Closed Thread
Page 99 of 330 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 9883
    animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AaronCF View Post
    What's up guys? Been out of the lifting game for QUITE a while... Looking forward to getting back into it. Last time I lifted with any kind of commitment was 9/09. Still have the rack, bench, and weights. Hung on to it through multiple moves. Did a chest workout last night, and feel amazing today. Glad to be back seeing some familiar faces.
    Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    Sup !
    hey, who are you guys? good to see both of you around again.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just checking in, hadn't posted a workout in a while so figured I'd put one out there.

Started my Heavy 5/3/1 week/wave today w/ the following:

Deads
    225 x 5
    225 x 5
    310 x 5
    350 x 3
    390 x 4

GHR
    BW x 10 x 5

VKR
    BW x 15 x 5

C2
    1k @ 3:41

Good workout, alright time on the c2, but have been better. I've learned to pace myself and control my breathing better, today I actually improved my time 10 seconds on the last 500 m.

Also JF, kids might not be in the cards, but they could also be one night of tequila shooters away! Don't be a fool, wrap your...well you know the rest...joking anyway (well i guess not really). Having a kid changed the meaning of busy/tired for me, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." — Mark Twain

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jfindon View Post
    No worries, I'm never having kids
    AMEN BROTHER!

On a less explosive subject, do decent plates stay 100% straight on the bar? Now that I have stall mats, the weight bounces with deadlifts and within one rep my piece of **** plates are wobbling all over the place. Makes me wish I bought the plates instead of the TV, or at least along with it.
    For sure, HQ plates that are machined for example have a smaller and more precise hole. My sports authority plates would wobble around like wet noodles. THe Ivankos have a nice fit. I remember reading on their FAQ the exact diameters but I can't find it now. I also verified this on my own sets with a caliper.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I found out it's not the max attempt that made last night's bench so much harder, I'm ****ing sick again. I never get sick and now I get sick twice in a year?

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO STAY THE **** HOME WHEN THEY'RE SICK?

I'm going to live in a bubble. Here's to losing 10lbs and having all my lifts drop even more than that. I did light deadlifts tonight, I'm not skipping another ****ing week since I took last week off. I've never been more tired, my head feels like ****, and my throat is sore but I don't give a ****. I know it'll make it take longer for me to get better too and I don't give a **** about that either.

Meh......if a virus is out there, you're going to catch if you're prone to catching it. We transfer viruses to readily and we interact with each other in too many ways to completely eliminate the risk. If everybody who was sick didn't come to work.....you'd still get sick. A person just touches too much other stuff that others have touched everyday to make too big of a deal of it.

You exercise and take care of yourself, that will put you way ahead as far as your immune system. Handwashing frequently, cleaning commonly touched items, and reducing your own exposure as much as you can will keep you as germ free as you're apt to get.

Also, this may not groove with everyone, and that's fine.....but personally I have been using "Zycam" for a couple of years with fantastic results. As soon as I feel the slightest scratch in the back of my throat that gives me a sign I might be getting sick, I run for the Zycam and start taking it every four hours or so. Its not perfect, but if I'm on it quickly and take it frequently, I am about 80% at beating the cold or reducing the symptoms. Its not magic or anything, and I normally wouldn't be promoting something that seems "mystical", but I'll be darned if it hasn't worked very effectively for me.

On a less explosive subject, do decent plates stay 100% straight on the bar? Now that I have stall mats, the weight bounces with deadlifts and within one rep my piece of **** plates are wobbling all over the place. Makes me wish I bought the plates instead of the TV, or at least along with it.

I'm sure the Ivankos you're looking for will be tighter on the bar, thats been discussed a lot. I can tell you the Ivankos I had were definitely tighter on the bar. I got rid of them though and the ones I have now aren't as tight.

Don't you use "lockjaws" or some similar type of collar? If so, for deads I would invest in a pair of compression collars. I have generic ones, but Ivanko makes a nice product too from what I've read. Personally, I like them better than the muscle clamps I have and a pair of Ivanko compression collars isn't much more....maybe $40 or so. They're the kind that have the tightening screw that tightens up an internal band around the entire bar. They don't slip. I've never had a problem using the plates I have or any other when I use the compression clamps, they're simply a good tool to have. Mine are even the generics and I'd get rid of the muscle clamps before I got rid of them. I've even had to drop a few deadlifts (using bumpers), and if they moved it was negligible.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    Also, this may not groove with everyone, and that's fine.....but personally I have been using "Zycam" for a couple of years with fantastic results. As soon as I feel the slightest scratch in the back of my throat that gives me a sign I might be getting sick, I run for the Zycam and start taking it every four hours or so. Its not perfect, but if I'm on it quickly and take it frequently, I am about 80% at beating the cold or reducing the symptoms. Its not magic or anything, and I normally wouldn't be promoting something that seems "mystical", but I'll be darned if it hasn't worked very effectively for me.

My brother in law swears by that stuff. I tried it last time I got a cold. Not sure if it helped or not. I will certainly try it again in the future with so many positive reviews on it.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #29 []---[]

JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man I'm with you, I've got to get me some good plates. I bought some cheap ones when I built my gym because I spent all my money on the building itself but now I would like to save up for some ivankos.

Sure wish I could have scored some of the plates on the deal Jimbo got but they were out by the time I called them

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JJ- View Post
    My brother in law swears by that stuff. I tried it last time I got a cold. Not sure if it helped or not. I will certainly try it again in the future with so many positive reviews on it.

yea it works. I've had the best success with it when I do two things: 1) Don't procrastinate at all when I start to feel sick, the more "in tune" you are with the feeling and the quicker you act on it, the better. 2) Use it according to the directions....which is every 3 hours for 48 hours. It can get a bit annoying to have to keep dosing, but its a whole lot better than a cold!

I actually just had a successful use of this product last week. I think it was Monday night last week I started to think that itch was there in my throat, so I broke out the Zycam. I used it for about 3 days and I must have really got to it quickly because I almost had zero cold symptoms.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Found what I want for Christmas:

I've got some brush to clear and have been doing it the hard way.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yea it works. I've had the best success with it when I do two things: 1) Don't procrastinate at all when I start to feel sick, the more "in tune" you are with the feeling and the quicker you act on it, the better. 2) Use it according to the directions....which is every 3 hours for 48 hours. It can get a bit annoying to have to keep dosing, but its a whole lot better than a cold!

I actually just had a successful use of this product last week. I think it was Monday night last week I started to think that itch was there in my throat, so I broke out the Zycam. I used it for about 3 days and I must have really got to it quickly because I almost had zero cold symptoms.
    Yeah Zicam (proper spelling) works better than anything. As Keetman said, you have to start it the day that you begin to feel sick.

In other news, I FINALLY got an Ohio State hat to pay up my end of the bet to Keetman. Sorry for the delay...it is hard to spend a dime on something like that, LOL!. Im at Myrtle Beach right now on a shopping frenzy (just came into a good bit of money) and will be taking the pic and using it as my avatar for 1 week as soon as I get home.
    Also, Keetman, please PM me your address (yet again), so I can send this to you before Christmas.

In other news, with said money, I also got this...

Here are the specifics of it...

Spike’s Tactical lower receiver (with color fill Spike’s spider logo I ordered it with the WHITE color and bullet markings are red and white for safe, fire, ect. like H&K does their rifles)
    Spike’s lower parts kit
    Ergo grip with Spike’s logo
    Magpul CTR stock
    Oversized mag release
    Commercial carbine length buffer tube, buffer and spring
    Cross Tac single point sling connector
    Blackhawk single point sling

Spike’s Tactical flat top upper receiver with spider logo and T markings
    Spike’s Tactical bolt carrier group
    Wilson 16” govt. contour barrel .223
    Spike’s Tactical fake can suppressor with Spikes logo and serial number
    Spike’s Tactical carbine length Operator free float hand guard w/ spider logo and American Flag laser etched on sides
    Brownell’s 4 way picatinny rail gas block, has top only on, but comes with the other 3 to attach.
    SOG Armory graphite front hand guard vertical grip
    EOTech XPS2-0 sighting system

Since I got it, I also purchased Magpul flip sights and an Insight M6X light/laser combo, seen here:
    http://www.amazon.com/Insight-Techno...1323493&sr=8-5

More sexy pics.....

Im now ready for the zombies.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

@ Buff

Nice! Your gonna love that setup. Are you going to varmint hunt with it or just target shoot? I shoot 200-300 .223 rounds a week durring the summer and I don't even have a semi auto.

buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    @ Buff

Nice! Your gonna love that setup. Are you going to varmint hunt with it or just target shoot? I shoot 200-300 .223 rounds a week durring the summer and I don't even have a semi auto.

Varmit?
    Target?

Sir, I told you what the purpose was......

www.ShankAZombie.com

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Fire away!!

We all need protection from the zombie invasion.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gun talk and a phucked up pic of Obama on the same page? Wildtim don't go getting us placed on some stupid government watch list!

That gun is badass, buff. Makes me want to shoot zombies as well. Nazi zombies. God I hate Nazis.

Originally Posted by Jimbo. View Post
    Gun talk and a phucked up pic of Obama on the same page? Wildtim don't go getting us placed on some stupid government watch list!

That gun is badass, buff. Makes me want to shoot zombies as well. Nazi zombies. God I hate Nazis.

Thanks buddy.
    I saw that same pic and was going to post it but was afraid some idiot may report to a mod that I was posting "nazi stuff" in a thread or something!

www.ShankAZombie.com

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by buffbrown21 View Post
    Thanks buddy.
    I saw that same pic and was going to post it but was afraid some idiot may report to a mod that I was posting "nazi stuff" in a thread or something!
    Ha! It is actually from a movie called 'Dead Snow.' I've seen it, it was meh. But I'm a sucker for anything zombie related.

this thread is now on every government agency watch list

Ha! It is actually from a movie called 'Dead Snow.' I've seen it, it was meh. But I'm a sucker for anything zombie related.
    So, I assume that you are watching "The Walking Dead" on AMC?

this thread is now on every government agency watch list
    Indeed sir. Indeed.

www.ShankAZombie.com

Indeed sir. Indeed.

Absolutely, I'm really enjoying it too. They have done a great job with it so far (I read the first volume of the comic, yes I am a nerd at heart). I think it's better than most zombie movies I have seen.
    Last edited by Jimbo.; 12-03-2010 at 06:54 PM.

jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Meh......if a virus is out there, you're going to catch if you're prone to catching it. We transfer viruses to readily and we interact with each other in too many ways to completely eliminate the risk. If everybody who was sick didn't come to work.....you'd still get sick. A person just touches too much other stuff that others have touched everyday to make too big of a deal of it.

You exercise and take care of yourself, that will put you way ahead as far as your immune system. Handwashing frequently, cleaning commonly touched items, and reducing your own exposure as much as you can will keep you as germ free as you're apt to get.
    I do all of that constantly, I wasn't sick in years until this year. The one time I go to a family gathering and everyone is hacking and coughing, I get sick. I just wish other people were actually clean, it's disgusting how little anyone thinks of others in terms of sickness and germs.

I'm sure the Ivankos you're looking for will be tighter on the bar, thats been discussed a lot. I can tell you the Ivankos I had were definitely tighter on the bar. I got rid of them though and the ones I have now aren't as tight.

Don't you use "lockjaws" or some similar type of collar? If so, for deads I would invest in a pair of compression collars. I have generic ones, but Ivanko makes a nice product too from what I've read. Personally, I like them better than the muscle clamps I have and a pair of Ivanko compression collars isn't much more....maybe $40 or so. They're the kind that have the tightening screw that tightens up an internal band around the entire bar. They don't slip. I've never had a problem using the plates I have or any other when I use the compression clamps, they're simply a good tool to have. Mine are even the generics and I'd get rid of the muscle clamps before I got rid of them. I've even had to drop a few deadlifts (using bumpers), and if they moved it was negligible.

Maybe I'll have to look into them, but first I'd see how tight the Ivankos were. I remember reading they are a very tight fit on the TPB so if the plates are as good as everyone says and they're all the same size, I think they'd be fine. If not I'll get some compression collars.

I love the show as well. They just fired all the writers though, and it's not coming back until October.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.18

I HATE lightbulbs.

I do all of that constantly, I wasn't sick in years until this year. The one time I go to a family gathering and everyone is hacking and coughing, I get sick. I just wish other people were actually clean, it's disgusting how little anyone thinks of others in terms of sickness and germs.

You realize that the fact you've not been sick much in recent years is the results of what you've done? You can only control you my friend, and it seems you're doing a good job.

Even if every body was as thoughtful and diligent about combating the spread of common germs, we'd still get sick. Germs only have two purposes in life.....get you sick, then spread to the next person. They're very efficient at both tasks. Pens, phones, keyboards, money, gas pumps, mail, door handles, restaurant tables, public restrooms, etc....etc....etc. You just can't eliminate every exposure.

Even if you could...the little bastards would evolve and grow wings or something .

Just keep doing what you're doing friend, you'll be sicker far less than the average man.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Registered User IvankoBarbellCo's Avatar
    IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FatGymRat View Post
    What was the Ivanko poster you guys are referring to?? and does Vinko have any left??

I went back a couple pages, but I must have missed it.
    You (and anyone else) can PM or e-mail me your address and I'll send you one and some catalog sheets, etc. I'm working on other goodies for 2011.

re: Capp TPB and compression ring collars. I have a Capp bar. I like the knurling. It's serious. It's easier (cost and tooling) to do on Capp steel than ours. I'll check to see if our collars fit on the sleeve. But if anyone does have an Ivanko collar that isn't fitting on the Capp, and you've got access to a good micrometer, can you mic. the diameter for me? I'd be curious to see what is is. Maybe at several points.

Vinko
    ()---() York Barbell Club #50 ()---()

Ivanko Barbell Company
    official website: www.ivankobarbell.com

View: //www.instagram.com/ivankobarbell
    Join: //www.********.com/ivankobarbell
    Follow: //www.twitter.com/ivankobarbell
    Watch: //www.youtube.com/ivankobarbell
    Newsletter: http://www.ivankobarbell.com/contact.html

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi Vinko always good to see you around!!!

Hey Vinko, Thanks again for the poster!

Absolutely, I'm really enjoying it too. They have done a great job with it so far (I read the first volume of the comic, yes I am a nerd at heart). I think it's better than most zombie movies I have seen.
    Repped for comic nerdism.

I love the show as well. They just fired all the writers though, and it's not coming back until October.
    Yeah, I heard that. I found that kind of strange. My understanding is that it was a much bigger hit ratings-wise than AMC projected, so why would they fire everyone?

Even if you could...the little bastards would evolve and grow wings or something .

Speaking of bastards...I need your address again and Im surprised you didnt comment on my anti zombie tool!

Originally Posted by IvankoBarbellCo View Post
    You (and anyone else) can PM or e-mail me your address and I'll send you one and some catalog sheets, etc. I'm working on other goodies for 2011.

Vinko
    Repped for poster. Thanks!

www.ShankAZombie.com

Repped for comic nerdism.

Yeah, I heard that. I found that kind of strange. My understanding is that it was a much bigger hit ratings-wise than AMC projected, so why would they fire everyone?
    Thanks for the the rep, lol. Yeah I searched around after I read what jfindon said, apparently that was just a rumor.

http://wegotthiscovered.com/2010/12/...recent-firing/

I also received my Ivanko poster, I like it a lot, thanks Vinko.

jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the the rep, lol. Yeah I searched around after I read what jfindon said, apparently that was just a rumor.

http://wegotthiscovered.com/2010/12/...recent-firing/

I also received my Ivanko poster, I like it a lot, thanks Vinko.
    Ah, that's a little better. They'd be idiots to fire the whole staff.

I still wish it was coming back before October, but at least there are twice as many episodes this time around.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.18

I HATE lightbulbs.

ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Would you guys pay $50 for a rusty Ivanko Bar?

I found a storage unit that had a ton of equipment very cheap. I already picked up 3 machines and need to get 5 more. They also had an Ivanko Barbell, but it was pretty rusty. It looks like a $650 bar though.

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ndmike99 View Post
    I found a storage unit that had a ton of equipment very cheap. I already picked up 3 machines and need to get 5 more. They also had an Ivanko Barbell, but it was pretty rusty. It looks like a $650 bar though.
    i probably would, as long as the sleeves still spin alright.

i need to get back into buying and selling, but i'm unsure of the local market. there seems to be more sellers than buyers right now.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I have been trying to stay away from buying and selling, but some deals are too good.

Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    i probably would, as long as the sleeves still spin alright.

i need to get back into buying and selling, but i'm unsure of the local market. there seems to be more sellers than buyers right now.
    I actually bought those two Cybex Power Racks I had mentioned from a long time ago and I will be getting some Hammer Strength and Pendulum items from the same place asap. I plan on keeping the Hammer Units and maybe one from Pendulum but the racks and other items I will probably sell eventually.

Speaking of bastards...I need your address again and Im surprised you didnt comment on my anti zombie tool!

Got your "bitter because we got whooped by the Buckeyes again" face on today or what???

Be quiet Fatgymrat......I've been humble about the Badgers whooping myself!!!!!

Text sent, although you've responded so you knew that. The rifle looks sweet, I like the spider. I saw a lower with the punisher emblem etched on it one time and thought it looked pretty nasty. One of mine I'd do that too, but not the M&P as it looks too nice. I really like those rifles and you will too, glad you were finally able to pick one up.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Closed Thread
Page 99 of 330 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast