Closed Thread
Page 6 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Salam SK, do you agree that the first minute of this video is the most epic recitation ever? My goodness, my heart skips a beat every time i hear it.

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    SK,
    Are you aware of a narration that says that one of the disciples of Jesus (pbuh), Judas, became a traitor and tried to conspire against Jesus (pbuh) with the king of the time.
    Judas' face was changed to resemble the face of Jesus (pbuh), and so in actuality it was he who was persecuted on the cross while the real Jesus (pbuh) was taken up to the heavens.

Is this narration correct?
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Check it out:- http://www.tahara.ca/products.html

Assalamualikom ^_^!

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SyrianKid do you not agree they are many ways to perceive Islam and you are only giving your own personal perception of it?

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    SyrianKid do you not agree they are many ways to perceive Islam and you are only giving your own personal perception of it?
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

I'd need a concrete example of what you're talking about.

There are many ways to view anything. In some cases, there is no acceptable difference of opinion. In other cases, there are a handful of acceptable differences.

So to answer your question, you'd need to provide an example of what you mean. Because there are many perceptions that are unfounded and incorrect - just because an opinion is unique doesn't mean it holds any weight or is acceptable, because we're talking about religion as it was practiced by the Prophet (pbuh). It was either sanctioned by God or it wasn't.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mstrwaheed View Post
    Salam SK, do you agree that the first minute of this video is the most epic recitation ever? My goodness, my heart skips a beat every time i hear it.

Definitely reaches epic status; I like slower recitations like that.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Originally Posted by wellwisher4u View Post
    Thats fine akhee, but i haven't got any convincing answer yet, for the question that, what special significance does it have when Prophet Said that Caliphs will be from Quraysh. What sort of Khaliphs were being talked about? Since we know that there were caliphs outside Quraysh too.

It means, if you had to choose among the most pious Muslims as the Caliph, the tie-breaker is to choose the one from Quraysh.

http://www.shafiifiqh.com/maktabah/r...ftraveller.pdf

See section f12.25

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by chashma1 View Post
    Salaam all;

Brother SK:
    How do you answer people who say, "why does an all powerful God need to even say the word Kun (be) for something to happen?"

I tell them that's a silly question, God doesn't need to do anything to create whatever He wants.

I think this is a classic example of how to identify an argumentative person. Instead of pondering the idea that atoms are created out of nothing, assembled into molecules, and formed into functioning bodies merely with the command of God, they focus on conjecturing whether God needs to initiate this creation with a command. I prefer to praise God one hundred times in the time it would take for me to even debate such a question with such personalities.

This is also a good example of useless "kalam" e.g. philosophical conjecture, which adds nothing but speculation to knowledge.

http://www.livingislam.org/k/ki_e.html
    http://www.jannah.org/morearticles/41.html
    http://www.ghazali.org/books/md/IIA-02main.htm
    http://www.ghazali.org/works/watt3.htm

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

SK,
    Are you aware of a narration that says that one of the disciples of Jesus (pbuh), Judas, became a traitor and tried to conspire against Jesus (pbuh) with the king of the time.
    Judas' face was changed to resemble the face of Jesus (pbuh), and so in actuality it was he who was persecuted on the cross while the real Jesus (pbuh) was taken up to the heavens.

Is this narration correct?

According to Qur'anic exegesis, that is based on the Christian account i.e. the idea that one of the disciples betrayed Jesus (pbuh) for 30 coins. I do not know where the idea comes from that Judas was the one who was crucified.

http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?...1&LanguageId=1

The alternative account is that Jesus (pbuh) asked his disciples for help, so one of them volunteered to pretend to look like Jesus (pbuh) and be crucified in his place, so Jesus (pbuh) promised him the highest levels of Paradise.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) wellwisher4u will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post

It means, if you had to choose among the most pious Muslims as the Caliph, the tie-breaker is to choose the one from Quraysh.

http://www.shafiifiqh.com/maktabah/r...ftraveller.pdf

See section f12.25

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    Salamalikum, Well i read that and I even read section O25.3 in there, which was more related to the issue than f12.25. But akhee I don't that any of these have answered my question in specific.

See there are 12 Caliphs who are to be from Qurasyh. Caliphs can also be called Imams. So what was the special significance in those Caliphs/Imams which made them different from other caliphs and restricted them to 12? And what was that uniqueness that even Isa(as) was not included in them, since the hadeeth says that all of those will be from Qurasysh.

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    asalamou alakoum wa rahmatuallahi wa baratahu

1) What is the interpretation of a Muslim in a dream eating swine?

2) Do females have more of these dreams then males?

Jazak Allah Khair
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

Originally Posted by wellwisher4u View Post
    Salamalikum, Well i read that and I even read section O25.3 in there, which was more related to the issue than f12.25. But akhee I don't that any of these have answered my question in specific.

See there are 12 Caliphs who are to be from Qurasyh. Caliphs can also be called Imams. So what was the special significance in those Caliphs/Imams which made them different from other caliphs and restricted them to 12? And what was that uniqueness that even Isa(as) was not included in them, since the hadeeth says that all of those will be from Qurasysh.

As we discussed earlier, the message is that the 12 Caliphs from Quraysh will be among the best.

As for Jesus (pbuh), think about what you are saying. By the time Jesus (pbuh) arrives, the world is almost over! What difference will it make to the Ummah by that time, when the anti-christ is defeated and the world lives in peace for a few years before Judgement Day. We also didn't confirm whether Jesus (pbuh) is one of the Caliphs or not, nor did we think it matters so close to the end of time.

The hadith is important for people living in the 1500 years before that happens.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by Kurd4evah View Post
    asalamou alakoum wa rahmatuallahi wa baratahu

1) What is the interpretation of a Muslim in a dream eating swine?

2) Do females have more of these dreams then males?

Jazak Allah Khair

1) Check your food or your money sources; there may be something secretly haram which is not obvious that requires investigation.

2) I have no clue. People who are spiritual and with pure hearts have these dreams. From my experiences, I think that women definitely have many spiritual dreams and are very interested in understanding them.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Atheus Militante de Pacis boseador's Avatar
    boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why does God tell us to help and give to the poor and needed, why doesn't he help them if he is almighty?

You will probably say "to test our kindness and...", It's not a test if he tells you to do it and then offers you a reward.

What's your opinion?
    Pro MMA record: 0-0-0

“How could they see anything but the shadows if they were never allowed to move their heads?” - Plato

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

“Some eloquent speech is as effective as magic.” - Prophet Mohammed

Originally Posted by boseador View Post
    Why does God tell us to help and give to the poor and needed, why doesn't he help them if he is almighty?

You will probably say "to test our kindness and...", It's not a test if he tells you to do it and then offers you a reward.

What's your opinion?
    God is the One helping them (and helping all of us) because everyone earns their provision through God. When God wants to help someone, He can do so through a willing person.

So for example, imagine someone walks by a poor person who needs help. He might say to him "why doesn't God help you if He is Almighty" and scoff in arrogance as he walks away from the poor man.

Within 1 minute, I will be inspired to walk up to the poor man and give him $100 bucks. In this way, the man will receive his provision for the day, God will reward me for my charity, I will thank God for giving me $100 with which I can help others and raise my rank in Paradise, while the original arrogant person will lose any reward for that day, and God will hold him accountable for all his money and his arrogance.

UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I tell them that's a silly question, God doesn't need to do anything to create whatever He wants.

I think this is a classic example of how to identify an argumentative person. Instead of pondering the idea that atoms are created out of nothing, assembled into molecules, and formed into functioning bodies merely with the command of God, they focus on conjecturing whether God needs to initiate this creation with a command. I prefer to praise God one hundred times in the time it would take for me to even debate such a question with such personalities.

This is also a good example of useless "kalam" e.g. philosophical conjecture, which adds nothing but speculation to knowledge.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    there is so much pure ownage in this post, it's unbelievable. (not directed to you chashma1, lol )

What a great response!!
    5k+ with link

chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chashma1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    So to keep things honest, let me clarify that no one actually asked this question to me i rather thought of it on my own while listening to something online. (btw i think it is a good practice to try to think of a question that a non-believer might pose ahead of time).

Anyways...

The person is obviously a non-Muslim, i can imagine his rebut could be that the "people who invented the religion could only go far with their imagination in depicting an all powerful God."

I hope it's clear what i am trying to get at. lol
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.

Assalamualikom ^_^!

yohanpaan1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohanpaan1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohanpaan1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohanpaan1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohanpaan1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohanpaan1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohanpaan1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohanpaan1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohanpaan1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohanpaan1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohanpaan1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most of the time they will not. They would only work if the Jinn himself is scared or fed up (or happens to have the same religion as the exorcist and takes their admonition).
    'Exorcisms' take place in the least educated and most superstitious parts of our planet. In Western/Northern Europe, where the standard of living is the highest, they're not running around denouncing Jinns. Meanwhile, in Africa and South Asia, you have priests of several different religions claiming to fight devils, ghosts, etc.

That a tribe of herdsmen, who lived 1400 years ago, believed in this stuff is perfectly understandable. In the 21st century it's just depressing.

Earlier, you said 'someone should be able to design an experiment' to prove the presence of Jinns on Earth. Why haven't they? Solid empirical evidence of the supernatural would turn modern science on its head, and (finally) win a Nobel Prize for the beleaguered Muslim scientific community.

But we all know it won't happen.

Instead, the Muslim World will continue relying on Western Medicine while denouncing us behind our backs as condemned kaffir. As you yourself said, the only prayer you can say for a non-believer is that he should join Islam.

I find it funny that Rich Arabs in need of medical treatment come to cutting-edge hospitals in the USA for the best, most modern care humanity can offer. Using medical techniques discovered by a Kaffir who'd never even heard of the Quran, they're able to live longer, more enriching lives. Rich Americans do not fly to Saudi Arabia to have 'djinns' exorcised, nor to listen to recitations of the Quran, etc.

Look up Arab life expectancy from the 7th century to the 20th century. All the praying, wisdom, piety, Quranic guidance, etc of the Muslim people was unable to stop them from dying from the most common of maladies. Basically, you're expending a lot of energy on 7th century bunk science.

UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^ In 4 SK's response. (srs)

*grabs popcorn*
    5k+ with link

hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hassan19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by yohanpaan1984 View Post
    'Exorcisms' take place in the least educated and most superstitious parts of our planet. In Western/Northern Europe, where the standard of living is the highest, they're not running around denouncing Jinns. Meanwhile, in Africa and South Asia, you have priests of several different religions claiming to fight devils, ghosts, etc.

That a tribe of herdsmen, who lived 1400 years ago, believed in this stuff is perfectly understandable. In the 21st century it's just depressing.

Earlier, you said 'someone should be able to design an experiment' to prove the presence of Jinns on Earth. Why haven't they? Solid empirical evidence of the supernatural would turn modern science on its head, and (finally) win a Nobel Prize for the beleaguered Muslim scientific community.

Instead, the Muslim World will continue relying on Western Medicine while denouncing us behind our backs as condemned kaffir. As you yourself said, the only prayer you can say for a non-believer is that he should join Islam.

I find it funny that Rich Arabs in need of medical treatment come to cutting-edge hospitals in the USA for the best, most modern care humanity can offer. Using medical techniques discovered by a Kaffir who'd never even heard of the Quran, they're able to live longer, more enriching lives. Rich Americans do not fly to Saudi Arabia to have 'djinns' exorcised, nor to listen to recitations of the Quran, etc.

Look up Arab life expectancy from the 7th century to the 20th century. All the praying, wisdom, piety, Quranic guidance, etc of the Muslim people was unable to stop them from dying from the most common of maladies. Basically, you're expending a lot of energy on 7th century bunk science.
    1112. 'Uqba ibn 'Amir al-Juhani passed by a man who looked like a Muslim who greeted him. 'Uqba answered him, saying, "And on you and the mercy of Allah and his blessings." His slave said to him, "He is a Christian." 'Uqba got up and followed him until he caught up to him. He said, "The mercy of Allah and His blessings are for the believers, but may Allah make your life long and give you much wealth and many children."

kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kassit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    God is the One helping them (and helping all of us) because everyone earns their provision through God. When God wants to help someone, He can do so through a willing person.

So for example, imagine someone walks by a poor person who needs help. He might say to him "why doesn't God help you if He is Almighty" and scoff in arrogance as he walks away from the poor man.

Within 1 minute, I will be inspired to walk up to the poor man and give him $100 bucks. In this way, the man will receive his provision for the day, God will reward me for my charity, I will thank God for giving me $100 with which I can help others and raise my rank in Paradise, while the original arrogant person will lose any reward for that day, and God will hold him accountable for all his money and his arrogance.
    As-salamu 'alaikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

And when it is said to them: "Spend of that with which Allah has provided you,'' those who disbelieve say to those who believe: "Shall we feed those whom, if Allah willed, He would have fed You are only in a plain error.'' (Qur'an 36:47)
    Le pouvoir est ? Dieu.

Originally Posted by kassit View Post

And when it is said to them: "Spend of that with which Allah has provided you,'' those who disbelieve say to those who believe: "Shall we feed those whom, if Allah willed, He would have fed You are only in a plain error.'' (Qur'an 36:47)
    Amazing

Assalamualikom ^_^!

Originally Posted by yohanpaan1984 View Post

Your post is soaked in anger and is more of an expression of frustration than a question. "Rich Americans" or "rich kaffirs" could gain much from booking plane tickets to spiritual scholars who can heal them of the problems that doctors in the west cannot. "Rich Arabs" seek cures for physical ailments wherever treatment is available, but as you yourself can understand, the most profound diseases of the mind and heart cannot be healed by a medical doctor. In addition, it is only through God that anything is discovered, so I wouldn't put credit exclusively to one's wealth or religious status. When God grants someone the fortune of discovery, it is no different than granting them wealth or fame, to test them for their thankfulness and intentions.

If you're interested in designing an experiment for studying Jinn, please go ahead. But simply denying an experience out of blind hatred for people just reflects a lack of academic ethics.

So to keep things honest, let me clarify that no one actually asked this question to me i rather thought of it on my own while listening to something online. (btw i think it is a good practice to try to think of a question that a non-believer might pose ahead of time).

Anyways...

The person is obviously a non-Muslim, i can imagine his rebut could be that the "people who invented the religion could only go far with their imagination in depicting an all powerful God."

I hope it's clear what i am trying to get at. lol

That doesn't make sense to me. There's no great leap to "imagine" creating something without verbally commanding it. People can imagine whatever they like, and they have done so in inventing the thousands of pantheistic, animistic, and paganistic religions in history. If anything, we see little bounds in the expanse of human imagination in anthropomorphizing God.

I cut right to the chase in arguments like these and just say, instead of analyzing concepts in terms of "could someone have just made that up" which you can arbitrarily decide for pretty much any religious concept, why not start from the fundamental question of: can you prove that the source of everything you know about God was revealed by God and preserved since that time?

Whether this concept of God matches what they think someone could have made up is irrelevant. That's a personal opinion that has no boundaries.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by kassit View Post

Jazak Allah Khair, very relevant quote

Here you are - those invited to spend in the cause of God - but among you are those who withhold out of greed. And whoever withholds only withholds benefit from himself; and God is the Free of need, while you are the needy. And if you turn away, He will replace you with another people; then they will not be the likes of you. (Qur'an 47:38)

And those who have no knowledge say, `Why does God not speak to us, or a Sign come to us direct ?' Likewise said those before them what was similar to their saying. Their hearts are all alike. We have certainly made the Signs plain for a people who firmly believe. (Qur'an 2:118)

Your post is soaked in anger and is more of an expression of frustration than a question. "Rich Americans" or "rich kaffirs" could gain much from booking plane tickets to spiritual scholars who can heal them of the problems that doctors in the west cannot. "Rich Arabs" seek cures for physical ailments wherever treatment is available, but as you yourself can understand, the most profound diseases of the mind and heart cannot be healed by a medical doctor. In addition, it is only through God that anything is discovered, so I wouldn't put credit exclusively to one's wealth or religious status. When God grants someone the fortune of discovery, it is no different than granting them wealth or fame, to test them for their thankfulness and intentions.

If you're interested in designing an experiment for studying Jinn, please go ahead. But simply denying an experience out of blind hatred for people just reflects a lack of academic ethics.
    aaaahahahahaha,,, love reading your responses. They're informative plus put your opponent in their place! particularly the last sentence. :thumbsup:
    5k+ with link

boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000)

What about those who can't be reached, in Africa for example? Most of them suffer till they die of hunger or a disease.

“How could they see anything but the shadows if they were never allowed to move their heads?” - Plato

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

What about those who can't be reached, in Africa for example? Most of them suffer till they die of hunger or a disease.
    Do you really believe they can't be reached? At a fundamental level, there are political reasons why people in Africa are poor and suffering in the first place. Where are their leaders and local personalities of power and wealth?

Judgment Day will be a long process for many people because they will be asked why they didn't help the people they could have helped and people's knowledge and ability to help will be scrutinized.

God takes into account human suffering and also people's lack of intention and interest to help.

Do you really believe they can't be reached? At a fundamental level, there are political reasons why people in Africa are poor and suffering in the first place. Where are their leaders and local personalities of power and wealth?

Judgment Day will be a long process for many people because they will be asked why they didn't help the people they could have helped and people's knowledge and ability to help will be scrutinized.

God takes into account human suffering and also people's lack of intention and interest to help.
    But if people are being ignored and nobody helps, why doesn't God help them. He brought us to life in the first place, we could say that God put as where we are, right?

He gave food to the Jews when they where hungry why doesn't he do something like that?

But if people are being ignored and nobody helps, why doesn't God help them. He brought us to life in the first place, we could say that God put as where we are, right?

He gave food to the Jews when they where hungry why doesn't he do something like that?
    Because there is no such guarantee in this life from God.

This world is not where scores are settled. Sinful people can become rich, virtuous people can die poor, wealth and health are not connected with one's religion. Both prosperity and adversity are a trial to test behavior, and death is when justice is administered. Evil people can oppress good people; people are free to choose their actions and their reactions to calamities.

Trials in life:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=9211

Closed Thread