Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by DrTor**** View Post
    Oh damn, Will Ferrel, Zach Galifianakis and Jon Hamm on Jon Stewart.

Yeah that definitely would never have worked out, especially if her father didn't grow up in the US.
    nope, she lived in india until she was 8. very traditional family that kept constant contact with their village back in india. that was the main reason why he didn't allow it.. fear of losing respect from his family/peers

emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    i mostly rep in the Logs section and good supplement reviews and sometimes you just know when someone is a legit poster whos not here to be a dbag so ill rep them.

And i rep trade a lot with mods.
    I remember there was this forum i used to post on (previous gaming days), we had this sort of rep status thing updated onto the forum, everyone was psyched for it. One mod on there told everyone he would only update their levels (reps) if they challenged him in game or even on the forum and of course win out of it (in op's case destroy him). Not once was a rep given.

jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't get the point of this thread. Forums are not a democracy, and the people who control it can do whatever they want. Why do you need a logical reason to justify it? They can ban you for fun, ban words for fun. If you don't like it, you find a different forum.

dontgetit.
    Living a happy life

StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by jwlee7ucla View Post
    I don't get the point of this thread. Forums are not a democracy, and the people who control it can do whatever they want. Why do you need a logical reason to justify it? They can ban you for fun, ban words for fun. If you don't like it, you find a different forum.

dontgetit.
    the point of this thread is to bs the night away. hows your night going?

lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

dontgetit.
    for real brah, i use to script chat on MSN chat rooms via mIrc and id take over rooms and ban people for using vowels. it was funny as phuck watching people try to speak without using them

emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lakmir0 View Post
    ur a rep whore so just admit it...up on TPs tip. get real brah, we all see it
    yeah i want his mushroom tip...

notsrs

only a guy like you would think of such things.... please.

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought rep trading was against the rules? lulz
    amongst poverty members, not mods.

dontgetit.
    youre correct. Mosts mods dont waste their time justifying their actions, which is smart. Im a gluten for trolling i guess.

DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000)

dontgetit.
    The thing is most people forget freedom of speech doesn't extend to privately owned company forums.

Originally Posted by StayPerfect4Me View Post
    nope, she lived in india until she was 8. very traditional family that kept constant contact with their village back in india. that was the main reason why he didn't allow it.. fear of losing respect from his family/peers
    I don't really get that mentality, I feel if two people like each other they should be free to be with each other. Still it sounds like she did have her own set of problems so I guess it probably was for the best.
    "It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly." - Isaac Asimov

I'm a Tunnel Snake

FC: 5300-9524-4556

lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gotta love that honesty though. i want that to be my new sig

LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by CTpump View Post
    Oh well guys..gotta jet...nice chattin with u ****gz
    holy shít
    just sent da ****bear signal(like bat signal)
    lil kidz stay safe

The thing is most people forget freedom of speech doesn't extend to privately owned company forums.
    that's why there are trolls lurking about. inc me.

I don't really get that mentality, I feel if two people like each other they should be free to be with each other. Still it sounds like she did have her own set of problems so I guess it probably was for the best.
    for traditional indians marriage is a HUGE symbol of status. its almost like a partnership between two families. thats why so many have arranged marriages. its business/status. my good friend's brother literally flew in a girl from india and married her.

for traditional indians marriage is a HUGE symbol of status. its almost like a partnership between two families. thats why so many have arranged marriages. its business/status. my good friend's brother literally flew in a girl from india and married her.
    i lived in Delhi for 2 years. Definately agree, but it isn't that strong anymore, as in some regions in India still follow that status symbol, now its more freely done in some states of India.

BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mosts mods dont waste their time justifying their actions, which is smart. Im a gluten for trolling i guess.
    I'm probably the only one that chuckled at gluten.
    The assassins of freedom tend the burning of truth.

MomasBoyOnline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MomasBoyOnline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MomasBoyOnline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MomasBoyOnline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cliffs on change of discussion itt?

TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50) TGDWN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like it's time for an Occupy Misc.

not srs

Originally Posted by emipeguinho View Post
    i lived in Delhi for 2 years. Definately agree, but it isn't that strong anymore, as in some regions in India still follow that status symbol, now its more freely done in some states of India.
    well obviously not every group is the same. all of my exes are gujarati and most gujjus are still very conservative. I've found south indians to be the most liberal. I could have freely dated/married a telegu girl but I fuked it up by being beta.

Sadida76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sadida76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sadida76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sadida76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sadida76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sadida76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sadida76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sadida76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sadida76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sadida76 is just really nice. (+1000) Sadida76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    youre correct. Mosts mods dont waste their time justifying their actions, which is smart. Im a gluten for trolling i guess.
    ok.

well obviously not every group is the same. all of my exes are gujarati and most gujjus are still very conservative. I've found south indians to be the most liberal. I could have freely dated/married a telegu girl but I fuked it up by being beta.
    I found that the bigger cities tend to be more liberal. I mean New Delhi is pretty North as well. But yeah when I visited Shimla, mountainous area between India and Nepal, it became much more traditional. I think India is starting to grow towards modernization, despite the fact that there still is culture, I find that their culture is growing to catch up with the rest of the world. But definately in bigger cities it isn't so strict. They practically have choice now, allow them to go on arrange marriage still but they go through a dating phase, which then if they don't share at all a common interest its not needed to get married to one another. It's like a blind date now really.

I found that the bigger cities tend to be more liberal. I mean New Delhi is pretty North as well. But yeah when I visited Shimla, mountainous area between India and Nepal, it became much more traditional. I think India is starting to grow towards modernization, despite the fact that there still is culture, I find that their culture is growing to catch up with the rest of the world. But definately in bigger cities it isn't so strict. They practically have choice now, allow them to go on arrange marriage still but they go through a dating phase, which then if they don't share at all a common interest its not needed to get married to one another. It's like a blind date now really.
    yeah I know a lot of gujju families like this. one girl told me about something called "biodata" that she and her family plan on sending out to prospective "suitors" and she would go through a short dating phase with each one and choose who she liked the best. its definitely getting more liberal but unfortunately I had to deal with a lot of older indians who moved out of india while it was still extremely conservative.

BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah I know a lot of gujju families like this. one girl told me about something called "biodata" that she and her family plan on sending out to prospective "suitors" and she would go through a short dating phase with each one and choose who she liked the best. its definitely getting more liberal but unfortunately I had to deal with a lot of older indians who moved out of india while it was still extremely conservative.
    That's just...whack.
    The assassins of freedom tend the burning of truth.

Yeah must be difficult. Well don't worry, go for a girl who is less attached to family in the sense, when you marry them, make sure you won't have to support her family also. It is a very Asian cultural thing, they like to look after their families, which is a good thing, but not good if you can't do it, especially if you have wants and needs of your own. That's why the more traditional ones always look for high rollers cause then they benefit also, other than their daughter.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its a thankless job man. The minute you give a sh*t what people think of you when youre a mod is when you need to step down. Fortunately everyone hated me as a regular member so i made a smooth transition.
    Thank you for doing such a good job, TP-brah.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Originally Posted by BobDaNob View Post
    That's just...whack.
    definitely odd.

Yeah must be difficult. Well don't worry, go for a girl who is less attached to family in the sense, when you marry them, make sure you won't have to support her family also. It is a very Asian cultural thing, they like to look after their families, which is a good thing, but not good if you can't do it, especially if you have wants and needs of your own. That's why the more traditional ones always look for high rollers cause then they benefit also, other than their daughter.
    That's my plan. I know of a few girls who have cousins that married white guys and the guys took care of their families and ****. It's really all about money. If you have enough money they'll be more inclined to be accepting of you. And some families do get used to it although there is a period of no contact and tension. If I do meet one I play it by ear and find some way to bring up the interracial thing in conversation. If they say they have strict parents who would never go for it then I know not to waste my time. I'm open to all races though, lol.

That's my plan. I know of a few girls who have cousins that married white guys and the guys took care of their families and ****. It's really all about money. If you have enough money they'll be more inclined to be accepting of you. And some families do get used to it although there is a period of no contact and tension. If I do meet one I play it by ear and find some way to bring up the interracial thing in conversation. If they say they have strict parents who would never go for it then I know not to waste my time. I'm open to all races though, lol.
    Yeah sounds too difficult to me. don't have the energy for that. I say work your way around finding a bird worth your time and who works hard. girls nowadays though have a bad case of spoiltyitis

ITT: Went from being funny callout thread to "The View" for men

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Y'all mirin the fact I'm in St. Louis until Tuesday?

Brb eating at goody goodies
    Brb eating at sweetie pies
    Brb eating imos pizza

Dreamer bulking over the next few days
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

Yeah sounds too difficult to me. don't have the energy for that. I say work your way around finding a bird worth your time and who works hard. girls nowadays though have a bad case of spoiltyitis
    If I can find a girl like that with minimal baggage I'll be set.

ITT: Went from being funny callout thread to "The View" for men
    lmfao I srsly lost it at this post for some reason