Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Messing with the otherside without invoking protection and banishing practice can **** you up for life,srs. Think about it, for example we see just a tiny fraction of the spectrum of colours, and that's just ONE sense out of 5 that we have, and that's just us humans capable of perceiving no more than 4 dimensions, in an universe that according to qphysics could go up to 10(that we are barely able to conceive anyway), and THAT is splashed on a tiny foil universe that's intersecting with superimposed multiple potentially countless ones,there are doors that can be opened, leaks that happen all the time that we aren't attuned to and mostly done even notice.. but yeah,there's levels to this ****, and caution is advised
    Id like to write more but from phone is a pain so I'll edit some other time
    Last edited by StainlesSon; 05-15-2024 at 09:16 PM.
    I got this

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dogorman7 View Post
    I’ll enter the chat with my occult experiences

Firstly : No oujia boards won’t open a portal

You don’t summon demons by using a oujia board you do that by either invoking their energy or ceremonial evocation

As for whether you’ll experience anything like in the Hollywood sense the answer is no again unless you’re schizo

You really only experience anything in deep meditation other than clairsentience which is the feeling of spiritual energy

Any images , communication or dialogue is perceived internally or by intuition once you’re in a very deep trance

Entities used in magick especially demons or angels work through undeniable coincidence or synchronicity kinda like “miracles” of chance if that makes sense

Demons are popular now because of pop culture whether they’re perceived as liberators or “evil”

Either way I wouldn’t mess with any spirit work especially demons

Once you open that door it’s always there

And while there are demons who seem more like pagan gods or djinn willing to help you with your earthly desires there are some that are truly chaotic and will bring that negative energy into your life

The danger isn’t so much Hollywood style hauntings or anything but getting what you want in a very monkeys paw sort of way that puts you in even worse circumstances than before

I also noticed alot of the LHP/“black” magick people are either edgelords, very angry unhinged people or mentally unwell in some way

I don’t believe in the Christian view of heaven or hell but you’re definitely tapping into something into some type of external intelligence that’s chaotic and likes to feed off of energy

You also don’t know if you’re truly getting the spirit you intended to evoke or an imposter

At the minimum use enns and sigils found in the traditional grimoires that are atleast vetted to some extent

If you have to mess with anything it’s better to go with Shem angels or arch angels that will paint in broadstrokes for your eventual betterment if they’re willing to help at all (angels originally aren’t a xtian concept IMO but higher beings that balance out the darker energy of demons)
    Bruh, you litirally became a tranny because you invoked a demon that turned you out. i feel so sorry for you because you can't tell what's going on.

Noone is invoking actually good angels, they only obey God. You're just messing around with fallen angels and demons.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

High Calorie Human MiscMathematician's Avatar
    MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StainlesSon View Post
    Messing with the otherside without invoking protection and banishing practice can **** you up for life,srs. Think about it, for example we see just a tiny fraction of the spectrum of colours, and that's just ONE sense out of 5 that we have, and that's just us humans capable of perceiving no more than 4 dimensions, in an universe that according to qphysics could go up to 10(that we are barely able to conceive anyway), and THAT is splashed on a tiny foil universe that's intersecting with superimposed multiple potentially countless ones,there are doors that can be opened, leaks that happen all the time that we aren't attuned to and mostly done even notice.. but yeah,there's levels to this ****, and caution is advised
    Id like to write more but from phone is a pain so I'll edit some other time
    no, a board game is not a portal to another dimension

and pretending you can protect yourself from extra-dimesional beings is arrogant

not like they scientifically tested spells on people and see which ones demons liked and didnt
    take care misc, it's been fun

my cat https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=183726533

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiscMathematician View Post

and pretending you can protect yourself from extra-dimesional beings is arrogant

not like they scientifically tested spells on people and see which ones demons liked and didnt
    All the top minds in the world and the elite belive in this sh*t anyway - you're being stupid by not recognising what's going on.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    All the top minds in the world and the elite belive in this sh*t anyway - you're being stupid by not recognising what's going on.
    you should worship these, in what your bible calls, false idols, then, they seem to have the smartest and most elite people convinced

dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bruh, you litirally became a tranny because you invoked a demon that turned you out. i feel so sorry for you because you can't tell what's going on.

Noone is invoking actually good angels, they only obey God. You're just messing around with fallen angels and demons.

Or maybe I grew up and finally accepted what was already there as an adult?

I find your statement pretty dumb considering I used to get my ass spanked with a belt for wearing my sisters clothes or letting her do my nails at 5-6 but whatever

Not saying I knew then but some stuff makes more sense now

I find it hilarious you say my spiritual viewpoint is wrong without reading it but that yours needs to be accepted as 100% fact no question

Christianity is the youngest religion in the world and you’ve been brainwashed by institution (the church) to serve them not YWWH

Don’t try argue ancient Judaism counts as Christianity either because they’re very different

Also demons don’t “possess” people like in Hollywood retard
    Sig can't be a novel crew

Hnnng Latinas crew

Pantera >Megadeth>>Metallica crew

Ass eaters anonymous crew

you should worship these, in what your bible calls, false idols, then, they seem to have the smartest and most elite people convinced
    That's the thing about God, he doesn't discriminate based on your intellect or status, abilities or disabilities. The false idols, do.

Or maybe I grew up and finally accepted what was already there as an adult?

I find your statement pretty dumb considering I used to get my ass spanked with a belt for wearing my sisters clothes or letting her do my nails at 5-6 but whatever

Not saying I knew then but some stuff makes more sense now

I find it hilarious you say my spiritual viewpoint is wrong without reading it but that yours needs to be accepted as 100% fact no question

Christianity is the youngest religion in the world and you’ve been brainwashed by institution (the church) to serve them not YWWH

Don’t try argue ancient Judaism counts as Christianity either because they’re very different
    Yeah and the demon took advantage of what was there.

It's like if you had an interest in drugs and how they make you feel and you met some evildoer who took advantage of that tiny bit of desire and made you into a crack head and then you think that you were always a crack head.

You're a victim

Chapstick is a scam srs bananabucket's Avatar
    bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry I'm not retarded
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

**Karl Pilkington crew** (Founder) (Only member)

StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Everything can be a portal, What do you think a ritual even is? How does it work? You think it matters what colour the Pentacle is drawn in, what material the table is? It's all about the will and intent to cause change specific symbols and materials only serve to to help concentrate the mind, but their effectiveness lies in the practitioner's intent and belief it all comes from the mental and emotional energy directed toward a goal, not from the specific objects used,
    Specific symbols and rituals are designed to bypass the conscious mind and get straight to the core, the subconscious to exercise changes in reality through behavioral changes, perceptual shifts, energetic resonance and synchronicity, when you use a ouja board THATS what's happening, it could be made of plastic or gold or ****, but you know what you are doing with it, you know what your intent is, and your subconscious associates it with the otherside so guess what, that s what you'll get, and there's nothing arrogant about taking measures to defend yourself from extra dimensional power, you do possess power yourself, through the means I already explained to you, more than how arrogant it is to take precautions I'd say how dumbt it is not to ake them
    I got this

Everything can be a portal, What do you think a ritual even is? How does it work? You think it matters what colour the Pentacle is drawn in, what material the table is? It's all about the will and intent to cause change specific symbols and materials only serve to to help concentrate the mind, but their effectiveness lies in the practitioner's intent and belief it all comes from the mental and emotional energy directed toward a goal, not from the specific objects used,
    Specific symbols and rituals are designed to bypass the conscious mind and get straight to the core, the subconscious to exercise changes in reality through behavioral changes, perceptual shifts, energetic resonance and synchronicity, when you use a ouja board THATS what's happening, it could be made of plastic or gold or ****, but you know what you are doing with it, you know what your intent is, and your subconscious associates it with the otherside so guess what, that s what you'll get, and there's nothing arrogant about taking measures to defend yourself from extra dimensional power, you do possess power yourself, through the means I already explained to you, more than how arrogant it is to take precautions I'd say how dumbt it is not to ake them
    how did these specific symbols become known to summon demons, and how do they work? why a simple geometric design? and how do we know what precuations to take given that we would be cattle to them. if i understand you correctly, the best defense against them is to not believe in them, for which i conclude they are a mental construct

dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's the thing about God, he doesn't discriminate based on your intellect or status, abilities or disabilities. The false idols, do.

Yeah and the demon took advantage of what was there.

It's like if you had an interest in drugs and how they make you feel and you met some evildoer who took advantage of that tiny bit of desire and made you into a crack head and then you think that you were always a crack head.

You're a victim
    What a ****ing pathetic outlook on life

Typical fundamentalist who believes they’re helpless without god and don’t believe in any sense of accountability because “demons”

Find a better church or get some mental help and be well friendo

That’s all can I say to that lmao

Hnnng Latinas crew

A lot of the time the demon just wants to filter people out by how much effort they put in - they're compliance testing to see if you're a suitable candidate for the agenda of satan's kingdom.

The demon summons a human, not the other way around - they are just playing a trick on people.

It's like calling somebody - they only pick up if the want to - or if you annoy them enough.

When you draw up the symbols or take up the geometric shapes with your body and repeat incantations (yoga) you're also breaking the first commandment, so God's protection isn't really there to stop the demon from contacting you.

What a ****ing pathetic outlook on life

Typical fundamentalist who believes they’re helpless without god and don’t believe in any sense of accountability because “demons”

Find a better church or get some mental help and be well friendo

That’s all can I say to that lmao
    I truly feel sorry for you, you don't know what you're doing or what's happening to you.

You had an inkling of desire to be a women or to know what it's like and then you got into occultism and summoned a demon that messed around with your soul's inner workings and now you think you're a women.

Spirits alter your perception by messing with how energy flows throughout your subtle bodies. That's all that's happening to you. You were made in the Image of God, you're not a women.

Please, seek help from Jesus.

how did these specific symbols become known to summon demons, and how do they work? why a simple geometric design? and how do we know what precuations to take given that we would be cattle to them. if i understand you correctly, the best defense against them is to not believe in them, for which i conclude they are a mental construct
    Most of the original grimoires where believed to be re-written or translated during the renaissance or medieval era so any sigils contained in them go back very far in time

They didn’t become widely available until the early 19th century

Hnnng Latinas crew

Ahah yes!! You do understand, and ofc it's is a mental construct, that doesn't make it any less real, welcome to the first rule, the universe is mental
    To answer your question, through trial and error, some guy made the sigils of the demons of goethe, summoned them(probably??),put it all in a grimoire and other people after him used them and refined them through the centuries, being empowered by the knowledge that someone did it before then, but you could summon anything and everything by yourself, with your own drawing and or sigils if you wanted, it would just be harder, I do need to put up a disclaimer at this point, although this stuff really interests me I kept it theorical, I ain't fukkng with no demons lol I don't want any of that so that's why I advised against ouja
    I got this

It's the same way that a radio transmitter and receiver work - resonance.

bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the universe is mental
    what does this even mean
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

Ahah yes!! You do understand, and ofc it's is a mental construct, that doesn't make it any less real, welcome to the first rule, the universe is mental
    To answer your question, through trial and error, some guy made the sigils of the demons of goethe, summoned them(probably??),put it all in a grimoire and other people after him used them and refined them through the centuries, being empowered by the knowledge that someone did it before then, but you could summon anything and everything by yourself, with your own drawing and or sigils if you wanted, it would just be harder, I do need to put up a disclaimer at this point, although this stuff really interests me I kept it theorical, I ain't fukkng with no demons lol I don't want any of that so that's why I advised against ouja
    No what happened is that through another means a high ranking demon got into a human then a human channeled those symbols or call signs.

To answer your question, through trial and error, some guy made the sigils of the demons of goethe, summoned them,put it all in a grimoire and other people after him used them being empowered by the knowledge that someone did it before then, but you could summon anything and everything by yourself, with your own drawing and or sigils if you wanted, it would just be harder, I do need to put up a disclaimer at this point, although this stuff really interests me I kept it theorical, I ain't fukkng with no demons lol I don't want any of that so that's why I advised against ouja
    my point was that demons are delusions

i'm not saying they're not "real" because delusions are experienced by the person, so have an effect on the person

but there was a thread recently about a guy who was a couch for 15 years. does not make it existentially real

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my point was that demons are delusions

i'm not saying they're not "real" because delusions are experienced by the person, so have an effect on the person

but there was a thread recently about a guy who was a couch for 15 years. does not make it existentially real
    Just because you don't believe something is not real does not change the fact that something is real. Your statements are opinions, nothing more

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    Jyst because you don't believe something is not real does not change the fact that something is real. Your statements are opinions, nothing more
    as are all of ours

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    as are all of ours
    Except I go where the evidence leads..not my feelings

Except I go where the evidence leads..not my feelings
    what evidence you retard
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

Originally Posted by bananabucket View Post
    what evidence you retard
    the fact that all of those who are elite in this world seem to worship the christian satan - they're making it more and more ovbious.

Did you see eurovision the other day?

the fact that all of those who are elite in this world seem to worship the christian satan - they're making it more and more ovbious.

Did you see eurovision the other day?
    Even if that were true... who gives a **** what they think? Why would the "elite" have some sort of special insight into the reality of the universe? They are more retarded than the average joe.
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

Even if that were true... who gives a **** what they think? Why would the "elite" have some sort of special insight into the reality of the universe? They are more retarded than the average joe.
    do you realise how stupid you sound?

do you realise how stupid you sound?
    I'm talking to a bro who believes in demons lol
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6 pages of fabricating miscers
    ♥Photography CREW▼NYC CREW▼Mixed CREW▼PCMR CREW▼We all gonna make it CREW♥
    ♥College CREW▼Raspberry Pi CREW▼Snapple Apple CREW▼Meaningless CREWs CREW♥
    ♥Seahawks CREW▼Mob Psycho 100 CREW▼if it's on the clock pick up a mop ???? CREW♥
    ♥MISC COMPUTER SCIENCE CREW♥
    MISC Post Remover:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182677373
    CompSci Discord:
    https://discord.gg/8EusJZdvfv
    7800X3D+7900XT HHNHNNGGG CREW

I'm talking to a bro who believes in demons lol
    Says the guy that thinks Planet of the Apes was a documentary. Just LMAO

Says the guy that thinks Planet of the Apes was a documentary. Just LMAO
    Believing in demons is borderline retarded **** man. There is literally no evidence. Seek help.
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

Believing in demons is borderline retarded **** man. There is literally no evidence. Seek help.
    Abundance of evidence, believing in the Big Bang, that we came from soup to zoo..well..I just have to ask..how old were you when your parents told you that you were the poster child for the Pro-Choice movement?

Be honest