Page 65 of 156 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 4669
    LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Its rushed to hell..

Why would they rush to end a show as popular as this? They could have easily had another few years of this show with all the content they didn't cover or rushed through..

They ALWAYS end series after 7 - 8 years.... I read once its because the actors start demanding too much money

AbijayGupta is not very helpful. (-500) AbijayGupta is not very helpful. (-500) AbijayGupta is not very helpful. (-500) AbijayGupta is not very helpful. (-500) AbijayGupta is not very helpful. (-500) AbijayGupta is not very helpful. (-500) AbijayGupta is not very helpful. (-500) AbijayGupta is not very helpful. (-500) AbijayGupta is not very helpful. (-500) AbijayGupta is not very helpful. (-500) AbijayGupta is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AKMuzzle View Post
    Who gives a chit about it being more popular.

Its still a chit season.
    This. Sad how also, even the fan edits, are 1000000% beter

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    If you are basing your decision on the success of a TV show on its spin offs, then you're doing it wrong
    Game of thrones is successful. Undoubtedly. Good=/=successful but i'm not arguing that. I didn't explain correctly in the post but I'm getting at this may have lasting ramifications and we'll have to wait and see if that's true or not

6 shows, 10+mil viewers each > 1 show 10+ million viewers, 5 shows 2 million viewers each
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can anyone answer as to why they had to end the TV show in a rush given how popular it is? Why couldnt they extend it to 10 seasons? Surely it makes $$ sense to keep going?
    Sipping tea B.C.

*E17 crew

LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiberalLies is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    10+ million people watching and paying at least $10.00 a month for HBO = 10 million x $10 = 100 million dollars...

So they made 100 million dollars because of 1 episode of game of thrones... and they rush to end it.

F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F.A.P. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AreolaBorealis View Post
    I’m fuking fuming right now. For 8 god damn years I’m been a slave to this bullchit show and all it has done is bring agony and pain into my life. I’ve been cussing out that neckbeard GRRM all these years but the real idiots were the showrunners. In the early seasons all my favorite characters got fuked up but atleast the story line and characters choices made sense. Now it’s a bull chit free for all with no consistency. This show could easily have been like 12-13 seasons and have properly fleshed out characters and plot. It should have been fuking amazing but these idiots just wanted to rush through finishing the show so they can move onto a different franchise to fuk up. These potatoheads literally took every god damn character and put their brains and logic through a meat grinder. They had two long ass years to come up with the final season and the most competent villian we get is euron fuking greyjoy. I miss king Joffrey he was a total azzhole villian but atleast he brought the lulz. Meanwhile Euron dresses and acts like he is a DJ for the fuking norwegian cruise lines. He literally came out of nowhere with like 10 episodes left and just started pregnating queens and killing dragons. Wtf the greyjoys are not supposed to be that good at anything. Back in season 1 my boys Tyrion, Lord Varys and Pete Littlefinger were running mental laps around everyone. At some point Pete forgot about chaos and ladders and got obsessed with a 15 year old girl like wtf was the point of his character after season 4. Lord Varys was the master at whispering to birds and chit but after season 4 he was nothing more than a bald extra. And Tyrion omg has he made one smart choice since season 4. Bro, cersei is always going to hate your dumb ass stop trying to build a connection with her. Just shank the bich and move on with your life. We all have hot sister issues but that doesn’t mean we let them fuk up our whole game plan in life. And why the hell did they kill Missandre like that. She had some of the nicest ass and titties I’ve ever seen on HBO. I was waiting for 5 god damn years for her to sit on dickworms face and these dumbass showrunners can’t even give me that. And Khaleesi I get it that y’all wanted to make her out to be a mad dragon queen but who was natural character progression. Y’all rammed her down my throats as breaker of chains for years and all of a sudden she just says fuk it it’s bbq season. Things that do not make khaleesi snap: your warlord husband dying, finding out you can never have kids, TWO of your dragons dying, getting betrayed like 87 times over 4 different continents, finding out that the hot guy you are getting rim jobs from is actually your nephew, no longer getting rimmers from your nephew because he finds it weird all of a sudden. Things that do make you snap: a mother fuking bell. I hope to God for westeros sake that she never sees a taco bell commercial. Wtf is she going to rule over now the whole town is either roasted or about to get some fuked up kind of lung cancer from all the smoke. But these idiot showrunners ruined Jamie Lannister the most. But who was character development and redemption. Yeah he was a slight douche in season 1 for banging his hot sister and throwing a kid out of a window but he also saved the entire kings landing from the mad king. For 8 god damn years my guy Jamie evolved into a complex and vulnerable human being and D&D just said fuk that logic. Dfw Lancel cousin fuker Lannister had the best character arc of all the Lannisters on this show. I feel like these showrunners were the mountain season 4 and all of us viewers were prince o’brien (rip). They hype up the night king for like 8 god damn years and his whole play for world domination gets ruined in the most random way possible. This guy javelin-ed a fuking dragon to death from 200 feet away. They laid a complete ass whooping at every single battle. Then the night king and like a 100 of his commanders go in to gang bang the guy in the wheelchair in slow mo but not a single one of them detects arya swooping in with a dagger. But who was peripheral vision. And speaking of bran for 8 god damn years you idiot showrunners tease us all about his cool ass abilities and of a sudden he decides to just chill in his chair while the continent is burning to the ground. Wtf was the point of him going to antarctica for 4 years. Hodor died for your lazy ungrateful ass. Stand up and do something bro. Why not warg into the ice dragon during the battle of winterfell, or warg into drogon the dragon to stop the burning of kings landing or fuk at this point even warg into zombie hodor and flash us his giant dong one last time. This show makes no sense i have no idea why the writers hate us so badly. There is still one more episode left but there is no fuking way they will be able to give us any sort of satisfying conclusion. For years these idiots D&D were promising that the ending would be bittersweet. Wtf that’s like calling a pile of trash bitter sweet. I swear to god if these potatohead writers ever get another job writing i am going to start flinging my feces. I voted for Hiliary in 2k16 and I like mexican food but I hope president trump builds that wall just so he can banish these D&D idiots to the nightswatch for life. Fuk this show and fuk all of us for getting voluntarily fuked with a strap on by HBO for 8 god damn years.
    Clicked the last page of thread hoping to read this.

Tybro no homo.
    -L.A. Dodgers, Lakers, Rams, Trojans, Kings-
    -Riley Martin symbol owner-
    -AL Bundy is a national hero-
    -MAGA

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Who cares about viewership numbers? Of course no one is going to just stop with 2 episodes left.

The Bells is currently at 49% on rotten tomatoes.
    Guess that means movies like these aren't great movies then as they were panned by critics as well --

Fight Club, Apocalypse Now, Its a Wonderful Life, The Shining, Wizard of Oz

what the ****
    I voted for Hiliary in 2k16 and I like mexican food but I hope president trump builds that wall just so he can banish these D&D idiots to the nightswatch for life..

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can anyone answer as to why they had to end the TV show in a rush given how popular it is? Why couldnt they extend it to 10 seasons? Surely it makes $$ sense to keep going?
    showrunners, and some of the major actors were ready to move on. You'd have to pay some serious $$ in order to keep them all around (Kit and Emilia).. I mean if people were looking for another 3-4 more seasons you'd potentially be asking them to wait another 5-6 more years of being this character. Read that both weren't really down for that

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    Guess that means movies like these aren't great movies then as they were panned by critics as well --

Fight Club 79%, Apocalypse Now97%, Its a Wonderful Life93%, The Shining87%, Wizard of Oz98%
    All certified fresh

Don’t go full retard
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000)
    71K dislikes on the episode 6 promo youtube video. LOL

And here you have schmuks telling us its the bots/nerds who are giving poor ratings. Okay den.
    Sipping tea B.C.

*E17 crew

Dany dies... Jon refuses the throne... Goes back north beyond the wall... To find tormund and ghost... But finds tormund and other wildings torned into bits and arranged in the spiral...this is how its going to end

^^ This is the only thing that can save this show now.
    Sipping tea B.C.

*E17 crew

Don’t go full retard
    Those are ratings YEARS after being released. On initial viewing... each of those movies were heavily panned.

The Shining
    "Upon its 1980 release, critics were concerned and confused with the film’s butchering of the original Stephen King source material and many wondered what went wrong to make this film so different from what everyone loved about the book. In fact, star Shelley Duvall was nominated for a Razzie for her role in the film, not to mention the fact that Stanley Kubrick was nominated for worst director."

Wizard of Oz
    "Not only were critics not kind to the film, but audiences didn’t embrace it either, leading to the film being a major flop when it was released in 1939. After high production costs thanks to large sets and special effects, MGM lost $1.1 million on the film. However, the studio prevailed and re-released the film 10 years later, finally breaking the profitability barrier on its way to becoming one of the most widely seen and recognized films of all time."

Apocalypse Now
    "but at the time of its release… No one really understood what it was going for.

General feelings of confusion met Apocalypse Now’s release, and a Time Magazine review even called the film “intellectually empty” and “emotionally obtuse.”

The Thing
    "Along with criticizing the lack of humor and bland characters, some even wrote that John Carpenter should never have been allowed to direct a sci-fi movie. Carptenter later said that he thought audiences would want his “gruelling, dark movie,” and he was right, it just happened that the audience he was catering his film toward wouldn’t come around until a lot later, when the film would eventually be considered one of the best horror/sci-fi films ever made."

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Why? King's Landing got rekt anyways by an empty theory that has been spouted for about 5 years now and had chit for plot development.

At least the WW's were always the imminent threat.

Oh wait my bad....I forgot the most powerful storytelling technique is to S U B V E R T E X P E C T A T I O N S
    You realize the original argument for subverting expectations is arguing the difference between a good twist and one that is contrived.

Nobody is actually dumb enough to argue against the fact that the number 1 reason GoT is a monumental success is because of the twists and unpredictability.

So I think people forgot the original argument. If you're gonna say its a good reason or a bad reason to do a twist ok, but dont go full retard and act like surprises aren't important. Its the whole brand. If you dont like it then dont watch.

people are going full retard in the opposite direction now acting like being predictable is worth it just to have their cookie cutter theories make sense. thats not what the masses got addicted to.

The reason they keep tuning in is to see what happens next and feel some type of way about it.

enough with the "subverting expectations" meme its gone too far past its original criticism and is now just ignorant.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Who cares about viewership numbers? Of course no one is going to just stop with 2 episodes left.

nobody takes rotten tomatoes seriously

take that with a grain of salt, we know why that number is low, because its a meme to hate on it not because its not good

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This. You gotta be a monumental retard if you think two or even 3 bad episodes are going to make people quit after a nearly 10 year investment.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post

take that with a grain of salt, we know why that number is low, because its a meme to hate on it not because its not good
    So the critics are the haters and trolls now?
    US NAVY

MAGA

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The actor who portrayed Varys, Conleth Hill, says that he was disappointed in the last few seasons. This dude's character deserved more.

Don’t go full retard
    Those are ratings YEARS after being released. On initial viewing... each of those movies were heavily panned.

The Shining
    "Upon its 1980 release, critics were concerned and confused with the film’s butchering of the original Stephen King source material and many wondered what went wrong to make this film so different from what everyone loved about the book. In fact, star Shelley Duvall was nominated for a Razzie for her role in the film, not to mention the fact that Stanley Kubrick was nominated for worst director."

Wizard of Oz
    "Not only were critics not kind to the film, but audiences didn’t embrace it either, leading to the film being a major flop when it was released in 1939. After high production costs thanks to large sets and special effects, MGM lost $1.1 million on the film. However, the studio prevailed and re-released the film 10 years later, finally breaking the profitability barrier on its way to becoming one of the most widely seen and recognized films of all time."

Apocalypse Now
    "but at the time of its release… No one really understood what it was going for.

General feelings of confusion met Apocalypse Now’s release, and a Time Magazine review even called the film “intellectually empty” and “emotionally obtuse.”

The Thing
    "Along with criticizing the lack of humor and bland characters, some even wrote that John Carpenter should never have been allowed to direct a sci-fi movie. Carptenter later said that he thought audiences would want his “gruelling, dark movie,” and he was right, it just happened that the audience he was catering his film toward wouldn’t come around until a lot later, when the film would eventually be considered one of the best horror/sci-fi films ever made."

LOL

Theres literally 3 miscers on here creaming over this show. VAstly outnumbered by those who didnt enjoy this season.

They still be thinking they are in the majority lol.
    Sipping tea B.C.

*E17 crew

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Could they actually fit all of the material into a trilogy though? Considering there are no books on that to work from? Dunno about that...

I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t go see em though.
    There's a book (Fire and Blood), but Aegon's conquest and rule only consists of about 50 pages.

look at these blurbs dude

click the links

yeah I really respect what "Anna Leszkiewicz" and "Zach Kram" think as opposed to my own opinion and that of the masses/friends/family...

click the links they are pretty retarded and out of touch. never heard of any of these people... I do see they have websites businesses... and want traffic to their sites.

one is "Dany got a raw deal". --- wow thats deep!
    Last edited by KingSWRV; 05-14-2019 at 03:09 PM.

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post

The RT controversy was with random web visitors, not critics. In fact people argued critic scores as more valid when the last jedi and solo got bombed.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

LOL

Theres literally 3 miscers on here creaming over this show. VAstly outnumbered by those who didnt enjoy this season.

They still be thinking they are in the majority lol.
    there's like the same dozen or so people on here who just come in once a day to chime in with the same turrets comments of "season is ruined" and then dont actually give a reason. Like they just want to come in a use the bathroom and chit on the floor and then leave because to them its fun to do so because, THATS the meme.

everything in the world is bs right?

ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ceizer1985 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No one is quitting watching the show. But the ratings are going UP. Why?

Maybe we're in the bubble whining while tha masses are ok with how things are doing.

Both Rotten and YT and anything on the internet can be brigaded.
    “We have these — these talking heads who have gotten the vaccine and are telling other people not to get the vaccine,” Gov. Spencer Cox (R) said.

“That kind of stuff is just, it’s ridiculous. It’s dangerous, it’s damaging, and it’s killing people. I mean, it’s literally killing their supporters. And that makes no sense to me.”

thenamenottaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thenamenottaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thenamenottaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thenamenottaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thenamenottaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thenamenottaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thenamenottaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thenamenottaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thenamenottaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thenamenottaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thenamenottaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm trying to think of long-running shows that ended strong. Only a handful come to mind.

The Wire
    Six Feet Under
    Californication
    Breaking Bad

Shows like Sopranos, LOST and Dexter, all chit the bed. Some just faded out due to ratings. And then some, like Walking Dead...why the fukk is it still on? Should've been cancelled about 23 seasons ago. I didn't mind S7 of GoT but this season has been rough. I thought last Sunday's Ep wasn't that bad though. Not sure how things will go in the last one. It has been rushed (as far as production) and I think they just wanted it to be over and move on. Season 7 & 8 should've been combined, full season length, filler stuff cut out some and finish strong.

Oh, well...
    No Cliffs
    No Pics
    No Care

Tifosi 'til I die!

o-o' F1 Crew 'o-o
    Washington Crew
    ~KingsAge MISC Crew~

Originally Posted by ceizer1985 View Post

Because it's the final season of the biggest TV show.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    The actor who portrayed Varys, Conleth Hill, says that he was disappointed in the last few seasons. This dude's character deserved more.
    Varys was essentially the moral center and compass of the voice of D&D and represented their most gay SJW tendencies and POV. Its like the justification for judging the world and injecting the anti American political themes. Like they are masters of right and wrong. Varys represents the hand of liberalism.

They wrote themselves into a "badass" dragon fire death

Originally Posted by ceizer1985 View Post

Maybe we're in the bubble whining while tha masses are ok with how things are doing.

Both Rotten and YT and anything on the internet can be brigaded.
    You can’t brigade the critics score.
    US NAVY

MAGA

The ratings are going up? Where? You can’t brigade the critics score.
    guessing he meant viewership
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆