Page 45 of 188 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 5627
    EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brozef View Post
    What exactly do you have for an AR right now?
    https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...-od-green.html I ordered a blue version that required assembly of the lower.

Technically I could just swap the upper for a LaRue I had my eyes on, but I wanted a different trigger and lower receiver anyway.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    Actually lives in Texas crew
    Definitely putting some anchor babies in illegal latinas crew

Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sessy DD...specs on your setup?
    S&P Crew, Cologne Crew, Crypto Crew

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    10ml Tom Ford Plum Japonias
    Pure Malt - 99% full comes with box
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:
    Allen Edmonds Black Park Avenue 12D only worn a handfull of times.

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Exiled93 View Post
    Anyone use the mantis system? Want to get some dry fire practice in on my g43x. I'm relatively new to guns - and I find myself shooting low and to the left with it at the range. I can shoot fine with larger handguns though. I'm probably flinching just a bit and causing the aim to be off.
    I have a g43x just get a regular laser snapcap off amazon for like 20-30s dollars and just pull the slide each time you shoot.
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

Between the buried and me

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Horse86 View Post
    sessy DD...specs on your setup?
    Bone stock mk18

I rarely shoot it since I don't have a suppressor for it yet.

VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eyeing this suppressor however its not fully auto rated. How long in between shots would be safe?

https://www.silencershop.com/advance...jaeger-30.html
    (these are my opinions i am not a licensed broker by trade)

Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bone stock mk18

I rarely shoot it since I don't have a suppressor for it yet.
    where did you buy it from? Been looking for places that have DD at good prices

what optics etc are you running....how do you like them? After I get my g19 the next will be the M4 pistol in their "FDE" brown color with law tactical brace (as long as the libs don' F it up fo rme) then plan on running scope up top for long range and a red dot on the 45* so I can snap back and forth by just rotating and still keeping cheek weld

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EDcellent View Post
    I appreciate the input.

For now I'm deciding between building a better 16" AR-15, or maybe experimenting with an AR-10 build. However an AR-15 build would cover both of those bases for me better. I was considering an AR-10 if I wanted to have a bias towards longer range/hunting and shooting .308 for that reason. I'll probably end up with the 15, I'm just very indecisive lol.
    I may be the odd one out, but I've never had much interest in the AR-10 platform. A .308 is certainly capable of long-range work, but to me a 223 shooting heavies (75+ grain) is just more fun (less recoil, easier to spot hits/misses, etc.) for that use and doesn't give up much in ballistics.

For hunting I need a pretty specific reason to want to pack an AR platform gun in the cold. I've hunted predators with them when I think I could get multiple shots, and I can see using them for hogs for the same reason. They aren't bad during warm weather, but all that aluminum is no fun to hold on to in the cold. I feel the same way about bolt guns in an aluminum chassis.

Follow your heart, you can always buy more if you get something you don't love. If it were me, I'd stick with an AR-15.
    SAAVM CREW
    MFC

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VegasLifter26 View Post
    thx brah. What is the process like.. Buy this tax stamp and wait 9 months while its delivered to a dealer?
    I moved to a free state earlier this year. I currently have one tax stamp approved and four more pending. I still don't understand most of this retarded process. I've done three different "methods" of tax stamps.

1. Bought a suppressor from a LGS. They did not have an SS kiosk in the shop so I went to a local background check place to get my fingerprints done. The LGS then filed everything electronically for me.
    2. Filed my own form 1 for registering an SBR. This included mailing in a set of fingerprints (same deal as above).
    3. Bought two more cans and a factory SBR online and had them sent to a different LGS that had me go through an SS kiosk. I had an appointment with the LGS to certify the form 4s online.

All in all, I still don't know what the **** the differences are, what's the best method, or how to even advise someone on getting into the NFA world other than just researching what you want and buying it. If you buy something online, it's a simple transfer from that FFL to your local one. Once your local FFL receives it, you can start the process.

My form 1 was approved in 25 days which is supposedly on the faster side. Current form 4 wait times are 255+ days and growing. Buy now.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    where did you buy it from? Been looking for places that have DD at good prices

what optics etc are you running....how do you like them? After I get my g19 the next will be the M4 pistol in their "FDE" brown color with law tactical brace (as long as the libs don' F it up fo rme) then plan on running scope up top for long range and a red dot on the 45* so I can snap back and forth by just rotating and still keeping cheek weld
    I bought it from Daniel Defense. I don't think you'll find deals on new DD guns anywhere. Maybe a little bit.

That's a registered title II receiver, I purchased it as a pistol and then got a Form 1 SBR stamp.

It's very accurate. Like match accurate with match ammo. I usually just have the Eotech on it.
    It's obnoxious to shoot without a can, so I'm not using very often, until the can gets approved.

I bought it from Daniel Defense. I don't think you'll find deals on new DD guns anywhere. Maybe a little.

That's a registered title II receiver, I purchased it as a pistol and then got a Form 1 SBR stamp.

It's very accurate. Like match accurate with match ammo. I usually just have the Eotech on it.
    It's obnoxious to shoot without a can, so I'm not using very often, until the can gets approved.
    on spread. Prob cost you around 1.5-2k just for the gun? You don't feel accuracy is limited with the 10.3" barrel on 5.56?

Have you noticed its louder than other AR's (without a can?). Id ultimately want a can for mine as well.

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RThoe View Post
    I moved to a free state earlier this year. I currently have one tax stamp approved and four more pending. I still don't understand most of this retarded process. I've done three different "methods" of tax stamps.

1. Bought a suppressor from a LGS. They did not have an SS kiosk in the shop so I went to a local background check place to get my fingerprints done. The LGS then filed everything electronically for me.
    2. Filed my own form 1 for registering an SBR. This included mailing in a set of fingerprints (same deal as above).
    3. Bought two more cans and a factory SBR online and had them sent to a different LGS that had me go through an SS kiosk. I had an appointment with the LGS to certify the form 4s online.

All in all, I still don't know what the **** the differences are, what's the best method, or how to even advise someone on getting into the NFA world other than just researching what you want and buying it. If you buy something online, it's a simple transfer from that FFL to your local one. Once your local FFL receives it, you can start the process.

My form 1 was approved in 25 days which is supposedly on the faster side. Current form 4 wait times are 255+ days and growing. Buy now.
    so from silencershop.com I need to add to cart the suppressor and tax stamp...but then I also need to decide whether to register it as an individual or a trust? So also throw in the NFA gun trust. Then once the FFL recieves the item I can go to their location and do fingerprints on the kiosk ...and then wait? Soo much red tape
    (these are my opinions i am not a licensed broker by trade)

EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    F U K I N G H N N N N G that rifle was BA.

Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    16" can hit quite far, what distance and what type of hyooge animal do you wanna hit? that's gonna determine optimal barrel length + caliber

if you wanna snipemaxx then go for a different optic but you'll lose on the versatility that the eotech gives
    In Wyoming we have elk and bears that look like they eat duck eggs and deer antler extract lol. Deer, coyotes and the occasional mountain lion as well. The state is massive, and it's easy to come across more wildlife than people out here. I have a feeling I'll just end up building a 15, and buying more down the road since living in Wyoming I think it's illegal to own less than 10 firearms anyway lol.

Originally Posted by FarmersSon View Post
    I may be the odd one out, but I've never had much interest in the AR-10 platform. A .308 is certainly capable of long-range work, but to me a 223 shooting heavies (75+ grain) is just more fun (less recoil, easier to spot hits/misses, etc.) for that use and doesn't give up much in ballistics.

For hunting I need a pretty specific reason to want to pack an AR platform gun in the cold. I've hunted predators with them when I think I could get multiple shots, and I can see using them for hogs for the same reason. They aren't bad during warm weather, but all that aluminum is no fun to hold on to in the cold. I feel the same way about bolt guns in an aluminum chassis.

Follow your heart, you can always buy more if you get something you don't love. If it were me, I'd stick with an AR-15.
    I appreciate your input. Thinking about it more, I'm probably a long ways away to shoot past 500 yards anyway. No pun intended.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    Actually lives in Texas crew
    Definitely putting some anchor babies in illegal latinas crew

on spread. Prob cost you around 1.5-2k just for the gun? You don't feel accuracy is limited with the 10.3" barrel on 5.56?

Have you noticed its louder than other AR's (without a can?). Id ultimately want a can for mine as well.

I think it was $1900

Concussion is what you'll notice from a short 5.56. You can feel it on your face lol

It's very accurate. To a point, shorter barrels have less range, not less accuracy. Basically, there are other factors. Don't @ me on this one.

Hell, this 8" 300 blk gun can do 1.5 moa with the ammo it likes.

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so from silencershop.com I need to add to cart the suppressor and tax stamp...but then I also need to decide whether to register it as an individual or a trust? So also throw in the NFA gun trust. Then once the FFL recieves the item I can go to their location and do fingerprints on the kiosk ...and then wait? Soo much red tape
    I forgot about that part lol. I went individual, didn't see the benefits in a trust for me. If you order directly through SS I believe you're correct. Employees at the LGS with a kiosk can help you as well.

I figured my first stamp would be confusing and I'd learn after a few of them. Five later and I don't know more than when I did my first lol. The one thing I do know is to buy now. Wait times are only getting longer.

Concussion is what you'll notice from a short 5.56. You can feel it on your face lol
    KAC master race. My 11.5 feels just as smooth/soft as 16s.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

Originally Posted by RThoe View Post
    KAC master race. My 11.5 feels just as smooth/soft as 16s.
    God tier

10.3 is too short, really.

I shot a 7.5" 5.56 once.

Once.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just got back from a week back packing trip hunting bighorn sheep on the Mexican border. Too bad i don’t even know how to post pics on this forum anymore

Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    Just got back from a week back packing trip hunting bighorn sheep on the Mexican border. Too bad i don’t even know how to post pics on this forum anymore
    Attachment function doesn't work and imgur is not as easy as it once was.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Feels

I believe this is how it went for me when buying from a dealer with a kiosk:

- Make an account on Silencer Shop
    - login to SS kiosk and complete all of the steps including fingerprints
    - dealer logs in to SS and you choose your can and purchase it, everything is paid for during this step
    - over the course of weeks, your order get processed, can is sent to dealer (in jail now), you return in person to "certify", eForm 4 is submitted to the AFT
    - WAIT BEGINS
    Last edited by Brozef; 12-14-2022 at 04:24 PM.

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What u mean?

I use imgur all the time to host
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

Originally Posted by bluebeltATT View Post
    What u mean?

I use imgur all the time to host
    I only use the app. I don't see an img code like there used to be.

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Super Duty rifle I forgot I ordered shipped today?
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

I think it was $1900

It's very accurate. To a point, shorter barrels have less range, not less accuracy. Basically, there are other factors. Don't @ me on this one.

Hell, this 8" 300 blk gun can do 1.5 moa with the ammo it likes.

300 blk master race. *******s ITT were trying to talk me out of 300blk lol (DD M4 pistol 10.3" with suppressor)....so was leaning toward the 5.56 but skeptical on running it with a can as I want to be able to use it for home defense, hunting, etc as an all around gun.

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

Go with 5.56

300 blk is more of a toy

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    300 blk master race. *******s ITT were trying to talk me out of 300blk lol (DD M4 pistol 10.3" with suppressor)....so was leaning toward the 5.56 but skeptical on running it with a can as I want to be able to use it for home defense, hunting, etc as an all around gun.
    How many rounds of 300 blk ammo do you have?

Why skeptical of silencer with 5.56? If you want a .45 ACP for big fat and slow you don't need a rifle looking cartridge to do that

.300 BO is absolutely retarded. It's on the same level as 7.5" 5.56 ARs. The Army fielded it in Afghanistan and quickly went back to 5.56 because it did nothing better.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    How many rounds of 300 blk ammo do you have?

Why skeptical of silencer with 5.56? If you want a .45 ACP for big fat and slow you don't need a rifle looking cartridge to do that
    I personally believe that on a chest shot at the indoor distances, M193 5.56 generally stays put better than .45 ACP 230 grain hardball.

RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000) RgrJNC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    eyeing this suppressor however its not fully auto rated. How long in between shots would be safe?

https://www.silencershop.com/advance...jaeger-30.html
    dont buy that

Go with 5.56

300 blk is more of a toy
    get both

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Standard .300 blk is fine. Subsonic... I don't understand why you'd want a rifle to shoot something with less energy than a .45 ACP
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    Standard .300 blk is fine. Subsonic... I don't understand why you'd want a rifle to shoot something with less energy than a .45 ACP
    Because it’s quiet
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew