Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52
Results 1,531 to 1,548 of 1548
    Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I Love Being Challenged... To Me It Represents Opportunity.

I Love Being Challenged... To Me It Represents Opportunity. When I had entered the Juggernaut Challenge, it did not matter either way to win or lose. It was, is, and always has been the Opportunity to do something Good for yourself. Your well being. The Health and Fitness Benefits of looking and feeling good Alone are PRICELESS to me... and should be for Anyone.

Please read this excerpt from, The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale.

George Bernard Shaw said, "People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, they make them."

Well, it's pretty apparent, isn't it? And every person who discovered this believed (for a while) that he was the first one to work it out. We become what we think about.

Conversely, the person who has no goal, who doesn't know where he's going, and whose thoughts must therefore be thoughts of confusion, anxiety and worryhis life becomes one of frustration, fear, anxiety and worry. And if he thinks about nothing... he becomes nothing.

How does it work? Why do we become what we think about? Well, I'll tell you how it works, as far as we know. To do this, I want to tell you about a situation that parallels the human mind.

Suppose a farmer has some land, and it's good, fertile land. The land gives the farmer a choice; he may plant in that land whatever he chooses. The land doesn't care. It's up to the farmer to make the decision.

We're comparing the human mind with the land because the mind, like the land, doesn't care what you plant in it. It will return what you plant, but it doesn't care what you plant.

Now, let's say that the farmer has two seeds in his handone is a seed of corn, the other is nightshade, a deadly poison. He digs two little holes in the earth and he plants both seedsone corn, the other nightshade. He covers up the holes, waters and takes care of the land...and what will happen? Invariably, the land will return what was planted.

As it's written in the Bible, "As ye sow, so shall ye reap."

Remember the land doesn't care. It will return poison in just as wonderful abundance as it will corn. So up come the two plantsone corn, one poison.

The human mind is far more fertile, far more incredible and mysterious than the land, but it works the same way. It doesn't care what we plant...success...or failure. A concrete, worthwhile goal...or confusion, misunderstanding, fear, anxiety and so on. But what we plant must return to us.

You see, the human mind is the last great unexplored continent on earth. It contains riches beyond our wildest dreams. It will return anything we want to plant.

************************************************** *************************

We are all Inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.

***ENERGY*** ***POWER*** ***PASSION***

The Future holds INFINITE Possibilities. The ones that really matter are the ones you choose to follow and bring into reality.
    It's Choice... Not Chance... That Determines Your Destiny.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most Important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...405463&page=19

It has Always been my Philosophy of Life that Difficulties Vanish when Faced Boldly.
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Good friend IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo Trains Delts with 2012 JUGGERNAUT GRAND PRIZE ARNOLD WINNER KEVIN MATTSON & Juggernaut Glenn Pennington.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 05-18-2012 at 11:03 AM.
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    ...The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
    I completely agree it was a dream that got me started in this lifestyle. I believe in my dream. And just like you I am willing to try a challenge to push myself, even the 1000 rep challenge like you and the previous JUGGERNUATS did. I look to you as an inspiration, because you take things head on and give it your all, you MAKE IT HAPPEN, where others would give up, or not even try. So keep doing what you have been doing. Being a success takes work, that is why you won the I AM JUGGEERNAUT challenge, and keep trying new challenges. See you one day, maybe at the arnold expo in ohio 2013. Continue your journey my freind...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
    You are so right JUGGERNAUT! Dreams become reality, I work hard every single day to make sure of it. Heart, blood, guts, and shear gets us there!

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    I completely agree it was a dream that got me started in this lifestyle. I believe in my dream. And just like you I am willing to try a challenge to push myself, even the 1000 rep challenge like you and the previous JUGGERNUATS did. I look to you as an inspiration, because you take things head on and give it your all, you MAKE IT HAPPEN, where others would give up, or not even try. So keep doing what you have been doing. Being a success takes work, that is why you won the I AM JUGGEERNAUT challenge, and keep trying new challenges. See you one day, maybe at the arnold expo in ohio 2013. Continue your journey my freind...
    Thanks Adam. You are an Inspiration for sure bro!!! It would be Awesome to meet you someday at one of the events as well... Either the Arnold, or hopefully I would be able to go to the Olympia!? Either way, keep making your Dreams Come True!!!

LUCIDITY: Clearness of thought or style. A presumed capacity to perceive the truth directly and Instantaneously...
    Dream Control...Dream Come True...
    Progress creates joy, and there are two things more Important than your money. Your energy and your time... Small steps matter ...
    The Apple you see me catch at the end of my video, depicts the old' saying, 'The Apple Never Falls Far From The Tree.' With me catching the Apple, I know God is with me, and I am successfully taking control of my life. I am focused and My Faith and Courage is Strong. I am not sure what direction my road is taking me, but I am content, and I do know that I am on the right path.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Originally Posted by balls2dawalls View Post
    You are so right JUGGERNAUT! Dreams become reality, I work hard every single day to make sure of it. Heart, blood, guts, and shear gets us there!

Allow Yourself Time To Change. Every Man fails. Champions simply get back up... and begin again. Don't be too hard on yourself. Little-by-little you will start tasting the rewards of change. Discomfort Is Your First Seed For Change.
    Confront Destructive Habits. Confront your problems today. What You Refuse To Master Today Will Master You Tomorrow. Remember, what you do habitually determines what you become permanently. Anything Resisted Is Weakened. Begin A Good Habit Today. Choose to develop the habit of Champions. Start a new one today. Make a change in something you do everyday. You Will Never Really Change Your Life Until You Change Something You Do Daily.

🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Fiumara27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fiumara27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fiumara27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fiumara27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fiumara27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fiumara27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fiumara27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I Love Being Challenged... To Me It Represents Opportunity. When I had entered the Juggernaut Challenge, it did not matter either way to win or lose. It was, is, and always has been the Opportunity to do something Good for yourself. Your well being. The Health and Fitness Benefits of looking and feeling good Alone are PRICELESS to me... and should be for Anyone.

Please read this excerpt from, The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale.

George Bernard Shaw said, "People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, they make them."

Well, it's pretty apparent, isn't it? And every person who discovered this believed (for a while) that he was the first one to work it out. We become what we think about.

Conversely, the person who has no goal, who doesn't know where he's going, and whose thoughts must therefore be thoughts of confusion, anxiety and worryhis life becomes one of frustration, fear, anxiety and worry. And if he thinks about nothing... he becomes nothing.

How does it work? Why do we become what we think about? Well, I'll tell you how it works, as far as we know. To do this, I want to tell you about a situation that parallels the human mind.

Suppose a farmer has some land, and it's good, fertile land. The land gives the farmer a choice; he may plant in that land whatever he chooses. The land doesn't care. It's up to the farmer to make the decision.

We're comparing the human mind with the land because the mind, like the land, doesn't care what you plant in it. It will return what you plant, but it doesn't care what you plant.

Now, let's say that the farmer has two seeds in his handone is a seed of corn, the other is nightshade, a deadly poison. He digs two little holes in the earth and he plants both seedsone corn, the other nightshade. He covers up the holes, waters and takes care of the land...and what will happen? Invariably, the land will return what was planted.

As it's written in the Bible, "As ye sow, so shall ye reap."

Remember the land doesn't care. It will return poison in just as wonderful abundance as it will corn. So up come the two plantsone corn, one poison.

The human mind is far more fertile, far more incredible and mysterious than the land, but it works the same way. It doesn't care what we plant...success...or failure. A concrete, worthwhile goal...or confusion, misunderstanding, fear, anxiety and so on. But what we plant must return to us.

You see, the human mind is the last great unexplored continent on earth. It contains riches beyond our wildest dreams. It will return anything we want to plant.

************************************************** *************************

We are all Inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.

***ENERGY*** ***POWER*** ***PASSION***

The Future holds INFINITE Possibilities. The ones that really matter are the ones you choose to follow and bring into reality.
    It's Choice... Not Chance... That Determines Your Destiny.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most Important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...405463&page=19

It has Always been my Philosophy of Life that Difficulties Vanish when Faced Boldly.

I think your attitude is identical
    to mine. I love how much spirit and faith you have. This is what being a juggernauts all about.

hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Still loving the log, and passion you put into it all! Keep fighting the good fight!
    Fight the goog fight! Never yield!
    Why wait till tomorrow if you can do it today!
    Give it Hell!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT***************

<< TIP OF THE DAY; ITS SUMMER TIME, ITS TIME TO GET SERIOUS KEVIN, BRING BACK THAT JUGGERNAUT BODY AGAIN AND PUSH IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL, TEACH OTHERS TO STOP LISTENING TO THE SO CALLED TRAINING SECRETS, THEY ARE ONLY FADS AND HYPE, AND STOP USING THE WRONG FOOD/MACROS FOR THEIR TRAINING/ DIETING REGIMENT, TELL THEM TO STOP WASTING THEIR TIME, DO IT RIGHT,,,,,,
    HERE IS ONE THAT I HEAR A LOT; " IM DOING A 1000 SITS UP A DAY, THAT IS ALL I NEED TO DO TO GET A 6 PACK FOR THE SUMMER" WROOONG!!!!!!! If you want to get a six pack, you need to do much more than just crunches and sit-ups.I t doesn't matter if you do a million crunches, it is impossible to "spot-reduce" abdominal fat,"you cannot out-train a bad diet; abs are made in the kitchen and not the gym. Diet is responsible for 90% of your results! In order to burn the fat that is covering up your abs you need a good diet and a solid strength training program to make it happen.

<< NOTE, IN ORDER TO SUCCEED, YOU NEED TO TRAIN, EAT AND SLEEP FOR THAT SPECIFIC GOAL, BODYBUILDERS HAVE THEIR SPECIFIC FOOD AND TRAINING THAT IS REQUIRED TO SUCCEED, POWER LIFTER HAVE THEIRS, BIKINI, FITNESS AND SO ON HAVE THEIRS AND SO ON.........

>>>>>> NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO BE A JUGGERNAUT AND JOIN THE TEAM <<<<<<<

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What's up Champ! Love the videos and your gym.

jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=Kevin Mattson;884871481]I Love Being Challenged... To Me It Represents Opportunity. When I had entered the Juggernaut Challenge, it did not matter either way to win or lose. It was, is, and always has been the Opportunity to do something Good for yourself. Your well being. The Health and Fitness Benefits of looking and feeling good Alone are PRICELESS to me... and should be for Anyone.][QUOTE]

Kevin, I completely agree with you. I try to live my life with passion and drive and take each experience and challenge as a new adventure, one to create memories, push myself futher and learn from experiences. It is all the journey that you create for yourself.
    Life's an adventure, live it to its fullest potential!!

http://strengthinliving.wordpress.com/

********: Jennifer Dolan Regina

Instagram: jenndolan76

jlaw06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlaw06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlaw06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlaw06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlaw06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlaw06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlaw06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow man you have some good messages in your log about motivation and passion for what you do.

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep up the hard work Kevin. It is awesome to see you still going hard Proud of you inall that you have accomplished and overcame!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Love your passion man!!! You are Juggernaut.
    advertising not permitted

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your passion definitely shows thruogh, Kevin. Thanks for all you do! You're a true inspiration to us
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Apparently you are an accomplished writer as well as a Juggernaut! I love your posts and totally buy in to what you are saying. A lot of people don't, and as you said, that is why they are where they are and why you chose to rise above. Good luck in all your future endeavors!
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031