Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Riseagainst07 View Post
    Was waiting for Fresh Prince Of Bel Air ending
    never

bigolephaggot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigolephaggot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigolephaggot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigolephaggot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigolephaggot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigolephaggot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigolephaggot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigolephaggot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigolephaggot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigolephaggot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigolephaggot1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol so hard

a new copypasta is born

Bababouie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bababouie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bababouie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bababouie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bababouie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bababouie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bababouie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bababouie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bababouie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bababouie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bababouie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 804Hokie View Post
    On a related note. I would bang the phuck out of the boss from Workaholics.
    this

Maasu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maasu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maasu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maasu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maasu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maasu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maasu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maasu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maasu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maasu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maasu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol'd and repped.
    Current Aim: Plyometrics + Cardio / Muay Thai training.

Old Keto / Allpro Beginner routine Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134301701

ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    I work in an office and my boss is this sexy ass milf in her 30's with dat ass dat everything, always wearing tight business outfit skirts and pants showing off her sweet angus and tight body, i probably jack off to the thought of her atleast 5 times a week. Well lately weve been renovating the office and things are pretty tight in there to move around it kinda like a maze or some shiit. Well today im going out on break and theres these 2 desks beside eachother and theres barely any room for 2 people to walk by in and wut do i see, my boss walking towards me.

I try to act cool but my face becomes flushed and it doesnt help that her tits are bouncing up and down as she walks, we get to the point of the desks at the same time and we kinda awkwardly try to walk by each other. We kinda get stuck a bit by the desks and shes facing away from me and her ass is right on my crotch, the second i feel this im in pure ecstasy and acquire a semi instantly. Her big juicy angus and me are now stuck and were trying to squeeze by each other and slowly moving through but her ass is grinding right up on me, i know i am about to cum and i tell her to move faster for the love of god, shes like wtf but i cannot stop at this point.

I blow the biggest load this month so far and i get transported to another dimension, my fat load starts to leak through my pants and onto her skirt, shes turns her head and see this and says omg are u serious. We finally seperate and i fall to my knees and begin to speak in tongues, waves of more orgasms flood over me, i crap my pants and begin to cry. I was immediately fired but i feel like a new man now and will masturbate to this memory forever.
    Dead thread but you are a *******.

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)