Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JSC90 View Post
    So these women are having consensual sex with men who want to have sex with them and this pisses you off? I really don't get it. It's not like they're preaching how being fat is good. They're aware of their size and still get sex. Someone clue me in on what OP is trying to accomplish
    They are preaching how fat is being good. And they're trying to disrupt the order of things so that they have access to the same quality of males that hot chicks do. Fat chicks are bad for every possible reason. Quit being such a LaughingStorm *******.
    *US Army Crew*
    *Porsche Crew*
    *Vasectomy Crew*

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol @ fat sacks of **** going full whore after discovering there's men out there who will scrape them off the bottom of the barrel
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000) malakas1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    that means every guy has to stop texting fat women online so they would think about it and start losing some weight=less whales.

and also its not only about getting laid its also about looking good, i could never imagine myself be fat. Fat women always talk bad about the women who are skinny because they hate themself.

My sister is one of those whales, she wants to get accepted for her weight but calls other people ugly and says she will marry cristiano ronaldo lool delusional sloot
    Last edited by malakas1; 10-28-2015 at 08:54 PM.

BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by J1992 View Post
    Seriously feel like miscers gt rustled over anything. It has been proven countless times that women regardless how unattractive can get dik from desperate males anywhere. It is what it is, get over it.

This doesn't mean their life is some how better than an attractive man, because facts are that a lot are still very insecure with themselves. Never understood why FAs envy women who can get dik any time they want when in reality men and women are programmed differently. MOST women would rather have one partner they can relate to, provide companionship and just someone to lean on while men are on average far more independent and can live without someone else. For a woman one of their worst nightmares is to be alone as their looks fade as they get older and not have a STEADY relationship by the time they're in their 30s.

Having countless amounts of sex for a lot of women is just a stopgap. Kinda like the socially awkward dude who uses prescription drugs(*****) or alcohol to give him that confidence, sure it resolves the problem short term but it does nothing long term and can actually make things WORSE..
    This.

Originally Posted by 5herminator View Post
    This. Just this.
    I attend a lot of office/corporate parties with my buddy's GF, and holy chit. One of her besties is a fat womanlet. Mini-me doesn't have a car, and her friends are too nice to let the bish walk/cab home, so one of us inevitably gets saddled w dropping her off at the end of the night. 1-2 days later, the GF will call me up, and ask is x is into F, because he was definitely flirting during the ride home? A few days later: x kept "staring" during brunch, and if he's interested could he ask her out because she's not into games?

BRB x is playing games because he won't reply or gives one word answers via text, but is cordial in person.
    BRB x is flirting with other girls, but he always ends up having a conversation with her later that night. He's testing her
    BRB x never gave her his number, she got it from the GF. For a law student she sure is fuking stupid. 90% of the men in Manhattan are out of her league, but BRB "guys are always looking at her", they're just scared to approach.

After encountering this a couple of times with other fatties, I've never believed their claims ever again. OP, I don't know how you get rustled by a bunch of fat 40 year olds on Reddit. If you think they're all telling the truth, or that the "attractive" men landwhales date are the same as the attractive men who date average to hot chicks...I have bad news for you.
    And this.

Only two posts that matter ITT.
    [New York Giants] | [Anaheim Angels] | [Los Angeles Lakers]

**We don't negotiate with feminists Crew**
    **Patrice O'Neal/Black Phillip Show Crew (RIP)**
    **Kevin Samuels Crew (RIP)**
    **Kanye West has 6 classic albums AND named the TRIBE therefore he is GOATED Crew**

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Matched with a chick on tinder and made plans to go to her house to watch a movie. I got there and she was way bigger than her pics made her seem (no full body pics should've been the big clue but I didn't even think of it at the time).

So I let her suck my dick a bit... Worst thing I've ever experienced. She was using teeth nonstop and couldn't even get halfway. I pulled out of her mouth, pulled up my pants, said I was gonna go home to sleep, and just walked out.

Called my friend and told him my mistake of even entering her house. I was so tempted to just turn around and leave right away..
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    imagine eating that fat kunt out..nasty

Eastern Europe's Erudite The-BeAsT's Avatar
    The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    isn't the US something like 35% fat?

no wonder whales are getting plowed, it's the norm.
    █ Hybrid•Genetics █

Weights ♦ 100kg is always 100kg
    Winning ♦ The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.
    Truth ♦ Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

• do more