Page 78 of 333 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 9985
    Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 813919 View Post
    Stopped by Safeway on the way home last night and was surprised to see OCC, WAC, Peanut Brittle, and a few others at only $2.29; reduced price for quick sale. Not sure if this is a good thing though because that might mean they might stop caring them lol, nonetheless, stocked up. Also was even happier to see this:

Holy Jesus. This stuff is absolutely incredible. It's Peanut Butter World with a peanut butter base. It was literally jam packed with enormous clusters of peanut butter swirl that in their frozen form were just solid hunks of peanut butter, and the cookies taste like crumbled Oreos - base was not quite as peanut buttery as I would've liked, but it's definitely very good and perhaps its good that its not too powerful of a flavor because of the ridiculous amount of swirl and mixins. 9/10
    I guess The Great Race of 2013 to be the first to grab PB Pie wasn't even as remotely gripping or nail-biting as The Great Cannoli Race of 2012...
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Mrs likes PB and chocolate so I picked this up for her. Naturally, I gave it a try. Suffice to say that I will not be buying this again.

www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Onto another HD gelato flavor.

Not sure why they decided to call this Dark Chocolate Chip, because neither the base nor the chips look or taste like dark chocolate to me. The ingredients show that the base isn't made with a chocolate liquor or ganache, but cocoa processed with alkali. Thus, this is a dutch chocolate base. Same goes for the chocolate chips, which have milk as an ingredient. I realize that some chocolate products are marketed as being dark chocolate despite some milk in the ingredients, but I guess the amount really does dictate the end result, and these chips didn't make me think dark chocolate.

I did quite like the overall experience by the way, but I would rate it in the md-8's if I had to. Perhaps I am just spoiled of all Dark Chocolate ice creams because of Jeni Britton Bauer and her ridiculously amazing offering. When I see/hear dark chocolate this is what I expect:

www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)

READER REVIEW: Mike's review of the Walgreen's exclusive, Haagen Dazs Pralines & Cream.

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...of-haagen.html

Check out my Ice Cream Review Blog: www.theicecreaminformant.com (Twitter: @CreamInformant)
    or my Fast Food/Takeout Review Blog: www.thefastfoodinformant.com (Twitter: @FFInformant)
    Come join the Ice Cream Discussion at ICI Forum! http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy Jesus. This stuff is absolutely incredible. It's Peanut Butter World with a peanut butter base. It was literally jam packed with enormous clusters of peanut butter swirl that in their frozen form were just solid hunks of peanut butter, and the cookies taste like crumbled Oreos - base was not quite as peanut buttery as I would've liked, but it's definitely very good and perhaps its good that its not too powerful of a flavor because of the ridiculous amount of swirl and mixins. 9/10

Peanut Butter World as I had originally imagined it..? Expectation level is now at maximum.

Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Honestly, I think a lot of it comes down to marketing and public perception. It's funny how we are all reacting to the news of this flavor (me included; hook, line and sinker). Calling a product Peanut Butter Pie sounds epic because you're envisaging an awesome pie (the picture on the label helps). The description is peanut butter ice cream, peanut butter swirl and chocolate cookie pieces. Switch the base to chocolate and you have PB World by B&J's, which is a great product, but does not read anywhere near as appetizing. And no review of PB World has likened it to a PB Pie or the like.

It's a bit like the Yankee Candle effect. They seem to release scents close to identical each year - but not quite - and the simple twist in name and bottle image makes it like an entirely new product e.g. banana bread vs banana cream pie (I have both, they are fairly similar, save for a simple twist).
    Yeah, I see what you're saying. My comment on the lack of Peanut Butter Pie themed ice cream treats was made with our boys over in Vermont in mind. Yes, Ben and Jerry have a great PB ice cream base and a great PB swirl, but there are other companies that can say the same. You know what many other companies do not offer in their flavors? A mouth-watering pastry swirl. All I'm saying is that I saw the HD flavor and thought: "Ben, Jerry, where is your Peanut Butter Pastry swirl? To use your example of Banana Bread vs. Banana Cream Pie, what really made the BCP flavor from Ben and Jerry's hit home for me was the pastry swirl. Likewise with Kroger's Private Selection version. It's all in the execution, if you ask me.

Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    Oddly, there really aren't enough GOOD PB ice creams IMO.
    What number would you consider to be significant? I've had a decent number of solid peanut butter-themed ice creams in my time. We are talking PB themed versus a peanut butter base, right? Because that is another story...
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Crucifist View Post

What number would you consider to be significant? I've had a decent number of solid peanut butter-themed ice creams in my time. We are talking PB themed versus a peanut butter base, right? Because that is another story...
    For me there probably isnt one lol. I would likely be better off just putting a jar of PB in the freezer. I want something that screams PB, and so far the only thing that does that enough and flavored to my likings has been What A Cluster. Have not had PB Cup/World yet though.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)

NEWS: Greater's reintroduces their Cherry Chocolate Chip flavor back into rotation.

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...ir-cherry.html

Check out my Ice Cream Review Blog: www.theicecreaminformant.com (Twitter: @CreamInformant)
    or my Fast Food/Takeout Review Blog: www.thefastfoodinformant.com (Twitter: @FFInformant)
    Come join the Ice Cream Discussion at ICI Forum! http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For me there probably isnt one lol. I would likely be better off just putting a jar of PB in the freezer. I want something that screams PB, and so far the only thing that does that enough and flavored to my likings has been What A Cluster. Have not had PB Cup/World yet though.
    I hear PB Cup is very much along those lines. PB World, in my opinion, is definitely not. I'd say Chubby Hubby has a stronger PB presence than PB World.

As I've mentioned before, I rank Peanut Butter & Chip by UDF very highly.

http://www.udfinc.com/homemade_brand...s/icecream.asp

The PB presence is completely down to the swirl, but it is pretty much the mightiest, thickest peanut butter swirl I have ever encountered. Past that initial first scoop, I've had servings where there's almost been more PB than ice cream. Not sure what availability is like for you though.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yoplait Strawberry frozen GY

Just takes the nod over the original strawberry IMO. They are quite distinct from each other, but both enjoyable. This one has a denser texture and was a sweetened yogurt base with ribbons of strawberry jam (which was delightful) as opposed to a strawberry base... Slightly higher cals in this one, but thats due to the whopping 28g protein for the pint. Will definitely buy again. B+
    Pint macros: 10g fat/80g carbs/28g pro

xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stopped by Safeway on the way home last night and was surprised to see OCC, WAC, Peanut Brittle, and a few others at only $2.29; reduced price for quick sale. Not sure if this is a good thing though because that might mean they might stop caring them lol, nonetheless, stocked up. Also was even happier to see this:

Those Mix-Ins = HNGGG

Must find... Never had a HD flavor before.

I got a home-made mix-in bowl tomorrow with a ton of stuff i bought from a gourmet chocolate shop today. should be decent.

Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000)

That looks awesome, I'm going to try to find that this weekend

Breyer's Blasts! PB & Jelly sucks.
    Breyer's is inferior in every aspect to B&J or Wegman's, but thanks for letting me know.

Have PB Cup, it will change your life. Trust me, it is exactly what you are looking for, it screams of PB and the PB cup mix-ins are so plentiful that I get them in every spoonful. You will not regret trying it.

Originally Posted by Crucifist View Post
    I hear PB Cup is very much along those lines. PB World, in my opinion, is definitely not. I'd say Chubby Hubby has a stronger PB presence than PB World.

As I've mentioned before, I rank Peanut Butter & Chip by UDF very highly.

http://www.udfinc.com/homemade_brand...s/icecream.asp

The PB presence is completely down to the swirl, but it is pretty much the mightiest, thickest peanut butter swirl I have ever encountered. Past that initial first scoop, I've had servings where there's almost been more PB than ice cream. Not sure what availability is like for you though.
    PB Cup is, it's the ultimate PB ice cream from B&J and I've had WAC, PB world, Chubby Hubby, and peanut brittle.

TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone ever tried dat Bluebell pistachio almond? It's a game changer. -_-

tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Chadillac2000 View Post

READER REVIEW: Mike's review of the Walgreen's exclusive, Haagen Dazs Pralines & Cream.

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...of-haagen.html

I'm amazed because mine had the same amount of mix-ins. jam-packed with caramel and pralines. Its now in my top flavors, and I can only hope I find bourbon pecan praline.

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Where was this (state, city)? Must find this!!
    My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

No luck finding Bourbon Pecan Praline or Peanut Butter Pie...anyone else have any luck besides our friend on the previous page?

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by usawinston View Post
    Where was this (state, city)? Must find this!!
    Germantown, MD

Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TacticalTaco View Post
    Anyone ever tried dat Bluebell pistachio almond? It's a game changer. -_-
    Any pistachio flavored ice cream with almonds is average at best. I prefer the real stuff as I love pistachios.

Also curious here; Has anyone here in the nut ever tried making their own ice cream? I just noticed Jeni offers a recipe book with all the flavors she offers in her shops - and she even demonstrates the process using a low-end ice cream maker which gets the exact same results as a manufacturing level machine. I might end up doing that instead of dropping 12 bucks per pint. With 12 bucks you can buy some serious quality ingredients to get the same results and end up making more than just a pint.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I got my first shipment from Scoops!

disgonbegood.gif
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Graeters Elena Blueberry.. anyone else have any feedback on it? Saw this flavor at my giant eagle which carries graeters, looked very interesting.

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...berry-pie.html

Saw chad gave it a 9.1

StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000)
    I stopped by Chicago's Safeway affiliate here in Chicago (Dominick's) to try to find HD Peanut Butter Pie, no luck.. However they did have some B&J's pints on sale for $2.29 or $2.99 depending on flavor.. So I was able to grab OCC, Creme Brulee, What a Cluster, and Cinnamon Buns.. So I consider it a half win..
    ~ What is Dead will Never Die Crew

~Add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal & Instagram: StephSkywalker

I also have a Log. Check it out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152157923

Gym Maxes - 420 Squat/300 Bench/465 Deadlift = 1,185 Total

Originally Posted by Tuberacer View Post
    Any pistachio flavored ice cream with almonds is average at best. I prefer the real stuff as I love pistachios.

Also curious here; Has anyone here in the nut ever tried making their own ice cream? I just noticed Jeni offers a recipe book with all the flavors she offers in her shops - and she even demonstrates the process using a low-end ice cream maker which gets the exact same results as a manufacturing level machine. I might end up doing that instead of dropping 12 bucks per pint. With 12 bucks you can buy some serious quality ingredients to get the same results and end up making more than just a pint.
    I make my own all the time. I asked them why Jeni's book wasn't on iTunes. Within three days they had an app available, and it is awesome. Like twelve bones, but you get the full book along with video demonstrations. Easily worth the cash.

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post

disgonbegood.gif
    JEAH! I got mine too.

www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

JEAH! I got mine too.
    REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!

REVIEW: Finally giving one of Blue Bell's January rotational flavors a go, Mocha Almond Fudge.

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...ond-fudge.html

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

This is a Brooklyn brand called Phin and Phebes that I like. They do a amazing banana pudding ice cream, and an amazing cinnamon vanilla (bought that one again so will review soon enough), and this is their ginger offering. I am a gingerbread fiend, but this is not even close to being gingerbread, so I refuse to compare it to SoCo's Gingerbread Batter, nor would I compare it to B&J's gingerbread or Blue Bell's gingerbread house, though that is because I've never tried the two former.

The base is sweet, creamy, but utterly raw ginger (it burns slightly, but in a good way). The tartness of the lemon filling between the cookie pieces (which aren't as sparse as they look here) really cut through the base perfectly.

This is the product that you are unsure of on your first bite, but slowly fall for it with each subsequent scoop.

www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Graeters Elena Blueberry.. anyone else have any feedback on it? Saw this flavor at my giant eagle which carries graeters, looked very interesting.

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...berry-pie.html

Saw chad gave it a 9.1
    It's really good.

JEAH! I got mine too.

[img]http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u421/robboe/Store%20ice%20cream/57BE4E42-0EF2-4791-8000-671B99BAFC24-2194-0000022946CD5576.jpg[/img
    I'm smashing that Gelato tonight, eating the Holy Cherry Cow tomorrow.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain

Anyone tried Edy's French Silk?

Chocolate coffee moose and vanilla moose ice creams swirled with chocolate chips. Any good?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by Chadillac2000 View Post

NEWS: Greater's reintroduces their Cherry Chocolate Chip flavor back into rotation.

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...ir-cherry.html

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cACqxrhuL4E/UQmIGNaXQaI/AAAAAAAAGe8/4lU5KNl-9j4/s800/Cherry+Chocolate+Chip.png

Looks like Cherry Garcia on steroids.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000)

[img]http://www.edys.com/images/products/1671.png[/ig]

Chocolate coffee moose and vanilla moose ice creams swirled with chocolate chips. Any good?
    I thought it was actually very good. It somehow combines the textural elements of both ice cream and an airy, silky mousse.
    The flavors are good; just a perfect touch of coffee in the chocolate mocha mousse and the chocolate chips are crunchy, milk chocolatey, and relatively high quality. The vanilla is just normal vanilla.

I also found this review:
    http://www.crazyfooddude.com/2013/01...ed-french.html

It's really good.
    Good, cause you and Rob sold me on it:

Going to send review to Chad soon.

just like your review on most EDY's subpar to any other flavors you have tried from BnJ, Graeters etc. It lacks overall flavoring/quality, but not bad for the kcals.

Gelati-da Coffe Fudge Latte B The texture was a little icy but that's to be expected with a low fat product. There was plenty of fudge swirl in this and it tasted a lot better than I thought it would, especially considering the macros (2f/24c/4p).

Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why did i click on this thread during a cut
    Dallas Sports/Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    bb.com's Jiu Jitsu team
    Beer Crew
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Never quit, because only the strong survive.