Page 58 of 134 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 4013
    Kangabolic is just really nice. (+1000) Kangabolic is just really nice. (+1000) Kangabolic is just really nice. (+1000) Kangabolic is just really nice. (+1000) Kangabolic is just really nice. (+1000) Kangabolic is just really nice. (+1000) Kangabolic is just really nice. (+1000) Kangabolic is just really nice. (+1000) Kangabolic is just really nice. (+1000) Kangabolic is just really nice. (+1000) Kangabolic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys, I'm in Oakland and am desperately looking for a "Real Gym"... If anyone knows of any in and around my area please help me out. I've been out in Cali for 2.5 years now and have only recently fianally made my way back to a consistent and dedicated routine. I'm 9 weeks in at the moment and my workout is the pinnacle of my day.

That being said the only gyms I'm finding around me are 24 Hour Fitness and Fitness SF(Formerly Gold's)... I belonged to 24 hour and literally couldn't enter the locker room on most nights without it educing vomiting, place was Rancid. Fitness SF is a decent facility but it's hard to come by a member that is really serious about their program, I'm accustomed to lifting in gyms where it's not a rare sight to see guys working toward competition in bodybuilding and fitness... I miss that feel, I find it motivating when I'm at the gym, and most those dudes are insanely friendly and always have great insight and advice to give if you're looking for it. That and the playlist at Fitness SF is literally and Easy Listening station, they won't play anything up tempo and certainly not rap because it "offends there older patrons"... I don't use headphone because I have a training partner I lift with...

Anyways, sorry for the tangent. Oakland Ca checking in. If you know of any dungeons let me know!
    Current Stack...
    Multi-Vitamin: Vitacost Men's Synergy
    Fish Oil: NOW EPA-Xtra
    Creatine: Universal Nutrition
    Pre-Workout: FATE- Furnace or BB.com Amp'd Recovery
    Protein: Biochem Sports Whey Isolate, Dymatize Casein, Muscle-Tech Nitro-Tech
    Misc: Animal Flex, JarroNutrex Glutamine Drive

pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kangabolic View Post
    Hey guys, I'm in Oakland and am desperately looking for a "Real Gym"... If anyone knows of any in and around my area please help me out. I've been out in Cali for 2.5 years now and have only recently fianally made my way back to a consistent and dedicated routine. I'm 9 weeks in at the moment and my workout is the pinnacle of my day.

That being said the only gyms I'm finding around me are 24 Hour Fitness and Fitness SF(Formerly Gold's)... I belonged to 24 hour and literally couldn't enter the locker room on most nights without it educing vomiting, place was Rancid. Fitness SF is a decent facility but it's hard to come by a member that is really serious about their program, I'm accustomed to lifting in gyms where it's not a rare sight to see guys working toward competition in bodybuilding and fitness... I miss that feel, I find it motivating when I'm at the gym, and most those dudes are insanely friendly and always have great insight and advice to give if you're looking for it. That and the playlist at Fitness SF is literally and Easy Listening station, they won't play anything up tempo and certainly not rap because it "offends there older patrons"... I don't use headphone because I have a training partner I lift with...

Anyways, sorry for the tangent. Oakland Ca checking in. If you know of any dungeons let me know!
    yeah i hear ya, there isn't any hardcore gym I know of in the bay area, there is a powerhouse in redwood but that gym is pretty bad too, and I know what you mean by the gym environment, hard to get motivated and have a good workout when the gym is playing freaking taylor swift and elevator music, filled with people on their phone, talking, texting and resting on bench n machines.
    I lift marshmallows

Mattn777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattn777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattn777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattn777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattn777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattn777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattn777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Urban Fitness in Oakland has pretty good reviews
    My Motivation:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_822718&feature=iv&src_vid=2JnYcuRW_qo&v=fsQaRBh1e9k

pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandaohyea is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mattn777 View Post
    Urban Fitness in Oakland has pretty good reviews
    Looks more like a crossfit place
    I lift marshmallows

RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Evening Cali!
    Just got my new Canon T4i =) Got it to use on the honeymoon.
    If you are going to be blessed, You better be a blessing

www.mymonavie.com/afcoover

-~-Traditional Wetshaving Crew-~-

JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    @crazymix PM me on the saturday info...i live right by there.... been busy lately but I'm going to try making a point to stop by if i manage to stay down this weekend cuz I sometimes go up towards Ontario
    FB: Jonathan Franyutti
    Instagram: @JonFranyutti
    e-mail: jonathan.franyutti@yahoo.com

For any information, help, and/or advice feel free to contact me.
    I love helping people reach their goals and see'ing their transformations... I would love to be a part of yours.

I believe a true Fitness Enthusias or Bodybuilder would find a way to eat Feces; if it was necessary in achieving their full potential.

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RHockey84 View Post
    Evening Cali!
    Just got my new Canon T4i =) Got it to use on the honeymoon.
    Didn't know you were into THAT kind of photography...
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    Lol if it was that easy we'd all get certs bud!
    No offense to anyone here but have you seen most of the "cert" holders.

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JonFranyutti View Post
    @crazymix PM me on the saturday info...i live right by there.... been busy lately but I'm going to try making a point to stop by if i manage to stay down this weekend cuz I sometimes go up towards Ontario
    it was last weekend brah.

you missed us

follow the page on FB and try and make the next meet..

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    No offense to anyone here but have you seen most of the "cert" holders.

Good point, two years ago one of the geniuses 24hr hired was training my mother after her hip replacement and knocked her back 6wks in her physical therapy progress!
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

Good point, two years ago one of the geniuses 24hr hired was training my mother after her hip replacement and knocked her back 6wks in her physical therapy progress!
    stupid chain gyms... useless for many things but yet sooo convenient since they are all over

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The only real "hardcore" gym I know of is Diablo Barbell. Its in concord very close to where I live. They are 100% powerlifters however and the guy wanted to charge me $250 a month to train me. No thanks Jeff. If he didn't wanna charge me so much I would be all over that place even though im not a full on powerlifter. Everyone did seem pretty cool there, I for sure liked the owner and understood why he wanted to charge me so much at first because most people quit.
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

stupid chain gyms... useless for many things but yet sooo convenient since they are all over
    Clueless trainers, half-assed equipment...but damn it I need the 24hr business hours.

Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How's it going cali?
    Best gym lifts
    Bench 390x1 225x22
    Squat 500x1 405x10 315x21
    Deads 640x1 405x20
    OHP 225x1

Originally Posted by Xtian View Post
    How's it going cali?
    Sun shining, breeze blowing, life in Cali is beautiful! What's new man? How's the family?

Well obviously the sun isn't shining right now, but you get my point.

Originally Posted by Xtian View Post
    How's it going cali?
    looking like **** bro, keep it up !

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning CA!!! Good to see this thread active again.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Didn't know you were into THAT kind of photography...
    What else would you take pictures of...lol

What else would you take pictures of...
    Good point.

Sup Cali, hit the gym for the first time since before the baby and I'm dying!

Good point.

weak? lost mass?

da lil one will do that to you

I don't know this feel heheh

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good point.

Good to see you back in the gym again bro.

weak? lost mass?

Soon brah soon. :}

TGIF CA!!

Good afternoon Ladies and Gents!

Long weekend...worked overtime yesterday and again today
    Working on the mats at the gym on Tues. and got a blood blister on the bottom of my big toe too =(

yo!

anyone doing the show next month?

DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Only gym I can say that's hands down awesome is World Gym in Potrero Hill in SF. Big warehouse style gym. I recently discovered it and instantly joined, making a point to drive every day to work now so I can hit it in the mornings before work on my way to south city. Granted it is probably a major inconvenience coming from Oakland so probably not ideal by any means but absolutely noteworthy.

Best of luck on the gym search.
    Team Norton

Metabolism, Motivation & Growth

Twitter --DoubleDaysBen

Instagram -- TheGheenGoblin

Good afternoon Ladies and Gents!

Long weekend...worked overtime yesterday and again today
    Working on the mats at the gym on Tues. and got a blood blister on the bottom of my big toe too =(
    At least the weekend is keeping you busy. Are you nervous about the wedding yet?

yo!

anyone doing the show next month?
    What show? When are you doing a show?

Originally Posted by DoubleDaysBen View Post
    Only gym I can say that's hands down awesome is World Gym in Potrero Hill in SF. Big warehouse style gym. I recently discovered it and instantly joined, making a point to drive every day to work now so I can hit it in the mornings before work on my way to south city. Granted it is probably a major inconvenience coming from Oakland so probably not ideal by any means but absolutely noteworthy.

Best of luck on the gym search.
    World Gym in SD is the best too. Too bad they only have one location and is not open 24hrs.

Morning CA!!

mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sup my Cali family!
    ~~~2011 Mens First place winner of the ERGOGENIX QBM Transformation Challenge~~~
    ^^^^^EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW^^^^^30 Reps Crew^^^
    Marathon time = 03:26:32 - average pace 07:53
    Half Iron Man - 6hrs 14 min ( with no training )
    LeadMan 125k - 8hrs 21mins

wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mab23 View Post
    sup my Cali family!
    O hey San Diego Friend!
    Also a happy Monday to the rest of California!
    http://instagram.com/feest_ur_eyez/

Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167259321

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Angry

weak? lost mass?

Both! Lost a lot of weight stressing during the pregnancy, got back in the gym and SH!T I got weak!!!

Plan of attack, eat like I'm trying to starve the wife and hitting the gym at least twice a week (harder than it sounds with a newborn).

Had a sh!t ton of fun at Springfest last week though, should've brought my camera!

Page 58 of 134 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast