Page 60 of 131 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 3921
    mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DSTEE View Post
    lol @ vatnik lip service cope. Embarrassing

fuark.
    Defeat the defeatist.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    This is correct. Competition is the force that results in lower costs / higher quality for the consumer that has been the success of capitalism. Locking out competitors from japan, korea, etc limits that effect. International or domestic is a moot distinction, more competition benefits consumers
    I genuinely believe democracy is a mistake, most people have such a poor grasp of economics, trade, business, engineering etc. that they're not capable of making meaningful votes.

Mercantilism is an economic theory that dominated European economic thought in the 16th to 18th centuries. It revolves around the idea that a country's wealth and power are determined by its accumulation of precious metals, particularly gold and silver. Key features of mercantilism include:

1. **Export Promotion**: Mercantilist policies aimed to maximize exports and minimize imports to accumulate precious metals. Governments imposed tariffs and subsidies to achieve this goal.

2. **Colonialism and Imperialism**: Mercantilist nations established colonies to provide raw materials and serve as markets for their manufactured goods, thereby bolstering their economic dominance.

3. **Protectionism**: Mercantilist governments favored protectionist measures such as tariffs, quotas, and monopolies to shield domestic industries from foreign competition.

4. **State Intervention**: Mercantilism advocated for extensive state intervention in the economy to regulate trade and ensure economic growth.

However, mercantilism had several downfalls:

1. **Misallocation of Resources**: The emphasis on hoarding precious metals and promoting specific industries often led to the misallocation of resources. Resources might be directed towards less efficient or uncompetitive industries at the expense of potentially more productive sectors.

2. **Trade Wars and Conflict**: Mercantilist policies frequently sparked trade wars and conflicts between nations competing for resources and dominance. This instability could lead to economic disruptions and military conflicts.

3. **Underdevelopment of Colonies**: While colonies were exploited for resources and markets, they were often underdeveloped economically. Mercantilist policies restricted colonies from engaging in trade with other nations, limiting their economic potential.

4. **Inefficiency and Stagnation**: The heavy-handed government intervention inherent in mercantilism stifled innovation and economic efficiency. Over time, this could lead to economic stagnation and hinder long-term growth.

Ultimately, mercantilism fell out of favor as economists began to recognize its limitations and the benefits of free trade and market-driven economies became more apparent. It was gradually replaced by theories such as classical economics and later, modern theories of international trade.

foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    L's are keep on coming.

♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    You're upping the anti with the ethnic slurs because you're frustrated that you've been bettered. Racist comments always make me laugh, they reveal a fundamental lack of understanding about the world. People are individuals and unless you're somehow achieving something for yourself then who cares how great you think you are because of your race. I say that coming from a culture of people who also think they're superior. It's really a counter productive mindset.

I wouldn't calll all of your people, Eastern Europeans, sub-human. As a collective they're culturally inferior to Persian people and they drink far too much. Persian culture/genetics are very unique in that it offers both some of the greatest intellectuals, but also very athletic and physically strong people. It's a culture that emphasizes education, which thrusts it ahead of other cultures. While many people talk about how great their race is, they fail to understand that in the modern world achievment in education and hard work lead to a succesful life - and atleast by metric where you rank in society.
    I am truly blessed because although my main focus has been on sports and weight training, I have also been pushed very hard in educatiion and not in a friendly British way. I was disciplined with old fashioned Iranian values. As a result, I am succesful in my career and also in great shape.

Your inability to understand the various methods of assessing GDP really changes nothing. Although it gives me insight into your IQ and ability to comprehend more complex subjects.

Countries with large populations have higher GDP; this seems obvious. However, in the past it has not necasarily been the case - globalisation and the internet are changing the game, we are seeing a trend where nations with the largest populations move into positions of the largest economies. This trend will only increase. GDP PPP is a more useful metric than nominal GDP; GDP PPP adjusts for differences in the cost of living and inflation rates between countries, allowing for a more accurate comparison of economic output in terms of real purchasing power.

With that said Russia is the second largest economy in Europe, it is trending to become the largest economy in Europe followed by Turkey. GDP PPP Per capita really has no value in thisdiscussion, otherwise we'd conclude that Luxemburg has the most powerful economy. This is clearly absurd.

GDP PPP Per capita is a measure of the standard of living. Although in reality an extremely wealthy elite can skew the figures of nations dramatically or certain high wealth regions can give inaccurate views on the wealth of a nation. The UK is case in point, we have some very wealthy regions and many poor regions that in reality are closer economically to Eastern Europe.
    First of all I'm just joking, I like most persian people, never had any problems with them. I'm just insulting you because you're so retarded. Also I'm not a slav and I certainly don't think they're less than an iranian. Looking at achievements they did more than Persia, if Persia wasn't conquered by muslim arabs maybe it would've been on par with european achievements...

And again with the lie Russia is the second largest economy, it's not. Largest economy is still determined by GDP. GDP PPP is pure cope, yes it's cheaper to produce stuff in Russia or China but guess what? Western countries can also abuse that hence they outsource production. The west literally made China economically strong by exporting production and investing in the country for example.

Now let's examine Russia, it's literally a petro economy, that's all:

And I agree about numbers that skew reality, if you want to know what people are really wealthy check median adult wealth:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...alth_per_adult

Russia is number 81, on par with Malaysia. Only a very small group is actually rich in Russia, most russians are poor especially the people living outside the big cities.

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LMFAO!

Reminds me of all the vatnik tards living in the west like Fox, glorifying Ruzzia but refusing to go live there... I wonder why...

Sad, dumb, hypocrites

exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao people in here still coping with ppp

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    First of all I'm just joking, I like most persian people, never had any problems with them. I'm just insulting you because you're so retarded. Also I'm not a slav and I certainly don't think they're less than an iranian. Looking at achievements they did more than Persia, if Persia wasn't conquered by muslim arabs maybe it would've been on par with european achievements...

And again with the lie Russia is the second largest economy, it's not. Largest economy is still determined by GDP. GDP PPP is pure cope, yes it's cheaper to produce stuff in Russia or China but guess what? Western countries can also abuse that hence they outsource production. The west literally made China economically strong by exporting production and investing in the country for example.

Now let's examine Russia, it's literally a petro economy, that's all:

And I agree about numbers that skew reality, if you want to know what people are really wealthy check median adult wealth:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...alth_per_adult

Russia is number 81, on par with Malaysia. Only a very small group is actually rich in Russia, most russians are poor especially the people living outside the big cities.
    lol I already know you don't have a bad opinion on Persian people, my comments are my general thoughts on the subject. I think you're appealing to the low IQ Americans who post in these threads; who genuinely think many people are sub-humans.

I didn't say Slavs are inferior to Iranians. I said that people should be judged on their own individual achievments. I said as a whole cultures that emphasize education tend to be better than those that don't. Persian culture has a very strong emphasis on education and achievment; I was told when I was a kid I was only allowed to be a doctor, lawyer or engineer. The reality of life is that unless you have a good job and high income you'll always be fighting over the basics in life; which will make you a miserable person. I also think there are secondary effects; the quality of people you're surrounded with will dictate the type of person you become. Working as a labourer versus a project manager, which i've done both, you'll be surrounded by different types of people, the quality of conversation will be different, the personal habits, financial acument etc.

I can confidently say that cultures that emphasize education are better than those that don't. Education and achievment aren't the only things, but it sets a baseline, which can be built on. I personally I think being in great shape is also a must. If I meet a man who is has a great career, financially set and in great shape that impreses me. Some guy telling me how superior his race is really means nothing to me, it's especially ridiculous when he himself is a loser.

-------

I disagree. If a barber in the UK charges £20 for a haircut, did he produce more than a barber in cambodia who charges 50p? Obviously not. UK GDP is added to by very many people doing services that add no more value than people doing those services in Russia. Therefore using GDP to measure the size of the economy is a fallacy.

Western countries can outsource their manufacturing to other countries. This increases their productivity, especially if those products are sold in western countries. However the unintended consequence is that those countries will benefit from tech transfer. They can then produce their own versions of those products. As you rightly point out, the Chinese have essentially benefitted from massive tech transfer from the West. The Chinese can both do the Design and manufacturing of those products. So maybe they can temporarily benefit from that outsourcing however they introduce a new significant liability.

Regardless GDP PPP is a better measure of a nation's economic size because it adjusts for differences in price levels, providing a more accurate reflection of the actual purchasing power and economic output relative to other countries.

No one is claiming that Russia is the most productive or wealthy nation. The total size of their economy is far larger than you think or many estimators (because they're using misleading metrics), which as a result we can see their ability to manufacture weapons for this war. The proof is in the pudding.

Originally Posted by exxtracool View Post
    Lmao people in here still coping with ppp
    You're the one coping. You have some distorted beliefs in which regions or races are superior and you're using Nominal GDP as confirmation bias.

exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're the one coping. You have some distorted beliefs in which regions or races are superior and you're using Nominal GDP as confirmation bias.
    I am personally superior yes.

Gdp ppp is a mteric used to assess living standard based up domestic markets (adjusting for prices of local goods).

You cant equate output like that though because substitute goods produced in mongolia vs italy does not mean they have the same value on international markets.

If chair A is produced in Switzerland and chair B is produced in india, do they have the same value? Both are just chairs.

Just because the french make overpriced nonsense handbags (thats i have to pay 8k dollar for **** my life) does mean that counts less towards their economy than producing an AK47 that obviously is a lot more useful.

Originally Posted by exxtracool View Post
    I am personally superior yes.

Gdp ppp is a mteric used to assess living standard based up domestic markets (adjusting for prices of local goods).

You cant equate output like that though because substitute goods produced in mongolia vs italy does not mean they have the same value on international markets.

If chair A is produced in Switzerland and chair B is produced in india, do they have the same value? Both are just chairs.

Just because the french make overpriced nonsense handbags (thats i have to pay 8k dollar for **** my life) does mean that counts less towards their economy than producing an AK47 that obviously is a lot more useful.
    Yeh there are a lot of different ways to look at GDP. You could argue that even though simialar value added has been achieved; that one product just has greater value.

However, the main reason we discuss GDP in this thread is either to suggest one group of people is some sort of sub-human orc race or what is the production capacity of a nation in order to determine their ability to produce weapons.

I personally don't think fancy handbags make one person greater than another, I also dont think Nominal GDP is a good measure for determining production capacity of military equipment.

You think you're superior lol. Doesn't everyone... Lets here why you're superior or is just pure arrogance?

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just ****ing LOL coming from the dude who only comes to this forum and this specific thread to cry about Russia. The vatnig boy that cries and cries and cries muh economic collapse! Yet the only thing that's happening is the continued destruction of your "beloved" third world Slavic ****hole that you won't do anything to help other than posting dank memes (and cry).

Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    LMFAO!

Reminds me of all the vatnik tards living in the west like Fox, glorifying Ruzzia but refusing to go live there... I wonder why...

Sad, dumb, hypocrites
    Reminds me of a crying polack with 1000+ posts crying about Poots sucking welfare in another eurocuck country bleeding itself trying and failing miserably to stop some subhuman orcs from destroying his "beloved" third world Slavic ****hole that he won't do anything to help other than posting dank memes (and cry).

Hope you guys keep your electrolytes up. You got lots more crying to do. Scrolling though these posts in the morning are really the LOL I need to get started.

How absolutely ****ing embarrassing is it for the west with its huge GDP to not be able to stop Russia? Oh yeah, that's because the west is made up of limp wristed vatnig and phaggy time boys who prioritize crying online to actual action.

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Macron : There are no restrictions, no redlines. to support ukraine

gigabased Macron is gonna push putins chit soon, cant wait for french forces to destroy those poverty ruskis.

france on its own can REKT the poverty vatniks

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Macron has been completely unhinged and the retard crew thinks this is cause for celebration. Hilarious
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Macron has been completely unhinged and the retard crew thinks this is cause for celebration. Hilarious
    Putler is about to get Rafale'd

france moggs russia in every single way militarily

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Enjoy this nazi meltdown

Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

It's not the gun, stupid. Ikeman83's Avatar
    Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Odds of France putting troops or its own aviation into Ukraine: zero
    Florida Crew as of 3/21

What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" are you having trouble with?

Misc Firearms Crew

Originally Posted by suave2000 View Post

Your reputation as a counter indicator remains consistent
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by suave2000 View Post

So the Ukies are getting CUCKED so hard by sub human orcs they need another man to save them? Sounds just like a llama rapist CUCKOLD fantasy to me.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imgine thinking the French are going to have any consequence in this war. Lmao....the fuking French.

Macron is just salty because Russia Kalibr'd a bunch of French mercenaries and he's also realizing the United States play his ass like a fool. Nuland gone, and Biden pivoting to domestic issues in an election year leaving the Europeans out the dry. You gotta be a f****** idiot to not realize this is nothing more than a temper tandrum. Well, explains a lot of the idiotic responses.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    So the Ukies are getting CUCKED so hard by sub human orcs they need another man to save them? Sounds just like a llama rapist CUCKOLD fantasy to me.
    You don't understand, Macron is going to move some gender fluid french soldiers into moldova. Putin is shaking in his bunker
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by Ikeman83 View Post
    Odds of France putting troops or its own aviation into Ukraine: zero
    Yea pretty much impossible, i think macaroni is just playing it up trying to project strength which can be a useful tactic but it doesnt seem like the other europeans are playing along.

He should have left it with his original statement of strategic ambiguity. Ambiguity is always the way to go. “Maybe we go, maybe we dont, maybe go **** yourself”

Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    Imgine thinking the French are going to have any consequence in this war. Lmao....the fuking French.

Macron is just salty because Russia Kalibr'd a bunch of French mercenaries and he's also realizing the United States play his ass like a fool. Nuland gone, and Biden pivoting to domestic issues in an election year leaving the Europeans out the dry. You gotta be a f****** idiot to not realize this is nothing more than a temper tandrum. Well, explains a lot of the idiotic responses.
    Keep coping.

Unlike Russia France has been succesfully been able to project power and conduct succesfull military operation abroad. The whole Russia killed french mercenaries has been already debunked as fake news.

Kids from all over the world come to Russia to tell Putin how much they admire Russian culture

Putin explains that all people are equal in that they are created by a man and a woman, crowd starts chanting 'Russia! Russia!' (Skip to 1 hour in)
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The White House on Wednesday confirmed that Ukraine's first lady and Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny's widow were invited to the State of the Union but declined to attend.
    Both these ladies know something, namely, that the US is getting ready to pull back and abandon Ukraine. Pretty embarrassing for them to decline the invitation and not play to the optics. Sign of things to come.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kids from all over the world come to Russia to tell Putin how much they admire Russian culture

Putin explains that all people are equal in that they are created by a man and a woman, crowd starts chanting 'Russia! Russia!' (Skip to 1 hour in)
    what a zased dude honestly, practically hes the #1 of the whole world right now
    0 Tests 0 Jabs Crew

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I will be encouraging my kids to attend this in the coming years.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    I will be encouraging my kids to attend this in the coming years.
    go fuk yourself

Originally Posted by mryamamoto View Post
    RU Army Captain getting erased. Alexey Ivanov with a call sign that fits all the vatniks here - "F agot".

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/s/rJR07lr7xW

https://twitter.com/Ziggydank/status...57115052343357

lmao ETHERED

I hope he suffered immensely and that his sould burns in HELL

go fuk yourself

Yeh there are a lot of different ways to look at GDP. You could argue that even though simialar value added has been achieved; that one product just has greater value.

However, the main reason we discuss GDP in this thread is either to suggest one group of people is some sort of sub-human orc race or what is the production capacity of a nation in order to determine their ability to produce weapons.

I personally don't think fancy handbags make one person greater than another, I also dont think Nominal GDP is a good measure for determining production capacity of military equipment.

You think you're superior lol. Doesn't everyone... Lets here why you're superior or is just pure arrogance?
    go fuk yourself

Page 60 of 131 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast