Page 32 of 268 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast
    Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pechorin View Post
    lol @ u peasant. I came in here asking why people buy that, cuz in HoN you would never see such a thing. I got placed at 3850 after my placement matches, but I have no idea wtf that means. However I've been told that 3850 after playing this game for a month is fcking decent.

Wud wreck u mid m8, i swear

--
    strong groupthink ITT, "Oh yeah dendi built mek once on viper this is the only way to play this hero"

think for yourselves, stop copying everything you see in pro - games

NOT saying mek is bad in anyway on that hero tho

--

some more questions for you experienced brahs.

Does juggernaut auto attack while doing his spin? (in hon at lvl 4 he autoattacked + spin) No. There is a sound of him attacking, but he does 0 dmg

Does bottle crow to fountain fill up bottle all the way (In hon its 2/3rd only) Yes, but the crow moves like 50% (or something) slower with an empty bottle
    Answers in bold
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't really understand people that CK isn't a good carry. Yes, he takes a while to get online, but late game he will eat pretty much any other carry in a few seconds.

Not to mention his insane rat ability with a wisp. Brb tp to a tower, use ult, eat tower, tp back, repeat.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kirra View Post
    I don't really understand people that CK isn't a good carry. Yes, he takes a while to get online, but late game he will eat pretty much any other carry in a few seconds.

Not to mention his insane rat ability with a wisp. Brb tp to a tower, use ult, eat tower, tp back, repeat.
    You described the point right there. He takes awhile to come online so a team with a strong early game can end the game before he ever comes online. A 2 man gank on him will almost always be successful. Then take Naga who has a sleep which is an ensured getaway spell basically and helps her keep her farm.

Naga is the better pick currently but if she's banned out CK is a good choice. I've seen a LOT of games though where he never gets the opportunity to come online in playing myself and in watching games.

superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

ill never forget the day sven wrecked my ck one game

superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SwoleMayne View Post
    No one else would go mid Lolz
    u wanna learn dota? go mid and pick qop, puck or storm spirit every chance u get. playing these heros will get u good at dota the fastest. start learning these heros before u get into higher mmr

TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ u peasant. I came in here asking why people buy that, cuz in HoN you would never see such a thing. I got placed at 3850 after my placement matches, but I have no idea wtf that means. However I've been told that 3850 after playing this game for a month is fcking decent.

--
    strong groupthink ITT, "Oh yeah dendi built mek once on viper this is the only way to play this hero"

--

Does juggernaut auto attack while doing his spin? (in hon at lvl 4 he autoattacked + spin)

Does bottle crow to fountain fill up bottle all the way (In hon its 2/3rd only)
    first of all where did you get that we have that information from seeing dendi do it once?

over the last patches mek has incresingly gained popularity on core heros over drums and vanguard, people built it on alchemists, dooms, vipers, clockworks and sometimes even invoker gets one.

second of all he attacks, but only buildings take damage, heros dont take any damage

bottle gets filled up all the way, but if the courier has an empty bottle in it its a lot slower
    forever cutting

G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000)

--

--

Does juggernaut auto attack while doing his spin? (in hon at lvl 4 he autoattacked + spin)

Does bottle crow to fountain fill up bottle all the way (In hon its 2/3rd only)
    It's all about personal preference really, there is nothing wrong with building a mek on Viper in certain situations. That being said, nothing drives me more crazy in this game then when people just have one build and use that build no matter what... BRB building shadowblade when enemy team has a Bounty or Slardar. BRB building assault cuirass even though someone already has one up.
    Winter came for Littlefinger

** Former Obese Crew **

AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by G0S9G View Post
    It's all about personal preference really, there is nothing wrong with building a mek on Viper in certain situations. That being said, nothing drives me more crazy in this game then when people just have one build and use that build no matter what... BRB building shadowblade when enemy team has a Bounty or Slardar. BRB building assault cuirass even though someone already has one up.
    if you don't get GG branches every game you're a fuking noob srs
    ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BerimBROlo View Post
    Never posted in any of the DoTA threads but here I am now.

I've been addicted to Chaos Knight recently. I've been playing him a lot for the past few days. I even bought him a set.

Anyway, I'm sure there are a lot more players here a lot more skilled than me and would you mind giving me your inputs and insights on CK?

http://dotabuff.com/matches/712119983 Here's one of my more recent matches. I know shietty CS but I try to farm/gank heroes not creeps so I can open up safe lanes that our hard carry can farm at.
    i usually go drums first then treads, armlet then bkb (situational) if not, straight to heart, then heaven's halberd/manta/ situational MBK.

pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by G0S9G View Post
    Thanks for a legit response bro, I got negged a couple of times for my post so I guess its a tough crowd ITT. I guess people really love their viper mek build.

To be fair I only just transitioned to Dota 2 so my mind is still in HoN mode and in the HoN meta, I think after another month I will be acclimated to this game and hopefully be at 4.5k mmr +. Getting to 1900 in HoN was a breeze, doubt this game is any different overall.

SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by superamped View Post
    u wanna learn dota? go mid and pick qop, puck or storm spirit every chance u get. playing these heros will get u good at dota the fastest. start learning these heros before u get into higher mmr
    Just played my first game with qop and took mid.. Ended up going 14-1-15 and had loads of fun. Decimated the other team. Thanks brah

BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jiu Jitsu is gay.

<3

lulz BJJ doesn't work, bro. I don't even know why *******s in the UFC try to learn it!!

I want to know dat Keenan Cornelius purple belt grand slam feel. <33333
    Jiu Jitsu Crew
    Freestyle wrestling crew
    Asian crew

"Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle."

BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TASEVSKI View Post
    i cant remember when CK was played as anything else than a carry. And for that purpose, there's usually better carries

in that game though i would've went treads drums bkb heart/vanguard and just go meatshield and let your homeboys do the dmg.

but its probably below 3k mmr so either way is fine
    I agree. There are definitely better carries than CK. I usually just play him as a semi carry.

I made everything you said right there except for the Vanguard because I really don't feel it would be of much use.

Edit: I had Manta on the crow already but I was able to wipe them out and just wanted to finish. Haha

Yeah, this is a pub match though.
    Jiu Jitsu Crew
    Freestyle wrestling crew
    Asian crew

"Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle."

Originally Posted by AhDo View Post
    if you don't get GG branches every game you're a fuking noob srs
    Couldn't agree more dude. Best item in the game, srs.

Thanks for a legit response bro, I got negged a couple of times for my post so I guess its a tough crowd ITT. I guess people really love their viper mek build.

To be fair I only just transitioned to Dota 2 so my mind is still in HoN mode and in the HoN meta, I think after another month I will be acclimated to this game and hopefully be at 4.5k mmr +. Getting to 1900 in HoN was a breeze, doubt this game is any different overall.
    Lulz, people really negged you?

lulz BJJ doesn't work, bro. I don't even know why *******s in the UFC try to learn it!!

Pfft, if Keenan would try that gay worm guard chit on me I'd just eye gourge and kick him in the balls brah. That pajama wrestling doesn't work on teh streets.

00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Really looking forward for Keenan to transition to MMA. I think he'd do just fine at 185. No one in that weight class can really put up a fight jiu jitsu-wise against him.

Originally Posted by 00o View Post
    Really looking forward for Keenan to transition to MMA. I think he'd do just fine at 185. No one in that weight class can really put up a fight jiu jitsu-wise against him.
    And how do you suppose that Keenan would get them to the ground?

InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    join a game, hope the other team has more people from brazil or peru.. (

wtf is up with us east? cant even play on this because you got retards going mid on jagger and last picking drow with sniper on the same team vs tanky team...

Originally Posted by InfiniteRage View Post

wtf is up with us east? cant even play on this because you got retards going mid on jagger and last picking drow with sniper on the same team vs tanky team...
    If the other team is tanky, you need more dmg. Drow and sniper do a lot of dmg.

Logic brah, logic.

00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 00o has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    And how do you suppose that Keenan would get them to the ground?
    How does any grappler/wrestler in the UFC get their enemies onto the ground?

Originally Posted by InfiniteRage View Post

thats it mane. sometimes u just gotta mute them and rape them. hold ur piss and after when ur releasing urine pretend its semen cumming into their dirty hut butts and just blast http://dotabuff.com/matches/712897603

DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DESERPENTOR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just switched from LOL to DOTA 2 which heros are OP that I should be mastering?

Originally Posted by 00o View Post
    How does any grappler/wrestler in the UFC get their enemies onto the ground?
    By being the better wrestler. Keenan, while great on the ground is not a good wrestler compared to a lot of the guys in the UFC. They would simply stuff his takedown attempts and beat the fukk out of him standing up.

ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DESERPENTOR View Post
    first, how long have u played LoL?

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DESERPENTOR View Post
    Nothing is OP, but if you want to pubstomp, then heroes like Pudge, Invoker are OP. Since u are new, id practise playing lich first, then u can move on to Pudge. Invoker is very hard for a beginner because he has like 10 different spells u need to remember, but mainly he only uses like 3-4 specific ones a match. Pudge is good, Blitzcrank was based off him

Originally Posted by joshewwah View Post
    Nothing is OP, but if you want to pubstomp, then heroes like Pudge, Invoker are OP. Since u are new, id practise playing lich first, then u can move on to Pudge. Invoker is very hard for a beginner because he has like 10 different spells u need to remember, but mainly he only uses like 3-4 specific ones a match. Pudge is good, Blitzcrank was based off him
    lol at saying "mainly he only uses like 3-4 specific ones a match" sure to trash tier players. lol at u.

Originally Posted by ThisIsTheMatrix View Post
    lol at saying "mainly he only uses like 3-4 specific ones a match" sure to trash tier players. lol at u.
    This. Voker might only be using 4 spells for the first 15 or so minutes, but after getting some levels you will be using like 70% of them depending on what build you go with.

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ThisIsTheMatrix View Post
    I dont really play invoker, so when I play him, its just the Q/E eul + ss + meteor + blast/snap wombo combo

L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    got storm spirit immortal hat if anyone wants to trade for another immortal
    'You got mod negged? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.'
    ~Winston Churchill~

***if trinity was on fire i wouldnt piss on her crew***

Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by L69 View Post
    got storm spirit immortal hat if anyone wants to trade for another immortal
    You should probably just gift it to me

Page 32 of 268 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast