Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Follow Your Gut! cast iron shore's Avatar
    cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sherenk View Post
    Stop this redirection
    This seems to be a bug, but it persists. I have the same experience. Everytime I click on a bodyspace I see it for a second then it intermittently redirects to another page.

Also where is the comment section? I haven't gone through all 9 pages of this thread, but I would appreciate it if someone would inform me where it is, or whether it's just been removed.

I very much dislike the new layout.

jwilliamson76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwilliamson76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwilliamson76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwilliamson76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwilliamson76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwilliamson76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwilliamson76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwilliamson76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwilliamson76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwilliamson76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jwilliamson76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cast iron shore View Post
    This seems to be a bug, but it persists. I have the same experience. Everytime I click on a bodyspace I see it for a second then it intermittently redirects to another page.

Also where is the comment section? I haven't gone through all 9 pages of this thread, but I would appreciate it if someone would inform me where it is, or whether it's just been removed.

I very much dislike the new layout.
    The admin posted an update last night, about 6 posts up from this one. Looks like they are work on those very issues and others(fingers crossed).
    "There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    --Denis Waitley

Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Capt-MoonLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This new layout is terrible, just terrible! I want an option to go back to the older style. Thank you for your cooperation.
    I REP back:

♣♣♣K.A.O.S♣♣♣
    Master of the clean snap - I produce a well formed and perfect log a stunning 9 times out of ten! Sheet just never sticks to one that is adept in the clean snap mysteries.

Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lame as phuck
    return it to OG
    ♪♫VQ35♫♪
    Florida Gators | Liverpool F.C.
    10K+

RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BasedPrincess View Post
    i dont care about bodyspace i just want an easy way to see my past 5 threads. thank you.
    Lol this

BertDraper is just really nice. (+1000) BertDraper is just really nice. (+1000) BertDraper is just really nice. (+1000) BertDraper is just really nice. (+1000) BertDraper is just really nice. (+1000) BertDraper is just really nice. (+1000) BertDraper is just really nice. (+1000) BertDraper is just really nice. (+1000) BertDraper is just really nice. (+1000) BertDraper is just really nice. (+1000) BertDraper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bugs like crazy!
    • Tried to edit my goal from main page (Tell others about your goal) - edited and saved, nothing changed. Changes lost
    • Edited status, changes lost (old status message remained)
    • Created new Bench goal, saved, nothing changed (even though it said it did)
    • Tried to set my gym, clicked the manual add, it automatically selected a gym not even in my area
    • At least the bodyblog works
    * Friday Night Lifting Crew *

Goal: Flat bench 315 lbs x 8

Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't stand this new layout. It's very disorganized and too many tabs and links to click on that you don't actually know what's behind them.

It takes forever to try to figure out where you want to go and edit.

I hate that I can't easily look up someones posts.

No visible comments

I would also love to see simple way that I can click and have threads that I posted in displayed in order of the most recent activity. Without having to create an advanced search for it. Other forums can do this so I'm sure you can as well.

Please rethink this layout and either go back to the old one or make this easier to navigate to the most commonly used items.
    My $0.02 is worth $0.03

sb8160 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sb8160 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sb8160 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sb8160 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sb8160 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sb8160 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sb8160 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sb8160 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sb8160 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sb8160 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sb8160 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Barn01 View Post
    I can't stand this new layout. It's very disorganized and too many tabs and links to click on that you don't actually know what's behind them.

It takes forever to try to figure out where you want to go and edit.

I hate that I can't easily look up someones posts.

No visible comments

I would also love to see simple way that I can click and have threads that I posted in displayed in order of the most recent activity. Without having to create an advanced search for it. Other forums can do this so I'm sure you can as well.

Please rethink this layout and either go back to the old one or make this easier to navigate to the most commonly used items.
    should really change it back to normal, i completely avoid going to body space now because it is too confusing, and always refreshes to the home page. also it makes repping people back a complete nightmare.
    Bulkin For Life

Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    stinks

TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Suggestion: Allow us to customize our Bodyspace profiles for what we use and don't use and then not have to see the features we don't need.

Example: If someone is into doing competitions, and use that feature, it shows on their Bodyspace. If not, allow us to hide it because it's not applicable to us.

Example: If someone has been trying to increase their benchpress (and have been entering amounts lifted) allow them to make that visable or not.

Example: Someone measures their biceps, or neck, or calves...then that features is available to either be "visable" or "not visable."

My point: We need to be able to customise this site (by "this site" I mean OUR personal Bodyspace) to exactly what we need and what's going to be able to assist us meet our goals better. I don't compete, so I don't need to see my contest history info section. I don't need to see stuff that I don't use. It's clutter. If I have clutter at the office or at home, I go through it and toss (or sell ) what I don't use. Why have so many useless features on our pages to scroll through in order to get what we want to see to help us achieve our goals?

Just some input as you asked for it BodySpaceAdmin...

Also, as previously mentioned above - I'd feel more comfortable listing personal info on my Bodyspace, if I knew only people in my friends lists could view. As it is now, anyone on the internet can assist our stuff. This is one of the only sites like this that has no control over privacy (if you email BB.com it's either all or nothing-either have your info completely blocked or not). Hell, I'd settle for having registered members being able to access my BodySpace, but anyone on the net? I don't need a co-worker to run across what supplement made me have to crap at the gym. I don't need a stalker to know what gym I workout at. I don't need these silverfox internet luckers checking out my site and getting their fix. Nomsayin'? ...

★I SUPPORT THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE U.S. MILITARY★
    |ALUMNI| University of South Florida Bulls
    |FOUNDER| >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    Link for Crew - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126695313
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whoever made the new layout should be fired. It sucks. The old one was way better. New layout maker pls go. Worst layout change ever, even worse than ********'s layout change. SRS
    iRep Back

Krispy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Krispy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Krispy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Krispy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Krispy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Krispy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Krispy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Krispy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Krispy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Krispy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Krispy1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oh shiiat thought the redirection bug may have been just me but i knew it wasnt glad to see others are getting this too bb i.t need to stop ****gy time and fix it
    HATERS TRYIN TO DEPLETE MY SHINE LIKE VENETIAN BLINDS, BUT SON DO WHAT THE SUN DO RISE┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐

potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by potatoe View Post
    It still sucks. Bring it back to the way it was.
    Still sucks.

jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1) it doesnt let you see the persons recent threads/posts

2) it takes fuking forever to load

3) when it does, it forwards me to the bodyspace main page, not the person's i clicked on (srs)

dear bb.com, you should have kept the old forum layout, AND the old bodyspace layout. dont be ********. dont do a 'its not broke, everyone loves it, but we will change ti anyway. everyone hates it, but its ok, they will get used to it'

wtf. jst leave sht how it is.

GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The reaction to the changes seem to be pretty consistent.

NOBODY cares for the "improvements" you've thrust upon us.

I know it's easy to complain about change, and in the past I usually didn't care for the NEW changes...

But this is by far the worst. It's not a slightly new look or minor changes here and there....it's VERY different.

More importantly, features that posters liked have been removed making posting here less enjoyable.

Let me paint you a picture of what you've done here....a little analogy if you will.

It'd be like going in to get your car detailed. You pick it up. It has a nice new shine, a few small but minor scratches have been buffed out and the car looks a few years younger.

At first glance it's not bad, but then you get inside only to see that the AC unit has been removed and you only get AM radio.

Was it worth it? Is it really improved? Sure the car may look nice, but now you have to drive around sweating your balls off listening to Rush Limbaugh all the time.

I like AC, and I like XM and sometimes the peasant class FM radio stations as well.

The cost is to high.

Who are you doing this for? Yourselves or the posters?

Based on this thread, it makes one wonder.

I wish I could neg the asswipe that made this decision, but you passive aggressive bastards would probably just remove the rep system.

It's a losing fight, but a fight worth fighting just the same.

I'm done!
    USMC 95-2000

Do or do not, their is no try! (I made this up myself)

Fuarrkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuarrkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuarrkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuarrkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuarrkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuarrkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuarrkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuarrkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuarrkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuarrkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuarrkk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I made a bodyspace a month before it changed but had known the old layout for awhile. this one I just have no idea where anything is, how to get back to threads I've written on or anything. Change backkk

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Updates for January 6th 2012:

- Added Visitor comments to a user’s profile page

- Added Background/Bio Area to user’s profile page

- Added Links to BodySpace home page to Most Popular sections (popular profiles, newest profile pictures, newest progress pictures etc)

- Enabled Member Overview link in the left sidebar for easier navigation back to a user’s profile page

- Corrected layout on blog post page
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Krispy1 View Post
    oh shiiat thought the redirection bug may have been just me but i knew it wasnt glad to see others are getting this too bb i.t need to stop ****gy time and fix it
    Still I get redirected back to the main bodyspace page when I click on my bodyspace or another member's bodyspace. This still needs to be fixed

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Remember when they changed the forum layout and we all wanted it back the way it was? But it never happened. Just like they won't fix the new bodyspace.
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not one to complain about much but the new body space is a major let down. I really have no motivation to use it as of now. It would be nice to have the option for the old lay out the way it was before.
    Your body is your most prized possession.

5K's & pull-ups PerfectFormForever's Avatar
    PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well I never have a chance to actually see how the new layout is because every time I go to a page, it automatically sends me to the bodyspace main page, lol. Completely irrelevant until that is fixed, I guess?

0mike0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0mike0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0mike0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0mike0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PerfectFormForever View Post
    Well I never have a chance to actually see how the new layout is because every time I go to a page, it automatically sends me to the bodyspace main page, lol. Completely irrelevant until that is fixed, I guess?
    Same for me

Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is honestly a joke. Why don't a lot of web developers etc know that IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT. If people aren't complaining, then don't change it. Work on making things more streamlined not completely changing everything and make us learn from scratch. I can tell you guys will have lost members for this.

Wish I could reach through my computer and slap some sense into people sometimes.

CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    honestly there are soo many things I wont even bother to list the issues, let alone the burning of my eyes upon clicking my bodyspace.

truly the just terrible management of this as well as the other changes has put me off on the forums. i dont think u honestly deserve the time of me listing the problems and my reasoning behind my disappointment.

And yes I bothered to type this up rather than the changes. Fukk off.
    **dont believe anything the misc says crew**
    **looks at self in every reflective surface crew**

DaMuLoL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMuLoL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMuLoL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMuLoL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMuLoL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMuLoL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMuLoL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMuLoL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMuLoL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMuLoL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMuLoL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    Updates for January 6th 2012:

- Added Visitor comments to a user’s profile page

- Added Background/Bio Area to user’s profile page

- Added Links to BodySpace home page to Most Popular sections (popular profiles, newest profile pictures, newest progress pictures etc)

- Enabled Member Overview link in the left sidebar for easier navigation back to a user’s profile page

- Corrected layout on blog post page
    Useful updates for January 6th 2012:

none

jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetjockpilot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A feature I'd like to see on BodySpace: Set profile to private without having to email customer support to have them do it for you. The way it works now, is it will disable the profile and not let anyone see it. If you set it to private yourself, then it should only let people who you're mutual friends see it. Lots of social network sites have this, and I'm surprised that BodySpace doesn't...
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironslayabra is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Let's see, so 3 big times fails for bb.com this past year: 1st u raise shipping prices, 2nd u raise supplment prices, and 3rd u revamp the whole site without input from those that use this site. hmmm... good business plan too lose members and customers that actually purchased most of their supps on here. I can now buy locally since your prices are the same and even more now then local supp stores. CEO Ryan D. revamp your board cuz whoever is guiding u, is making your company look bad. srs.
    300 plus lbs with abs feels good. lol.

pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000) pavchaos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What is this *******ry - every time I click a users bodyspace it loads half way then forwards to the bodyspace home page, try to hit back to view users bodyspace, just goes back to bodyspace homepage? Fix?
    W moich zylach plynie Polska krew.
    ███████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
    ★★ Misc Cologne Crew ★★

-Pamiętaj kim jesteś

Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500)
    Why fix if it ain't broken...?

I mean its like you guys added new features..