Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wolverine!

212 82.81%
  • Pitbull!

44 17.19%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wolverine's are simply insane. Not even vicious. Just insane. Awesome little lunatic creatures!

Wolverine FTW.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zac2booya View Post
    O RLY?

Wild animals are meant to survive, but that doesn't mean they can't fight. They avoid it if at all possible, but that does not mean they aren't capable of it. A wolverine is every bit as strong, if not a whole lot stronger, than a pit bull. And toughness? Haha. I'm not going to go there. And you and me both know you nor I have any idea of the heart and intelligence of a wolverine.

Well im sure every wild animal "can" fight, but the question is can they fight there instinct to survive? what is to keep the animal from knowing that the dog is not going to stop when all prior experiences all it has known is dominance or submission? A gamebred pitbull knows how to fight, has been tested and in multiple fights, it knows that the fight is not over until the other dog can not lift its mouth to bite and even then it may feel the job is not done.

if the wolverine can get past the if i submit my opponent will stop(before it is killed by the dog) then it will MOST LIKELY win.

zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000)
    An interesting video:

I've been known to rep back (300+)

We have some old ass hamburger and tuna hepler in the comberds.

Going into White Castle...I see a nice HB 7 across the street. I whistle loud to get her attention. She turns around. I tell her "hey, come here, let me buy you a burger". She doesn't come. - CarlitoBrigante

J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    O RLY?

Wild animals are meant to survive, but that doesn't mean they can't fight. They avoid it if at all possible, but that does not mean they aren't capable of it. A wolverine is every bit as strong, if not a whole lot stronger, than a pit bull. And toughness? Haha. I'm not going to go there. And you and me both know you nor I have any idea of the heart and intelligence of a wolverine.
    As an example, do you really think a wild animal is going to fight while dying? There was a dog that died in the pit, was brought back to life, scratched into the other dog, died again, and was brought back to life again and was still trying fight. That is true heart. No wild animal will do that. I guarantee it. With the wolf, it had a body that could atleast handle a fight. A wolverine is short and stocky. Not exactly fighting material. Mix that in with it only weighing upwards of 40lbs and the only weapon it would most like be able to use is its long ass claws, you will see where I'm coming from. It might have a strong bite, but its mouth is too small to do any serious damage to stop the dog. The only way I see a wolverine winning is by gutting the dog with its claws. If the dog can keep the wolverine from flipping over and using it's claws, the dog wins. If the wolverine flips over and starts kicking like crazy, I think the dog would take too much damage to the stomach region, resulting in massive blood loss and will die.
    "The Bible is an anvil that has worn out many hammers."

Misc zombie survival BRAVO Squad: Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum and I'm all out of gum.

Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    An interesting video:

lmfao zack werent u saying the wolverine would beat the pitbull? This is the type of video i have been trying to find to show that the animals in the wild try to fight on there backs most of the fight but pitbulls are good at that which most call it wrestling, and if a wolf was able to handle the badger i would think the pitbull would be able to do the same except for the fact that the wolf is taller which could have been the reason why it did not get its stomach all ripped up from the wolverines claws.

zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by J-Bol View Post
    As an example, do you really think a wild animal is going to fight while dying? There was a dog that died in the pit, was brought back to life, scratched into the other dog, died again, and was brought back to life again and was still trying fight. That is true heart. No wild animal will do that. I guarantee it. With the wolf, it had a body that could atleast handle a fight. A wolverine is short and stocky. Not exactly fighting material. Mix that in with it only weighing upwards of 40lbs and the only weapon it would most like be able to use is its long ass claws, you will see where I'm coming from. It might have a strong bite, but its mouth is too small to do any serious damage to stop the dog. The only way I see a wolverine winning is by gutting the dog with its claws. If the dog can keep the wolverine from flipping over and using it's claws, the dog wins. If the wolverine flips over and starts kicking like crazy, I think the dog would take too much damage to the stomach region, resulting in massive blood loss and will die.
    Whatever man. I understand you love pit bulls and breed them or train them or whatever, but you have to accept that there's animals out there that would destroy it. And a wolverine is most certainly one.

Going into White Castle...I see a nice HB 7 across the street. I whistle loud to get her attention. She turns around. I tell her "hey, come here, let me buy you a burger". She doesn't come. - CarlitoBrigante

Originally Posted by Ruthless910 View Post
    lmfao zack werent u saying the wolverine would beat the pitbull? This is the type of video i have been trying to find to show that the animals in the wild try to fight on there backs most of the fight but pitbulls are good at that which most call it wrestling, and if a wolf was able to handle the badger i would think the pitbull would be able to do the same except for the fact that the wolf is taller which could have been the reason why it did not get its stomach all ripped up from the wolverines claws.
    Need to listen to the commentary. The wolverine chased off the rest of the pack, except this younger wolf that wanted to try to take on the wolverine. It was unexperienced and decided to fight the wolverine over the carcass. The wolverine was merely toying with it, playing around. It didn't even take damage and left the wolf pretty bloodied.

Whatever man. I understand you love pit bulls and breed them or train them or whatever, but you have to accept that there's animals out there that would destroy it. And a wolverine is most certainly one.
    me and jbol have both said that if the wolverine is on its back it will most likely win by slicing the dogs stomach up, we maybe ALITTLE bias but we explain everything we are saying about the fight and why one or the other would win. Pitbulls have been proven, time tested, and etc so we know what can be done and though we dont know much about the wild animals listed just from watchin a few clips and maybe reading 1 book u know what wild animal instincts are and its documented everywhere and its to survive and they all have survival tactics and instincts.

J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I def think individual animals can destroy individual pit bulls. I'm speaking in general. I also believe there are whole species that would wipe the floor with them. I just don't think a wolf or wolverine is one of those species. Look at the vid you posted. Why did the wolf quit? Answer: It got too tired to fight. Pit bull fights can go as long as 4hrs. Most are probably right around 30-45mins. That vid was what, 1min 30 sec? And the wolf walked away with a puncture on its muzzle. Pit bulls have been known to fight with crushed muzzles, broken bones, gouged eyes, and every horrible imaginable thing you can think of that could happen to a dog during a fight. But they keep on fighting.

Misc zombie survival BRAVO Squad: Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum and I'm all out of gum.

me and jbol have both said that if the wolverine is on its back it will most likely win by slicing the dogs stomach up, we maybe ALITTLE bias but we explain everything we are saying about the fight and why one or the other would win. Pitbulls have been proven, time tested, and etc so we know what can be done and though we dont know much about the wild animals listed just from watchin a few clips and maybe reading 1 book u know what wild animal instincts are and its documented everywhere and its to survive and they all have survival tactics and instincts.
    Haha, a little biased? Seriously. Look at the poll numbers. Read the thread I'm currently reading: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/wol...s-bear-479039/

You're the only ones who seem to think a pit bull stands a chance.

Need to listen to the commentary. The wolverine chased off the rest of the pack, except this younger wolf that wanted to try to take on the wolverine. It was unexperienced and decided to fight the wolverine over the carcass. The wolverine was merely toying with it, playing around. It didn't even take damage and left the wolf pretty bloodied.
    from the video i seen the wolf was not really bloody only its mouth which is where the wolverine was holding and possibly its neck and chest where the wolverine was kicking and grabbing. Like i keep saying though the fight was over a Carcas so the fight was over food and in the wild when animals fight for food if they dont win they fight they move on and find food elsewhere when they dont feel they can win BUT if that was a gamedog fighting it the fight would not be over until one or the other could no longer move. And LOL at u saying it was toying with it, i dont think any animals in the wild TOY with other animals in a fight over food that could possibly lead to death lol.

And if this is the continued video of that one clip where there are 2 wolves trying to get the carcas and it snaps and one and it runs away and other jumps over it then LOL.... and u said "younger wolf" if that was a adult wolf u think it would have went the same way? And i dont have my volume on cuz i blew my cpu speakers out lol so i couldnt hear commentary

Haha, a little biased? Seriously. Look at the poll numbers. Read the thread I'm currently reading: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/wol...s-bear-479039/

thats because the majority of the people have never seen or been around a "GAMEBRED DOG" all the ones thinking that the pitbull would loose is basing things off of pitbulls they have seen in person or possibly on T.V and maybe some on the internet but if they knew what a real gamebred dog was they would not say the same.

lmfao wow theres like 28 pages but judging by the first 2 the girl got banned for knowing what she is talking about, she along with some one else come right off the bat with saying a gamebred pitbull would win but u have to take into account of things like wolverines claws which me and jbol keep saying. And that thread was back in 2006 lol

thats because the majority of the people have never seen or been around a "GAMEBRED DOG" all the ones thinking that the pitbull would loose is basing things off of pitbulls they have seen in person or possibly on T.V and maybe some on the internet but if they knew what a real gamebred dog was they would not say the same.
    Whatever man. It's pointless arguing with you. I know a "GAMEBRED PIT BULL" is the toughest animal in the world. It can kill a pride of lions and destroy a school of great whites. Nothing can defeat a GAMEBRED PIT BULL.

Edit: And I'm sure one GAMEBRED PIT BULL can own an entire colony of Silverbacks, too.

ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lmao wolverine no doubt.... look up some youtube vids thoes ****ers and psycho.

I'll put it this way. How many people in general know the history and the modern history of pit bulls? This includes breeding methods, breeders, Ch pit dogs, bloodlines? How many know of Earl Tudor or John P Colby? How about Eli and Eli Jr? Redboy, OFRN, Chinaman, Albizin, Tant, Midnight Cowboy, Honeybunch, Pete Sparks, WCC, Deacon? What lines carry wind compared to mouth, wrestling ability compared to intelligence? See, this is where me and Ruthless are coming from. We understand this breed much more than the general pop posting on forums. Biased? Yes. But we are speaking facts when talking about the breed and why in animal fights they are heavily favored.

Whatever man. It's pointless arguing with you. I know a "GAMEBRED PIT BULL" is the toughest animal in the world. It can kill a pride of lions and destroy a school of great whites. Nothing can defeat a GAMEBRED PIT BULL.

Edit: And I'm sure one GAMEBRED PIT BULL can own an entire colony of Silverbacks, too.
    your taking things over the top lol, be logical here i will clearly admit that the pitbull is not the toughest animal in the world, will not kill a lion and school of great whites, or silver backs, and that it is invincible but im saying that the animals that have been posted threads Vs the pitbull that i have responded to the pitbull would win.

And yea jbol i have asked people whats there dogs bloodline and they say rednose, sometimes at school u have to say something about u or they ask u have any pets i say i have pitbulls and people say what kind and i allways have to ask what bloodline or are u talking about color and everyone allways says nose color and they think rednose is rare or meaner or tougher, and that blues are rare also and etc. If i mention Chinaman as a bloodline they have a WTF look on there face lol and im sure if i said something about Homer people would think the simpsons. I have seen people walking pitbulls and i ask them there bloodline and they allways say red/blue nose and sometimes i find some one who does say a bloodline but its one like razors edge or gotti line or some other P.O.S line lol
    Last edited by Ruthless910; 09-07-2008 at 03:53 AM.

I'll put it this way. How many people in general know the history and the modern history of pit bulls? This includes breeding methods, breeders, Ch pit dogs, bloodlines? How many know of Earl Tudor or John P Colby? How about Eli and Eli Jr? Redboy, OFRN, Chinaman, Albizin, Tant, Midnight Cowboy, Honeybunch, Pete Sparks, WCC, Deacon? What lines carry wind compared to mouth, wrestling ability compared to intelligence? See, this is where me and Ruthless are coming from. We understand this breed much more than the general pop posting on forums. Biased? Yes. But we are speaking facts when talking about the breed and why in animal fights they are heavily favored.
    Pitbulls= Breed to fight
    Wolverines= Born to fight

Whatever man. It's pointless arguing with you. I know a "GAMEBRED PIT BULL" is the toughest animal in the world. ...
    Well, we agree on something then .

your taking things over the top lol, be logical here i will clearly admit that the pitbull is not the toughest animal in the world, will not kill a wolverine and school of great whites, or silver backs, and that it is invincible but im saying that the animals that have been posted threads Vs the pitbull that i have responded to the pitbull would win.
    Finally, you admit it.

Pitbulls= Breed to fight
    Wolverines= Born to fight
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine#Behavior

"Adult wolverines have no natural predators, though they do come into conflict with (and may be killed by) other large predators over territory and food. Juveniles are of course more vulnerable; infants (kits) have been known on occasion to be taken by predatory birds such as eagles."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine#Behavior

"Adult wolverines have no natural predators, though they do come into conflict with (and may be killed by) other large predators over territory and food. Juveniles are of course more vulnerable; infants (kits) have been known on occasion to be taken by predatory birds such as eagles."
    That's because the other animals are smart enough not to **** with a wolverine.

That's because the other animals are smart enough not to **** with a wolverine.
    lol ok now i see ur about to TRY to get biased but u dont have experience with the animal ur trying to defend lol. Now this is about to become a lost cause or maybe ur just trying to be sarcastic or pass time because ur enjoying this thread LOL

lol ok now i see ur about to TRY to get biased but u dont have experience with the animal ur trying to defend lol. Now this is about to become a lost cause or maybe ur just trying to be sarcastic or pass time because ur enjoying this thread LOL
    Have you read anything about a wolverine? Read a little bit about them. There's no way a pitbull would stand a chance against them.

Here's one of the wolverine's cousins taking on one of the pit bull's cousins.

The wild wolverine has been known to take down all sorts of vicious animals... even on occasion, the so-called "Terrible Lizard" or T-rex, king of the dinosaurs.

Have you read anything about a wolverine? Read a little bit about them. There's no way a pitbull would stand a chance against them.

Here's one of the wolverine's cousins taking on one of the pit bull's cousins.
    C'mon dude. That wasn't even a fight. You are pitting a non fighter v another non fighter. I would tell you to research the breed of the APBT and how they became, but to some people that's boring. Take my word on it. They have been tried against almost everything out there to prove how good they are at what they do. And it's been shown true, for over 200 years that in a fight, a higher % of pit bulls will end up victorious. Everything from bears, bulls, lions (kinda), other fighting breeds (Tosas, Bully Kuttas, ABs, Dogos), these dogs are true warriors. A dog that is agile, can break bones with a single bite, take damage, and still fight WHILE dying is going to be heavily favored against animals that don't do these nor or bred to do these things. And like I've said, people heavily underestimate a true bulldog. Why not show or talk about the badger trials? Badgers are cousins of the wolverine and were killed in trials using dogs much smaller than pit bulls.

The wild wolverine has been known to take down all sorts of vicious animals... even on occasion, the so-called "Terrible Lizard" or T-rex, king of the dinosaurs.

lol dats funny, now i know u enjoyed me and jbol on this thread lol kept me entertained.

agile, can break bones with a single bite, take damage, and still fight WHILE dying
    Perfect description of a wolverine. Everything you said, a wolverine does.

C'mon dude. That wasn't even a fight. You are pitting a non fighter v another non fighter. I would tell you to research the breed of the APBT and how they became, but to some people that's boring. Take my word on it. They have been tried against almost everything out there to prove how good they are at what they do. And it's been shown true, for over 200 years that in a fight, a higher % of pit bulls will end up victorious. Everything from bears, bulls, lions (kinda), other fighting breeds (Tosas, Bully Kuttas, ABs, Dogos), these dogs are true warriors. A dog that is agile, can break bones with a single bite, take damage, and still fight WHILE dying is going to be heavily favored against animals that don't do these nor or bred to do these things. And like I've said, people heavily underestimate a true bulldog.
    people cant understand what they dont know, which is one reason the world is so ****ed right now. If some one gets interested in what were preaching they will take it upon there selves and look up info and one day they will finally open there eyes to the truth

*pulls out blue pill and red pill*

which one will u choose?

Perfect description of a wolverine. Everything you said, a wolverine does.
    Not at all.

A more worthwhile thread would be something like a Vizla v Weimaraner
    Last edited by J-Bol; 09-07-2008 at 04:13 AM.