Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ElMariachi
    Yea because France has NO history of warfare whatsoever. In case you can't remember, who was in charge in Vietnam before the US got there? Who was the first to fight guerilla warfare there???? Thank you.

If you want peace, pull out a gun, and go shoot yourself, thats the only way you will get it. We do not live in a peaceful world, there are others who will not exist in peace until everyone who disagree's with them is killed off. If you can't see this, then you are a very ignorant man, on top of being French. Since when in history has world peace existed, especially with this many weapons....ie.....nukes, chemical weapons and a vast problem of terrorism everywhere.

Did France have peace during those riots? Yet they've done everything to appease Muslims and act "peaceful."

Guy, France was in Vietnam in 1950..a long time before USA.

And yes, you're true : when most of the people on earth will be dead the worl will be a wonderful place !!

More, i think it's will be better to kill everybody..(not the American of course !!!). if you do that, it will be paradise for you : no more terrorist, no more liberals; no more French...WOW..great !!!

Go back to your bedroom, listen to "kill them all" and conitue to beat youe meat !!!

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Trappy
    Mmmmm, sorry but I find that very disrespectful, and it isn't even aimed at me. I guess he's a 23 year old ******* that has server for his country huh? Guess that makes him an ******* risking his life. Also, are the French even involved in anything? I thought they just stayed away from everything till they get in trouble then come pleading for help, but maybe I'm wrong on that. I think I'm one of the few that doesn't hate on America or its citizens in the UK. I would rather have a leader who is dominant and makes decisions based on facts at the time, than think hmm, lets see if they really do have WMD and see what happens? Like has been said, war isn't pretty, there are always going to be civilian casualties, that's how it is unfortunately. You're never going to change that.

First, let me tell you that i respect the fact that he has server for his country (respect).

Second, i don't hate American People, i hate their actual gov. When Clinton was president things were ok. But Bush (father and son) just do bull****.

last, i'm French and i love my country, but i have no problem to say that actually France sucks !!

Why nobody in USA is able to be objective about their own country ??? Some things are good in US, some others are bad...what's the point to say "everything is fine, we have nothing to change"...i really don't understand !!!

ps ; don't forget that French soldier also work for UN and are actually in a lot of African countries, Afganhistan, yougolavia, etc...thier job is to keep the peace...not to make war. ( but maybe they don't show you that on CNN).
    Last edited by kalagan; 02-16-2006 at 07:57 AM.

jujitsu & 4 ripped body Celticpowered's Avatar
    Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry

Yea but he is our president, not yours. This is why people have such issues with the French around the world, they want to constantly criticize everyone, but then when faced with danger themselves, they fold and collapse like a house of cards. There is no evidence that Bush is going to war with Iran, just more "suppose if" situations. Like I said, your country has quite enough problems as it is, not sure where you feel the moral superiority to criticize ours.

He's made mistakes but yes he has been a good president. Our economy is doing great, he has kept Americans safe and eliminated an evil tyrant in Hussein, but I guess they must really have loved Hussein in France, after all the money he funneled into your country.

I'd much rather be living in America than France right now. How do you think Chirac would have reacted to a 9/11 style attack. Ah yes, the ultimate appeaser, it won't make a difference as Muslims will be a majority in France within a few decades, they don't care for French secularity or your culture very much. France lost their way, their power and status a long time ago, now its sad to see a once great nation floundering as former Soviet bloc nations are now beginning to pass them up. This is progress?
    Another stereotypical "dumb" yank.

Your country breeds morons like you. PPL like u will keep bush in power. negged

Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticpowered is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Americans are doing what they thought was right, even tho it was false information?

WELL pal there was/is more intelligence demonstrating that N Korea was and IS a bigger threat to the world than IRaq, Do they have Oil? nope, no point wasting American lives there

Originally Posted by Celticpowered
    Americans are doing what they thought was right, even tho it was false information?

WELL pal there was/is more intelligence demonstrating that N Korea was and IS a bigger threat to the world than IRaq, Do they have Oil? nope, no point wasting American lives there
    Of course, they don't want to fight against a powerful country !!!

Originally Posted by kalagan
    i am ashamed of my country too. cause guess what? Most British soldiers in Iraq are from Scottish regiments. The black watch etc

Unhappy

And the "video" of English soldiers is not a good thing...

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)Calmatmebro CyborgAnarchist's Avatar
    CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ALL state powers collapse eventually, it's only a matter of time and other things behind the scenes...
    Last edited by UniqueAson; 02-16-2006 at 09:05 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \
    (see me hang from the bar)

It is funny at all the Americans who r negative repping me. All because they cant accept the truth about their administration.

But I only wanted to tone Viking22's Avatar
    Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you are blinded by a smokescrean also. Their military policy is terroism at its highest. How many innocent iraqi's have died?
    By Saddam's hand? Surely hundreds of thousands.
    Green: It's the new Red

Let's just pray we're still allowed to vote in 2012.

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)Calmatmebro CyborgAnarchist's Avatar
    CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Viking22
    By Saddam's hand? Surely hundreds of thousands.
    Has Saddam ever attack the people of US? No, So you can't fight evil with another evil, such as the govt of US. Whats good for you, doesn't mean it's good for someone else. If the govt carries guns and forces people to give there money to them for transfer, then it has to be good for EVERYONE. If its not, then it become's an subjective moral truth thats good for some people(ie. the govt), but leaves the rest open to abuse.
    Last edited by UniqueAson; 02-16-2006 at 09:23 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \
    (see me hang from the bar)

aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea, hey Frenchie, do me a favor and worry about your own issues, like all the discontent citizens you shove into ghettos and then wonder why they start rioting. How about old those old people who died because they didn't have any A/C? How about double digit unemployment???

France is a basket-case and a half and you've got enough of your own problems to worry about. When you guys get in trouble and start waving the white flag, then you can start begging for America to come rescue you out of your sorry state again. You spend too much time criticizing America when your own nation is going down the toilet.
    Smack

yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is funny at all the Americans who r negative repping me. All because they cant accept the truth about their administration.
    If it wasnt for Americans England would have been destroyed in WW2 the

only thing brits do is immitate Americans. They do whatever Americans do and they listen whatever America tells them. Theyre Basically a lame America.

Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1) I'm fed up with this stupid ideas. What give you the right to say "let's go to iran coz they have the bomb !!"YOU have the bomb, FRANCE has the bomb, so why not Iran ??

For me that's not a problem....i really believe it will only be a weapon of dissuasion...and remember that only USA have used the Bomb !! In fact USa don't want others countries to obtain the bomb because actually this is their only way to control this countries (Iran, Iraq, etc...).

When you want to play a game you have to accept the rules : actually the rule is : everybody want to have the power....

2) If someone attack my country, of course i will think the only solution is war. But no nations have tried to attack USA !!!

Do you know that in 1995 France has been attacked by terrorist ??..this terrorist were from Algeria and Morocco..and we have not invaded Morroco because 2-3 of them were terrorist !!!

1 - America, france, china, india, none of the nations with nuclear capability have called for the overturning of western civilization and the very destruction of another country. Iran on the other hand is run by a nutcase, who wants nothing more than to destroy Israel and will use whatever means necessary.

2- We attacked Afghanistan because they were essentially a terrorist state, housing and providing arms for Al Qaeda. Most (if not all) of the attackers on 9/11 weren't from Afghanistan but the people of that country were being oppressed by a government that supported and funded terrorism. Gee, I can't imagine why we went to war with them.
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I haven't negged you but they're not negging you because you're criticizing the Bush administration,they're negging you because you're comments are so assinine.
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000) aberry33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FIVE OAKES
    Can you say that France or any other country wouldn't do the same thing if they had the capability? The only thing that keeps (and has kept) a lot of countries/dictatorships from using military force to their unethical gain is fear of reprisal from more powerful nations. If every other country would mind their own business and cooperate peacefully with one another, then America wouldn't need to get involved.

Iran is a perfect example - right now, they have most of the civilized world telling them to stop their clandestine developments of weaponizable nuclear materials. France opposes this. Do you think France would be able to deter Iran? Would any country besides America be willing to commit the money and troops necessary to wage a unilateral campaign to make them stop what could become a threat to many nations other than just the U.S.?

If (hypothetically) Germany invaded France, would you protest America's intervention?
    I agree 100%. I was actually just talking about this with my girlfriend the other night. It's not that alot of countries wouldn't do the same type of thing, it's that they don't have the CAPABILITY to do it. There are alot of countries that would love to get into it with somebody else, but they know they can't due to what would happen to them from the other country and their allies.

Pretty simple really.

CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000)
    the fact is that French problems don't concern the whole world but every time Bush take a descision everybody on this fukin' planet is concerned. That's why i give you my opinion about the American gov.
    Like your key role in the Oil for food scandal, since that didnt affect the whole world, right?!?

You need to STFU now, and hope nobody reports your Lee Harvey Oswald comment to the secret service...
    The BIG Yerba Thread (Yes it's Amazing)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=536452133&postcount=2863

HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyperStyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At least america is doing something, europe is always discussing and getting owned by his own inhabitants (like the roits in France, or the fact that my home country fails to keep terrorists behind bars)

However I do think that Bush is destroying his economy + mixing religion too much with politics.

I hear a lot of people talk about Iraq if it was a peacefull country before the US invasion. That's ignorant as hell.
    <(^_^)>

Originally Posted by Trappy
    Mmmmm, sorry but I find that very disrespectful, and it isn't even aimed at me. I guess he's a 23 year old ******* that has server for his country huh? Guess that makes him an ******* risking his life. Also, are the French even involved in anything? I thought they just stayed away from everything till they get in trouble then come pleading for help, but maybe I'm wrong on that. I think I'm one of the few that doesn't hate on America or its citizens in the UK. I would rather have a leader who is dominant and makes decisions based on facts at the time, than think hmm, lets see if they really do have WMD and see what happens? Like has been said, war isn't pretty, there are always going to be civilian casualties, that's how it is unfortunately. You're never going to change that.
    Nice post

I salute you Americans on this thread who see the problems your adminsitration is causing.

I salute you Americans on this thread who see the problems your adminsitration is causing.
    What about the problems they either stopped or helped prevent? No comment on those? Or in your eyes have they not done one single good thing in the past 5 years?

yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yeahitscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah maybe if Bush changed his ways we would be the Economic and Millitary powerhouse that Scotland is......oh Scotland the land of opprotunity

Man i wonder what Scotland would do if a terrorist attack hit there like 9/11

CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aberry33
    What about the problems they either stopped or helped prevent? No comment on those? Or in your eyes have they not done one single good thing in the past 5 years?
    You see Aberry33, Celticpowered is what you call a European Apologist -an appeasement extraordinaire, if you will....

Originally Posted by CelticPowered
    He is first to blame America, because he doesn’t want to offend the growing evil that is right next door, much like a modern day Neville Chamberlain trying to parry favor with Germany, by orchestrating his own “great peace for our times” with the radical Muslims who now walk the UK’s streets impetuously by regurgitating their propaganda about “the great Satan” in his own Scottish brogue.

If you ignore him, and if he ignores reality for long enough, I assure you that he will unfortunately "go away."
    Last edited by CitadelArmyJAG; 02-16-2006 at 10:06 AM.
    The BIG Yerba Thread (Yes it's Amazing)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=536452133&postcount=2863

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1) I'm fed up with this stupid ideas. What give you the right to say "let's go to iran coz they have the bomb !!"YOU have the bomb, FRANCE has the bomb, so why not Iran ??

For me that's not a problem....i really believe it will only be a weapon of dissuasion...and remember that only USA have used the Bomb !! In fact USa don't want others countries to obtain the bomb because actually this is their only way to control this countries (Iran, Iraq, etc...).

When you want to play a game you have to accept the rules : actually the rule is : everybody want to have the power....

2) If someone attack my country, of course i will think the only solution is war. But no nations have tried to attack USA !!!

Do you know that in 1995 France has been attacked by terrorist ??..this terrorist were from Algeria and Morocco..and we have not invaded Morroco because 2-3 of them were terrorist !!!
    I don't know if I have ever met anyone with such strong opinions about something they know nothing about....

this is why you guys repuation is getting so bad all over the world. You guys are so damn nosey and think you know everything. It's like you blab and blab about nonsense that doesn't even make sense

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First, let me tell you that i respect the fact that he has server for his country (respect).

Second, i don't hate American People, i hate their actual gov. When Clinton was president things were ok. But Bush (father and son) just do bull****.

last, i'm French and i love my country, but i have no problem to say that actually France sucks !!

Why nobody in USA is able to be objective about their own country ??? Some things are good in US, some others are bad...what's the point to say "everything is fine, we have nothing to change"...i really don't understand !!!

ps ; don't forget that French soldier also work for UN and are actually in a lot of African countries, Afganhistan, yougolavia, etc...thier job is to keep the peace...not to make war. ( but maybe they don't show you that on CNN).
    see that is why nobody here knows what the hell you are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the news everyday people BASH Bush constantly. In fact I hear more negative Bush bashing than positive talk. My mom bashes bush my grandpa bashes bush, CNN bashes bush, many politicians bash bush.

Please explain in depth what you are referring to when you say "nobody in USA is able to be objective about their own country" because that doesn't even make sense. Have you seen Bush's approval ratings??? People bash bush all the time!

StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000) StoneJaw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120137,00.html

http://prisonplanet.tv/articles/july...headsfound.htm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4997808/

http://traprockpeace.org/scott_ritter_21may04.pdf

Main Entry: sa·rin
    Pronunciation: 'sär-&n, zä-'rEn
    Function: noun
    Etymology: German
    : an extremely toxic chemical warfare agent C4H10FO2P that is a powerful cholinesterase inhibitor

Main Entry: mustard gas
    Function: noun
    : an irritant vesicant oily liquid C4H8Cl2S used especially as a chemical weapon
    5'10"
    183 lbs
    8% bodyfat

please don't start calling us out considering your leader/country has balls the size of a field mouse

Originally Posted by yeahitscool
    yeah maybe if Bush changed his ways we would be the Economic and Millitary powerhouse that Scotland is......oh Scotland the land of opprotunity

Man i wonder what Scotland would do if a terrorist attack hit there like 9/11
    dont be a twat. Look at Scottish inventions and our history. We started the industrial revolution for e..g! and helped u guys beat the english in the war of independence. With out guerilla training.

dont be a twat. Look at Scottish inventions and our history. We started the industrial revolution for e..g! and helped u guys beat the english in the war of independence. With out guerilla training.

lol haha yeah....and that was about the end of line .....

wow that is weird, I thought scotland was one of the 50 states. Huh I didn't know it existed on it's own anymore
    Last edited by Flex500; 02-16-2006 at 10:22 AM.