Page 42 of 152 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 4542
    2nd2none has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up BioX Lean Mass

I've tried only one protein powder and it was Lean Mass by BioX, i believe it's a canadian company. The vanilla flavour tastes pretty good tastes better if you add any fruits. This supplement seemed to work for me and the price was very affordable, i was also eating 6 times a day so it's hard to say if this product will build muscle on it's own without a good 'diet'. Anyways good luck.
    try *****************.com if you can't find lean mass anywhere.
    I'm not on steroids i just don't like you.

Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just brought 10lbs of Optimum 100% Whey Protein, under the old package, it looks like a very popular brand, friends told me to give it a go. But it tastes pretty good and i will see what i can gain from that.
    Last edited by Dipsh!t; 08-31-2007 at 09:56 PM.
    Endeavour's Journal:
    > http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124072981

zkid002
    Originally Posted by Dipsh!t View Post
    Just brought 10lbs of Optimum 100% Whey Protein, under the old package, it looks like a very popular brand, friends told me to give it a go. But it tastes pretty good and i will see what i can gain from that.

Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Endeavourer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cool... looking forward to the gain... check out my journal to see my progress!

DottsBaller5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DottsBaller5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by zkid002 View Post
    You will get great gains from it, I love it!!..its the BEST.
    You know this? You're 113 lbs man.........
    Vertical: 36"

ON Whey, ON Casein, Muscletech Creatine

zkid002
    Originally Posted by DottsBaller5 View Post
    You know this? You're 113 lbs man.........
    And WAS 130!!!..and it worked like crazy. As well, i know people, and FACTS that it helped people. Why try to rip on me man?..whats the point?..you know what I stated was correct?..so whats ur problem?..huh?..

tommytom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommytom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommytom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommytom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommytom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommytom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommytom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommytom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommytom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommytom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommytom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BRIANG1980 View Post
    i have taken it and massive strenth gains. i am leg pressing 1460 pounds 10 times up from around 900 pounds. i was pressing 65# db now im doing the 125#'s shruggin 545 barbell up from 315 i am also taken no-xlplode and zma
    lol

jchapel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Muscletech Nitro-tech Hardcore

I take two scoops one hour before a workout, and I have a very significant increase in strength.

optimum1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimum1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimum1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimum1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimum1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimum1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimum1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimum1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimum1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimum1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optimum1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I use Integrated Supplements Whey Isolate Wild Strawberry and have had some nice gains. All the talk about whey from ON is great however one of the ingrediants is Whey Concentrate which is an inferior Whey to Pure Isolate. The less expensive whey proteins (concentrate) used in most protein supplements most often contain significant amounts of cholesterol. Is this bad? Depends on if you care about whats in your supps. The IS Whey is all natural and they use absolutely no artificial flavors or sweeteners in any of their formulations. Its a little more expensive compared to the ON but wanted to share the information. Heres a link for those interested.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...eyprotein.html
    Last edited by optimum1; 09-01-2007 at 11:26 PM.

TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zkid002 View Post
    And WAS 130!!!..and it worked like crazy. As well, i know people, and FACTS that it helped people. Why try to rip on me man?..whats the point?..you know what I stated was correct?..so whats ur problem?..huh?..
    haha....lmao

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you want a good blend of proteins give this a try...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/met/whey.html

Just got a new flavor called Peanut Butter Cup!!
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

TheLineman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when you guys say "it tastes great" or it tastes good" what are yall mixing it with because most of the time i dont have a blender and only have water to mix it with.

anyways....

ON 100% Whey Protein
    havn't tried chocolate but the vanilla whas ok tasting mixed with water but was good with milk

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheLineman View Post
    when you guys say "it tastes great" or it tastes good" what are yall mixing it with because most of the time i dont have a blender and only have water to mix it with.

anyways....

ON 100% Whey Protein
    havn't tried chocolate but the vanilla whas ok tasting mixed with water but was good with milk
    I can drink it with either milk or water. Makes no difference to me...
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER View Post

I can't wait to try the PB cup!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

jindal.v has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chemical Sweetners (Sucralose,aspartame)

Hi Friends,

Has anyone read something about artificial sweetners used in these protein powders. I started with optimum whey and is getting good results, but after reading this article on the net http://www.newstarget.com/001524.html , I am a little skeptical about these artificial sweetners like sucralose.
    Optimum whey does have sucralose in it.
    Any body has any idea about it?

Cheers!!
    VJ

Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jindal.v View Post
    Hi Friends,

Has anyone read something about artificial sweetners used in these protein powders. I started with optimum whey and is getting good results, but after reading this article on the net http://www.newstarget.com/001524.html , I am a little skeptical about these artificial sweetners like sucralose.
    Optimum whey does have sucralose in it.
    Any body has any idea about it?

Cheers!!
    VJ
    If you are worried about the sweeteners in the ON Whey Gold Standard, get the natural one ON makes...same thing, no sweeteners or artificial flavors though

That's the only difference...that's what I am taking...ON Natural 100% Whey Gold Standard...I bought it because they were out of vanilla in ON Whey Gold Standard...either way it's the same thing except for the sweeteners and artificial flavors I think...

JM

friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Joey,

How is the taste of the Natural ON?

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER View Post

what a shill

oooh peanut butter cup sounds good Im gonna get this with my next order
    you can boast about anything if it?s all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast.

mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im taking muscle milk. i love it but, everybody is going crazy over optimum 100% whey protein, maybe i should give it a try. before taking muscle milk i was taking high 5 protein. what you guys think about high 5 or muscle milk?

friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Everybody only goes crazy over ON because it is cheap and a good protein

Muscle Milk would be better for weight and what not than ON seeing as it has more calories, good fats, and better proteins.

AcousticDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AcousticDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AcousticDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AcousticDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AcousticDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AcousticDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AcousticDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AcousticDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AcousticDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AcousticDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    due to all of On's popularity on this thread I bought their 100% whey double chocolate....damn that **** is delicious!!!!!!

mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.elite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ok felles... im going to order some optimum now!

RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jchapel View Post
    I take two scoops one hour before a workout, and I have a very significant increase in strength.
    so 2 scoops are what should big men should take and 1 scoop for teens ?

I notice if I add 2 scoops to 8oz of milk its gonna sweet so I'm gonna have to do 10-12oz of milk with 2 scoops.

Guys I bought my usual ON because its a great post-workout and I bought MuscleMilk. The strawberry one has even pieces of strawberry but MM has a weird aftertaste

RDE89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

I dunno wich one is the best...
    I use ultimate nutrition prostar whey (box not jug) bc thats all i can afford, im not like all of you, im from 3rd world country...
    everything are expensive with our low income...

venutura vip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question ???

I'm using procomplex before work out and recoverx after work out, but it seems not working right, so witch premium 100% whey protein suppoust to be good??? there are like 3 different 100% whey protein. I want to get muscle strenght and volume not just want to look bulky. and what is the difference between pro complex and premium 100% whey protein??? thank you for your time.

GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeorgeWBush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beverly Int. Muscle Provider

Ergopharm Pro

retrobeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ON Whey Protein Prices Suddenly Jacked Up

What is up with ON? Two months ago I was able to find 10 lb bag sales of Gold Standard Whey for as low as $47 plus shipping.
    Now all of a sudden prices are $65 plus !
    Why must we pay for their sudden increase in advertising?

Whey is very inexpensive to make and we are being taken advantage of.

Anybody know of quality Whey at a lower price?
    Thanks

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by retrobeast View Post
    What is up with ON? Two months ago I was able to find 10 lb bag sales of Gold Standard Whey for as low as $47 plus shipping.
    Now all of a sudden prices are $65 plus !
    Why must we pay for their sudden increase in advertising?

Whey is very inexpensive to make and we are being taken advantage of.

Anybody know of quality Whey at a lower price?
    Thanks
    It's not just ON, all whey prices have gone up. Don't blame them, blame the price of corn and the cost to produce such items now.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tru_Souljah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

All about ON

I use ON's 100% Casien Protien. It's good as a meal replacement and before bedtime. slow digesting and Anti-catabolic. It is also filled with BCAA's, low in carbs and fat. I use Ultimate Nutrition's ISO Sensation for post work out. Tastes good and also filled with BCAA's. Im considering trying ON's 100% Egg Protien in the future

I tried ON's 100% Whey Protein cookies and cream flavour last year. It tastes delicious but It dosent mix well unless you use a blender and it made me pass alot of gas and take trips to the toilet. I had to throw it away after a while.

Brand New Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brand New Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brand New Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brand New Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brand New Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brand New Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brand New Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brand New Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brand New Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brand New Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brand New Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question

Not hearing anything about nitrotech, good bad or indifferent. I've been on ON for a while and had some pretty good gains, but I figured I'd try something new. I know the motto on the boards here is "muscletech is ****" but has anyone at least tried it? and if so how'd it work?
    The gym is a great place to socialize... just not with me. I have **** to lift