Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well done bruh
    Robotics Engineering crew

*Official Misc Blue Eyes Crew*

Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DiamondMaker View Post
    I'd considered jumping on a couple times but the thing that made me thing it over was "why" and the only really good reason I could ever come up with was 1) eat more 2) maybe make money on IG. But then theres a bunch of other kids who are natural and tiny (like maxx chewing) who have a huge following and it's a reminder that how you look is really only a cop out for getting fame on that ****.

My two cents, stay away from the bike my man. The day you hop on is the day your physique will never be pleasing enough, nutrition and consuming enough food becomes an obsession, and you will constantly wonder if you are making the most out of your saucey sauce or if you could be doing more. Hella impressive physique that'll drive bishes wild, you've made it.
    Comp : 540.5/352/622.5 @ 198
    Gym : 525/390/605

DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well guys I decided, to end the diet today. Weighted in 173.5lb today AFTER a carb up, so I must be around 172 flat. 21 weeks was enough. Here is final photos pumped from the prep. Photo below is of my right side, which I don't normally take a photo of because my left side has better delt (but worse arm).

Plan here is to change macros from 225c 260p 30f to 250c 250p 35f and then add about 5% carbs and 2% fat into the diet every week. Cardio will drop slowly over the next 6 weeks until I'm just doing 2 hiit sessions and zero miss. I think I can maintain aesthetics if I don't **** up the reverse and keep my weight under 185.

Thanks bros for all the positive feedback. Helped me the last few days push through the final week.

Attached Images

Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed and mirin. Want to extrapolate on your push-pull regime?

DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tormoz View Post
    subbed and mirin. Want to extrapolate on your push-pull regime?
    Page 5

CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    op what do u gain by lying about your natty status?

never got why people would lie about this tbh

Originally Posted by CatabolicBrah View Post

I wouldn't gain anything. Especially since I'm not selling products, or vlog or online training or have insta fame etc.
    I just made this thread to show people it's possible to have a good look if you're willing to do it for as long and obsessively as I did. This isn't really much to show for 14 years man. I wouldn't even cut it as a natural pro. Still proud though and I'm going to keep pushing

CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wouldn't gain anything. Especially since I'm not selling products, or vlog or online training or have insta fame etc.
    I just made this thread to show people it's possible to have a good look if you're willing to do it for as long and obsessively as I did. This isn't really much to show for 14 years man. I wouldn't even cut it as a natural pro. Still proud though and I'm going to keep pushing
    well, while i appreciate u trying to motivate people in a way, training for 14 years vs training
    for 7-8 years isn't even that different if you're natty since u stop growing after a point.

anyways i know you aren't natty but not saying u didn't work hard because i know u did
    natty or not

well, while i appreciate u trying to motivate people in a way, training for 14 years vs training
    for 7-8 years isn't even that different if you're natty since u stop growing after a point.

anyways i know you aren't natty but not saying u didn't work hard because i know u did
    natty or not
    Well, I think the 7-8 thing is kinda true but not exactly. For example let me explain my progress in years:

15 years old - 21 years old bro split, minimal progress
    22-24 years old found "power/hypertrophy split with higher frequency" made more gains in 2 years then i did in all the bro years
    25-26 years old, started getting more into power lifting
    27 years old, was dealing with injuries, not a good year
    28 years old, hired a powerlifting coach, made big gains in back/legs (and big lifts went up significantly)

So like if you look at it from a muscle perspective, I think by age 23/24 I already had the same amount of muscle in a lot of areas, but my legs and back kept improving due to improvements in powerlifting skill. On page 5 I posted a photo of myself in 2012 at 170lb at the end of my diet. you can see my arms/delts/chest all about the same size - but my legs are much skinnier, my calves almost look bigger.

This has led me to believe maybe this year if I try incorporating something new, like handstand push-ups or other bodyweight stuff I'm thinking, I can maybe make a little bit more progress in my upper body .

Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    ya diamond maker, curious to know how long you have been training for?
    Less then 2 years.

More info on my amateur of the week page:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/amat...ed-detail.html

This is before lifting(just bodyweight stuff)less then 2 years ago:
    so u had trained for less than 2 years in 2012 and now you've been training for 14 years

can't believe 2010 was 14 years ago

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=149576363

so u had trained for less than 2 years in 2012 and now you've been training for 14 years

can't believe 2010 was 14 years ago

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=149576363
    I started lifting at 15 years old, I only started training correctly in 2010 ^ see above data. In 2009 or 2010 I tried modeling so I intentionally lost muscle, and sort of restarted which is when I found the PHAT split that = most of my initial gains.

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are sculpted. lol if my goals were that high I'd never be happy in life. Geez
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

yo what do you gain by harassing someone for what they're claiming on a bodybuilding website. If you don't like what he's saying then fuk off, simple as that. If you don't agree that he's natty, then say your piece and get on with your life.

Seeing as I'm in it for the long haul myself (planning on training for many years to come), seeing chit like this is motivating to me. I fully believe he's natty based on the timeframe and what appears to be a solid work ethic. I have my opinion, and you have yours.

Honestly, I'm sitting here frustrated with myself for taking the time out of my day to type this up for a ******* like yourself.

OP - great job man. Like I mentioned above, it seems like your work ethic and attention to detail is strong, and I bet that had a lot to do with your success. Good luck with the reversal - I'm sure you'll stay aesthetic.

Originally Posted by Linedriver View Post
    yo what do you gain by harassing someone for what they're claiming on a bodybuilding website. If you don't like what he's saying then fuk off, simple as that. If you don't agree that he's natty, then say your piece and get on with your life.

Seeing as I'm in it for the long haul myself (planning on training for many years to come), seeing chit like this is motivating to me. I fully believe he's natty based on the timeframe and what appears to be a solid work ethic. I have my opinion, and you have yours.

Honestly, I'm sitting here frustrated with myself for taking the time out of my day to type this up for a ******* like yourself.

OP - great job man. Like I mentioned above, it seems like your work ethic and attention to detail is strong, and I bet that had a lot to do with your success. Good luck with the reversal - I'm sure you'll stay aesthetic.
    lol you're mad af. even op took my opinion better than you lmao.

do u know what an opinion means?

goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Okay here is what I'm currently doing more or less.

Day 1 - heavy push w/chest focus
    3x scare crows for 15
    3x rear delt raises for 15
    3x face pulls for 20
    1x heavy flat press @ 90% for 1
    3x heavy flat bench pressing @ 90% of 90% for 3
    3x heavy flat db pressing , these are max rep sets , they pyramid up as the weeks go by, usually start a block with something I can get 20 for
    3x incline single-arm db press for 8-12 reps
    E = m c 2

This is fuqing depressing, knowing that this is what it takes and that I'd never fuqing do all this chit. What courses did you take to come up with this routine?? Always blows my mind how lifters arrive at their complex arse splits.

Fuark... I can't even put my questions into questions right now.

Originally Posted by goingcia View Post
    This is fuqing depressing, knowing that this is what it takes and that I'd never fuqing do all this chit. What courses did you take to come up with this routine?? Always blows my mind how lifters arrive at their complex arse splits.

lol,well...

Basically for a long time I worked each muscle group out once a week (bro split). Each muscle getting like 20-30 sets. That didn't work so well.

Then next phase of my training I did a 5 day Power/hypertrophy split (2 days heavy, 3 days hypertrophy) where I hit all body parts twice a week, each time only with 10-15 sets , but the rep ranges were different. So one day was as low as 3-6 reps and the other was between 8-15. This worked very well and I would say majority of my progress were done in these years.

I began to stall so then I tried increasing the split to 6 days, 3 heavy/3hypertrophy - and over-layed the program with generic powerlifting blocks. So for example, in steady of just doing bench twice a week one heavy, and one high rep - I had actual %'s that I aimed to hit.

Finally, after those avenues were maxed out, I hired a powerlifting coach, to do the programing for the big lifts, and then added additional hypertrophy on-top of their programing. This resulted in big gain in back/legs but almost no gains in chest/arms/shoulders.

Now my plan is to stay on a 6-day powerlifting/hypertrophy programing but incorporate more bodyweight movements that utilizes shoulder work . I can't do handstand push-ups so I figure if I start doing those every day I'll gain some size somewhere in my upper body. I've considered olympic lifting but I don't believe that is going to do anything in terms of muscle gains.

What I have also learned is now that I have the size I don't need to do as much work with my legs (like loads of machines) as long as I'm squating/deadlifting regularly. That's why you'll notice I just throw those in before my back days rather then have it as a traditional push/pull/leg/rest split .
    Also I have found that db pull-overs could maybe be the "big 4th" lift I'm looking for since I get really good lat pumps/soreness which I can not replicate with pull downs or rows.
    Last edited by DiamondMaker; 09-14-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chad as fukkk, great work man. Honestly one of the best transformations I've ever seen, this is why I misc. SRS

You look phenomenal.
    Repped.
    Starting Weight: 145lbs
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

"Obsessed is a word the lazy used to describe the dedicated."
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian
    March 24, 1989 - August 5, 2011

*Porsche Crew*
    *Kate Beckinsale is the GOAT crew*

axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gjdm

Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Comstarr View Post
    Chad as fukkk, great work man. Honestly one of the best transformations I've ever seen, this is why I misc. SRS

You look phenomenal.
    Repped.
    Good sum up of my feels ITT

goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol,well...

Basically for a long time I worked each muscle group out once a week (bro split). Each muscle getting like 20-30 sets. That didn't work so well.

Then next phase of my training I did a 5 day Power/hypertrophy split (2 days heavy, 3 days hypertrophy) where I hit all body parts twice a week, each time only with 10-15 sets , but the rep ranges were different. So one day was as low as 3-6 reps and the other was between 8-15. This worked very well and I would say majority of my progress were done in these years.

I began to stall so then I tried increasing the split to 6 days, 3 heavy/3hypertrophy - and over-layed the program with generic powerlifting blocks. So for example, in steady of just doing bench twice a week one heavy, and one high rep - I had actual %'s that I aimed to hit.

Finally, after those avenues were maxed out, I hired a powerlifting coach, to do the programing for the big lifts, and then added additional hypertrophy on-top of their programing. This resulted in big gain in back/legs but almost no gains in chest/arms/shoulders.

Now my plan is to stay on a 6-day powerlifting/hypertrophy programing but incorporate more bodyweight movements that utilizes shoulder work . I can't do handstand push-ups so I figure if I start doing those every day I'll gain some size somewhere in my upper body. I've considered olympic lifting but I don't believe that is going to do anything in terms of muscle gains.

What I have also learned is now that I have the size I don't need to do as much work with my legs (like loads of machines) as long as I'm squating/deadlifting regularly. That's why you'll notice I just throw those in before my back days rather then have it as a traditional push/pull/leg/rest split .
    Also I have found that db pull-overs could maybe be the "big 4th" lift I'm looking for since I get really good lat pumps/soreness which I can not replicate with pull downs or rows.
    Thanks for detailed response. Have you tried combining heavy and high rep into each workout? As in a bro split but where you do something like 3 reps heavy and 2 reps high rep for each exercise twice a week. What do you think about this?

Other random tips you think really helped you? Rest time, lift time, sups?

Sleep tight pupper. LDAR Shortstop36's Avatar
    Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    any before pics of you bulked up pre cut? of did you just slowly get bigger
    Red Sox 2018 MLB champs
    Tommy 12 inch crew
    Nikola Jokic, Montrezl truther
    DRuss gonna be an all-star in BKNY crew
    Jaylen, Jayson (7/11) Crew
    Gordon Chadward Crew

Cheeched is not very well liked. (-100) Cheeched is not very well liked. (-100) Cheeched is not very well liked. (-100) Cheeched is not very well liked. (-100) Cheeched is not very well liked. (-100) Cheeched is not very well liked. (-100) Cheeched is not very well liked. (-100) Cheeched is not very well liked. (-100) Cheeched is not very well liked. (-100) Cheeched is not very well liked. (-100) Cheeched is not very well liked. (-100)
    what's the point of working out for over a decade if ppl will just assume you're on roids... life of a natty

Originally Posted by Comstarr View Post

You look phenomenal.
    Repped.
    this made me lul, thanks man - looking huge in your profile pic

Thanks for detailed response. Have you tried combining heavy and high rep into each workout? As in a bro split but where you do something like 3 reps heavy and 2 reps high rep for each exercise twice a week. What do you think about this?

Other random tips you think really helped you? Rest time, lift time, sups?
    I don't think that will work as well because when you go really heavy your CNS fatigues and the whole idea of the hypertrophy days is to not achieve CNS fatigue and instead experience muscular fatigue.

Rest time, I usually give things about 2-3 minutes. I guess on the strictly hypertrophy days I do try to keep the rest down more, that's actually something I'm trying to work at being better about since I'm sort of lax and just let the time go by slow.

Supplements I would say:
    Creatine 5g - all year round
    beta alanine 3g - before a workout , I took this out for a while and I think I notice an improvement with or without
    hmb 3g - I take this every morning during diet phase, idk if it really doesn't anything
    fish oil - try to take this all year round, a necessity in dieting phase
    multivitamin - try to take all year round, a necessity in dieting phase
    vitamin D - I tend to show low on regular physicals so I started taking 5,000 a day

Only other tricks I have are:
    300mg caffeine pre-workout
    Sometimes I use smelling salts before big lifts in the offseason
    Back when I drank I use to do 2 shots of whiskey before deadlifts, but that may or may not have caused a hamstring injury lol

Originally Posted by Shortstop36 View Post
    any before pics of you bulked up pre cut? of did you just slowly get bigger
    I've done many bulking/dieting phases. My successful diets were summer 2012, summer 2013, Winter 2015 and now summer 2017.

Page 2 is photo of me bulk up in 2014, my last bulk i had injury so I got even fatter than that - but that would normally be about the BF I stop bulking at.

Originally Posted by Cheeched View Post
    what's the point of working out for over a decade if ppl will just assume you're on roids... life of a natty
    No one in person thinks I use roids. And truth is I just really love working out.

tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im 6'0 172 and lol I sure don't look like that :/

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy fuk took your entire life mainly to end up like that.

Good thing I rely on making girls laugh to get laid fuk
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

Curlbrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Curlbrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Curlbrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Curlbrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Curlbrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Curlbrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Curlbrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Curlbrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Curlbrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Curlbrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Curlbrahhh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lawlstud View Post
    Holy fuk took your entire life mainly to end up like that.

Good thing I rely on making girls laugh to get laid fuk

Are you reallly going to criticize OPs progress?
    B: 130kgx7x3 / 131x5x3
    S: 160kgx5x5
    D: LOL

4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Natty or not OP looks great.

Admitting to taking chit would get you banned so I dont see why people keep bringing that subject up...
    Follows Chestbrah's training routine crew

Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000) Norwood8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Excellent physique. Well done, brother.
    6'2" but thinking of claiming 6'3" thanks to the Misc
    Avid Misc lurker for years
    Italian blood
    Traditional wet shaving

Bald Crew

Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well guys I decided, to end the diet today. Weighted in 173.5lb today AFTER a carb up, so I must be around 172 flat. 21 weeks was enough. Here is final photos pumped from the prep. Photo below is of my right side, which I don't normally take a photo of because my left side has better delt (but worse arm).

Plan here is to change macros from 225c 260p 30f to 250c 250p 35f and then add about 5% carbs and 2% fat into the diet every week. Cardio will drop slowly over the next 6 weeks until I'm just doing 2 hiit sessions and zero miss. I think I can maintain aesthetics if I don't **** up the reverse and keep my weight under 185.

Thanks bros for all the positive feedback. Helped me the last few days push through the final week.

what size are your arms?

Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

it really isn't that complex. a good natty routine just has to include:
    1. a bit of volume in the lower rep, higher intensity range (above 85%)
    2. majority of volume in the higher rep ranges
    3. high as phuck volume
    4. do your heavy compound lifts at the start of the workout
    5. progressively overload all lifts with a focus on increasing overall VOLUME from week to week

????????

profit

the only thing OP does that is slightly different is add blood flow restriction at the end of his workouts, which is smart because it's super light training (30% 1rm). it doesn't add to total volume which is the main driver of hypertrophy but still contributes through other mechanisms like metabolic stress

brah you can get jacked too, and in less than 14 years for sure. not taking away from OP's progress, it's srsly impressive but you don't need 14 years to get jacked natty. if you train smart you can get jacked a lot faster, as i'm sure OP will admit

Also OP how are you so light? your arms are bigger than mine and i'm 97kg at 6'2, also you look bigger than me in general
    Last edited by Kuzon; 09-15-2017 at 01:19 AM.
    to the best!

bench 308
    squat 440
    deadlift 440