Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

recent pics, with good news and bad news

bad news is, i haven't loss much body fat and my legs still suck ass even though i've been doing them more, good news is i've been focusing more on my traps. look a bit better but always room for improvement, lol. any comments?
    Attached Images

krome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking pretty built man, abs are showing too

druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) druken bastard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    few ab and body shots
    Attached Images

Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why do you always pull your shorts down so low... Other than than I can see improvement in your traps from your last photos. Keep it up.

Originally Posted by Pumpatron
    Why do you always pull your shorts down so low... Other than than I can see improvement in your traps from your last photos. Keep it up.
    so im not hiding my love handles like most people do, thanks

CutBulkLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CutBulkLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CutBulkLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you looking good man, but i really gotta get something out. No meaning of disrespect to you or any other "Smaller" built guy, but the people who are more thick who may not have abs but are not plump get no respect. Notice majority of the people are on here are toned, but they also have no muscle MASS. you see when someone is build big with some defination, it gets 0 respect on BB.com, anyone else feel this way?

Originally Posted by krome
    looking pretty built man, abs are showing too
    thanks man!

Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pumpatron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CutBulkLift
    you looking good man, but i really gotta get something out. No meaning of disrespect to you or any other "Smaller" built guy, but the people who are more thick who may not have abs but are not plump get no respect. Notice majority of the people are on here are toned, but they also have no muscle MASS. you see when someone is build big with some defination, it gets 0 respect on BB.com, anyone else feel this way?
    Yeh before I came onto this forum I was proud of my arms and the size of myself but I don't have that great definition... Now the forum has just made me feel like I'm nothing without definition and I'm not that proud of myself anymore

dat dere 0~0 <--- ezBar Skittall's Avatar
    Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking a lot bigger than your last pics, man, keep it up your looking real built. Good work. All I can say really is try and get those abs out a little more, other than that good work bro!
    osnap

you saying i got no muscle?

Originally Posted by Skittall
    Looking a lot bigger than your last pics, man, keep it up your looking real built. Good work. All I can say really is try and get those abs out a little more, other than that good work bro!
    stubborn buggers aren't they! lol. thanks alot. i'll do that

CutBulkLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CutBulkLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CutBulkLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nope, you didnt understand the whole point of the statement. What i was saying is that the people who are ..less built as in thickness get little to no respect compared to the guys who are smaller in size but no tone, understand? no i think you're doing a good job. i mean you can see cut in all areas of your body. i just find it annoying how people will critique you out the ass if you dont have abs but have nice size, but treat you like a god if you're toned and smaller.

let me rephrase, i screwed the statement up at the start: The people who are thicker and got muscle mass get NO respect while the smaller kids with tone get all the respect.

nope, you didnt understand the whole point of the statement. What i was saying is that the people who are ..less built as in thickness get little to no respect compared to the guys who are smaller in size but no tone, understand? no i think you're doing a good job. i mean you can see cut in all areas of your body. i just find it annoying how people will critique you out the ass if you dont have abs but have nice size, but treat you like a god if you're toned and smaller.
    ok, sorry im not that bright, lol. i understand what you're saying. and i agree. i mean that 110 pound guy got teen bodybuilder of the week cause he has abs which are kinda ****ty by the way. i mean i want abs myself, but if i have to lose alot of size to get it screw it. thanks for the comment dude!

Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skittall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not saying you're not looking good and well built, because you are. I'm just saying I think you would look a bit better and you'll probably feel better about yourself if you got those abs out. I mean they're coming along, I'm just giving you some friendly advice for what you can work on.

Thats how I prefer it, if someone was to say to me to work on my arms even though they were looking "OK" but this particular guy thinks I could really bring them out I'd be more determined to bring them out. If you get that? Lol.
    osnap

Krupp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If people make fun of you for your "non cut" bodyparts, then just say your bulking and that it isn't time to get cut
    "Train beyond the Pain, and Death is the Only Release..."

I'm not saying you're not looking good and well built, because you are. I'm just saying I think you would look a bit better and you'll probably feel better about yourself if you got those abs out. I mean they're coming along, I'm just giving you some friendly advice for what you can work on.

Thats how I prefer it, if someone was to say to me to work on my arms even though they were looking "OK" but this particular guy thinks I could really bring them out I'd be more determined to bring them out. If you get that? Lol.
    no man, i agreed with you the first time, they do need to come out. what i was getting at is, i don't want to be one of those teens with abs and nothing else, but i think im at the size now where it would be a good time to lose some weight so those abs can come through

Ah right, I get ya.

I know what you mean, abs seem to be the only thing people are into nowadays. It's great if you've got them, but I mean it's not the end of the world if you don't. I'd rather have a big chest + arms etc etc than a glistening 8pack.
    osnap

besides if i went to this sack of crap to that, i can sure as hell get my abs to come, lol
    Attached Images

Ah right, I get ya.

I know what you mean, abs seem to be the only thing people are into nowadays. It's great if you've got them, but I mean it's not the end of the world if you don't. I'd rather have a big chest + arms etc etc than a glistening 8pack.
    exactly, im not as bitter as i seem, lol

dragonf1re has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah i completely agree with you guys.

Its not just this forum, even in locker rooms or anyhting in general.

But You have to admit it, you could be a huge football jock, but have no definition then you're only STRONG.

Toning is an essential part of body building. But its lame to be so small and just tone. THe current BB'er is tiny, the one last week has been the best i've seen, he was HUGE and toned.

Originally Posted by dragonf1re
    Yeah i completely agree with you guys.

Its not just this forum, even in locker rooms or anyhting in general.

But You have to admit it, you could be a huge football jock, but have no definition then you're only STRONG.

Toning is an essential part of body building. But its lame to be so small and just tone. THe current BB'er is tiny, the one last week has been the best i've seen, he was HUGE and toned.
    steroids helped him, but i agree. it was refreshing to see a real bodybuilder. and he still had to work hard, what shocks me about the current one is how many supplements hes taken. i figure whey is just enough

I am in very good condition, i am very strong and am starting to lose some weight. (wanted to gain weight for my lifting contest.) plus i was in summer came for football, and i played lineman. In my pictures if you DONT focus on the stomach i am big.

Even with a stomach i am still huge with the V-taper, so imaging how i'd be with a small stomach
    Attached Images

TunaFish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Man u look ausome in that pic built big.I only wish i will look like that in a year

barry zito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) barry zito has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you're ugly as sin, but at least you look like you workout. which is more than most of the kids who post pics on here can say.

Originally Posted by barry zito
    you're ugly as sin, but at least you look like you workout. which is more than most of the kids who post pics on here can say.
    who gives a damn if im ugly or not, least i have a girlfriend

Originally Posted by TunaFish
    Man u look ausome in that pic built big.I only wish i will look like that in a year
    who are you refering to?

You

Originally Posted by TunaFish
    You
    oh ok, thanks!

Originally Posted by druken bastard
    oh ok, thanks!
    Just wondering what do you focus on most your shoulders arms,chest or back?