Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100)
    DAMN, @fat2killusa at least you got more views on utube.

Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by s58 View Post
    Wow you don't even know your own self. Proves I know more about you than you know about yourself.

People are making fun of him because hes a DDon wannabe and acts like he knows everything and that all the advice he gives is correct. He thinks his dick went from 6" to 7.5" because of a high protein diet for Christ sake!

He is no position to be giving out any kind of advice what so ever. We can all judge that just based off his stats, pic, and advice he has been giving.

At this rate, hopefully by 2036 he will gain something

1.''i know about you more than you know about yourself'' Being sarcastic won't solve your problem , it will just make it worse, you sound like a old man saying that false claim

2.My dick went from 6 to 7.5 because of weight loss and high protein diet, Its true

3. I have the right to give advice, Im currently in good shape,my pictures tell that I'm lean and have good muscle tone. Your judgement is completely false.

4. I Started gaining muscle mass and burning fat in 2012. and i still currently burn fat and gain more muscle.

5. You have no evidence to judge me as a liar. I win.

Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Athletiks View Post
    You said you wanted to be like Ronnie Coleman naturally. Can you please do me the favor of getting a large brick, dipping it in gasoline, lighting it on fire, and beating your face in with it please.

I respect your goals, but you are not taking this serious. If you have a goal, set it, work towards it. Don't sit here rambling wasting time. It's not only pissing everyone on this site off, I am sure its making your innards slowly die from all the insults we're throwing at you.

C'mon man I've had enough of you Luis, and your damn videos.
    I never said i wanted to look like Ronnie Coleman your completely Misinformed here. I'm sorry for you bro. And you just posted a death threat against me.

Originally Posted by Sahigher View Post
    DAMN, @fat2killusa at least you got more views on utube.
    I really don't worry about how many views likes/dislikes i get, i know that I'm doing the right thing!

and i will continue to do so.

Originally Posted by stronktri View Post
    ur avi is retard. It looks like a fps graphic.
    Seems like your picture has a question mark. seems legit mate.

Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fat2killUSA View Post
    I never said i wanted to look like Ronnie Coleman your completely Misinformed here. I'm sorry for you bro. And you just posted a death threat against me.
    Death threat is to harm someone elses life, I am a police officer in training you stupid piece of chit. I told you to beat your own face in which is self-inflicted. It was a recommendation for the fact you were the product of a c[]m dumpster in a pr0n shoot.

力 Do You Even Powerlift 力 CJ93UK's Avatar
    CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sigh your calling me ''Underweight''

Lets see: 5'8+146 Lbs =BMI 22 Normal range is 18.5-24 (accurate)

Ideal weight for a medium frame 5'8 man= 144-155 (estimate)
    BMI is flawed in regard to athletes, or even most serious lifters. It applies best to sedentary individuals, but it doesn't differentiate between fat weight and muscle weight. The fact that you're in the ideal range shows you've very little muscle mass on you. I call you underweight because you are underweight for what you should be after 2 years of ideal lifting for mass.

Death threat is to harm someone elses life, I am a police officer in training you stupid piece of chit. I told you to beat your own face in which is self-inflicted. It was a recommendation for the fact you were the product of a c[]m dumpster in a pr0n shoot.
    ''Can you please do me the favor of getting a large brick, dipping it in gasoline, lighting it on fire, and beating your face in with it please''.

A healthy fit police officer never says that to a innocent victim. Your not a police officer and if you were, you would do a terrible job on that you look like a amateur .

Originally Posted by CJ93UK View Post
    BMI is flawed in regard to athletes, or even most serious lifters. It applies best to sedentary individuals, but it doesn't differentiate between fat weight and muscle weight. The fact that you're in the ideal range shows you've very little muscle mass on you. I call you underweight because you are underweight for what you should be after 2 years of ideal lifting for mass.

I am not underweight in terms of muscle mass I'm just average in muscularity.

Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000)
    ''Can you please do me the favor of getting a large brick, dipping it in gasoline, lighting it on fire, and beating your face in with it please''.

A healthy fit police officer never says that to a innocent victim. Your not a police officer and if you were, you would do a terrible job on that you look like a amateur .
    Victim, has a crime been committed? Your laws are different in Puerto Rico. You're right, I am not a commissoned officer yet, thats why I am in training. Terrible job my ass. I'd like to see you be able to give your life at any second to save a strangers. Its a duty, a call. I am not an amateur either, not even close. I know more about fitness than you do, and I have never taken formal classes. I just know what to do, and how to do it, the right way. Same goes for policing. University studies in Criminal Justice have taught me well. GTFO and take your chit with you.

You're a troll, if you're getting butthurt over other trolls you seriously need to find the courage to man the phuck up, get a life, get a job, and set some damn goals.

I am done posting on this topic, you don't deserve anyones time.

stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seems like your picture has a question mark. seems legit mate.
    but im bigger than u and I'm 15 ;(
    whats up

Victim, has a crime been committed? Your laws are different in Puerto Rico. You're right, I am not a commissoned officer yet, thats why I am in training. Terrible job my ass. I'd like to see you be able to give your life at any second to save a strangers. Its a duty, a call. I am not an amateur either, not even close. I know more about fitness than you do, and I have never taken formal classes. I just know what to do, and how to do it, the right way. Same goes for policing. University studies in Criminal Justice have taught me well. GTFO and take your chit with you.

You're a troll, if you're getting butthurt over other trolls you seriously need to find the courage to man the phuck up, get a life, get a job, and set some damn goals.

I am done posting on this topic, you don't deserve anyones time.

The laws in Puerto Rico are similar than the U.S, you had advocated my death which could be illegal not sure but is certainly against forum rules.

You seem like a terrible amateur

Your telling me to ''get a life'' Lol I'm lean I'm strong i have 6 girlfriends I'm Training hard in the gym for the past 2 years i am physically and mentally healthier than you i feel a lot better than you, and I'm not but hurt by any of this because i know all the negativity is FALSE. And college is bull****, and I am a man, Im not afraid to hear your attempts to talk **** of me to my face. your just a lonely pussy who took a police officer job because other jobs didn't want a spoiled kid with a 5 year old attitude so the cops had to teach you how to man up a bit more, I never been in the military or police force and yet I'm strong enough to defend myself and to be resistant against claims/insults that are not true, ''get a job'' I had a job not I'm getting a new job as a personal trainer. ''Set goals'' I already did and i already achieved them and i have new goals that i will achieve but still not there yet.

''I am done posting in this topic'' Man the **** up and respond to me instead of running away to your mom like a little kid, crying and complaining like a little 5 year old spoiled bitch.
    Last edited by Fat2killUSA; 02-09-2014 at 10:37 AM.

Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000)
    The laws in Puerto Rico are similar than the U.S, you had advocated my death which could be illegal not sure but is certainly against forum rules.

You seem like a terrible amateur

Your telling me to ''get a life'' Lol I'm lean I'm strong i have 6 girlfriends I'm Training hard in the gym for the past 2 years i am physically and mentally healthier than you i feel a lot better than you, and I'm not but hurt by any of this because i know all the negativity is FALSE. And college is bull****, and I am a man, Im not afraid to hear your attempts to talk **** of me to my face. your just a lonely pussy who took a police officer job because other jobs didn't want a kid with a 5 year old attitude so the cops had to teach you how to man up a bit more, I never been in the military or police force and yet I'm strong enough to defend myself and to be resistant against claims/insults that are not true, ''get a job'' I had a job not I'm getting a new job as a personal trainer. ''Set goals'' I already did and i already achieved them and i have new goals that i will achieve but still not there yet.

''I am done posting in this topic'' Man the **** up and respond to me instead of running away to your mom like a little kid, crying and complaining like a little bitch.
    Hitting yourself with a flaming brick isnt advocating someones death. Hell, it may straighten out your egotistical issues once and for all
    Event/Current/Goal
    200 IM/1:59.60/1:54.99
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

Call me Rich cuz I'm here bro

Originally Posted by Mattschill View Post
    Hitting yourself with a flaming brick isnt advocating someones death. Hell, it may straighten out your egotistical issues once and for all

At least you said I'm boastful.

Originally Posted by stronktri View Post
    but im bigger than u and I'm 15 ;(
    yes your bigger than me but what is your current Bf%?

Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000)
    At least you said I'm boastful.
    Youre too proud. You have nothing to be proud of yet you come on the same forum that Zyzz (RIP) was a part of and think you have a body that gives you the credibility to talk down to people about their bodies
    Event/Current/Goal
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

Youre too proud. You have nothing to be proud of yet you come on the same forum that Zyzz (RIP) was a part of and think you have a body that gives you the credibility to talk down to people about their bodies
    I have everything to be proud of=My body,My mind,my life, all the girls that are miring me and I don't compare myself to Zyzz but i use Zyzz as motivation to reach my goals!

I have everything to be proud of=My body,My mind,my life, all the girls that are miring me and I don't compare myself to Zyzz but i use Zyzz as motivation to reach my goals!
    You just dont understand. You dont go to a bodybuilding forum and immediately think you have the best physique here. I know you know you dont have the literal best, but you are in the top 99% of people here and you think youre in the top 20%
    Event/Current/Goal
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Never though I'd come across a person on a bodybuilding website with a worse physique than me.

No offense Fat2killUSA. But you're a troll anyway, sooo
    Last edited by SunnyChrono6; 02-09-2014 at 11:24 AM.

You just dont understand. You dont go to a bodybuilding forum and immediately think you have the best physique here. I know you know you dont have the literal best, but you are in the top 99% of people here and you think youre in the top 20%

I don't have the best physique i had already posted that multiple times and i am in the top 20%.

Originally Posted by SunnyChrono6 View Post
    Never though I'd come across a person on a bodybuilding website with a worse physique than me.

No offense OP. But you're a troll anyway, sooo

5'10 135 Lbs= Seems legit.

I don't have a worse physique than you. My physique is above average but its not the best!

SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SunnyChrono6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    5'10 135 Lbs= Seems legit.

I don't have a worse physique than you. My physique is above average but its not the best!
    Maybe I'm atleast 2% less BF than you? Probably 3-4

Originally Posted by SunnyChrono6 View Post
    Maybe I'm atleast 2% less BF than you? Probably 3-4

Be careful dude very unsustainable body fat% in 2012 i was 7-8% and it was not sustainable for me. i had to gain 2-4% more body fat to stay healthy!

CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500)
    Fat2kill pls teach me how to be gud at sqwats liek you. You're so jacked and strong.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154949233

I don't have the best physique i had already posted that multiple times and i am in the top 20%.
    Venture out of tbb and open your phucking eyes
    Event/Current/Goal
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

Originally Posted by CupcakeSquats View Post
    Fat2kill pls teach me how to be gud at sqwats liek you. You're so jacked and strong.

1. Always look forward while squatting, never look up or down.

2.Always Inhale while lowering and exhale while going up and Make sure you go down low slow and controlled.

3.If you're new to squats and weight training, you can start with no weights at all—just an unloaded barbell.

4.If you're more experienced, or you find an unloaded barbell too light, select weights that are appropriate for your strength and set them up on the barbell. If you have the option of adjusting the height of the bar, bring it to a level below your shoulders, to about your armpits.

5.Thrust your hips forward (do not stick your butt out). Pull in your abs, and keep your lower back in a near neutral position (a slightly arched back might be unavoidable). And you should have a spotter when lifting heavy squats.

There is no scientific evidence to suggest that squatting before puberty can stunt your growth.

P.S. Im strong but i don't think I'm jacked, But I'm toned/lean/Ripped.

MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500)
    Nice Thread mate I did not know you were so jealous of me and seems like you have a very boring life.
    Repped.

After watching Jason Genova and Ian McCarthy I've never think I would see a more entertaining character in the fitness world but you have proved me wrong!

And **** the haters bro, they are just jealous of your sick physique

With your mindset and dedication there are NO limits

I can tell when someone has potential, and you have it for sure

Fat2killUSA is an absolute savage and you guys are just jealous haters claiming hes small, like has said hes probably top 20% in the world, probably even 5-10%.

And Fat2kill this might be a stupid question, I don't want to dishonor your presence, but will doing the ab punch things give me defined abs like you or was that just a joke?

WillG48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillG48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillG48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillG48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillG48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillG48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillG48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillG48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillG48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillG48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WillG48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This guy is hilarious

CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500)
    1. Always look forward while squatting, never look up or down.

2.Always Inhale while lowering and exhale while going up and Make sure you go down low slow and controlled.

3.If you're new to squats and weight training, you can start with no weights at all—just an unloaded barbell.

4.If you're more experienced, or you find an unloaded barbell too light, select weights that are appropriate for your strength and set them up on the barbell. If you have the option of adjusting the height of the bar, bring it to a level below your shoulders, to about your armpits.

5.Thrust your hips forward (do not stick your butt out). Pull in your abs, and keep your lower back in a near neutral position (a slightly arched back might be unavoidable). And you should have a spotter when lifting heavy squats.

There is no scientific evidence to suggest that squatting before puberty can stunt your growth.

P.S. Im strong but i don't think I'm jacked, But I'm toned/lean/Ripped.

Post video of yours so I can change my squatting to be just as strong as your pls fat2kill ty you are god of bodybuilding.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154949233

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What makes you think you have a good physique? What makes you think the advice you give out is true?

Everyone on here that is experienced with lifting is straight up telling you that you have a terrible physique and are small. At 5'8 145 pounds, you aren't in any kind of position to be giving advice.

If anyone had a serious question, they would ask in Ddons thread, not this one lmfao. You have no idea what you are talking about.