Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    uttamgala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should stop cribbing, like so many here have said, there's heaps of people who'd kill to look like you. There's more about life than just how you look and how many chicks you can score.
    @ Kick ass dude, i really have never come across someone as pathetic as you, and that's saying something.. when it comes from an indian. I'm all for the "Say no to racism" stuff but we all know that it's 10000x harder to get with a good looking girl when your indian than if your just 'not that hot'.. I'm sorry to say but even after all that money and everything your life is just one big waste of time.
    As far as the topic goes, yes i agree it is harder and you need to work for it if you aren't that hot but it isn't impossible. Most chicks aren't as hot as you think they are, you should see them minus the 3 tonnes of make up..
    A lot of really hot girls are also very annoying, and i'd rather be with someone decently attractive and interesting.. Don't you think they'd think the same?
    Being happy with someone you really like is more important that scoring a new girl every week..
    Unless you're absolutely HIDEOUS, that shouldn't be impossible. In case you are, sucks for you.

Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500)

Exclamation

I'm sort of related to your same situation Darius. Mine on the other hand is my own created problem. Personally I don't think I'm the most good looking male, but there have been a lot of situations where woman wanted to go out with me and I just wasn't into them. They think I'm very good looking because I look masculine and not a pretty boy. Plus my $400 dollar versace shoes don't hurt either. What I'm really trying to say is that I would rather have confidence than good looks. Always remember that one person sees you ugly while the other one sees you beautiful and charming. To me, girls nowadays are worthless and trashy. If they judge you by your looks then they are not worth your while. The only reason you are worried about your looks is because you wanna **** them. You're only 17, life comes one step at a time. When I was 17, I had no game. I'm 21 now and my **** got so much better. So don't worry about it man. All you should say to yourself is that I can see, hear, feel, walk, and talk, and for this I am the most beautiful person in the world. Take care.

P.S. Please show emotion. Blood is to vampire as emotion is to woman. You can figure that out.

PSPS, if you wear sean jean and rocawear, drop it. That **** is just cheap..... Move to kenneth cole or perry ellis as this is affordable.

SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rob Awesome View Post
    It is our flaws in which we are unique. No one is special or above anyone else. It's the ability to see someone in their most vulnerable state and find beauty in which we can find that piece of mind & happiness in a significant other. If you wake up in the AM and must roll over in bed because you cannot stomach looking at him/her (your preference base)... something is wrong. No?
    **** me, this was a good post

Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500) Vanquish39 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JerG View Post
    It's not fair that people are born with birth defects.

It's not fair that people are born with deadly diseases.

It's not fair that innocent people become crippled or killed when it's not their fault.

Seriously, if you have a little acne, or maybe a large nose OMG, then stop bitching. Yeah, you aren't as better off as people who have better looks. But, you can still enjoy life. You seem ungrateful. You probably don't realize the positive things that god has given you.

I don't have good looks either. My face looks like **** because I have acne. It looks like a fuking tomato on some days. Well, sitting here worrying about how better off others are isn't going to help you. Since these "beautiful people" have an advantage, that means you have to work harder. You have to be funnier, more outgoing, more confident in general. You can work on these things. It's definitely not easy, but life isn't supposed to be anyway.
    hey bud, do me a favor, for your acne, just eliminate all your sugar. If you do this in 1 week, you will notice a huge difference. SUGAR is the CULPRIT behind acne.

V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thread made: 12-28-2007, 10:31 AM

umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do you know what sucks more than being ugly? Being jealous of people who are hotter than you. Cannabis should open your mind to reality and if you can't see that being hot doesn't mean sh*t then you should probably stop smoking up.

SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by consciouschef View Post
    sucks for your ugly ass

Talk **** when you break 200lbs lol

anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SteelCrayon View Post
    Talk **** when you break 200lbs lol

i did but now im back to 195
    M-drol log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123851581

furuza-a/11-sterone recomp log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128320291

my guide to girls for noobs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=537052843

rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dariusz K. View Post
    according to your theory I would be SMOKIN HOT! Because I'm a lean, ripped ad masculine 6'4 at 17 years old. My body is ripe but facewise, it's a different story.

Also, my penis is very long, I have extremely long limbs and it got passed down to my penis.\

But all of this doesn't matter, because that 1st look a girl takes at you, looks into your eyes and at your face, she will get automatically turned off or just have no sexual desire/likeness for you, it doesn't matter if you are tall and ripped (I am) because it's all about your FACE!!!!

I know my attitude sucks towards this and it looks like I have no self confidence but i'm only telling the truth...tellin it how it really is...i've experienced this many times...
    sounds like you're fine, just insecure about your face/lack self confidence.
    I am the stone that the builder refused,
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,
    that made lady sing the blues.

“Go out & do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.” (Sylvia Plath)