Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    andom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 16yomuscle View Post

What?
    Never Give Up, Never Surrender.

SQ:455
    BP:265
    DL:545

SpamGheyPron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpamGheyPron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpamGheyPron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpamGheyPron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpamGheyPron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpamGheyPron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpamGheyPron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpamGheyPron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpamGheyPron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpamGheyPron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hery53y33333333

EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i got dat British swag, all you need is dis accent mother****ers.
    If she hasn't got the glow, i don't want to know crew

British Army, Royal Anglians.

zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzzboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol swag is inversely proportional to intelligence, which is why mexicans and blacks have the most "swag"

andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Less intelligent races depend on "swag" to get women.

Otherwise, it's the smarter races that keep this world running, and women come to us, not out of desire, but out of necessity (which is even better; they have no choice).

You see, they know that their very survival is dependent upon them. The stupider races are practically incapable of doing anything other than eating and ****ting.

However, you are an idiot. You cannot assume such a thing based only on your personal observations. What you see is not always what it appears to be. These other races are more than capable of demonstrating "swag" (and far better also because they are smarter, and in fact have done so in the past) than the less intelligent races. Unfortunately, they have become rather sissified as of late. But that is something that we can fix.

FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100) FailThreadLOL is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Razerblade View Post
    If swag means ghettoness or gangster to you then that's probably why...
    no... swag as i'll steal ur girl

TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by RickieQ View Post
    there's more to life then been the center of attention, and you will grow out of the self idolizing vanity once you actually work for a living.
    the famous people posted here aren't "swag", they are humble, they aren't boasting, that's part of their attraction. That what makes them cool.
    There is more to life? There is more to life?????

Maybe in PEOPLES MINDS> but everything is an illusion. Experience enough lessons in life and you will learn that quickly. There are no rules. Everything is permitted. Nothing has meaning beyond the continued replication of our DNA. Any cultural morals we have are just ideas in our minds that have no real gravity or meaning. Its a mental illusion that can be controlled like anything else.

What is the meaning of life? What is there more to life? Honor? Doing the right thing? Giving back to the community? Building a nation or hard working Americans? Going to heaven?

Humility is a lie (Im awesome at something but I am gonna act like I am just OK at it because I am a beta and afraid of making people jealous)

The famous people play by those rules because thats what it takes to maintain a fan base so they can keep whoring their attention. If they act cocky they are afraid they may lose their status. They act that way towards you, but if you know the human brain, you know that when they are in bed, underneath the sheets, they are giggling thinking... I can't believe this is happening to me. I am so awesome. I can't believe I am famous. Thats the part of them I want to see. But instead they can't show that side of them, they hide it for the likes of you and the haters that dominate public consciousness to this day (though the haters are starting to lose the war)

The fact that you think humility is cool makes you a beta.

I personally think cockiness is cool. I think winners are cool. I don't care if they brag because its warranted. And even if its not warranted I forgive them because I know that feel. Fake it till you make it.

Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Miscing on Christmas Day

None of you have "swag".

TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Southpaw_Red View Post
    Miscing on Christmas Day

None of you have "swag".
    How do you know I'm not on my iPhone Miscing from a Sexy Christmas Party while there is some downtime???

SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I knew a fat,lazy,puerto rican kid at military school. He was so lazy, never went to the gym, and had poor grades. Insecure about his body/intelligence so he spent $300 on jordan sneaks a week. Swag is an insecurity.
    Certified Nice Guy

I rep back 100+ (srs)

Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scottidott has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    White people don't have swag because they don't need it.

swag is merely a physiological tool to overcompensate for your failures and insecurities. As a group, african americans are not successful (AS A GROUP!!!) since they have little to make them feel good about them selfs, they make confidence in to a culture, called swag. They grow up around this swag culture and having swag is melted in to their brains from an early age.

Meanwhile white people are successful (AS A GROUP!!!) and they don't have the need to overcompensate because they have little insecurities as a group, they do not focus on having an artificial form of confidence or they do not make a culture around confidence.

cliffs
    - White people don't need to overcompensate for their failures.
    I dont know for asians and indians.

ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThatGuy950 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuk swag, whites have this:

extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500)
    how come OPs a *******?

brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cause they got money.

lol

"Swag" is for jokers who don't have anything else, so they call their ignorance swag
    The only 5k I will ever complete: rep power on bb.com

LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500) LordFrieza is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'm an alien and wut is shhhhwaga?

Originally Posted by KingVegeta View Post
    white people dont need it?
    there are a bunch of white depressed, insecure losers who are racists, virgins and foreveralones with 0 confidence in themselves and hate their lives that prove otherwise; you guys only talk confident about yourselves when you are talking down minorities.

this is roll bread but people are answering seriously so I will answer seriously

some white people have swag - some white people are lame, awkward, cowardly *******s
    some black and latino people have swag - some black and latino people are trashy ghetto lowlifes
    some asians and indians have swag - some asians and indians are FOB or nerdy

everyone can have "swag" in their own way, its all about being confident and comfortable in your own skin and people will take notice of that.
    I think he meant on a broad scale, this is why the cultural manifestations occur.

Remember, we are all the totality of our socially transmitted behavior patterns, morals, ideas, arts, beliefs, institutions, and all other products of human work and thought.

Everything affects everything with unlimited variables.

But I agree with you about this... There are many white people who could use the power of swag to boost their social status and overcome their inability to attract mates before they and their genes are systematically weeded out of existence.

This is what I have to offer you guys:

This is why I will become the new Zyzz.

ILIKEPOTATO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKEPOTATO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKEPOTATO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKEPOTATO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKEPOTATO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKEPOTATO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKEPOTATO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKEPOTATO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKEPOTATO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKEPOTATO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ILIKEPOTATO has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Damn why do people always leave out us polynesians. We got so much swag!

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why don't blacks or latinos have common sense, integrity or work ethic? Everyone lacks something OP.

CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) CantLoseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can thank Lincoln for allowing you to have "swag"
    USAF 18 years and counting...

Lever2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lever2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lever2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lever2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lever2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lever2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lever2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lever2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lever2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lever2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lever2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There's plenty white and asian guys with "swag" you've just never seen them.

Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Why don't blacks or latinos have common sense, integrity or work ethic? Everyone lacks something OP.
    This is a true.

One thing to consider is that lack of integrity, and swag, don't have a cause and effect relationship to one another, but they are rather both products of the "struggle."

This is a perfect example of learning what is useful from the strengths, and discarding the weaknesses.