Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    The reps dont know, it isnt their fault they arent the formulators. I am sure Alec will be back once they give him an answer.
    Well thats pretty sad if they don't know. And how do you know this? Do you work for them to? You don't even know who your "formulators" are either. So you could be right.

gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gladcow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MeatFlaps View Post
    Well thats pretty sad if they don't know. And how do you know this? Do you work for them to? You don't even know who your "formulators" are either. So you could be right.
    Alec said he didn't know and that he was going to ask HQ. Give them the weekend and I'm sure he'll get to us once he knows.

nazab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bumping this again...

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good looking out. This is why I put my protein powder through a sifter first when I put it in the blender.

I've had some gross **** in my protein, like hairs, and some weird rock salt crystal thing, and some weird dark chunks, and actual yarn or threads.

The worst is when you buy psylium husk seeds for fiber they have little brown things and I think wood, but those little brown things could be rat poop.

JaredUdch is just really nice. (+1000) JaredUdch is just really nice. (+1000) JaredUdch is just really nice. (+1000) JaredUdch is just really nice. (+1000) JaredUdch is just really nice. (+1000) JaredUdch is just really nice. (+1000) JaredUdch is just really nice. (+1000) JaredUdch is just really nice. (+1000) JaredUdch is just really nice. (+1000) JaredUdch is just really nice. (+1000) JaredUdch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by firstandgoal View Post
    Good looking out. This is why I put my protein powder through a sifter first when I put it in the blender.

I've had some gross **** in my protein, like hairs, and some weird rock salt crystal thing, and some weird dark chunks, and actual yarn or threads.

The worst is when you buy psylium husk seeds for fiber they have little brown things and I think wood, but those little brown things could be rat poop.

skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

No you haven't.

Psyllium is basically pure fiber. Pure fiber isn't going to have the consistency of sugar or salt standalone or in water. I

This thread needs to be closed, the amount of garbage posted in here is mind boggling.

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by skier! View Post
    No you haven't.

Psyllium is basically pure fiber. Pure fiber isn't going to have the consistency of sugar or salt standalone or in water. I

This thread needs to be closed, the amount of garbage posted in here is mind boggling.
    How do you know what I have experienced? Did you live my life? See how you neg repped me so quick to judge.

Hmmm I ordered 3 bags of this stuff and I have had several times had to pick out tiny wood branch pieces from my juice and some tiny dark floating things when I mixed the Psyllium husks in it.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do you know what I have experienced? Did you live my life? See how you neg repped me so quick to judge.

Hmmm I ordered 3 bags of this stuff and I have had several times had to pick out tiny wood branch pieces from my juice and some tiny dark floating things when I mixed the Psyllium husks in it.

It is a "husk" after all.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    It is a "husk" after all.
    Yup, and that idiot negs me calling me a liar. I've actually had little branches and little tiny stones in there. Also there was some dark things that could have been rat feces or charcoal or something, it def wasn't husk.

I use Organic India brand now.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yup, and that idiot negs me calling me a liar. I've actually had little branches and little tiny stones in there. Also there was some dark things that could have been rat feces or charcoal or something, it def wasn't husk.

I use Organic India brand now.

Oooh so it was the Husk causing that problem.

I think we were under the impression that was in your protein powder.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Oooh so it was the Husk causing that problem.

I think we were under the impression that was in your protein powder.
    Well my deal with some past protein brand was it had some threads, some type of crystal I am guessing it was salt or sugar and hairs in them and the Vanilla brand I bought was strange, it had some blue dye specks in it (It wasn't Myofusion brand) It was Vitamin world brand called Precision Engineered. I didn't have the problem in just one batch, I bought 6 containers when they had 50 percent off entire purchase of vitamin world brand items and two of them had foreign objects in them.

I don't user their protein anymore, I only use Myofusion now. But even now I still sift any type of powder I use before I put it in the blender just to be safe.

Well my deal with some past protein brand was it had some threads, some type of crystal I am guessing it was salt or sugar and hairs in them and the Vanilla brand I bought was strange, it had some blue dye specks in it (It wasn't Myofusion brand) It was Vitamin world brand called Precision Engineered. I didn't have the problem in just one batch, I bought 6 containers when they had 50 percent off entire purchase of vitamin world brand items and two of them had foreign objects in them.

I don't user their protein anymore, I only use Myofusion now. But even now I still sift any type of powder I use before I put it in the blender just to be safe.

Yea I can see "off brands" like that causing some issues. Hence why I usually stick to a few companies for my protein needs.

DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000) DedicatedDad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea I can see "off brands" like that causing some issues. Hence why I usually stick to a few companies for my protein needs.
    My understanding was that a great portion of the companies make their protein at the same place, so if this is the case (generic=bad), wouldn't we see this a lot more?
    Don't complicate things (DCT).
    Hit your macros.
    Hit the gym.
    Get results.

Originally Posted by DedicatedDad View Post
    My understanding was that a great portion of the companies make their protein at the same place, so if this is the case (generic=bad), wouldn't we see this a lot more?

Depends on who does their manufacturing.

MGN and American Whey all do (did) their own, and well, we saw how that turned out.

Other companies like XF do their own and have never had a single issue.

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yup, and that idiot negs me calling me a liar.
    don't give that skier! clown the honor of being recognized as an idiot. he negs ppl for the heck of it and leaves silly comments. i wonder what his main account is on here.

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I made a mistake and did not send an email to Dan asking about the shiny specs in myofusion --- I typed it out and must have x'ed out before it got sent

I sent him an email just right now, and asked him to personally come in here and help clear the confusion to put everyone's minds at ease

sorry for keeping you all in the dark, I'm a waiter and work the weekends so i'm not on at all fri-sun generally speaking

thanks again for being patient
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

Originally Posted by DedicatedDad View Post
    I heard that too, but the big companies like BSN and Muscle tech have their own factories.

I heard Vitamin Shoppe gets their protein from Twinlab

GNC gets their protein from Optimum Nutrition

And Vitamin Worlds protein comes from China?

skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That is called fiber and you haven't had to pick anything out of there that wasn't supposed to be there. As I posted earlier, psyllium is basically pure fiber. It isn't going to have the consistency of sugar.

Originally Posted by quank View Post
    don't give that skier! clown the honor of being recognized as an idiot. he negs ppl for the heck of it and leaves silly comments. i wonder what his main account is on here.
    what are you talking about? i've never had any interaction with you on this forum. where are you getting this information from?

teen misc--------------------------------------------------->

s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000) s2kvtec9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    OP, can you please give our customer service number a call during normal business hours? They can help you out. 888-742-7727
    great just ordered 4 5lb tubs, now having second thoughts..
    I REPORT supplement reps for any B.S. since MOST (not all) of you are self-promoting scum bags

I rep/neg back just ask.

Owed Reps: Smok3d

Owed Negs: scooterbrah

HP TouchPad Crew Nom Sayain

Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have noticed this in choc pb and cookies and cream. It's very noticeable in the cookies and cream, or at least it was in the two containers that I've had. Never seen it in the three original flavors though.

It didn't bother me much at first, but when I was on my second container of cookies and cream and I saw it again I was a little concerned. Subbed but I'll give Gaspari the benefit of the doubt until a response has been given.

Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lector606 View Post
    I have noticed this in choc pb and cookies and cream. It's very noticeable in the cookies and cream, or at least it was in the two containers that I've had. Never seen it in the three original flavors though.

It didn't bother me much at first, but when I was on my second container of cookies and cream and I saw it again I was a little concerned. Subbed but I'll give Gaspari the benefit of the doubt until a response has been given.
    Curious as well. Interested to see what HQ has to say...

Originally Posted by Lector606 View Post

Thats interesting I never tried myofusion Choc PB or C and C. What type of stuff did you see?

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what are you talking about? i've never had any interaction with you on this forum. where are you getting this information from?

teen misc--------------------------------------------------->
    i created a thread asking about NeoVar and received an infraction for ''Advertising bb.com competitors." i then asked the forum if it was now against bb.com rules to ask about wheycheap products on this site and you negged me with some silly @ss comment. for the sake of not wasting reps and negging you back i let it slide and put you on my bad bro list.

Originally Posted by Walt Disney View Post
    i created a thread asking about NeoVar and received an infraction for ''Advertising bb.com competitors." i then asked the forum if it was now against bb.com rules to ask about wheycheap products on this site and you negged me with some silly @ss comment. for the sake of not wasting reps and negging you back i let it slide and put you on my bad bro list.
    that's quite a tall tale you are telling. i think we both know that this event never transpired, except maybe in your distorted viewpoint.

anger will get you nowhere in life

that's quite a tall tale you are telling. i think we both know that this event never transpired, except maybe in your distorted viewpoint.

anger will get you nowhere in life
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post625467833

Thumbs down

Wow, a link to a post. Incriminating. You should be a Federal Prosecutor with your skills.

Thumbs down

Wow, a link to a post. Incriminating. You should be a Federal Prosecutor with your skills.
    if you upgrade your OS from Windows 2000 you'll see it's a link to the thread and not just a post.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

This thread is getting good now.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    This thread is getting good now.
    I'm over the potential metal in my protein, I'm here for the e-fight.
    Anti Anti Hover Crew