Closed Thread
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 1601
    ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    I'm liking the new vault chest. It's clan war loot for those not in a clan.

Originally Posted by WillNotBreak View Post
    No worse than people who spend all day playing...
    That's not me anymore. I took hold of my addiction and got help. At video game addicts anonymous. It works by stop playing that one game and start a new different game.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    I'm liking the new vault chest. It's clan war loot for those not in a clan.

That's not me anymore. I took hold of my addiction and got help. At video game addicts anonymous. It works by stop playing that one game and start a new different game.
    I'm leaving loot in the treasury a lot more than I used to leave it in the CC. Even lower % can be stolen, it holds a ton, gets added to daily from stars plus war loot...overall it's easier to waste time/resources/gems by having all builders busy and maxed storage (usually gold for me). And of course it spreads available loot out across more of the base, more buildings, more hit points

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Yeah, having all 5 builders going lately is odd to see. More so that I'm a loner no clan and don't boost barracks much anymore at all. The build times are so long because I'm near the end of the new stuff. So it only takes a few days to get the loot to start the next upgrade. While build times are 10 to 14 days. About to put Warden down for level 10. I've been doing him nonstop no gemmed wait time.

UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, having all 5 builders going lately is odd to see. More so that I'm a loner no clan and don't boost barracks much anymore at all. The build times are so long because I'm near the end of the new stuff. So it only takes a few days to get the loot to start the next upgrade. While build times are 10 to 14 days.
    Brah why aren't u in a clan? I can see not wanting to war but to not take the extra 30-35 cc u can get and an extra spell every 10min like u can in 8+ clan is nonsense lol. Unless u r progressed as far as u plan to be

UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UWofPeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OnDat****gyTyme View Post
    I find giant bombs to be a waste of space for the most part, usually just put them on the outside of my walls where wizards run into them sometimes. Almost zero tactical value aside from maybe thwarting a funnel or wallbreaker every now and then.
    This is so wrong my eyes bled. How u gonna stop any competent th9 hog user without dgb' there should be at least 1 dgb and 2 singles on the opposite side of ur war base from the AQ. You are forcing them to tank with heroes golem etc to the queen who can easily thwart a hog raid. Then when they deploy their hogs after ur AQ is dead u have all the gb (and springs) on the other side waiting. When u set up ur dgb make sure the patching isn't so they set off one at a time, I try to get almost a triangle of defense around them in most cases

tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, having all 5 builders going lately is odd to see. More so that I'm a loner no clan and don't boost barracks much anymore at all. The build times are so long because I'm near the end of the new stuff. So it only takes a few days to get the loot to start the next upgrade. While build times are 10 to 14 days. About to put Warden down for level 10. I've been doing him nonstop no gemmed wait time.
    Bro. I came back. When are you? Stop duckin me brah.

Originally Posted by UWofPeace View Post
    Brah why aren't u in a clan? I can see not wanting to war but to not take the extra 30-35 cc u can get and an extra spell every 10min like u can in 8+ clan is nonsense lol. Unless u r progressed as far as u plan to be
    Just took a mental break. I like to war and I'd never missed a single one in a year. I'll be back though.

Originally Posted by tng83 View Post
    Bro. I came back. When are you? Stop duckin me brah.
    Haven't made a single war build since September 3rd crew. I'd be rusty as all hell, lol. Wish this Boom Beach had more to it. Starting week 6 I'm level 37 and it's pretty much just sitting around watching timers.

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Feels. Ive been getting into clash royale, find it more fun due to speed of games... but still such a money hungry game.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone have a good war base for a th9?
    earthquake spells make mine useless
    Wrestler
    BJJ Crew
    New Jersey crew
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia 76ers

Wentz, Simmons, Embiid future HoFers

Registered User OnDatPhaggyTyme's Avatar
    OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Aklinard View Post

Pics of war log for the luls please.
    stop by misc X and take a look at that POS war log

like a ****in forest fire bro
    You're gonna carry that weight.

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I find giant bombs to be a waste of space for the most part, usually just put them on the outside of my walls where wizards run into them sometimes. Almost zero tactical value aside from maybe thwarting a funnel or wallbreaker every now and then.
    So basically you give up easy 3s to any legit goho attack? (Which is a pretty simple 2 stage attack.)

AT THE VERY LEAST you need slots where the DBs might be. You don't necessarily have to use them, but with out them you are a clan war detriment. You can't really drop them until infernos are in play.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just took a mental break. I like to war and I'd never missed a single one in a year. I'll be back though.

Haven't made a single war build since September 3rd crew. I'd be rusty as all hell, lol. Wish this Boom Beach had more to it. Starting week 6 I'm level 37 and it's pretty much just sitting around watching timers.
    You haven't unlocked hammerman attacking your base, or the gear heart island have you?

You in a task force?

Originally Posted by ISurfNudeBrah View Post
    You haven't unlocked hammerman attacking your base, or the gear heart island have you?

You in a task force?
    Level 14 Armory, level 15 HQ just need to upgrade both. But there's nothing really to do in this but sit. The matchmaking is the worst thing I've ever seen. It definitely feels like a beta game with very little direction. Having players 10, 12 levels above you raid your resource forts with ease. Also raid you with ease.... this is a buy my way through game. Or just let it sit, check on it once a day.

Certified Glute Spreader zdream's Avatar
    zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EnriqueBrah View Post
    anyone have a good war base for a th9?
    earthquake spells make mine useless
    here you go man, these are my 2 war bases

OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    So basically you give up easy 3s to any legit goho attack? (Which is a pretty simple 2 stage attack.)

AT THE VERY LEAST you need slots where the DBs might be. You don't necessarily have to use them, but with out them you are a clan war detriment. You can't really drop them until infernos are in play.
    Bro I get three starred all the time in clan wars and feel like I'm dragging them down, can you post a war base that I can copy bro?

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bro I get three starred all the time in clan wars and feel like I'm dragging them down, can you post a war base that I can copy bro?
    I need to know what your role in the clan is... and how strong your clan is...

For example.
    If your role is to hold at 1 and resist the 2 the base has a central town hall and is fairly vulnerable to 3 star attacks from good to great higher level players.

If your role is to give up a 2 but resist the 3 at all cost you want to offset your town hall so that people attack from one side and run out of juice before they can clear.
    Last edited by Austanian; 01-31-2016 at 09:52 PM.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

I need to know what your role in the clan is... and how strong your clan is...

For example.
    If your role is to hold at 1 and resist the 2 the base has a central town hall and is fairly vulnerable to 3 star attacks from good to great higher level players.

If your role is to give up a 2 but resist the 3 at all cost you want to offset your town hall so that people attack from one side and run out of juice before they can clear.

Im a th9 and I was only able to get 2 stars on their 3&4... only got 2 starred though so that means I evened it out right? :\

[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/maxpowercsp/photo_zpshf3bkojl.png[/img

Im a th9 and I was only able to get 2 stars on their 3&4... only got 2 starred though so that means I evened it out right? :\
    I can't judge chit from that.... However, if you are in misc x pretty sure your goal is to get 2 stared as a th9 and avoid the 3 at all cost.

Here is a catalog of solid bases.

http://imgur.com/a/K8wJq#20

Personally, I make my own based upon the hold for 2 idea. Here is my current test project for my wife's clan. Still in beta stage though.

I can't judge chit from that.... However, if you are in misc x pretty sure your goal is to get 2 stared as a th9 and avoid the 3 at all cost.

Here is a catalog of solid bases.

[u://imgur.com/a/K8wJq#20[/url]

Personally, I make my own based upon the hold for 2 idea. Here is my current test project for my wife's clan. Still in beta stage though.

img]https://i.gyazo.com/ac7af8dfd7c128685598c3ca42ee2690.jpg[/img]
    Thank you for actually helping austani

I'll copy that base for next war so the leaders of X don't get med at me for getting 3 starred

But don't you think that double giant bomb to the right side is too easily triggered? I'd think a skilled hogger would probably send a giant and three hogs to that cannon to trigger both :\

Thank you for actually helping austani

I'll copy that base for next war so the leaders of X don't get med at me for getting 3 starred

But don't you think that double giant bomb to the right side is too easily triggered? I'd think a skilled hogger would probably send a giant and three hogs to that cannon to trigger both :\
    You are right about the double there and they will probably get moved to th slot.

However, this base is not getting goho'd. There are 4 potential double bomb slots and the spring traps will tear them a new angus.

I am more worried about the other 3 star attacks. This is first release and there are already a few potential changes I see.

Also make sure TH air sweep is pointed towards th AD. Can't rotate on that base builder.

This variation should be better address your concerns.
    Last edited by Austanian; 02-01-2016 at 12:12 AM.

Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any good champs th10 bases non-war?
    Clash of Clans
    Teams: LA Rams , LA Lakers, STL Blues

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What the fuk is this chit. I've had this same name/account for over three years and never had an issue. Did some fgt report me? My name is "*******" by the way.

MFC I'm obviously missing this war, gay as fuk

Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RThoe View Post
    What the fuk is this chit. I've had this same name/account for over three years and never had an issue. Did some fgt report me? My name is "*******" by the way.

MFC I'm obviously missing this war, gay as fuk

Hymen is now magical forest and peenis is now morgaith. The enemy clan reported all three of you and got you banned for 2 days so you can't attack in war. Then one of them joined the Jr clan to gloat about it.

And looking at their profiles I guarantee you that they will cheat in war too.

So far D8raep still has his name...I guess because he isn't in the main war they didn't report him because they wouldn't benefit? That or his ban is coming or IDK but if I were him I'd be waiting on something to happen lol

ETA: Your name is now Eredan and no you cannot change it

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't change my name? What in the fuk why not? Lmao this is so fukin gay
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

I can't change my name? What in the fuk why not? Lmao this is so fukin gay
    I don't know for sure but when people post to the SC forum about this happening they say SC used their name change to do it and that's that.

It's bad enough seemingly half of the clans cheat and these guys almost surely will too...but reporting names to get three banned before war...give me a ****ing break.

Why is it so hard to get people willing to just line up and war within the rules of the game, straight up? Is there really nobody good enough to do that and win? FFS

So retarded. I don't get why they would choose a new name for me AND still ban me. If they're gonna force me to have a new name then I shouldn't be banned. Do you know if anyone has successfully fought something like this with SC?
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

So retarded. I don't get why they would choose a new name for me AND still ban me. If they're gonna force me to have a new name then I shouldn't be banned. Do you know if anyone has successfully fought something like this with SC?
    Not that I know of.

It definitely pisses people off because you know how many cheat and SC gives you the bull**** about not being 100% proof positive when you report them...but then you get banned for your name being Hymen for the past multiple years. lolok

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Not that I know of.

It definitely pisses people off because you know how many cheat and SC gives you the bull**** about not being 100% proof positive when you report them...but then you get banned for your name being Hymen for the past multiple years. lolok
    Seriously, that's stupid. What if I'm French and that's my last name, pronounced "fuh-go"?

I googled what my new name is.

"EREDAN ARENA is a card game that takes place in the the world of Eredan. Take part in turn-based epic fights!"

Jesus Christ
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seriously, that's stupid. What if I'm French and that's my last name, pronounced "fuh-go"?

"EREDAN ARENA is a card game that takes place in the the world of Eredan. Take part in turn-based epic fights!"

Jesus Christ
    lmao. This chit is gayer than aids.
    Misc Firearms Crew

Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

RIP YGST

Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Unforgiv3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Jesus Christ

Could be worse.... Magical Forest
    ***MISC Firearms Crew***
    ***Secret liberal crew***