Closed Thread
Page 51 of 334 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 10011
    NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    yucky weekend.. mirin my dino shirt? buddy wearin dat unicorn shirt
    You motherfuker! I ordered that shirt off Amazon and the kitty one not too long ago.

We should all go in shirts like that and hit up a bar lol

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    I have ALWAYS wanted to be on a jury...got a thing in the mail once, but didn't get picked. I have always been interested in the justice system. I'm sure it would crush my view of humanity, but still... conundrum.
    It is so insanely frustrating. Jurors tend to be completely retarded.

I've only been on a jury once, and it was for something lame that ended up settling before the trial ended. But I've done mock juries, and omfg people piss me off. Her derp, the law clearly says defendant is not liable, but brb we feel bad for the plaintiff so want to rule in her favor to make the company pay anyway. Brb inadmissable evidence, testimony stricken... brb bringing it up and considering it anyway. Brb discounting witness testimony because the guy was ugly. Wut. Brb concocting your own stupid and completely implausible theories about a case.

The one that really drove me nuts was pretty clear cut... old dude buys gas stove from Lowes, declines $250 pro installation, installs it himself. Unknowingly breaks a connection in gas line in the process. Turns stove off, goes to bed. Next day, wife turns it on to make breakfast, it explodes in her face and burns her and destroys the house. Family sues Lowes and the manufacturer. Manufacturer reconstructed the scene, and the only way to get the same result is by user error--old dude's fault. State fire marshall also determined that it was the guy's fault. Everything points to the guy. Well, this crazy ass bish on the mock jury decides that the husband intentionally did it to kill his wife. Wut. Four other idiots insisted that Lowes and the manufacturer should pay for her medical bills, the loss of her home, loss of consortium because she and her husband divorced after the fire, and punitive damages. Not sure if retarded. Everyone agreed Lowes/manufacturer weren't liable... then 5/12 turned around and refused to actually vote in Lowes favor. I'm pretty sure both companies settled before it ever went to trial. Insane. Cannot even imagine the level of juror stupidity in a murder trial or something that gets widespread media coverage.

Pretty sure I'd want to kill some jurors if I was an attorney.

RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol, you are so cheeky.

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/vU5mm.jpg[mg]
    Nobody ever looks like you'd think they would

...excpt for the ******* part
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    Lol, you are so cheeky.
    im literally cheeky in that picture.. wtf red rosey cheeks .. brb santa
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Originally Posted by DERJEVPOO View Post

...excpt for the ******* part
    f'realz, yo.

Like J$G, I pictured him being a skinny guy pre-hand diaper avi. Especially after the toilet picture. Then the hand diaper appeared and mind=obliterated.

Not even sure how I imagined Navi, but I was definitely off.

I'm sure everyone would imagine me very differently than reality. Unless they're picturing a 600 lb sweaty bald guy in a batman t-shirt and cheeto cheese on his fingers. In that case, they'd be dead on.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Met hot married ( but seperated) chick on friday. K.H. for fb peeps. Smashed out obviously. She starts dropping L bombs and saying how attached she is afterward, but she's fine with me smashing out as many other chicks as I want (lol Wtf right?). Then I go to her place to kick it today and her nephew she's babysitting fell and broke his arm. Now I'm chilling in the er sobering up.

Lol Wtf is wrong with me?

Oh and this chick is actually my age. When I left with her my buddy text me to tell me my game is slipping cuz he never seen me with a chick my age. *******.

Hope everyone's ****s good.

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    f'realz, yo.

Like J$G, I pictured him being a skinny guy pre-hand diaper avi. Especially after the toilet picture. Then the hand diaper appeared and mind=obliterated.

I'm sure everyone would imagine me very differently than reality. Unless they're picturing a 600 lb sweaty bald guy in a batman t-shirt and cheeto cheese on his fingers. In that case, they'd be dead on.
    I picture you as an Asian chick skinny and black frame glasses lol...

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    Met hot married ( but seperated) chick on friday. K.H. for fb peeps. Smashed out obviously. She starts dropping L bombs and saying how attached she is afterward, but she's fine with me smashing out as many other chicks as I want (lol Wtf right?). Then I go to her place to kick it today and her nephew she's babysitting fell and broke his arm. Now I'm chilling in the er sobering up.

Lol Wtf is wrong with me?

Oh and this chick is actually my age. When I left with her my buddy text me to tell me my game is slipping cuz he never seen me with a chick my age. *******.

Hope everyone's ****s good.
    Lolz. What happened to the 19yo?
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

f'realz, yo.

JG is a skinny *******. Those are his hands that are making the diaper

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys notice misc talk sneaking into your daily interactions?

My go to name-calling is now *******. Everyone is *******. Thanks guys.

Reminds me of when I was watching Deadwood, and everyone was cocksucker.

Also, sexy shirt nav. Looking cute I actually expected you to look more intimidating...the internet is a funny thing...
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lolz. What happened to the 19yo?
    She's almost 21 and I still have her. Don't judge...

Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    She's almost 21 and I still have her. Don't judge...
    Lol k. Deleted ******** long ago so I'm not up to date

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/vU5mm.jpg[/mg]
    you look EXACTLY like one of my friends wow

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is so insanely frustrating. Jurors tend to be completely retarded.
    Not just jurors...it's people. Reading about that case pisses me off. Sucks for the wife, but it's not anyone's fault but the husband's. Fukkin idiots.

That's actually not a flattering pic of him. I think he's very hamsum.

I don't know why, but I've always imagined you as a relatively fit, light-skinned black girl. Long, straight, black hair, and when you smile, your whole face lights up and it brings joy to others who see you smile.

Originally Posted by Stix14 View Post
    My go to name-calling is now *******. Everyone is *******. Thanks guys.
    ******* is my go-to insult/word. I use it probably about 50 times a day.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    morning everyone!

everyone have a good one? i sure did.
    *US Navy Vet*

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    morning everyone!

everyone have a good one? i sure did.
    good morning!!

too bad I didn't win the mega millions... back at work :-(

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LaDonnaMF View Post
    good morning!!

too bad I didn't win the mega millions... back at work :-(

yo! lol, your boys a trip! kid is so chill.

In other news, went out with that girl again saturday...I'm kind of baffled at how much we seem to click on all cylinders honestly...its like everything i say, or she says...we have had some form of similar experience....

not sure what to make of it. She's wicked cool though, relaxed and reasonable...didnt think that even existed in todays world anymore..
    *US Navy Vet*

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)

In other news, went out with that girl again saturday...I'm kind of baffled at how much we seem to click on all cylinders honestly...its like everything i say, or she says...we have had some form of similar experience....

not sure what to make of it. She's wicked cool though, relaxed and reasonable...didnt think that even existed in todays world anymore..

how is he a trip if he is so chill? explain.
    was surprised he came clean about going out and getting sh*tty when I asked him what he'd been up to. Usual answer is "nuthin" :-)

HBH catching feeeeeeelings???? Happy for you

Originally Posted by LaDonnaMF View Post
    how is he a trip if he is so chill? explain.
    was surprised he came clean about going out and getting sh*tty when I asked him what he'd been up to. Usual answer is "nuthin" :-)

HBH catching feeeeeeelings???? Happy for you
    he's just so like relaxed and go with the flow. Good kid.

well, i aint ready to jump ship yet! lol, but she is by far seriously like probably the only girl i've ever had so much of a quick connection with. Its one of dem weird ones, where like the conversation just flows so smoothly and you both have something to contribute to it. ya know?

We see eye to eye on just about everything...

still weird though.
    *US Navy Vet*

b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like its only us MA people here this morning.
    b0yer- Monster By May Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159121171&p=1183014941#post1183014941

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its monday. Why are ya'll so chipper?
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Good MORNING GLORIOUS WINGED *******S!

When will it be my turn for good girl?

Originally Posted by b0yer2 View Post
    Looks like its only us MA people here this morning.
    I am always lurking in the morning unless there are a lot of morning issues.

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dressed and ready to head to court.. fukk jury duty
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning, fartknockers.

f'realz, yo.

I picture you as being very random. Possibly miscellaneous, also.

Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    Not just jurors...it's people. Reading about that case pisses me off. Sucks for the wife, but it's not anyone's fault but the husband's. Fukkin idiots.

That's actually not a flattering pic of him. I think he's very hamsum.

I don't know why, but I've always imagined you as a relatively fit, light-skinned black girl. Long, straight, black hair, and when you smile, your whole face lights up and it brings joy to others who see you smile.

******* is my go-to insult/word. I use it probably about 50 times a day.
    1. People, especially US citizens nowadays, are retarded. Mostly the US, because there's this "it messed up? Sue!" mentality. Ridiculous.
    2. unabletoagreeforlackofdecentpic/10
    3. See my above response.
    4. Same. I scream it in the car at *******s who do stupid *******y sh!t.
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You're definitely gonna end up in a rship with this girl.

Good luck, and

Please...stay safe.

Good luck, and

Please...stay safe.

lol am i? i was unaware you were Johnstradamus...
    *US Navy Vet*

Good luck, and

Please...stay safe.
    ****ing loled

**Gay crew**

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Apparently over the weekend I made 2 seperate payments of $25 to craigslist.org and one payment of $35 to sittercity.com

I don't have kids

The only thing I used my card for was a tank of gas.

Card fraud much?
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    he's just so like relaxed and go with the flow. Good kid.

well, i aint ready to jump ship yet! lol, but she is by far seriously like probably the only girl i've ever had so much of a quick connection with. Its one of dem weird ones, where like the conversation just flows so smoothly and you both have something to contribute to it. ya know?

We see eye to eye on just about everything...

still weird though.
    There's always something wrong with people. People all have flaws. It will either be something you can accept and love about them, or something you can't accept and will not deal with. Good luck HBH, I hope she's the one for you.

INB4 you find her torture room and closet full of corpses
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 334 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast