Page 76 of 114 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 3420
    latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    kiddo and I gave Dr. Strange a thumbs up

how about that Fantastic Beasts? seen it?

No, you're the puppet! CrazyLazyDude's Avatar
    CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just watched Suicide Squad and it's a really poorly done film. I'll admit that it's fun and I like some of the characters but the story is absolutely terrible. And I'm not trying to be all cinemophile here - there were just too many 'wtf?' things in it.

But most importantly, Jared Leto was awful as the Joker. His lines and his look were both ridiculous.
    ++ Positive crew ++
    **FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew**
    * One day at a time crew

"Be excellent to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!"
    - Abraham Lincoln

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post

Liked Dr. Strange a lot. Saw Fantastic Beasts Sunday and was disappoint. Not as good as the weakest HP movie. Good effects, but not to the level of HP movies. Supposedly 4 more to come. They'll need to up their game.
    A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by poundXpound View Post
    Liked Dr. Strange a lot.
    Cool....it's on the watch list.

OK....Superman vs. Batman? Saw it over the weekend on HBO
    To be honest, I don't care for the story line being two Super Sons-a-Bitches fighting each other.

Anyway:
    Special FX: as expected in this genre were very good.
    Acting: I don't have any complaints there.
    Story line: didn't like it. I didn't care for the last Avengers movie for the same reason. A million possible story lines to write about and they pick this one?
    Ending: ha....I ain't sayin' shvt.

I would say, have some popcorn, see it once (on HBO)....then, feel free to blame me if you're pissed.

Carry on....
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CrazyLazyDude View Post
    Just watched Suicide Squad and it's a really poorly done film. I'll admit that it's fun and I like some of the characters but the story is absolutely terrible. And I'm not trying to be all cinemophile here - there were just too many 'wtf?' things in it.

But most importantly, Jared Leto was awful as the Joker. His lines and his look were both ridiculous.
    I enjoyed it, now granted I am usually willing to overlook some bs just because I want to be entertained. Anyways the script was a bit weak and I would have liked to see more of Batman capturing these villians and why exactly they were on his radar.

The major plot point I didn't care for was the Enchantress and her "brother", it just played as stupid that this witch who basically has unlimited powers could be taken down relatively easy.

Leto, he was ok but i'm not a fan of his work overall and to me anyone trying to portray the Joker better than Ledger is going to fail everytime.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by poundXpound View Post
    Liked Dr. Strange a lot. Saw Fantastic Beasts Sunday and was disappoint. Not as good as the weakest HP movie. Good effects, but not to the level of HP movies. Supposedly 4 more to come. They'll need to up their game.
    well that sucks..hmmm maybe we will just wait til it hits Vudu instead of going to see it

CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazyLazyDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watched Jason Bourne the other night. It was good - not as good as the first three (which I love), but still a good flick. It had the usual - chases, fights, high tech surveillance, etc. Honestly, I think there's just a limit to how much of this kind of stuff they can come up with before it gets old. I'm kind of hoping they end it with this one.
    ++ Positive crew ++
    * One day at a time crew

- Abraham Lincoln

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post

---

Saw it last week with my wife. I'm not into magic, but this was pretty decent, although very dark in spots. Ezra Miller playing a verbally/mentally tortured kid was very good, and the acting all around was decent. The love story between Eddie Redmayne and the actress who played Porpentina (forgot her real name) could have been done better. Same deal with Queenie and Jacob, but not bad. Worthwhile seeing.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So check this 2 min clip out...

And trust that as casual movie goer, i think that this is the best movie that i have seen this year. It makes you think about your life and existence on soo many levels! The main character loses his young child, and then the journey begins,5 stars on my list.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is there any good sci-fi movies lately? Please don't say Martian, I've read the book, was time wasted.

Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    is there any good sci-fi movies lately? Please don't say Martian, I've read the book, was time wasted.
    Not a movie, but I highly recommend checking out The Expanse tv show...Amazing sci-fi.
    Season 1 trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQuTAPWJxNo

If you do try it, give it at least a couple episodes (the first episode left my kind of wondering what the point was).

Season 2 trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06EIAuYRRTw

The book (Leviathan Wakes) is also amazing (just finished it on Monday).
    ++ Positive crew ++
    * One day at a time crew

- Abraham Lincoln

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I second The Expanse. Sci-fi detective show set in the future. Kinda has that Blade Runner vibe.
    A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Went to see Don't Breathe last night, very good movie different than most.
    Just caught this on Vudu.

First of all you have to appreciate the irony in the setup. A seriously wounded Gulf War Veteran who is defending his home from professional burglars is the bad guy, while drug using criminals who invade his home are the good guys.

It's 2 hours, but keeps you entertained. Decent amount of violence but not downright gory. Couple of times where you want to shake your head, but the plot twists are brilliant enough to overlook that. Really wish I had went to the theater for this one, but well worth the $5 I spent to rent it on Vudu.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coachjlr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I agree

Took the girls and their cousins to Rogue One yesterday. If you're a fan of the original Star Wars trilogy then this is the movie you're looking for. I really enjoyed The Force Awakens, but to me this was so much better.

I can't wait to see it again when my brother comes to town next week.
    ++ Positive crew ++
    * One day at a time crew

- Abraham Lincoln

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Took the girls and their cousins to Rogue One yesterday. If you're a fan of the original Star Wars trilogy then this is the movie you're looking for. I really enjoyed The Force Awakens, but to me this was so much better.

I can't wait to see it again when my brother comes to town next week.
    Saw it tonight with my son and thoroughly enjoyed myself. From the get go and especially when the *music starts, you know you are in for a treat. I could not help chuckling away at certain parts.. some things never change thank God! There were some great scenes that were very well done.

*Michael Giacchino's music is superb! You don't have to listen to it, I felt compelled to post it anyway

Starts at 0:35

debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, against my better judgement, I watched "Hateful Eight" the other day. It's a Tarentino film, so you know it's gonna be weird and it was. It was also three hours long, extremly violent, very bloody but filmed quite well. I'd say that it's the kind of movie that about every 45 minutes you say "Hey, I'm done with this" but you keep watching. Characters were well done and a pretty neat twist near the end. All in all, I got what I paid for (it was free on cable)
    Intersesting point,,,the entire film takes place in one full day, 'Cept for a couple of flashbacks. NOT a chickflik! Reviews on IMDB were 1s and 2s or 9s and 10s. YMMV.

Mike

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Passengers

Saw this in 3D tonight. I really like this genre of space travel, sci/fi, suspended animation so shelled out $67.50 for the family to see it

3D was great, and the scenes in space were pretty breathtaking. A variation of this story has been told a few times in recent movies and one scene was pretty much a repeat of something from the Martian or Armageddon. The acting was not terribly great except for Michael Sheen who is the bartender. Overall I enjoyed it, in retrospect I could have waited for it to come out on Vudu for the price I paid to see it in the theater.

Ghostbusters (the new one): Better than expected, although that is mainly because I had really low expectations. It actually made me laugh quite a bit which was surprising because the trailers made it look completely unfunny. Overall, I'd say it was okay (maybe 2/5) but they really should have left one of the all-time greats alone.

Sully: Good movie if you're looking for a drama. The ending seemed a little forced. Either they over dramatized it for the movie or the NTSB needs to work on their evidentiary process. Well acted by Hanks and Eckhart of course. The crash scenes were pretty intense.

Rogue One: Saw it again and it passed my 'second viewing' test. Still one of my favorite Star Wars movies. Saw it in 3D this time, which was fine - no really great 3D moments but it also didn't lose picture clarity like a lot of 3D movies do. The human CGI characters looked a lot better in 3D too - they were obviously designed to be viewed in 3D, not 2D.
    ++ Positive crew ++
    * One day at a time crew

- Abraham Lincoln

Sully

Starts pretty slow and never really gets up to 30K feet. Good story and good movie.

Deepwater Horizon

Marky Mark doing his thing on a doomed oil rig. Based on a true story. I read the story behind how this happened years ago and understood some of the tech stuff. They do a piss poor job of just saying how the tragedy happened and a great job of showing how big an oil rig is.

Hope I'm still above ground when a good director comes around and shoots this story properly.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    War Dogs, great flick with Jonah Hill and another guy making money from Miami selling military equipment to the military at a huge profit( Bush Era). 4 stars out of 5.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Live by Night. Prohibition era ganster movie. Im not a great movie reviewer. Lots of familiar faces. Fairly straightforward ganster movie with a few plot twists.

I enjoyed it. I'd probably wait for the DVD.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Message Board King Girlgoneweird's Avatar
    Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    I loved Inception. An older movie that is good is August Rush. It's more of a family movie but I really liked it.

We liked that movie as well. I was planning on attending Julliard at one time so I love music movies. That little girl can sing too! I laughed when that choir was singing about deadbeat dads in the church -it wasn't meant to be funny I just lol at weird things sometimes lol

Second for inception also.

"Snitch" with Dwayne Johnson (the rock) was really good and will piss you off regarding the justice system/drugs. I actually think he's a pretty good actor

Gameday had him in it as well and its a really cute family movie. Warning though-August Rush has some profanity so watch for that if you're seeing it with little ones.

"Shooter" with Mark Wahlberg. He's used as a govt patsy for an assassination.

Eagle Eye

A beautiful mind is one of my favorites.

These are all a bit older though.

As far as Netflix goes, we were really late to the game but we have been watching Limitless . Its about a stoner guy that gets hired by the FBI to take NZT-a brain enhancing drug (sort of like nootropics) and helps them solve crimes. There's a good story line to it so far. Through the first season now. Brian (the main character) is my favorite.

Of course Breaking bad is a great one. I have spent many nights staying up til 3am binge watching that one lol
    Didn't know if Id like that one at first but it seems so believable -There was actually a man a while back that was transporting meth to pay for his sons medical bills-kind of different but I wonder if it was based on that.

Clicked on this cause we need some newer stuff to watch
    **Be the change you wish to see on the misc**
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

Message Board King Girlgoneweird's Avatar
    Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Girlgoneweird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    I liked Dr Strange.

Watched Arrival last night on the big screen, great on so many levels.. Amy Adams is fantastic. It's difficult to talk about it without giving away too much. Go see it if you haven't already

Saw Dr strange in theaters and it would have been like one big DMT trip if we would have gotten the 3D glasses lol. Cool Special effects but I thought the story was just "ok"

haven't seen arrival . sounds like an alien movie?
    **Be the change you wish to see on the misc**
    -Gandhi

~NAMASTE~

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just finished watching The Accountant and liked it quite a bit, pretty good story with a decent amount of action. It wasn't what I was expecting as far as Ben Afflecks character was portrayed.

Also watched The Mechanic Resurection with Jason Statham and I did not like it but my wife did. Too me it strayed too far away from the plot line of the original with Charles Bronson and just turned into a ridiculous Statham movie with him doing asinine stunts.

The other night we also watched the 2nd Jack Reacher movie and it was merely ok, the plot was really stretching the lines of anything that could be even remotely possible and it was a bit drawn out and short on action compared to the 1st movie.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Just finished watching The Accountant and liked it quite a bit, pretty good story with a decent amount of action. It wasn't what I was expecting as far as Ben Affleck's character was portrayed.
    I was hoping The Accountant would be above average and I look forward to viewing it.

JR2....it's hard to picture Cruise as the Jack Reacher the purists would be satisfied with.
    (ahh...5'7" vs 6'5" bit I understand the casting dilemma....EDIT: Dolph Lundgren would have been an appropriate choice)
    Saw the first one and it was OK.

John Wick 2 is also one I'd probably watch....bad guys die and it would pacify my latent vigilante gene.

Saw Hitman Agent 47....as with first one with Timothy Olyphant, we liked it and will await a sequel.

We saw Superman vs Batman a while back.
    I feel the same way about it as I did with Avengers Civil War.....snore worthy, lousy story line....Super Sombitches becoming at odds with each other?
    Doesn't work for me but the cast/acting/SFX were fine from my perspective.
    I'd say see it once and arrive at one's own assessment.

Carry on weed hoppers.....
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 02-08-2017 at 09:50 AM.
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    the original with Charles Bronson...
    Re-doing a Charles Bronson movie is like trying to Re-Do a Clint Eastwood role..

Just don't.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Girlgoneweird View Post
    Saw Dr strange in theaters and it would have been like one big DMT trip if we would have gotten the 3D glasses lol. Cool Special effects but I thought the story was just "ok"

haven't seen arrival . sounds like an alien movie?
    Arrival > Dr. Strange on DMT

I saw them both on the same day. Totally different movies, both very good for very different reasons, but Arrival is probably one of the better movies I've seen in 3-5 years. Not sure how Amy Adams didn't get a nomination.

I wouldn't categorize it as an Alien movie, it's a lot bigger than that.

Some other sleepers this year:

Hacksaw Ridge
    Anthropoid

If you like cars check this out on Netflix:
    Apex: The Story of the Hyper Car

I see a about a hundred movies in theatres alone, so feel free to ask me whether you should see a movie and I can at least give you a non-biased explanation.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Re-doing a Charles Bronson movie is like trying to Re-Do a Clint Eastwood role..

Just don't.
    So much this. Hollywood just sucks. No originality left.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000) Leddyman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Another recommendation for Dr. Strange. Watched it with my 15 Y.O. son, he really liked it.
    I also really liked The Accountant. Good story and kept it moving.
    I thought Keeping up with the Jonses was pretty entertaining. Loved the scene where they were trying on lingerie. '
    There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.

I like fake boobs that look real and real boobs that look fake.