View Poll Results: Is a $14,000 EV Rebate Incentivize You To Buy a New Electric Vehicle?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • 100% Yes, Will Make EVs Actually Affordable & Attainable, Enjoy Upgrade of New Tech., Features

25 39.06%
  • 100% No, Rather Drive a Fossil-Fuel Vehicle Until Outlawed/Illegal

39 60.94%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    TDI here, get over 50 on a good day. Driving electric isn’t going green it’s just putting the environmental damage somewhere you don’t have to look at it. Plus a lot problems I can fix myself in my own driveway.

Only EV I’d drive is an E-tron GT, and 14k won’t bring that into my range by a wide margin.

EVs aren’t there yet and don’t save as much as you think if you pay above average for electricity. Most people who buy EVs tell themselves it’s to save energy or it’s cheaper but that’s just justification to buy an instant-torque daily that they’ll trade in before any savings actually hit.

Not totally against them, it’s just popular these days to have one.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I mean with price in mind what are you expecting? I don't think it's exactly fair to compare it to a Lucid Air, lol. What in that range do you like better and why? I guess if I were in the market I'd compare to a Mach-E and ID4 but at quack glance the Subby is my preference with it's ground clearance advantage.
    Well the wheels are ugly AF, but it's a new option. But again, the range sucks. They're designing these vehicles for people that can afford 3-4 cars and want to put put around the suburbs I guess? Imagine taking this on a 500mi drive, which is only 6-7hrs and having to charge it 2x.

★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Well the wheels are ugly AF, but it's a new option. But again, the range sucks. They're designing these vehicles for people that can afford 3-4 cars and want to put put around the suburbs I guess? Imagine taking this on a 500mi drive, which is only 6-7hrs and having to charge it 2x.

I mean it wouldn't be a car for them then. The amount of days I am driving over 200 miles must be less than 1%, and when I do a stop to grab food or do something for work would be when I charge.

Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not big on suvs which seems to be the majority of them right now.

What I would like a sport plug in hybrid. My commutes are short so all I need is like 20 mile electric range. But the current cheapest option is a used acura nsx so I am waiting to see if the corvette e-ray comes out and undercuts the price.

Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I havent bothered to look because I dont want one but what is insurance like on these POS EV's?

I see the transport ship that caught fire last year or whenever it was that company that owns them is refusing to transport I think second hand EV's or EV's at all from Japan/Europe to NZ now because of these pos catching on fire.

Everything about EV's is not sustainable at all imo. Hydrogen is only really any good for trucks and heavy equipment imo.

Joe Biden (and family) are incestuous paedo's..

Epstein didnt kill himself....

Mcafee didnt uninstall himself.....

WEF/GLOBALISM is a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION......