Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up ¡¡¡Gaspari needs 20 people to review Myofusion Pro Strawberry!!!

Gaspari is looking for 20 people to review a 2lb tub of Myofusion Pro Strawberry

Eligibility Rules

1) Must 18+
    2) Only available to US residents.
    3) If you have any questions, please post them here. Do not pm me or any other GN rep.

APPLICATION

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

What protein products have you tried?:

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Review expectations:
    1) Post up a review
    2) Taste
    3) Mixability (spoon, fork, shaker, shaker with blender ball or however you prefer to mix it)
    4) Texture
    5) Anything else that you think matters.

JUST THE FACTS

- Incredible Taste, Mixes Easily.
    - Advanced six stage protein blend.
    - Patented Ganeden BC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) Probiotic to support immune system function and digestive health.*†
    - Features Whey Protein Concentrate, Brown Rice Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Casein Milk Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin, and fast acting Whey Protein Hydrolysate.
    - Over 9 grams of essential Amino Acids (EAAs) to support recovery.*
    - Gluten and Aspartame free formula.
    - Manufactured in a SQF 2000 facility.

MyoFusion® Probiotic Series is a revolutionary protein formulation with a highly powerful blend of six amino acid packed sources of protein. Gaspari Nutrition only uses the absolute best sources of protein which is why each serving contains 24g of muscle building protein. To further enhance the revolutionary formula is the durable and patent protected Ganaden BC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) probiotic to help support digestive health and immune system function.*† This advanced probiotic is strong enough to survive manufacturing, doesn't require refrigeration, is shelf stable, and survives stomach acids to deliver beneficial bacteria to your digestive system all the while having REAL clinical research to back up those claims. Real athletes not only need support for recovery and fueling their muscles, but must also consider JUST THE FACTS to support their healthy lifestyles.* This is why MyoFusion® Probiotic Series has set the new standard for high quality and great tasting proteins for all elite athletes and health enthusiasts around the world. Would expect anything less from Gaspari Nutrition? Absolutely not because you know we are 100% committed to delivering cutting edge innovation with the highest quality standards in the world.

† As part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Ganedan BC30 is a registered trademark of Ganeden Biotech, Inc. and is protected by US Patent #6,461,607 and patents pending.

Winners will be announced by Wednesday Nov 30, 2011
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10

Weight: 169

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
    Been lifting for about 2 years now, and keep on learning more as the time has gone on. So while I took lifting seriously 2 years ago, I had a lot of things I didn't quite know yet. I try to never miss a day in the gym, and consider myself really dedicated. I'd be a good choice because I am always on time/reliable with my logs/reviews, and many on here would vouch for me. I've logged a Gaspari product in the past so you guys know I'm not going to do a poor job.

Running 5/3/1 currently. Typical training is 3 times a week.

Squats
    -Two assistance exercises
    -Shrugs
    -Abs

Bench
    -One assistance exercise
    -DB Rows
    -Triceps

Deadlifts
    -One assistance exercise
    -Biceps
    -Abs

Shoulder Press
    -Two assistance exercises
    -Chinups

I do cardio on the off days, for about 45 minutes. I try to vary up what I do each time (elliptical, rower, treadmill, etc.)

-Smart Powders whey
    -NOW Creatine
    -Multivitamin

-Don't keep track of macros, but I try to eat sensibly and eat modestly. Aim for a high protein meal, with a good source of carbs/fat. If I'm bulking I just focus on eating more which I'm currently doing.

-At least a gallon a day

Short Term Goal:
    -225 Bench
    -375 Deadlift
    -335 Squat
    -180 lbs

Long Term Goal:
    -375 Bench
    -495 Deadlift
    -415 Squat

None

-Myofusion, Smart Powders, Combat Powder, EAS Whey, UP 2.0, Vasolate

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=134671501 - Ergotest
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124367061 - Sizeon/Anavite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128360021 - Triazole

That's just a select few. I've done plenty more and will provide links if you'd like
    Last edited by dekd; 11-28-2011 at 10:43 AM.
    Patriots l Mountaineers l Celtics l Bruins

*WVU Crew*

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sex:Male

Height:5'10"

Weight:175

Bodytype:Meso/Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Been lifting for 25 years. Training MMA/grappling for 4.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):I lift 3-4 mornings a week for strength. Train MMA 1-3 days/wk. And throw in at least 1 circuit workout a wk.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): MMA/Grappling for cardio 1-3 days/wk. 1-2 hours per session. Circuit training 1-2 times per week. 3-5 five minute rounds with 1 minute rest in between. And every Sunday I do bleacher sprints at the local high school stadium.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Gaspari Myofusion (milk choc), AI RecoverPro.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 4 meals/day. 3 shakes/day. Sip aminos during all training sessions. Eat around 200 gms protein/day. Limit sugars to intra/post workout as much as possible. Not afraid of eating fats.

Current Daily water intake: 1.5-2 gallons/day

Short Term Goal: Compete in NAGA grappling tournament on December 19th.

Long Term Goal: Have first MMA fight. Increase strength, maintain current weight.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Anti-inflammatories as needed.

What protein products have you tried?: LOL. Many. Seriously. Like almost all.

BSN AminoX
    MAN product log
    SAN product log

Review expectations:
    1) Post up a review
    2) Taste
    3) Mixability (spoon, fork, shaker, shaker with blender ball or however you prefer to mix it)
    4) Texture
    5) Anything else that you think matters.
    Last edited by TE; 11-28-2011 at 11:32 AM.
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000) Anna516 is just really nice. (+1000)

Sex: Female

Height: 5'2''

Weight: 119

Bodytype: endomorph

Former Track athlete...I now do crossfit and circuit training. My goal is to lose fat and add muscle.

M: Crossfit
    Tues: Cardio
    Wed: Crossfit
    Thurs: Cardio
    Fri: Crossfit
    Sat: Cardio
    Sun: Off

3 times a week

Superpump Max and Myofusion

Lean meats, chicken, fish, complex carbs, tons of veggies

Minimum a gallon

Short Term Goal: Lose fat gain muscle

Long Term Goal: Compete in Crossfit

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

What protein products have you tried?: Myofusion

GASPARI LOG!!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post787641583

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Heck yeah, count me in for wanting to do this!! I have really been looking into this new ProBiotic Protein product!

Height: 6 feet 0 inches

Weight: 179 lbs.

Bodytype: Athletic+Muscular

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I was a former NCAA Division 1 Athlete (Baseball). Through training every single day of my life both on the field and in the weightroom, I developed essentially an OCD about staying fit and at the top of my game. Now that I no longer play my sport, I transfer over my dedication to working out as hard as possible each and every day. Fitness is a huge part of my life and I am absolutely consumed by everything the "industry" has to offer. I also have begun some fitness modeling on the side to build up my 'fitness resume'.

Monday, Thursday: Core + Legs
    45 lb. Plate Weighted front Plank (1 minute hold, 10 seconds rest, 1 minute hold)
    45 lb. Plate Weighted side Plank (30 seconds each side, 10 seconds rest, 30 seconds each side)
    45 lb. Plate Weighted ab Circuit (Sit-ups with plate over head, Russian Twists, Toe Raises)---2 sets of each, less than 5 seconds rest in between sets
    Barbell Back Squat (10x225lbs, 8x325lbs, 8x325lbs, 6x325lbs, stretch out set with 135lbs)
    Single Leg Hamstring Curl Machine (8x120lbs, 8x150lbs, 8x150lbs, 8x150lbs)
    Quad Extension Machine (8x150 lbs, 8x150 lbs, 8x150lbs)
    Calf Extension Machine (3 "burn-out" sets with 5x45lb plates on each side, full extension)
    Barbell Calf Raises (10x225lbs, 10x225lbs, 10x225lbs)
    Run half a mile at pace of a 7:30 mile

Tuesday, Friday: Chest + Triceps
    Warm-up with push-ups
    Flat or Decline Barbell Benchpress (8x205lbs, 6x225lbs, 6x225lbs, 5x225lbs)
    Incline Barbell Benchpress (8x195lbs, 6x205lbs, 4x225lbs, 10x165lbs)
    Tricep Cable Extensions (3 "burn-out" sets, 1min 30sec rest between sets)
    Skull Crushers with Barbell (8x80lbs, 8x80lbs, 6x90lbs, 10x70lbs)
    Pec Fly Machine (8x190lbs, 6x205lbs, 6x205lbs, 10x145lbs)
    45 lb. Plate Weighted Dips (3x10reps)

Wednesday/Saturday: Upper Back + Biceps + Lower Back
    Seated Row Cable Machine (10x95lbs on each weight stack, 8x102.5lbs on each weight stack, 8x102.5lbs on each weight stack)
    Dual Cable Lat Pull-Down Machine (10x102.5lbs on each weight stack, 8x110lbs on each weight stack, 8x110lbs on each weight stack)
    Dumbbell Parallel Rows with Flat Bench (10x95lb dumbbell, 9x95lb dumbbell, 8x95lb dumbbell)
    Concentration Dumbbell Bicep Curls sitting on Flat Bench (4x70lb dumbbell, 8x55lb dumbbell, 8x55lb dumbbell, 8x55lb dumbbell)
    Lower Back Extension on 45-degree Powerline Machine with 25lb Plate (3x10)
    Dual-arm Bicep Curl Machine (8x200lbs, 8x200lbs, 6x200lbs, 10x175lbs)

Sunday: Recovery/Stretch Out Day
    N/A

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Cardio is not essential to me withholding my 'cut' and lean image. My metabolism is quite high, so even when I try my hardest to going into a 'bulking' stage, I do not lose definition. With that being said, I try to minimize the amount of cardio I do throughout the week during my training sessions. On average, I run 1/2 a mile at a 6:30/mile pace 2 days of the week.

White Flood (Pre-Workout)
    Green MAGnitude (Half serving pre-workout, half serving post-workout, 3/4 serving on recovery days)
    100 Gold Standard Whey Protein by Optimum Nutrition
    Animal Pak MultiVitamin
    Generic Glucosamine + MSM + Chondroitin Pills
    Generic Omega-3 Fish Oil Pills

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I essentially eat anything and everything I can. Only stipulation is that it must be "clean" food; I consider "clean" food anything that is not high in fat, greese, and is prepared in a healthy manner. I consume as many carbs and lean proteins as I can throughout the day. Living near campus here at school where we have a buffet-like cafeteria is really beneficial to my diet. I am able to control the quality of foods I consume and am able to get as much of it as I would like nearly every day of the week.

Current Daily water intake: Approximately the equivalent of 18 glasses of water each day. I ensure that I am adequately hydrated at all times.

Short Term Goal: Continue to build as much muscle as I can through a dedicated training regiment, good nutrition, and adequate sleep each night.

Long Term Goal: To always be physcially fit and healthy both in terms of image and body functionality.

What protein products have you tried?: Optimum Nutrition 100 Whey Gold Standard and Syntha-6

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): My sponsored log of TEST FREAK can be seen here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread .php?t=139150903

OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000)
    APPLICATION

Height: 6'2

Weight: 161

Bodytype: Slim, ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've been weight lifting for a year and a couple months now, on and off and just recently really got serious about it and now have a good membership at a close gym and am living on my own where I control what food is in the house. I've gained 4lbs since i've started working out two weeks ago. You should pick me because i'm looking for a new protein shake to take right after my workouts, and because with any review I give (i've only reviewed samples so far) I am as honest as possible and try to do my best so that others can decide on the product based on my review. I would also just be really happy to be chosen!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I train three days a week, the three days switch every week so it could be MON, TUES, FRI it could be SUN, WED, SAT, it's back and forth. One day I train Back and Biceps. The next I train Chest and Triceps. The next I train Legs and Shoulders.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Most of my cardio I get is from Brazilian Jiu Jitsu that I take two days a week, going down to one now though, and soon will be taking a break from it for awhile (it's expensive.)

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Controlled Labs - White Flood, BSN - Syntha-6, Optimum Nutrition - Gold Standard 100% Whey, One a day - sour gummy multivitamins.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Calories: 2240, Protein: 170g, Fats: 88g, Carbs: 192g (I usually eat 3 main meals a day and lunchmeat sandwiches in between meals, and a protein shake.)

Current Daily water intake: 1-1.5 gallons a day

Short Term Goal: 170lbs

Long Term Goal: 180lbs ripped

What protein products have you tried?: GNC amplified wheyabolic, ON gold standard 100% whey, BSN syntha-6, i'm not even sure what all protein bars i've tried.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): I've never done a log before but i'm prepared to do my first. I will also use the myofusion instead of the ON gold standard 100% whey while i'm logging. I feel i'm very honest and I will do my best to give the best review that I can and if I make any mistakes being my first log please let me know and I will fix it right away.

Here is a review I did of White Flood, I later posted another but simply only reviewed the taste the next time.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139765473

Notes: If you need any more description in any parts of the application let me know and I will go into further detail.
    Last edited by OxbowSky; 11-28-2011 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Added link to review

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

UncleWade's Application

Bulkin' season, baby..

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 205

Bodytype: Mesomorph

I am a former All Conference football player and four-year regional qualifying track athlete. Many people can make these claims, but what's particularly interesting about mine was that I was a three-year all conference center and tackle starting at 155 pounds, and going to a senior year playing weight of 185. On top of being a lineman, I was also a 400m/800m distance runner with a PR of 2:02. I think this shows my dedication and drive, as well as training flexibility, rather clearly.

I started seriously lifting three years ago as part of my high school's powerlifting team. I have competed as a novice powerlifter for all three years. My past training experience includes Westside Barbell, 5x5, Layne Norton's, PHAT, GVT, Doggcrapp, and a countless variety of other programs to keep my life as a lifter interesting. My current program is a Yates HIT variant.

I am currently doing a version of the HIT protocol designed by Dorian Yates. Below is a very similar routine:
    http://muscleandbrawn.com/dorian-yates-workout-routine/

I do not engage in long-term, low-intensity cardio. I typically do functional strength conditioning consisting of circuits, medicine ball work, sprints, band-resisted sprints, grass drills, sled work, tire flips, et cetera. I got my fair share of tempo runs as a track athlete.

I have been incorporating hill sprints ranging from 50-175m with inclines up to 22-degrees in my current program, as well.

Gaspari Myofuion - Chocolate
    VPX Zero Carbo SRO Whey Isolate - Graham Cracker
    AllMax Creatine Monohydrate
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    Magnum Nutraceuticals ThrusT

I am currently clean bulking. I consider my diet to be in a "lineman" mentality - eat as much food (predominantly clean such as chicken, lean beef, brown rice, oats, green vegetables, fruit, whole milk, et cetera) as possible. I tend to split my macros 40/40/20 percentage-wise between protein, carbs, and fats.

1.5+ Gallons

Short Term Goal:
    Increase lean body mass.
    220 lbs @ 15% bodyfat.
    Deadlift 600.

Long Term Goal:
    220 lbs @ <10% bodyfat.
    Bench 400.
    Clean 300.
    Squat 500 (ATG - Olympic).
    Deadlift 650.

No drugs, except for the occassional 200mg ibuprofen as needed.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    XF Vengeance
    AppNut LitUp
    Gaspari Superpump 250
    AEN Presurge Unleashed
    Gaspari Anavite
    SNS Focus XT
    SNS Agmatine
    SNS TTA-500
    SNS PLCAR-500
    AppNut HGHup
    AppNut Drive
    AppNut Neovar
    Genomyx SlinSane

What other protein products have you tried?

Gaspari Myofusion (Original) - All Flavors
    Gaspari Myofusion Probiotic - Chocolate
    VPX Zero Carb SRO Graham Cracker
    Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Whey Arctic Lemonade
    BSN Syntha6 - All Flavors
    Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0 - Cinammon Roll, Lemon Cream Pie, Triple Chocolate

AppNut Triple Threat Stack Final Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=134041841

SNS Focus XT Final Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...5845651&page=1

SNS Agmatine Final Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135905261

SNS TTA-500/PLCAR-500 Final Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138380213

^^The logs of the above should be linked in the reviews.^^

I look forward to the opportunity of continuing to work with Gaspari this season. I had the honor and privelege of logging Superpump Max (both Watermelon and Uncle Richie's Sour Apple flavors) as well as being one of the first to use (and review) Myofusion Probiotic Chocolate. I would love to add the Strawberry flavor to the list of supplements that I can provide a comprehensive review for.

Just as a reminder, my previous reviews for Gaspari:
    Superpump Max
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139679173

Myofusion Probiotic
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...33&p=780150533

I hope that I can continue the trend of excellent reviews with another new and exciting Gaspari product. It has been fantastic working with you, and I hope that our relationship can continue to flourish and that we can both mutually benefit from continuing that aforementioned excellent relationship.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Will it matter if you're about to log a PWO? I wouldn't think it'll affect any of the Review Expectations. If not, here's mine just to get things rollin'. Returning to a bulk in a week or so because I'm done cutting to my expectations for now.

Height: 5'3" (160cm)

Weight: 149lb. (67.7kg)

Bodytype: Endomorph/Mesomorph blend

Training experience: I've been a serious lifter for about a year, but have 2.5 years of experience in the gym. My goal is to take bodybuilding as serious as possible and really try to contribute to the BBing world somehow. I also want to help spread the word about supplement brands out there and the sport itself.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:
    Mon:Quads/Chest/Upper Back/Triceps*
    Tues:Hams/Delts/Lower Back/Biceps*
    Wed:Rest
    Thur:Quads/Chest/Upper Back/Calves*
    Fri:Hams/Delts/Lower Back/Abs*
    Sat-Sun:Rest

Quads/Chest/Upper Back/Triceps*
    Back Squat 5x5
    Flat Bench Press 5x5
    Bent-Over Row 5x5
    Weighted Bench Dips* 2x8

Hams/Delts/Lower Back/Biceps*
    Stiff-Leg Deadlift 5x5
    Military Press 5x5
    Deadlift 1x5
    Barbell Bicep Curl* 2x8

Quads/Chest/Upper Back/Calves*
    Back Squat 5x5
    Flat Bench Press 5x5
    Bent-Over Row 5x5
    Standing Calf Raise* 2x8

Hams/Delts/Lower Back/Abs*
    Stiff-Leg Deadlift 5x5
    Military Press 5x5
    Deadlift 1x5
    Weighted Decline Crunch* 2x15

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    Mon:15 minutes Medium Intensity: 10 min. Treadmill (5.0-6.5 speed)/5 min. Cycle (75-80RPM)
    Thur:15 minutes High Intensity: 5 min. Treadmill (7.5-9.5 speed)/10 min. Elliptical (80-90RPM)
    Total Calories Burned for the week: 300-400 calories

Current supplements:
    MRI ProNOS
    4EverFit Glutamine

#1:
    7 eggs (6 whole, 1 white)
    2.5 tbsp. Olive Oil
    1 cup Oatmeal
    Total: 1,240 Calories/52g Protein/54g Carbs/67g Fat

#2:
    8oz. Chicken Breast
    1 tbsp. BBQ Sauce
    2 cups Brown Rice
    2 cups Broccoli/Asparagus
    Total: 1,100 Calories/56g Protein/174g Carbs/3g Fat

#3:
    3oz. Beef/Fish
    1 Potato
    1.5 cups Broccoli/Asparagus
    Total: 560-610 Calories/40-45g Protein/53g Carbs/18-20g Fat

Pre/Post-Workout:*
    1-2 cups Milk
    Whey
    Total: 300-500 Calories

*-Substituted for 8oz. Chicken/1Cup Broccoli on Rest days

Daily Totals:
    3,400-3,500 Calories
    220g Protein
    320-350g Carbs
    80-90g Fat

Current Daily water intake: 3-5L depending how thirsty I am during the day.

Short Term Goal: Squat 180lb. ATG and Bench Press 160lb.x5

Long Term Goal: Be a 190lb. 5'3" MONSTER in the gym.

BodyFortress Advanced Whey
    CytoSport Muscle Milk
    Designer Whey
    Dorian Yates 100% Whey
    EP2 Muscletropin
    GNC Pro Amp
    GNC Wheybolic 60
    Inner Armour Mass Peak
    Isopure RTD Whey
    MRI ProNOS
    MuscleTech Nitro-Tech

BSN HyperFX Blue Raspberry Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140016553
    ********Supplement Logs********
    BSN N.O. XPLODE/AMINOX: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142807291

Nothin' wrong with being a Manlet. ;)

TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you guys ship to APO as well, or just within the 48 continental?

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sex: M

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 172

I seriously started lifting when I joined my first gym back in 1998. I started off training 6-5 days a week. When I got married training went from 6-5 to 5-4 days a week. When my first child was born 4-3 days week, then my second child training cut down to only 3-days a week I currently lift 3-days a week and on my third run of DY’s HIT regimen (Blood&Guts) for the next 6 weeks. I think I would be a great reviewer since I have posted a few reviews. Also, I try to intake approx. 175g of protein a day, so if I was one of the lucky ones chosen you best believe I would be taking this everyday and not just on training days.

DY's HIT Blood&Guts. Mon: Back/tricep, Wed: Shoulder/Legs, Fri: Chest/Biceps. 30 minute abs are done on every training day.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): None.

Throughout the Day, Pre, Intra, Post & Before bed
    ON Multivitamin
    MRM CLA1250
    ProMera Con-Cret
    ProMera Beta-Cret
    Scivation Xtend
    ON/Magnum Whey protein (Rocky Road/Strawberry Fields)
    Glutamine
    ON Casein[/b]

Not really counting calories. Just trying to eat healthier.

Current Daily water intake: 3 liters

Short Term Goal:
    Trying to lean up. Have already lost about 10lbs since August. Just need to lose a few more pounds of fat

Long Term Goal:

Once i'm happy with my lean, going bulk up to 200, then cut down to 185 solid. Good luck to me!

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: No

Cytosport, EAS, Isopure, Magnum, Met-rx, Muscletech, and ON (not counting the bars I've used)

Reviews:
    AppNut LIT-UP Peach Tea - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138655103
    Animal Rage Slaughtermelon - http://forum.animalpak.com/showthrea...iew&highlight=
    Logs:
    ProMera CON-CRĒT Lemon Lime & BETA-CRET - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139625293

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Height: 5’11

Weight: 183

Bodytype: Ecto-Meso

I have trained on and off since college and have never stuck to it. Usually I get very wrapped into weight training for 6 months and life gets in the way. Now I have the time and I have been training regularly for two and a half years. Approximately a year in I realized that my diet wasn’t as good as it should so I now eat clean and hit my macro goals almost all days. I do a lot of reading and browsing on different regiments and apply those into my schedule. I find what works for me and use it. I do the same for my supplementation.

Monday-FST-7 Chest
    Tuesday- FST-7 Back
    Wednesday- FST-7 Shoulders
    Thursday- FST-7 Legs
    Friday- FST-7 Arms with added supersets

All regiments are compromised of 1-2 sets of multi-joint movements followed by 1-2 sets of isolation movements and a set of FST-7

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): None at this time. Starting a bulk phase. I also hike on the weekends for cardio.

Various preworkout supplements from the last pro show I visited. This was following 12 weeks of strictly Juggernaut by Infinite Labs.
    ON Whey Protein
    ON Casein Protein
    Infinite Labs Glutamine
    Once a Day Multivitamin

How long have you been off stimulants?
    Recently added stimulants after taking a two week break. Various brand samples at this time.

What is your stimulant (pre workout product) history?
    Infinite Labs- Juggernaut
    Magnum- Serum Accelerated
    Gaspari- Super pump 250
    AI Sportsnutrition- Maniac
    Starchem Labs- Momentum
    Betancourt- BullNox
    BSN- NO Explode 2.0
    USP Labs- Jack3D
    DY- NoxPump
    BPI-1MR
    Cellucor- C4
    Cellucor- NO Extreme
    Nutrex- Hemo Rage
    Controlled Labs- White Flood
    GAT- Nitraflex
    Animal- Rage
    Muscletech- Nano Vapor
    Force Factor- Force Factor
    Top Secret Nutrition- N.O. 370
    MRI- Black Powder
    Cytosport- Monster Pump
    MHP- Dark Rage
    Applied Nutraceuticals- Lit-Up
    Neogenix- Cryoshock
    Ergogenix- Ergopump

Typical macros split between 6 meals:
    Cals 3054
    Fat 94 g
    Cholesterol 1060 mg
    Sodium 2605 mg
    Carbs 247 g
    Fiber 31 g
    Protein 319 g
    Sugars 45 g

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal: Add as much lean mass as I can before next summer. I would like to hit 195# before running a cut phase.

Long Term Goal: Eventually maintain 200#’s with BF% under 12

None.

I have used the full spectrum of legally obtained supplements from BCAA’s to two PH cycles. I religiously have a pre workout, creatine, whey protein, Casein Protein, Multi Vitamin and post workout for the past two years unless I was cycling off the creatine and pre workout

Amongst various reviews here are the links to my logs:

Gaspari Superpump Max
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=13917071

Gamma Labs- PTF
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138645753

I AM JUGGERNAUT LOG....QUEST FOR VEGAS!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135082821
    (43 pages, 1,281 replies, 6,997 views)

Magnum Serum Accelerated
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=642707643

SDN Rogue
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=134371221

Betancourt Bullnox/Bullrush stack
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=690497041
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
    http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

Morch76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Morch76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Morch76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Morch76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Morch76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Morch76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Morch76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Morch76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Morch76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Morch76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Morch76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sex:female

Height: 5'9"

Weight:185

Bodytype:endomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):i started training a year ago( dec 28). i had lost 40 pounds, but i started a bulking phase and have gained 15 pounds. it is my goal to start a cutting cycle after the first of the year.

currently i weight train four days a week. i do two upper body days and two lower body days. i have been following this program - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/woma...sexy_bible.htm

I do some sort of cardio six days a week. I attend spin class three days a week, zumba one day a week, a mma class 1 day a week, and run a 5K one day a week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): No explode and body fortress whey protein

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): i eat a clean diet. breakfast is usally two eggs and oatmeal. a mid morning protein shake, lunch a grilled chicken salad, a mid afternoon protein shake, and dinner chicken or fish, a sweet potato and some sort of whole grain product, if i am still hungry I may eat a yogurt.

Current Daily water intake: ranges from 64 ounces to 150

Short Term Goal: to gain muscle.

Long Term Goal: to cut fat while keeping the muscle I have gained

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: fish oil 1000 mg

What protein products have you tried?: body fortress, six star

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...93#post7382862

i have done more product reviews and they can be found on my body space,

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll second the question whether this is simply a review and wouldn't interfere with my present logging (of unrelated supplement).

Also, any other flavors on the way for review?
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Height:5'10

Weight:168

Bodytype:Endo/ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I began with the worst of the worst, I was skinny and fat. When I first started out I weight around 170 and couldn't bench but 90lbs. I trained hard at home for a long time before actually purchasing a gym membership. Once I had my gym membership I began to see many more muscle/ strength gains than before due to help from the community at the gym. I've been training for roughly 2 years now and don't plan to stop. I feel I've gained enough experience to begin using supplements/protein powders and I want to try to find the best. I'd think I would be a good candidate because I am consistent with my training and am reliable with my logs and reviews.

Chest and shoulders:

Flat Bench Press, 3 sets of 10,6, 4 reps to failure
    Incline Bench Press, 3 sets of 10,6, 4 reps to failure
    Dumbbell Flys, 3 sets of 10,6, 4 reps to failure

Barbell Shoulder Press, 3 sets of 10,6, 4 reps to failure
    Lateral Raises, 3 sets of 10,6, 4 reps to failure
    -Back

Chin-ups, 3 sets to failure
    Lats Pull downs, 3 sets of 10,6, 4 reps to failure
    Bent-over Rows, 3 sets of 10,6, 4 reps to failure
    Deadlifts, 3 sets of 10,6, 4 reps to failure

-Legs

Squats , 3 sets of 10,6, 4 reps to failure
    Leg Curls, 3 sets of 10,6, 4 reps to failure
    Calf Raises, 3 sets of 10,6, 4 reps to failure

-I am trying to focus on compound exercises to retain muscle and strength during my cut. I want to have more time/ energy for cardio so I am not too concerned about doing isolations.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): After training I will do 20-30 min cardio on a machine. Or I will run wind sprints on the track for 15-20 min. Or I maybe do circuit training with a partner.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Man Sports Yohimbine HCI.

My sample breakfast:

5 Egg Whites
    1 Whole Eggs
    1 Cup Oatmeal
    1 Banana
    -I try to get alot of variety in my diet and keep the calories reasonable. Micro nutrients are very important to me since I do not take a multi and prefer to eat whole foods to get my micros.

Current Daily water intake: .8-1 Gal

Short Term Goal:Get lean

Long Term Goal:Get lean and big.
    -deadlift 500
    Squat: 400
    Bench: 300

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:none

What protein products have you tried?:ON, Met-rx, MM.

-Ripped freak review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139307543
    The Socialist Party candidate for President of the US, Norman Thomas, said this in a 1944 speech: "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened."
    Triceps Emphasis:
    Overhead exercises = long head
    Standard presses and pressdowns = lateral head
    Underhand/reverse grip exercises = medial head

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    posting app later.
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    posting app later.
    x2.

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

DSABD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSABD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSABD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSABD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSABD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSABD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSABD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSABD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSABD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSABD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSABD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Height: 6'0

Weight: 195

Bodytype: Meso

I have been lifting for a long time now, since senior year of High School. I have been a vegetarian my entire life and have never had never had meat or even tried it. With that said, I am very strict on my diet. Of course here and there I cheat, but recently I have been extremely particular with what I put into my body, and I try to get as much protein as possible through to my nutrition, which mostly comes from greek yogurt, beans, nuts, brown rice, quinnoa, barley, etc.

I train 5 days a week, Monday through Friday, with Sunday as my sports day. Training is very heavy and intense, for I do not do cardio at all (since my training is basically cardio in and of itself)... Mon&Thur: Bi's and chest, Tue&Fri: back and tri's, Wed: legs and shoulders. My lifts are pretty heavy for an all natural person, max out on the bench at around 335 currently. Just recently I got big into deadlifting and Squats, so I'm really waiting to see major improvements in that area, as well as overall due to the nice natural test boost (since I really never got big into lifting legs and lower back!)

Non except for sports here and there, usually on Saturdays I play basketball

-Myofusion Banana Perfection (best tasting protein I have tried yet)... been on this for about 6 months now
    -SAN Fierce
    -Agmatine, Beta-alanine, ALCAR

-As stated above, I am a vegeterian.. I receive most my nutrients from high protein non-animal source foods such as vegeteables, sprouts, yogurts, grains, beans, nuts, etc. I am really interested in trying this protein due to its content of brown rice protein! I am a HUGE fan of brown rice, it's my number 1 goto complex carb alongside sweet potatoes. I basically eat brown rice 2 times a day!

-try to keep it around a gallon, give or take

Short Term Goal:
    -355-365 Bench
    -365 Deadlift
    -275 Squat
    -Looking to maintain weight, or obviously I'd love to gain lean muscle mass and get heavier with little fat gain!

Long Term Goal:
    -400 Bench
    -400 Deadlift
    -400 Squat
    -Nice and even hopefully, across the board

None

-Myofusion, Syntha 6, ON's whey, Combat, Nitrotech

Non unfortunately

I'd love to try this product, I was looking into it a lot once it came out. Love probiotics (get it only from my greek yogurts and brown rice currently!)

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    APPLICATION

Sex: male

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 193

Bodytype: According to BB.com: Your body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph.

I train 3-4 days per week, a couple times alone and a couple times with my brother. It's great to have a spotter and someone to push you...brothers are great at that . Unfortunately, my brother isn't big into protein powders (or nutrition at all really), but I did get him hooked on SP MAX, so maybe a couple scoops of Strawberry Myo PRO might set him straight.

I very much enjoy reviewing things on the forum as I use other peoples' reviews to decide what to buy or to avoid. I like to add to the knowledge base as much as I can.

Chest/Tri Day, Back/Bi day, a shoulder only day and legs thrown in sometimes. My brother is a former gymnast, so he often puts me through crazy body-weight routines that leave me just dripping with sweat.

My wife is always pushing me to run 5Ks. Generally, I just jog 1/2 - 1 mile to warm up and then lift for 60-75 minutes. I just started playing basketball again and let me tell you, once you turn 30 it's all downhill... I creak more in the morning when getting out of bed than I used to

XF protein, Orange Triad, Oximega, SP Max, SizeON PC, DS Craze. It might be close to time to cycle off stims...I have some Ultima/Pump-Bol and MAN Clout/Body Octane for that.

I'm basically on a perma-recomp. I'm doing my best to keep it right at 2000 calories per day. I just look for physical changes in my appearance and strength and try not to worry too much about what the scale says. I don't really keep track of fat or carbs...just try my best to get protein >150. I've always enjoyed cooking, but this summer I finally got a grill. HELLOOOO, chicken breasts. And I'm an omelet eating machine. Bonus: my wife loves when I cook for her, so I can prepare high protein meals and she loves it because I did the cooking

Current Daily water intake: 1 gallon or so.

Short Term Goal: Get in basketball shape again

Long Term Goal: keep recompin!

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

What protein products have you tried?: XF is a staple. TruTein is hit or miss with me. I do like their Banana Cream though. I currently have a tub of Banana Myo and Chocolate Myo PRO at home...love the two separately or mixed. I drink one protein shake for breakfast each morning and others throughout the day if needed or desired.

Sponsored:
    Animal RAGE: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133522593 (complete)
    Con-Cret: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=132133083
    White Flood v2 updated Flavor: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137268223
    Watermelon SP MAX: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138893833

Reviews:

Craze: http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Driv.../BenW22/286760
    MAN Body Octane: http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/MAN/.../BenW22/283892

I'm more than happy to review Strawberry Myo PRO, especially since I've never tried a strawberry protein powder. I imagine mixing it with chocolate, vanilla and banana could be pretty great too. I was selected in the SP Max Log promo (and we all know how epic that was!) and that Log is just ending. I understand if Gaspari wants to give other people a chance. Either way, great company and another generous promo!
    Last edited by BenW22; 11-28-2011 at 12:41 PM.

Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Height: 5'4

Weight:152.6lbs

I have been training for about 3 years now. Never really got into serious until last year. Currently I have been working out and finishing my Bulk Season. I will be cutting soon, Dec.1, to get ready for my 1st ever Natural Bodybuilding Competition on April 28th. I have always been curious about where I can take my body to, and what I can transform it to be.

I think you guys should pick me because I will do a thorough review on it. I will do the review as detailed as possible, and provide pictures of the product and etc. I will also do a product video review on my current YouTube Channel page and spread the news there. I am an honest reviewer, I don't make things up or give a product a thumbs up just so that companies can thrive. I provide REAL, HONEST, NO BS reviews.

I am on Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 Program right now. Training 4 days a week.

-Day 1: Military Press
    -Assistance work: DB Shoulder Press, Arnold Presses,
    Side Lateral raises, and Rear Delt flys.

-Day 2: Dead lift
    -Assistance work: Lying Leg curls, Sitting Leg Curls,
    Hack squats, Donkey Calf Raises

-Day 3: Bench Press
    -Assistance work: DB Incline Press, Close Grip Bench Press, Bicep Curls,
    Sit-down skullcrushers.

-Day 4: Squats
    -Assitance work: Leg Press, Leg Extension, Sit-down Calf Raises, Lat Pull-downs, Pull-ups.

I will start doing cardio after every training day. I am on a Stair-Stepper for 45 min, and then go to bicycle for another 45 mins. Probably burning around 350-500 calories on cardio during cutting season. I will make changes as fit though throughout.

Dymatize Whey Isolate Protein, Cellucor C-4.

Current Diet is 300g Carbs, 250g Protein, and 60g fat. When December 1st roll around, I will be messing with some of my macros to find a sweet spot for my cutting season and preparation for the contest.

Always 1-1.5 gallon per day at least.

Short Term Goal:
    Hit 225 lbs on Bench for 10+reps
    Hit 300 lbs on Squats
    Hit 350 lbs on Deadlifts
    Hit 135 lbs on Military Press for 10+reps

Long Term Goal:
    Get to 155 lbs with 6-8%BF
    Win a Pro-Card in Natural Bodybuilding competition sometime in 3-4 years.

NONE

Myofusion, Dymatize Elite Whey, Six Star Whey Protein, EAS protein, Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139509473 CELLUCOR C4
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138980183 Anabolic Freak from PharmaFreak
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138635613 FortiFX Protein Bar
    Last edited by Kyanangelo; 11-28-2011 at 03:20 PM.
    Hardwork beats talent

REVIEWS:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148795443&p=961615663#post961615663 (Cellucor BCAA-COR)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139509473 (Cellucor C4 Blue Razz)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140317113 (HyperFX)

LOGS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140269773&p=792243923#post792243923 (D-Stunner)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141022711&p=806909671#post806909671 (MP Assault)

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Age-35
    Sex-male
    Height-5-7
    Weight-162
    Body type-ecto

Training-doggcrapp
    Current schedule- 3x a week
    Cardio- none
    Current supps- sizeon pre contest, mt neurocore, xf whey, trutein
    Diet-~2k calories(trying to lower bf%)
    Water intake- close to a gallon
    Short term-get leaner
    Long term- stay lean and healthy
    Drugs-non
    Protein's i've used- xf whey, u.p 2.0, myofusion, vasolate, intrapro, trutein

I wan't to try the new myofusion to see how I like the new flavoring and potentially become a repeat customer.
    I've logged sizeon max performance http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ss+monster+log
    Last edited by Joe D; 11-28-2011 at 01:02 PM.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

Official Agent of Swole™ jeezyreezy's Avatar
    jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sex: M

Height: 6’

Weight: 180lbs

Bodytype: Ectomorph / Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you!):
    I'm 36 and I've been lifting weights now for about 10 years. I'm 180lbs, 6' tall and lean. I consistently work out at the gym six days a week. Even when I’m on vacation I find a gym nearby to workout at. I love pushing weights, and look forward to each and every workout.
    If you pick me, you’ll get an open, honest, and completely detailed review of Myofusion Pro Strawberry.

I currently train 6 days a week for close 2 hours each session. Each workout consists of single sets and supersets. I change my workouts frequently to keep things fresh and keep my body growing. One month I’ll go heavy/low reps, the next month I’ll go lighter and high reps.

Currently my training days are as follows:
    Day 1 : Chest /Triceps
    Day 2 : Shoulders / Biceps
    Day 3 : HIIT
    Day 4 : Back
    Day 5 : Legs
    Day 6 : HIIT
    Day 7 : Rest

For cardio I’m currently doing High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). Currently I’m doing 60/90 HIIT splits for 10 sets with a 3 minute warm up and 3 minute cool down.

BSN Hyper FX
    BSN Syntha 6
    BSN CellMass

I eat a high protein, mid carb, low fat diet. I eat at least 3 healthy high protein home cooked meals a day and drink protein shakes between meals.

I drink around a gallon of water a day.

Short Term Goal:
    Gain 5-8lbs of lean muscle mass.

Long Term Goal:
    Gain 10-15lbs of lean muscle mass and stay cut.

None.

Gaspari Nutrition IntraPro
    BSN Syntha 6
    Sport Pharma Specialized Protein for Lean Mass

BSN Hyper FX Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139539853

Infinite Labs Infinite Force Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138989033

SportPharma Specialized Protein for Lean Mass Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139538913

My current log is ending within a week, and I'd love to give Myofusion Pro Strawberry a try and write a review of it. Thanks for your consideration.

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Height: 5'7

Weight: 174

Bodytype: ecto

Been training on and off since high school got serious about it 3 years ago.
    I've done DC Training, High Intensity training, 5/3/1, pyramid training, GVT....High intensity.dc are among my favorite and effect for me.
    Preworkouts are among my favorite supplements I've only recently start using them ....before I just used a caffeine pill/source.
    Wanted to see whats out there and I've been getting my hands on samples and good deals to try them all out.
    Myofusion was the first premium protein I've tried and loved the taste. Before it was cheap walmart/costco protein.

four days week...
    Currently its a custom program...pyramid progression with dropsets.

Not doing much cardio as I'm bulking but if I do Its high intensity cardio for about 20-30 minutes.

Elite Whey,Myofusion Whey, Xtend, Superpump MAx, Jack3d, C4, Dark energy, Erase, Agmatine, White Flood. generic multi/fish oil

3200-3500 calories Fats 80-100, Carbs 300-405, protein 200-220
    1 Gallon

Short Term Goal:
    hit 315 for bench, 405 for dead and re-hit 405 for squat and bulk

Long Term Goal:
    get to 200-220lb with low body fat

only headache medicine here and there when needed ibuprofen

being using whey protein since I started working out, been on creatine mono on and off for 2 years, just started talking preworkouts 2 months ago, started BCAA at the beginning of summer,

Sponsored Con-Cret Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137731003
    Craze review-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139918983&p=785557283
    Last edited by stan47islav; 11-28-2011 at 01:14 PM.

Noli illegitimi carborund enderwiggin65's Avatar
    enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000)
    APPLICATION

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 205

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've been lifting somewhat seriously since I was in junior high. I lifted mainly to benefit the sports I participated in (football, wrestling and track) while in high school and then lifted just because I enjoyed it and enjoyed seeing progress while in junior college. My senior year of college I joined the rowing team and based my lifts on what would help me with that. I stuck with general strength training after college until I started doing triathlons and adjusted my lifting for that. After a car accident I a few years ago I was pretty limited on what I could do and I lost a lot of strength and got fat, but over the last 6-7 months I've lost about 35 pounds and have been working on building my strength back up. Here's picture of 6 months of progress:

I've done several reviews and am just finishing up a log right now http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139187033.
    I'm consistent with my workout and my posting here.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I'm currently doing a 5/3/1 program. Tomorrow is my last day of the third week of the first cycle. Next week is a deload week and then it will be on to Cycle 2. I generally lift on the following days:

Thursday: Squat focus
    Friday: Bench focus
    Sunday: Deadlift focus
    Tuesday: Military Press focus

Please see the log I'm just wrapping up for more detail of my workouts: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139187033

This will vary next week since I'm taking a short vacation and will have to move some of the lifting days around.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I do most of my cardio on the days off from lifting by walking uphill at 4.0 mph on a treadmill at home, often while wearing ankle weights. I also walk my dog 2 or 3 miles every morning.

Pre-workout: Infinite Labs Juggernaut/BSN Hyper FX
    Intra: Scivation Xtend
    Creatine: Optimum Nutrition
    Protein: Optimum 100% Whey French Vanilla/BSN Syntha-6 Strawberry Shake/Gaspari Myofusion Cinnamon Roll (on it's way)
    Vitamins: Solaray High-Energy Multi, Carlson Labs Fish Oils

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I've been eating at a deficit for the last 6-7 months and have been eating between 1,900-2,100 calories with a goal of my macros being around 180P and 80F with the rest being carbs.

Current Daily water intake: 120-140 oz per day

Short Term Goal: I'm pretty happy with where I'm at bodyfat percentage wise right now and just want to get stronger. My short term goals are to be able to do 10 BW chin-ups and improve my squatting and deadlifting.

Long Term Goal: I would like to build up to being able to do 20+ pull-ups/chin-ups at a time, have my squats and deadlifts be heavier than my benching and to get down to a very muscular 10% bodyfat.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Simvastatin (genetic predisposition towards high cholesterol)

What protein products have you tried?: Just the ones listed above plus BodyFortress from Walmart when I've run out and needed some right away.

SNS Log (same one as above): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139187033
    Juggernaut Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138943013
    BSN Amino X Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139027303
    Beast Mode Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139055133
    BSN Hyper FX Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139889343
    Attached Images
    My 5/3/1 Log: http://tinyurl.com/6qhhydx (current)
    Axis Labs N'Gage Log: http://tinyurl.com/7m39fjn (completed)
    MuscleTech MyoBuild Log: http://tinyurl.com/6uh87m8 (completed)

Juggernaut Review: http://tinyurl.com/82omqr3
    BSN Amino X Review: http://tinyurl.com/82ofh3b
    Beast Mode Review: http://tinyurl.com/6q9fn6r
    BSN Hyper FX Review: http://tinyurl.com/8xpfuek

Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Sex: male

Height: 6'0

Weight: 190 lbs

Bodytype: lean + athletic

well In highschool I was one of those kids who didnt like weights that much, didnt want to get and bigger, didnt like muscles i guess. I have been out of highschool for 3 years now, & I couldnt stop working out if I tried! I picked up lifting after higschool because I have so much free time on my hands, I needed something to do, & all my other buddies were into it. I started doing it, & after seeing the little muscles I would grow after a while, the results I would keep seeing, I couldnt stop!! I'm always striving to become in better shape, & get shredded!

Day1:chest & Abs
    Day2:back
    Day3:Shoulders & Abs
    Day4:biceps
    Day5:triceps & Abs
    Day6: Legs
    Day7: rest/or will do full body circut depending on how body feels
    I'm always switching up what I'm doing for my bodyparts! If i'm working on chest I'm always switching up the order of what I'm using, also switching up what im using, from machine/barbell/dumbbell/cables! Always confusing my muscles, so I cant give you the routine completely of what I'm doing until I hit the GYM!

I do cardio every day!!! I Gym everyday, I left weights 6/7 days, & usually on my rest day, I'm still doing cardio! I play basketball everytime after I workout for at least an hour, or just until I lose which usually doesnt happen!
    Cellucor C4, AI sports Recover Pro, Dymatize Iso 100 protein, Optimen multivitamin, & Con-cret creatine!

I try & eat as healthy & clean as possible! I limit myself to how many carbs I eat! depending if I'm trying to bulk or lean out! I dont touch anything high in sugars, Greesy foods, fast foods! I eat foods That are high in protein and foods that have healthy fats! I also watch how much I eat, I try and portion it out to 6 meals a day! I'm currently going to start logging the foods I eat to help me out!

1 & 12 gallons

Short Term Goal:
    To bulk up right now get to about 200lbs in lean muscle weight!

Long Term Goal:
    to get to 200lbs lean muscle! Then to cut, & look completely shredded!!

NONE!

I have tried alot, I'll try to remember all the ones I've tried. Myofusion (original version), Optimum nutrition (all flavors), Muscle milk, Cytogainer, Muscle infusion, Dymatize Iso100, syntha-6, muscle tech nitro-tech, isopure, & many many more!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=overbeys -2 person log with my gym partner!!-finishing up the log aslo! almost done

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139942033

gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Pick Me Pick Me!!!

Sex: MALE!!

Height:5'10

Weight:180

Bodytype:Mesomorph with an outer protective shell.... haha, i got a layer of fat on me, but i am mesomorph.

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): been training for almost one year by now and i really enjoy it. i started out as a 230 lb tub o lard, and i felt horrible, my body was always in pain, i was always short of breat, and i had always been teased when i was younger. i wanted to prove to myself that with hard work and determination i can do it and look great (for the ladies ) although u have come a very long way, i am still no where near where i want to get. i am really enjoying the journey there though, and i will never stop working out... ill be that 90 year old guy at the gym, jogging at 2.5 mph i am very determined to get shredded and finally see my abs at some point in life, no matter how long it takes me... YOU SHOULD ALSO PICK ME BECAUSE IVE NEVER TRIED ANY GASPARI SUPPS!!!!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I am currently on the Joseph Rakish training routine below, its a very intense routine and i am getting great gains out of it for now!

Day 1: Chest/Calves

Dumbbell Bench Press: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
    Barbell Incline Bench Press: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
    Dumbbell Flyes: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
    Dumbbell Pullovers: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
    Cable Crossovers: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Seated Calf Raises: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
    Donkey Calf Raises: 5 sets of 8-12 reps

Day 2: Back/Abs

Deadlifts: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
    Pull-Ups: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
    Seated High Rows: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
    Behind The Head Pulldowns: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
    T-Bar Rows: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Crunches: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
    Cable Crunches: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
    Hanging Leg Raises: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Oblique Crunches: 3 sets of 8-12 reps

Day 3: Biceps/Triceps

Barbell Curls: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
    Incline Seated Dumbbell Curls: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
    Preacher Curls: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
    Hammer Curls: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
    Seated Dumbbell Extensions: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
    Flat Bar Pushdowns: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
    Close Grip Bench Press: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
    Rope Pulldowns: 4 sets of 8-12 reps

Day 4: Legs

Squats: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
    Leg Press: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
    Leg Extensions: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
    Hack Squats: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
    Lying Hamstring Curls: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Seated Hamstring Curls: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Standing Calf Raises: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
    Seated Calf Raises: 5 sets of 8-12 reps

Day 5: Shoulders/Abs

Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
    Lateral Delt Raises: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
    Upright Rows: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Front Delt Raises: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Rear Delt Face Pulls: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Jack Knives: 5 sets of 8-12 reps
    Weighted Knee Ups: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Decline Oblique Crunches: 4 sets of 8-12 reps

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): i do cardio every day, i switch between LISS and HITT ever other day.

Monday: LISS uphill walk @ 3.5 mph, and 12% incline for 40-50 min.

Tuesday:HITT 1 min walk, 30-45 sec sprint cycles for 20 min.

Wednesday: LISS Treadmill with HR @ 150+ for 40-50 min

Thursday: HITT 1 min walk, 30-45 sec sprint cycles for 20 min.

Friday: LISS uphill walk @ 3.5 mph, and 12% incline for 50 min.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Syntha 6 Protein powder, Cellular C4, store brand multi, store brand b and c vitamin complex, atomic 7/ Amino X (BSN) BCAAs.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): i am currently cutting and on a carb cycle. the carb cycle is a bit complicated, but i will put down the foods i eat and how the rotation goes below:

LOW CARB (L)
    MEAL 1:
    10 EGG WHITES WITH 2 CUPS BROCOLLI + Protein Shake

MEAL 2:
    8 OZ CHICKEN WITH 2 CUPS ASPARAGUS

MEAL 3:
    10 OZ ORANGE ROUGHY or TILAPIA W 2 CUPS ASPARAGUS

MEAL 4: EAT POST WORKOUT
    10 OZ ORANGE ROUGHY or TILAPIA W 1 CUP WHITE RICE (sometimes protein shake, depends on how i feel)

MEAL 5:
    8 OZ CHICKEN W SALAD GREENS & BALSALMIC VINEGAR

MEAL 6:
    10 EGG WHITES WITH 2 CUPS OF BROCOLLI

HIGH CARB (H)
    MEAL 1:
    10 EGG WHITES/ 1-CUP OATMEAL DRY MEASURE + Protein Shake

MEAL 2:
    8 OZ CHICKEN WITH 8 OZ SWEET POTATO

MEAL 3:
    8 OZ CHICKEN W 2-3 CUPS ASPARAGUS

MEAL 4: EAT POST WORKOUT
    10 OZ ORANGE ROUGHY or TILAPIA W 1 CUP WHITE RICE

MEAL 5:
    8 OZ CHICKEN W SALAD GREENS & BALSALMIC VINEGAR, 2 TBSP FLAX OIL

MEAL 6:
    10 EGG WHITES WITH 2 CUPS OF BROCOLLI

Rotation: H,H,L,L,L,H,H,L,L,L,L,L,H,H

Current Daily water intake:3-4 liters per day, trying to get it even higher.

Short Term Goal:break into the mid 170's by the end of December.

Long Term Goal:Get hella shredded and see my abs eventually. just get as big as i can, and always keep my eyes on the prize.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:NONONO!!!

What protein products have you tried?: Syntha 6, ON 100% gold standard, Body fortress whey, another one i cant really remember at the moment, haha.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):I have my reviews and most current log in the signature, if any more are needed please let me know. the BSN "log" in the signature is not really a log as much as it is reviews of the products, you can check it out , its pretty quality. i am also getting to be well known around here so you can trust that i will deliver. i am not on here as often because of college, but i can do reviews, i also havent done logs in a while. you can also check out my body space for other quick reviews!

PLEASE CHOOSE MEEE, YOU WILL NOT REGRET!

-Gerge
    Gerge - CELLUCOR REP. - Assistant Social Community Manager - Chrome Series Specialist
    ------ Because Results Matter -------
    -http://nation.cellucor.com -
    -http://cellucor.com -

Ask me about our Chrome Series Line!

Like us on ********!

http://www.********.com/Cellucor

EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Sex:
    Male

Height:
    6'1

Weight:
    185lbs

Bodytype:
    Mesomorph

Training Experience:
    I have been training for about 5 years. Everything I have learned in the beginning was on my own from trial and error with no knowledge to nutrition so I didn't see very good results. I did however get stronger. It was about 3 years ago that I began to learn about how important nutrition was and started seeing better results. Most of my training was never centered around a structured schedule which again showed with no results. I would just go in the gym and do what exercises I felt were best. Not focusing on compound or isolation movements but just doing a little for every muscle group. I then started reading muscle and fitness and that's were I found the rock hard challenge and really noticed changes in my body when I stuck to a routine and diet with cardio. As of late I have been trying to add some size which is new for me because I used to just maintain. I am currently doing the GST program and hoping to increase my size and strength. I am learning a lot and sticking to compound movements for the most part. I also have for the most part only trained solo. I think I should be chosen because I have tasted a lot of different proteins and have tried them in all different ways. With water, milk, fruit, juice the list goes on. That and I use them around my training so if any side effects occurred they would be pointed out.

My schedule looks like this
    Warm-up cardio done before lifting
    Day 1 Press Training
    1 core lift Incline BB Press 3 X 8
    3 supplement lifts Seated DB Military Pres 3 X 15, Dips 3 X 20, Inclined DB Chest Flye 3 X 20
    2 weak point lifts Seated and Standing Calf Raises 3 X 20

Day 2 60 mins low intensity cardio with stretching and foam rolling

Day 3 Squat Training
    1 core lift BB Squat 3 X 8
    2 supplement lifts BB Front Squat 3 X 20, BB Lunges 3 X 20
    2 weak point lifts Wrist curls and reverse wrist curls 3 X 20
    1 direct ab work Plank X 3

Day 4 Full body complexes and stretching and foam rolling

Day 5 Pull Training
    1 core lift Chinup 3 X 8
    3 supplement lifts DB Row 3 X 20, Bent Low Row 3 X 15, Standing BB curls 3 X 15
    2 weak point lifts Standing and Seated calf raises 3 X 20
    1 direct ab work Floor situps

Day 6 Full body complexes and stretching and foam rolling

Day 7 Lift Training
    1 core lift Deadlift 3 X 8
    3 supplement lifts BB reverse lunges 3 X 15, Romanian deadlift 3 X 20, lying leg curl 3 X 15
    2 weak point lifts DM Static holds and barbell wrist curls 3 X 20
    1 direct ab work Hanging leg raises 3 X 20

Day 8 Rest

I only do 5-10 minutes of warm up cardio on lift days and one day a week I will do low intensity cardio for 60 mins keeping my heart rate between 120-140bpm

CytoSport Whey Vanilla
    Syntrax Matrix 5.0 Cookies and Cream
    MRM Creatine Monohydrate
    Opti-Men Multivitamin
    Jack3d Lemon Lime
    Bounty's Health Fish Oil Pills

I am currently revamping my nutrition but for the most part my daily macros are 270p 450c 80f. I usually have 1 shake pre workout and 1 post workout and eat about 5-6 meals throughout the day

120oz

Short Term Goal:
    I hope to put on 15lbs of lean mass by this coming June will keeping my body fat down

Long Term Goal:
    To be 200lbs with somewhere in the 10-12% body fat percentage. I also want to reach the 1000lb club with the three major lifts. I also would like to do weighted pull-ups.

None

Muscle Milk, CytoSport, Dymatize, Syntrax, ON, ********, Syntha 6

Only one review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139985843

What we do in life...echoes in eternity.

My sponsored Ergotest log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142188761&p=829834941#post829834941

blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000) blynch923 is just really nice. (+1000)

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 180

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Started off lifting in 2010 with the goal of becoming stronger for sports. I became addicted to the gym and I have been lifting ever since with a goal of competing in a bodybuilding show in the future.

Monday: Chest/Triceps
    Tuesday: Back/Biceps
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: Shoulders/Traps/Abdominals
    Saturday/Sunday: Usually off days

Gaspari Intrapro
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad/Oximega fish oil
    Scivation Whey
    Gaspari Superpump Max
    AI Sports RecoverPro

I am currently bulking but I do not count macros. I have 4 big meals during the day and supplement with protein shakes in between so the new Myofusion would be easy to fit into my diet.

1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:
    Slow bulk to 200 as clean as possible

Long Term Goal:
    Get as big as possible and compete in the future

None

Gaspari: Intrapro, Myofusion
    XF: UP2.0, Whey
    Scivation: Whey
    ON: Gold Standard
    MP: Combat Powder

Logs
    Controlled Labs White Flood v2 watermelon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135480451

Anabolic Innovations Testopro Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0813813&page=2

Reviews
    XF Arctic Lemonade Whey Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135039571
    Scivation Xtend Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post601380923

MHP Dark Matter Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post596394613

Controlled Labs Green Magnitude & Purple Wraath Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post595151763

Cellucor C4 Extreme Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post636620703

AI Sports Testopro Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131781633

Gaspari Nutiriton Myofusion CnC Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130521463

Controlled Labs Golden Gains Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post616614103

Nutrex Hemo Rage Ultra Concentrate Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130582053
    ~Reppin' Jersey~

Sponsored Controlled Labs White Flood v2 Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=699838701#post699838701

Sponsored AI Sports Testopro Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130813813

JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll throw in an app.

Sex:M

Height:6'

Weight:235lbs

Bodytype:Mesomorph with maybe a little Endo. as well.

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):I've been training since I was about 14, so about 7 years now. I started originally for football in late middle school, continued through high school, and it helped me enough to receive an athletic scholarship for college ball. After giving up football my freshman year, I have continued to train. My training now is for myself, and that makes it that much more enjoyable. I love being able to choose when I workout, what exercises I do, and what goals I want to attain. Lifting also still gives me the ability to excel in something physical, like I always did with football.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):Right now I'm trying to hit the gym 4-5 days a week. Day 1 would be chest/tris, 2 is back/bis, 3 is shoulders/traps, 4 is legs, and 5 is whatever I missed during the week, with abs sprinkled in whenever I have time. This semester my training has taken a back seat to my studies. I had my poorest semester ever last spring so I've had to buckle down. So I still try my best to make it to the gym several times a week, but as of now, school comes first.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):Not doing any cardio currently. Usually leave this to cutting phases. But I am considering implementing 30 minutes of cardio in the morning 3-4 days a week for overall health.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):I have been taking XFA for a few weeks now along with Ultima, added bulk BA(smart powders), added bulk Agmatine(primaforce), and protein(UP 2.0 and Allmax Isolate). Also since I am cracking down so much on my studies I have been supplementing with Focus XT, bulk ALCAR(smart powders), bulk piracetam(SNS), aniracetam(smart powders), pramiracetam(smart powders), choline(primaforce) sometimes, and Phenibut(SNS) sometimes.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):I am not currently tracking my macros as much as I try to when cutting. Currently on a bulk so calories are in a surplus.

Current Daily water intake:Try to hit 1 gallon.

Short Term Goal:Always looking to gain size and strength.

Long Term Goal:I want to be healthy overall, but I always want to be strong with size and keeping bodyfat to a minimum.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:None

What protein products have you tried?:XF UP 2.0, Myofusion, Myo Hydro, Combat Powder, Vasolate, ON 100% Whey, ON Pro Complex, Another Planet's Whey, Big Blend, Trutein, Allmax Isolate, TwinLab Whey, ON HydroBuilder, Muscle Milk, Monster Milk, Labrada Lean Body, Syntha 6, OH Yeah, Pure Protein, Flurry, SuperPro, Isopure, Syntrax Nectar, maybe more but these are all I can remember atm.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131543173
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=132210753
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133025353
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133184233
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133046533
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=134668041

Review expectations:I expect Myofusion to taste great as always. I hope to find that the Strawberry flavor is improved, as it was the least tasty out of the Myo flavors I have tried. I am also considering purchasing a probiotic, so I am very interested to see how this product positively affects my GI tract.
    Last edited by JCTWP46; 11-28-2011 at 06:00 PM.

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BobisMighty's application!

Sex:Male

Height:6'

Weight:216lbs

Bodytype:Athletic

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):Been training for rugby for about 4 years. Have been lifting recreationally since highschool.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Currently following the Juggernaut Method.
    M: Medicine ball throws, Bench Press wave, vertical pulling superset with an upperback exercise, lateral raises, bicep or tricep work superset with shrugs, abs, upperbody conditioning (battle ropes or medicine ball slams)
    T: Box Jumps, Squat Wave, Lunges or Bulgarian Split Squats, good mornings, Weighted decline situps.
    Th: Medicine ball throws, Military Press wave, Dumbbell Bench Press, Rows superset with rear delt exercise, Curls superset with shrugs, ab wheel, upperbody conditioning
    F: Deadlift wave, olympic lift pull variations, lunges, glut ham raises, weighted decline situps.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Sprints done after leg workout. Totally 300yd in distance.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Now Fish Oil, GNC Mega Greens, Infinite Labs CarnoCre, *********** bulk L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, *********** Chocamine Powder

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): It's my off-season, so not counting calories. But concentrating my carb intake for post-workout meal.

Current Daily water intake: 1 gallon

Short Term Goal: Increased speed and power while maintaining weight.

Long Term Goal: Increased speed and power while getting to about 225 with low bodyfat.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None. Beer sometimes on the weekends.

What protein products have you tried?: Syntha-6, True Science Clean Protein 100% Isolate, Cytosport Muscle Milk, Inner Armor Nitro-Peak, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, Optimum Nutrition Nitrocore, SNI Pro Whey, Syntrax Matrix 5.0, Nutrex Muscle Infusion, Dymatize Elite XT, Dymatize Elite Whey

Con-Cret
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129230271

Omega Sports T-Force + DAA
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133409143
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    I'll second the question whether this is simply a review and wouldn't interfere with my present logging (of unrelated supplement).

Also, any other flavors on the way for review?
    Review and this is for Strawberry.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler