Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
    Cj897 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ObviouslyDutch View Post
    Are you trying to see that we should not get in shape? Really, that's what you are saying. And women? What are women in your eyes? For as long as I live I've seen buff guys get lots of sloots. It's true, if you are buff/shredded w/e, you get 7/10's atleast. Why? Because you feel good about yourself. Reason I think that is that every single guy on this planet with aesthetics knows he has something that is wanted by other people. That gives you a load of confidence you don't have to be "mentally" fit for. For that reason, working out is THE #1 free confidence out there in life.

However, EVERYTHING is mentally. One sloot does not just show up, grab yo dung and gives head without saying anything. If you have to say even ONE word it's already mentally.
    Now, cut the ****..
    Yeah, I don't really agree, for a number of reasons.

1: I'm sure buff guys do get women, but I doubt it's because they're buff! They're probably also quite good looking, and have a good personality. My point is, quite good looking normal guys, with good personalities, also get a lot of women.

2: Read any science journal, or study you want. Women really don't put that much emphasis on physique. They don't want a guy to be fat, but as long as he's healthy looking, that's pretty much it for them. A study recently, electronically followed women's eyes, when they were on dates, with various men of all different sizes and physiques. They basically didn't look at the man's body at all. Not even when he walked in. Focus went straight to the face, and never left. 99.9% of their time was spent looking at their face. On the flip side, they did the same experiment with men, and around 50% of the time was spent looking at the women's body, and around 50% on the face.

What I'm saying is, you're thinking like a man, not a women. They probably rank it like this

1: Face
    2: Personality
    3: Body

The key to success is making sure you have 1+2 as high as possible. 3 is just a bonus. A women won't consider any man, no matter what he looks like, if she has even the SLIGHTEST doubts about his personality. They'll just write them off completely.

You may think success has come from body, when in fact, it's merely the confidence it has given you, which is reflected in personality
    Last edited by Cj897; 06-04-2014 at 05:09 AM.

Originally Posted by ObviouslyDutch View Post
    Are you trying to see that we should not get in shape? Really, that's what you are saying. And women? What are women in your eyes? For as long as I live I've seen buff guys get lots of sloots. It's true, if you are buff/shredded w/e, you get 7/10's atleast. Why? Because you feel good about yourself. Reason I think that is that every single guy on this planet with aesthetics knows he has something that is wanted by other people. That gives you a load of confidence you don't have to be "mentally" fit for. For that reason, working out is THE #1 free confidence out there in life.

However, EVERYTHING is mentally. One sloot does not just show up, grab yo dung and gives head without saying anything. If you have to say even ONE word it's already mentally.
    Now, cut the ****..

Point I'm really trying to make, is my experience being new to a gym is that guy's who really seem to get the women's attention, are really the guy's who are sort of toned/cute, but who don't take it all that seriously.

Why? It's psychology.

You have to remember that the most likely way a women is going to get physically hurt, isn't by a car crash, or an accident - statistically, it's actually at the hands of a man.

Might sound melodramatic, but it's real life. If a women goes out with enough guys, she's probably going to get beaten, raped, or killed eventually.

Hence, they study men, and approve men, not just physically, but mentally. They're looking out for any sort of weird/alarm bell sign. And they jump to conclusions about men, unfairly.

Point I'm trying to make is, like this or not, a man who devotes his life to working out, and pursuing the perfect body - is not normal. I'm not saying he's bad. You could argue he's elevated himself above other men. But the point is, he's taken himself out of the "normal man" sphere.

This sets the alarm bells off in women's heads. They see muscles, sweat, testosterone, muscle vests and think "yeah, this guy could be crazy. I better be careful with him".

They see a athletic/toned guy, in normal sort of clothes, just chilling out on the cross trainer, and they think "normal guy, safe to flirt with"

What I'm saying is, the key to meeting women, is convincing them you're a normal guy. The gym/muscle is a hinderance in that respect, that you need to overcome.

If it was me, I'd be ignoring all this advice, which is just going to make it worse, and devote my time to convincing people in the gym, I'm a breezy, normal guy who doesn't take it too seriously.

Originally Posted by muaythaiguy333 View Post
    I have been reading through this for a few hours. My biggest problem with it--which is probably my fault--is that the conversational examples are so utterly ridiculous:

Girl: You have beautiful eyes
    Guy: You know, that's interesting because I was having dinner with George Clooney the other night and he said the exact same thing. It was disturbing, to say the least.

I'm sorry, but there is no REMOTELY conceivable way that I'm going to come up with something like this in the split second that is required for natural conversation.

Is this for real? Like, I'm trying to improve myself here but it just seems so unreasonable. Does anyone ever come up with something like that on the fly? I mean, you pretty much have to be a Drama major specializing in improv to come up with some of this stuff that the OP is suggesting.

To be honest, I'd ignore this entire article.

It will do as much damage as it does help you. What the author isn't getting, is he's having to come up with these great lines to OVERCOME all of the other things that are setting off alarm bells in women's heads

I have been reading through this for a few hours. My biggest problem with it--which is probably my fault--is that the conversational examples are so utterly ridiculous:

Guy: You know, that's interesting because I was having dinner with George Clooney the other night and he said the exact same thing. It was disturbing, to say the least.

I'm sorry, but there is no REMOTELY conceivable way that I'm going to come up with something like this in the split second that is required for natural conversation.

Is this for real? Like, I'm trying to improve myself here but it just seems so unreasonable. Does anyone ever come up with something like that on the fly? I mean, you pretty much have to be a Drama major specializing in improv to come up with some of this stuff that the OP is suggesting.
    Women tend to naturally flirt with decent looking, funny, honest, normal guys.

The attention should come from them really. If a women wants you to chat to her, they make it pretty obvious, pretty quickly.

It's not that hard approaching and chatting to a girl who wants to be approached and chatted to. It's hard approaching and chatting to girls who have no interest in you.

If a women's given you the signals, she wants to be approached, she will quite naturally laugh at anything you say. It's a female biological response - if they think you're a potential mate, and they can see themselves with you - they will make it as easy as possible for you. They'll just laugh at something they don't even find funny.

The guy who wrote this, is sort of trying to get round this stage, and trying to force an outcome himself. His is "a guide in trying to pick up women who probably don't want to be picked up"

He's not looking at the bigger picture - why this is so hard for him, and he needs a manual. Why he's not getting the above, easy scenario?

The answer being, he's probably doing something that is putting women off. And I'd 100% guarantee, this it's probably a perception that he's arrogant, or weird.

If you really want to get anywhere with women in a gym - and this is coming from a decent looking (but not ridiculously hot) guy, who within 7 days of joining, had the attention and interest of most women in the gym. And plenty of numbers.

You know, my tip is:

1: Be well groomed - women really notice this. They'll actually completely write a guy off, just because they don't like his messy facial hair.

2: Be well dressed/sharp - as above. Women are amazingly superficial in regards to image. If you're well groomed, and well dressed, that's most of the battle won already. I don't mean expensive clothes - just clean, pressed, presentable.

3: Stand out in the gym- like it or not, women like quirkiness in guys. It shows, visually, that you have a friendly/good personality and a sense of humour. And you don't take yourself too seriously.

For instance, I don't wear proper gym clothes. I usually go in wearing pink swimming shorts, flip flops, and a dorky t-shirt, or something. Or sometimes I wear a 1980s, headband, or something like that. It shows people, I'm confident, normal, have a sense of humour, and don't care what people think of me.

Every other guy is wearing muscle vests, branded weighlifting shorts, sneakers - you know, when I stand next to them, who out of the two do you think looks like the interesting, funny, normal, guy? It's an easy win. Like shooting fish in a barrell

4: Don't perv. You want to give women the impression you frankly don't care whether you date them or not. Being well groomed, and standing out with your clothes will get their attention. Give a little back (maybe the odd long look), but then move on! Let them know that you don't need them, and can go out with any girl you want (even if that is complete BS!). Very quickly, they will catch on to this vibe, and start seeing you as this guy who doesn't need to chase women. And they'll start showing interest in you. Making it obvious they want you to approach them. That's when you move in. And it's easy. As, because you've waited to the point where they are very keen to chat, they will make it very very easy for you. Conversation is only hard with women, when you bypass this process, and move in at a time when they frankly don't wish to chat to you at all.

5: Don't take it too seriously. Like or not, devoting your life to your body (and not a women or a family) is not normal, or that attractive. It's frankly seen as kinda selfish and odd. Whether this is fair or not, is another debate. But this is just how it is. Most women run a mile from anything they consider "not normal". Alarm bells go off in their head.

When you're at the gym, try and appear like you're just there for fun. Or to just lose some weight. Or to tone up a bit. Because that's why they're there.

Don't be the guy in the muscle vest, covered in sweat, grunting on machines, and looking at himself in the mirror. This is fine, if you're there ONLY to train. If you're also there to try and meet women, you need to sacrifice something here.

Trust me, a guy I know at the gym looks like a model. Amazing face, ripped body, great hair. He looks like the perfect man. But he also walks around in this tiny muscle vest, looks at himself in the mirror, and frankly looks like his entire life is devoted to how he looks. He gets hardly any interest from women. It amazes me.

To conclude, If you're decent looking, well presented, stand out, don't take yourself too seriously, and come across as confident (as in, letting women come to you, not the other way around) you'll get a lot of attention.

If you turn up in a muscle vest, looking like you're entire life is devoted to your body, and spend most of your time trying to pick up women, and grunting on machines, you're going to struggle.
    Last edited by Cj897; 06-04-2014 at 06:01 AM.

muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cj897 View Post
    Women tend to naturally flirt with decent looking, funny, honest, normal guys.

The attention should come from them really. If a women wants you to chat to her, they make it pretty obvious, pretty quickly.

It's not that hard approaching and chatting to a girl who wants to be approached and chatted to. It's hard approaching and chatting to girls who have no interest in you.

If a women's given you the signals, she wants to be approached, she will quite naturally laugh at anything you say. It's a female biological response - if they think you're a potential mate, and they can see themselves with you - they will make it as easy as possible for you. They'll just laugh at something they don't even find funny.

The guy who wrote this, is sort of trying to get round this stage, and trying to force an outcome himself. His is "a guide in trying to pick up women who probably don't want to be picked up"

He's not looking at the bigger picture - why this is so hard for him, and he needs a manual. Why he's not getting the above, easy scenario?

The answer being, he's probably doing something that is putting women off. And I'd 100% guarantee, this it's probably a perception that he's arrogant, or weird.
    This.

Usually I let the girls show me that they're interested first. Then I decide whether to go for it or to ignore.

muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) muaythaiguy333 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cj897 View Post
    If you really want to get anywhere with women in a gym - and this is coming from a decent looking (but not ridiculously hot) guy, who within 7 days of joining, had the attention and interest of most women in the gym. And plenty of numbers.

You know, my tip is:

1: Be well groomed - women really notice this. They'll actually completely write a guy off, just because they don't like his messy facial hair.

2: Be well dressed/sharp - as above. Women are amazingly superficial in regards to image. If you're well groomed, and well dressed, that's most of the battle won already. I don't mean expensive clothes - just clean, pressed, presentable.

3: Stand out in the gym- like it or not, women like quirkiness in guys. It shows, visually, that you have a friendly/good personality and a sense of humour. And you don't take yourself too seriously.

For instance, I don't wear proper gym clothes. I usually go in wearing pink swimming shorts, flip flops, and a dorky t-shirt, or something. Or sometimes I wear a 1980s, headband, or something like that. It shows people, I'm confident, normal, have a sense of humour, and don't care what people think of me.

Every other guy is wearing muscle vests, branded weighlifting shorts, sneakers - you know, when I stand next to them, who out of the two do you think looks like the interesting, funny, normal, guy? It's an easy win. Like shooting fish in a barrell

4: Don't perv. You want to give women the impression you frankly don't care whether you date them or not. Being well groomed, and standing out with your clothes will get their attention. Give a little back (maybe the odd long look), but then move on! Let them know that you don't need them, and can go out with any girl you want (even if that is complete BS!). Very quickly, they will catch on to this vibe, and start seeing you as this guy who doesn't need to chase women. And they'll start showing interest in you. Making it obvious they want you to approach them. That's when you move in. And it's easy. As, because you've waited to the point where they are very keen to chat, they will make it very very easy for you. Conversation is only hard with women, when you bypass this process, and move in at a time when they frankly don't wish to chat to you at all.

5: Don't take it too seriously. Like or not, devoting your life to your body (and not a women or a family) is not normal, or that attractive. It's frankly seen as kinda selfish and odd. Whether this is fair or not, is another debate. But this is just how it is. Most women run a mile from anything they consider "not normal". Alarm bells go off in their head.

When you're at the gym, try and appear like you're just there for fun. Or to just lose some weight. Or to tone up a bit. Because that's why they're there.

Don't be the guy in the muscle vest, covered in sweat, grunting on machines, and looking at himself in the mirror. This is fine, if you're there ONLY to train. If you're also there to try and meet women, you need to sacrifice something here.

Trust me, a guy I know at the gym looks like a model. Amazing face, ripped body, great hair. He looks like the perfect man. But he also walks around in this tiny muscle vest, looks at himself in the mirror, and frankly looks like his entire life is devoted to how he looks. He gets hardly any interest from women. It amazes me.

To conclude, If you're decent looking, well presented, stand out, don't take yourself too seriously, and come across as confident (as in, letting women come to you, not the other way around) you'll get a lot of attention.

If you turn up in a muscle vest, looking like you're entire life is devoted to your body, and spend most of your time trying to pick up women, and grunting on machines, you're going to struggle.
    I just go to the gym to train, but I get how this is generally applicable.

LiveAndDieInLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in, will post update when i'm banging 10/10 sloots on the reg.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I am pretty much done trying to meet chicks , it's been a miserable experience I'm done trying .
    In Hoots We Trust.

BrodieD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrodieD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrodieD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrodieD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrodieD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrodieD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrodieD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrodieD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrodieD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrodieD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrodieD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think most reason why people fail is they try too hard. Just relax don't talk to a girl to bang her. Talk to her to just meet a new person. If you put too much value on the situation you will freak out.
    I learnt everything I know about picking up girls from - GETWOMENEASY.INFO

Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    Yeah I am pretty much done trying to meet chicks , it's been a miserable experience I'm done trying .
    It's fine to be "done trying" for now, but you have to improve yourself in the meantime. From the tenth grade to first year of college, I didn't even look at girls. I knew I had to improve myself before I could get a decent one. Now they approach me.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's fine to be "done trying" for now, but you have to improve yourself in the meantime. From the tenth grade to first year of college, I didn't even look at girls. I knew I had to improve myself before I could get a decent one. Now they approach me.
    I don't even know how to tell if a chick is flirting or just being nice , I've always had that problem . I'm hesitant to ask a chick out simply because I've been rejected so much I just don't want to deal with it again .
    In Hoots We Trust.

I don't even know how to tell if a chick is flirting or just being nice , I've always had that problem . I'm hesitant to ask a chick out simply because I've been rejected so much I just don't want to deal with it again .
    Work on your success in other areas in your life (job, muay thai, school, friends). Once you have those, I don't think getting girls will be that hard unless there's really something wrong with your face. Also, are you 5'6? That is a bit of a disadvantage.

I don't subscribe to the thinking that height has anything to do with it .
    In Hoots We Trust.

TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The difference is in IOI's (indicators of interest) or just pleasantries. To tell, ask yourself this...If you were in a gay nightclub (assuming you're not gay), would you behave that way with a guy who was obviously hitting on you. Yeah, you'd probably be nice, polite, cordial, w/e...but you're also not going to touch his knee of whisper something in his ear. Use that guideline and it becomes a LOT more obvious when it's flirting and when it's not.
    Knows everything about girls, PM if you need real advice bros.

TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just go to the gym to train, but I get how this is generally applicable.
    This. Meet women elsewhere, go to the gym to train.

Maybe I should mention that I was diagnosed with AvDP *Avoidant Personality Disorder* .
    In Hoots We Trust.

Maybe I should mention that I was diagnosed with AvDP *Avoidant Personality Disorder* .
    Just Googled AvDP. Sounds rough, and it sounds like you read too much into your interactions. Are you seeing a therapist?

Also, maybe check out online game (POF, OKC, Tinder). That way you can still have interactions without the distraction of reading body language. Find someone you can talk to, explain your situation, and you can still be successful with women. PM me if you need any help bro!

Maybe I'll try POF/OKC again , I've been on there in the past and nothing .
    In Hoots We Trust.

Maybe I'll try POF/OKC again , I've been on there in the past and nothing .
    Send me your profile when u make it. I'll help our if you want.

highhfives has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tease um'
    www.thehighfives-store.com - Taggin'

lizdenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizdenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizdenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizdenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizdenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizdenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizdenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizdenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizdenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizdenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizdenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

to op

Dude this all doesnt work srs. What you should do is go to them upfront and formally introduce yourself and what you like to do. What you posted only works on drunks.

Originally Posted by lizdenor View Post
    Dude this all doesnt work srs. What you should do is go to them upfront and formally introduce yourself and what you like to do. What you posted only works on drunks.
    Brb "hello I'm Gary and I like to eat and misc." Best pickup line ever. Thanks for the help lizdenor!

StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread is great. Even if you disagree with some of it, and there is pua or dating advice stuff out there that contradicts some of the stuff in this thread. The stuff everyone seems to agree on is: confidence, EC, and practice. Starting the conversation, keeping it going by actually listening, being funny, flirting or whatever you want to call it, its a skill. Some people may be better at it naturally, but the more you do it the better you get.

The best advice in this thread imo is the part about confidence, the reason its so hard to talk to the 9/10 and 10/10 is because you don't value yourself enough and your putting them on a pedestal.

SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by greenie33 View Post
    The whole pua thing is just catering to western women's needs which are over the top. I wouldn't want an western women anymore after being abroad. Better to go abroad even a nerdy guy can get laid easily there right off the dating sites by many attractive women not even cold approaching needed but that is best of course but you have much better chances there.
    THIS! westernized sloots are so fuken stuck-up and have all these impossible standards, constantly measuring a guy up inch by inch while women that are not westernized are so much more down to earth and open to meet all types of guys. they don't have the mentality of looking for a guy that has it all but a guy they can help have it all, together.

I want to go to Europe and find me a girl. these sloots are RIDICULOUS.

perfect example of this that happened to me a few weeks ago

western sloot comes up to while sitting down asking if her and her friends could sit i say go ahead. later i see her dancing and i barely got a word out before she stuck her hand in my face and was like nooooo oooooooooo oooooooooo just get away!!! wtf?! lol

European sloot is with European friends at the bar taking selfies i offer taking their picture and they are so gracious and tell me i'm sweet..that girl starts flirting with me immediately, begs me to dance with her. awesome.

I detest Americanized sloots. I'm not even trying with a legit American sloot..I only try with ethnic/semi Americanized sloots.
    Last edited by SwackJackD; 07-22-2014 at 11:43 PM.
    Sig line can't be a novel

heatingpad22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatingpad22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatingpad22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatingpad22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatingpad22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatingpad22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatingpad22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatingpad22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatingpad22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatingpad22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatingpad22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this topic is really really informative

Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Does this chit work if I'm asian? Y'know.. All those beta, small-dicked, FA stereotypes going against me that you guys don't have.. Must be harder

nahyehnah, or yehnah TheDemosthenes's Avatar
    TheDemosthenes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDemosthenes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDemosthenes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDemosthenes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDemosthenes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDemosthenes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDemosthenes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDemosthenes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDemosthenes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDemosthenes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDemosthenes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Siliconslinger View Post
    Does this chit work if I'm asian? Y'know.. All those beta, small-dicked, FA stereotypes going against me that you guys don't have.. Must be harder
    Of course it works, srs, just because your area Asian doesn't mean chicks won't get with you, chin up brah
    inb4 my stats
    ✓ Can't stop staring at my cats butt hole crew
    ✓ Never seed after downloading torrent crew

Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Siliconslinger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TheDemosthenes View Post
    Of course it works, srs, just because your area Asian doesn't mean chicks won't get with you, chin up brah
    I'm a manlet (5'8") but I'm only 16, how tall are American sloots nowadays? Must hit on those midget sloots..

Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Siliconslinger View Post
    I'm a manlet (5'8") but I'm only 16, how tall are American sloots nowadays? Must hit on those midget sloots..
    5'8 is pretty much taller than 85% of chicks out there. If you really want the upperhand just move to cities with a lot of asians such as SF or Seattle, you'll be on dat manmore status without efforts in front of 5'1 chinese sloots.
    Lurker for 2 years before registering crew
    Gives tutoring classes in college just to meet sloots crew
    No respect for Wks crew
    Crypto bros crew

Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast