Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MeFromG View Post
    Again, saying hello plus smiling to a guy while passing him by during training is definitely NOT "just polite". No woman should feel the need ever to greet and smile to a guy, because he is so delusional that he thinks it's only polite of a woman to do so. This is sexism 101.

I will elaborate a second and last time on that situation back then. I felt good, training flow was fine, he passed by me and in a split of a second I decided to tell him hello and gift him with a smile. After some time I saw him again in the gym, but he was ignoring me. Ergo no hello, no smile, from anybody to anybody. After a second period of time I saw him again, again he was avoiding me with his eyes, although we trained in close range sometimes.

'Ok buddy, this is a two way street here.' I ignored him from that point on. About the fifth or sixth time when I saw him, he approached me asking me for something, that he could have had in two other places in the gym as well. Also his body language and a quite attentive expression on his face gave him away a bit.

But it was a bit too late already. In the meantime - a time span of a couple of weeks in total - I got in contact with another guy.

Take care of opportunities presented. Don't miss chances, or it might be too late someday.

Not all, only three-four so far; for example the third one writing e.g. "repped" and negging at the same time.
    Talks about men being delusional

Thinks a smile from her is "a gift"

by the way from a guy's perspective he was probably just nervous about how to proceed from there. Just because he acts standoff-ish after the initial encounter (where he did seem nice..) doesn't mean he's all of a sudden not interested. See I had no idea you already met a new guy. You didn't seem to say that in your initial post. Leaving out vital info doesn't make us idiots for failing to comprehend..

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FU3L View Post

-People still responding to MeFromG
    Sorry.

I'm about as sorry as a Hispanic maid who walked in on a guest fapping in his hotel room.

lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisalala147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So I went to the gym today and he wasn't there again maybe we keep missing each other or I'm not sure why he hasn't been coming this week. But I did have an awesome workout so I would call it a productive gym day.

NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lisalala147 View Post
    I feel like this has been discussed so many times here the typical girl crushing on a guy and not being able to do something about it. But here is my story...So there is this guy from my gym who I developed a huge crush for. Now let me first tell you guys that I don't just go to the gym to check out guys or anything I actually do workout pretty hard. So this guy and I always workout in this small area at the gym he comes over there when he's done with weights and stuff to do some pushups and stuff. He usually smiles at me and occasionally stares. Like when I just enter the gym he always spots me and starts looking but that's pretty much it. I don't want to sound coincided but I believe I am pretty attractive with a fit body and I do get a lot of attention from other guys except this one guy. He is always so into his workout and doesn't even look around. Maybe that's whats making me so attracted to him. My guess he that he is either taken or just not interested. I don't know what to do I am wayyyy to shy to even think about talking to him.
    What do I do should I just forget about him?
    No rule that says you can't talk to him.

Plus he might not even be taken - some people think that it's rude to approach strangers in a gym, so he might be into you but trying to avoid being obnoxious.

NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    Yeah OP you definitely don't sound coincided...
    A lot of people are taught the "old school" rule that "a man always approaches first". And that if a woman does it first it makes her seem desperate, or "easy".

I myself don't agree with that rule 100% of the time since misunderstandings can happen. Some people for example are also taught that its rude to approach people in a gym, which might be why the guy didn't approach her.

It's not necessarily conceit - that post of yours just makes you sound very whiny and spoiled.

Surely U Cant Be Serious? APA Lifter's Avatar
    APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I went to the gym today and he wasn't there again maybe we keep missing each other or I'm not sure why he hasn't been coming this week. But I did have an awesome workout so I would call it a productive gym day.
    No surprise. This will end like every thread ever on this subject just like I said.

Act on these chances the first time people. Good lord the missed simple opportunities on this forum is staggering.
    Selling creatine on the streets to support cell tech habit since 2004.

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol there are so many people out there yet you are hung up on this guy who you may or may not meet again on a chance encounter and you don't even know the guy that well. I say go NC and meet new people. Don't miss out on meeting other people just because you want to create a chance encounter to meet this dude again
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ratbatkicker View Post
    Yea she's a little delusional still waisting her time at the gym. It's pretty obvious she doesn't have shot in heII with him lol
    You dont have a shot in hell with me.

Come at me bro.

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    APAs mom licked the back of ballz after a sweaty workout the othet night. I was able to fit both testicles. That just happened.. I just came at your punk azz lmfao
    Last edited by ratbatkicker; 09-04-2015 at 02:11 PM.

hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Op, you need to seek out a different penor. At least to get this guy off of your mind so much, and so approaching him if you see him again will be less nerve wracking. Also, how is your flirting/eye contact/smiling game?

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ha @ this turning into OP's diary

Angry

APAs mom licked the back of ballz after a sweaty workout the othet night. I was able to fit both testicles. That just happened.. I just came at your punk azz lmfao
    Screw the Bricks broseph...come up to the Sands and you and I will build castles.

ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I fit both testicles in your moms mouth lol Not 1 but 2 lmfao

I fit both testicles in my mouth lol Not 1 but 2 lmfao
    U wot m8?

APA - I have other chit going on right now. I'll be back with some choice words when I have more time.
    Last edited by ratbatkicker; 09-04-2015 at 03:48 PM.

APA - I have other chit going on right now. I'll be back with some choice words for your punk ass when I have more time.
    Pick me up some smokes while your out.

I will.. And I know exactly who you are. Your one of those ****gy stalkers that doesn't have the balls to show there face lmfao
    Who gives a chit about an iphone right? I'm not impressed and I know what your punk ass is thinking before you think it. I'll be in the bricks in about 10 minutes.. I want to see if a punk ass stalker has the balls to do something.

In route

Im at your house now.

Just left the block.. I didn't see any punk ass muscle heads

I'll be there in 5 minutes

I'll be there in 5 minutes
    Im in the shower.

I still don't see any punk ass stalkers

M8? I have no clue what that is.. I'm a regular dude who gets mad love from hood.. Nothing more or less

Cool

I still don't see any punk ass stalkers
    Thats because im actually at yo mommas house OHHHHHH!!!!! BURRRRRN!

That's ok since I just pulled both my testicles outa your moms mouth lmfao

I think you and I are the only people still alive in this thread anymore...

Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tvist View Post
    Nah he's not taken, I'm pretty sure. He's initiated small talk a couple of times and stares at me back. Body language screams he likes me.

Ughh if only I wasn't so awkward around guys. I'm probably gonna blush and cry. Srs
    Talk to him casually and ask for his phone number

Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000) Way2Cold is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't want to read 9 pages cliffs anyone? Poverty reps

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Way2Cold View Post
    Don't want to read 9 pages cliffs anyone? Poverty reps
    -OP wants to approach guy at gym

-Doesn't
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.