics over from Bodyspace, and start posting workout logs (and maybe food logs) tomorrow.

PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck bro! You can't go anywhere but up from here!
    Originally Posted by jasonw86

I've been taking nolva from a friend now at 40mg a week and was gonna do the 40/40/20/20 thing. But my nipple is still leaking something.
    BTW, we're not gay or anything, we just get bored when our girlfriends are gone and mess around with each other some. A lot of guys do it.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In to see you get your goals

I would take it slow and steady and try staying lean while doing the majority of muscle gains. Muscle gains happen slow so I recommend giving it time. ever heard the saying Rome wasn't built in a day?
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Thanks guys, hope I can provide an interesting and eventful log.

Meals before:
    1x Scoop Myofusion with water at 6:30AM
    Breakfast - milk with Honeynut Cheerios filled to the brim of a Solo cup at 8AM
    Brunch at 1030AM - usually a bowl of whole-grain pasta with parmesan. water as a drink
    Lunch - usually more pasta or soup, or whatever leftovers I scrounged from the night before
    Snack - apple sauce, a minican of V8, handful of almonds
    Dinner - varies - meatball sandwiches, mcdonalds, salad with chicken, or more whole-grain pasta if i have it
    Water with apple juice intra-workout
    Post-workout - Chicken cutlet + cheddar cheese + glass of milk (typically)
    Post-workout - 1x Scoop Myofusion with water at 1045PM
    Pre-bed glass of milk

Monday 27-Dec-2010 Workout - Leg day - First day of intense phase of Smolov:
    Warmup - Various lower body dynamic stretches, squats 3x95, 5mins on a bike, squats 3x135, 3x135

Smolov (210 1RM for first phase, 235 1RM for intense phase):
    3x155
    4x180
    4x200
    4x200
    4x200
    5x200 (very very difficult)

Glute ham raises 3 sets of 6-8 reps

Leg machine circuit x4 (was moving too fast and forgot to record weights, 6-8 reps each starting, down to 5 reps each by the end. Calf machine got 12 reps):
    Leg press
    Leg extension
    Hamstring curl
    Calf machine

Ground-based ab circuit:
    4 exercises I don't know the name of, but hurt like hell

Forgot to mention that the AI Stack hasn't arrived yet (should be here sometime today) and I haven't started GOMAD officially yet, so everything so far is based on my normal daily routine.

CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great detail

I will be following along.

Best of luck!

* * * * * FREE SAMPLES * * * * * *|

Just go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136099081

michaelp [at] AISportsNutrition.com

Registered User AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION's Avatar
    AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In for the ride. Give it hell bro.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep.

HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Testosterone Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    BCAA: RecoverPRO IS BACK! Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors.
    Preworkout: MANIAC in Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    Glucose Disposal Agent: Glycobol
    Energy supplement: Motivate

Ask me for samples! 3Z is coming July 1st sign up for our newsleter and join ******** for info and a great deal.

http://www.********.com/AISportsNutrition

http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice start man, gonna be a fun ride
    o_O

AI Stack came today, so 2 more recap days and then I'll be starting in the morning.

Tuesday 28-Dec-2010 Workout - Sore from Smolov and still sore from back-to-back upper body a couple of days ago - Decided to do some cardio and biceps (lol bicep-only workout)
    Warmup - Various lower body dynamic stretches

30 minutes on a bike with heartrate at 158 the entire time. Despite being skinny, I don't run or anything like that, and NEVER do cardio for extended periods. Felt good, got some sweat out (I also never sweat).

Preacher curls and dumbbell hammer curls on the preacher with variations (underhand, overhand, wide grip, close grip etc).

Wednesday 29-Dec-2010 Workout - Smolov day 2? Errrr - Still sore from Smolov day 1 and the cardio from Tuesday. Other things going on so we're taking the day off completely and doing Smolov day 2 tomorrow.

Until now, everything has been without the AI stack or GOMAD. As I said, I pretty much get 60oz (half gallon) of milk a day anyway, so I'm trying to incrementally go from 60-128 before starting the AI stack. Will probably hit 100-110 tonight.

TOMORROW = DAY 1
    Now that the AI stack is here and I'm near full GOMAD, tomorrow is going to be my first day. Not expecting anything ridiculous, but hoping the GOMAD prep + excitement will help me power through Smolov day 2.

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eat, sleep, train.
    Good luck buddy!

Day 1 - Thursday 30-Dec-2010 Workout:
    Workout partner was running late so we only had from 8:45-10:00PM to warm up and do Smolov Week1Day2. We normally take pretty long breaks between sets, but were rushed this time around.

Warmup
    3x95
    3x135

Working sets
    3x140
    3x165 did 4 by accident because I wasn't paying attention (hate being rushed at the gym..)
    4x188
    3x3x210
    2x5x200 (60sec recovery time between these too sets because the gym was closing. last rep my partner had to tweak my nipples to help me up)

Went into the workout ready and excited, but when I hit the 3x3 I lost all desire to be there and wanted to go home and crawl up under a rock. This usually happens anyway, but not to the extent it happened this time. Not sure what that was about.

Reactions:

GOMAD
    First day I did the full 128oz of GOMAD. Seemed easy enough. Had some reasonable meals, but I need to work on making them bigger/better while sustaining GOMAD. Felt a little bloated near the end of the day, more so during the workout and afterward. Then I woke up to myself passing gas. It was ridiculous. Stomach felt like a balloon and I couldn't help but laugh at the repeated farts. Stomach is definitely adjusting to the doubled milk intake. Hoping it levels out cuz this is ridiculous.

AI STACK
    Testopro will be easy due to the lax dosage/timing. My only issue is that it smells HORRENDOUS. Normally things like this don't bother me, at all, but getting a whiff of this stuff before downing it causes me to gag every time. And then it lingers on your hand afterward! Probably doesn't help that my stomach is already a wreck from GOMAD.

Glycobol seems like its going to be a work in progress regarding timing from what I've read. Yesterday I skipped the whole "take one to test tolerance" thing and did one immediately (like 30secs) before both breakfast and lunch. Skipped the dinner dose because I remembered the whole "take one to test tolerance" thing. Had some fuzzyheadedness between lunch and dinner, which is either a fluke/my job wearing down on me/not cramming enough carbs at lunch? Going to try to take it 5-10 minutes before meals and make sure I've got plenty of carbs on hand.

HGHpro is going to be tough for me to dose as directed, as I will probably NEVER have an empty stomach before bed. In order to pull GOMAD off (at least right now) I've got to pound 20oz+protein at 1030PM when I get back from the gym, and then another 10oz~ after that. And that doesn't even count if I have a post-workout meal at that hour. On top of that, it says to take it 30-45mins before bed. That would mean taking it with or even before that pre-bed protein shake. Not sure how I'm going to deal with this one.

SUMMARY
    GOMAD - I'm going to have to put caution tape around my desk due to the gas
    AI Stack - +/- so far. Will give it some time and hope I can better accommodate everything once I settle into GOMAD.

IN OTHER NEWS
    Friend suggesting picking up an aromatase inhibitor for various reasons and to help deal with some of the sides of GOMAD/the Stack. BB.com is running a deal on Triazole, so I'm going to add this to the regimen.

Day 2 - off day because of NYE

Kept up with GOMAD - body is adjusting. Less gas, didn't wake up this morning to farts. Stomach felt a little off all day though, so my PM meals were crappy.

On the way down at two separate points during the day, Glycobol and HGHpro didn't make it all the way down the eso****us, causing some interesting powder to be shot out of my mouth when I burped shortly thereafter.

Second night of taking HGHpro and I haven't seen the whole "deep sleep" thing yet. Woke up 3/4 through both nights and went to the bathroom.

Waiting for everything to kick in. Triazole should be here Monday.

dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragevo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    GL bro. Upping your intake and lifting heavy should help you meet your goals. Dont give up

train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10) train2shred is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Subbed. Going to follow along. Good Luck.

Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twitcher is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In for ride/results of your first stack

Day 3- Jan 1 - Smolov week 1 day 3

These holidays are killing me, throwing off my whole routine.

Regardless, made it to the gym at 9am and beasted the volume squat workout despite being in a rush. Felt pretty good throughout.

4x155
    4x165
    5 sets of 4x185

Gomad is getting easier.
    HGHpro does seem to be giving vivid dreams every night. Weird in their boringness at times. Not sleeping 10hrs like others have said (having to piss 1-2 hrs before my alarm, probably from gomad) but still feeling great in the morning.
    Green poop from glycobol.

Jury is still out on glycobol and testopro, should have a better idea this week. Gonna be 5 days at the gym in a row, 3 squatting and 2 upperbody.

Triazole should be here Tuesday, I'll start Wednesday.

Day 4 - Sunday Jan 2 - Off day (had to come in to work grrr)

Day 5 - Monday Jan 3 - Smolov Week 2 Day 1
    Smolov is still difficult, obviously, but it was a little easier than week 1.

Day 6 - Tuesday Jan 4 - first upper body day since starting the log
    *also first day of Triazole*

1) Didn't get enough sleep. 2) Woke up with a stomachache. Had trouble keeping down my morning protein shake + pill regimen. Did 3/4 scoop Superpump250 at 1030AM to help me make it through the day, which helped, but I've realized that its a complete appetite suppressant for me. Combination of the stomachache and appetite suppressant led to some ****ty meals and the knowledge that doing GOMAD would be near impossible. Decided to let my stomach heal a little and dialed GOMAD back to 50% for the day.

***Made it to the gym, and despite my previous ailments and overall lack of energy, I had a GREAT pump going, and found that on every set I did, the last couple of reps (that I usually crap out on) were a little easier. I had more drive to get those extra reps in than I usually do. Not sure what to attribute this to, but we'll see if the same carries over for Smolov week2day2 tomorrow.

Not going to include workout for upperbody because I'm too lazy, but I'll note any PRs/shocking results/interesting anecdotes.

Sides summary:
    Stomachache - probably a combination of GOMAD + doing abs the night before
    Green ****s - make me laugh so its not really a side
    Libido - I've actually noticed a dropoff since starting the stack + GOMAD. Guessing Triazole will fix that.
    Raw ******* - this one sucks. The increase in # of craps I take, cheapness of the toilet paper at my jobs, and Smolov, are all beating on my ass. I might have to start stashing a more gentle roll in each bathroom...

Heres a sample dosing schedule from Day 6 for anyone thats curious. Pretty much stays like this, minus the SP250:

Testopro - 2x610AM, 2x616PM
    Glycobol - 1x610AM, 1x1159AM, 1x616PM
    Triazole - 2x610AM, 1x616PM
    HGHpro 3x1045PM

SP250 - 1030AM
    Myofusion (1scoop with 20oz milk) - 1x610AM, 1x1015PM
    Orange Triad - 2x616AM, 1x1015PM
    Fish oil - 1x616AM

Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joeycamaro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol your hilarious!!! First log I've read that talks about taking dumps, laughing at farts, and red-a$$!!! Made me laugh, and I needed that. Good luck with your goals, 180 should be no problem @ your height.

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dosing looks good.
    Glycobol upset my stomach at first but I dosed it 1pill 4x a day. Why not switch out SP250 for Superpump Max??? That could be upsetting your stomach and Max is on another level of pre workout than 250.

Originally Posted by zackmorris View Post
    Dosing looks good.
    Glycobol upset my stomach at first but I dosed it 1pill 4x a day. Why not switch out SP250 for Superpump Max??? That could be upsetting your stomach and Max is on another level of pre workout than 250.
    Yea I'm working on adjusting my diet to accommodate Glycobol. Feeling much better today.

I've got a big tub of SP250 I bought, and a smaller one from a myofusion (<3 Gaspari and BB.com), in addition to a small jack3d-size tub of Max. Going to work through the 2 tubs of 250 before opening Max.

I honestly don't use it often because I work out 8-10 at night and need to be asleep by 11, so I end up using once every couple of weeks on a Saturday, and am thinking about using it as a coffee-replacement when I need some energy during the day.

Stomach was upset before taking the SP250, but it probably just exacerbated the situation.

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm very similar to you man. I use about 1 scoop during the week as I workout at night as well. But once the weekend comes, I'll bump it up to 2 scoops for them longer sessions
    o_O

JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I find that SP250 does upset my stomach some. There's something in it that doesn't agree with me a bit, however adding fiber into my diet has helped some.

As far as glycobol, I have a love/hate relationship with it. It makes huge carb meals feel really great after. If I don't eat enough carbs, I feel it. No bloating/lethargy is wondrous... however I have to eat a big meal with a LOT of carbs, or I won't take it. 2 seems like too much for me, and 1 before a high carb meal (20-25 minutes) seems to be perfect.

It upsets my stomach if I don't eat a large meal, or enough carbs.

Only using 1 Glycobol is fine. I find a 1/1/1/1 dosing to work great for myself.
    o_O

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You'll love this stack!
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

The past week has been crazy both at work and at home (rolling out our first major piece of software and are at the end of beta testing, plus birthdays and holiday parties). Couldn't properly do GOMAD for the past 4 days because I've been running around too much, and missed my HGHpro doses the past two nights.

That said, Smolov is going well. Feels a little easier than pre-stack. Muscles feel harder in general, and have very little soreness day-to-day.

Not seeing a change in libido despite Testopro and Triazole.

Up a couple pounds.

Less energy at the gym than before overall. Just a general sense of wanting to curl up in a dark corner and sleep. That said, the sets are easier. Its a weird feeling.

Summary: things should be slowing down starting this week as far as life is concerned, so I should be able to get back into a groove and build on the initial good vibe I've had from the stack and GOMAD.