Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm unemployed ( school schedule makes it difficult to get a job at least that's my rationalization)
    I'm still at home with my parents, and it's cawkblocking and also my family members always try to bring me down.
    I don't have a car
    I lost a lot"friends" and I'm having hard time making some new one .
    Anxiety of getting the girl pregnant kills my errections
    Living in a lonely suburbs with no life around me.

Cliffs
    I'm broke
    My game needs work ( I can't rely on looks and humor forever)
    I'm living with downers, and I can't move out

Seriously money will fix a lot of my problems

ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SazabiBrah View Post
    Whether it's physical, financial, relationship, emotional problems etc

I'll start:

No gf or girls in my life
    Low libido
    Knees hurt
    Poor

What about you?

LOL that is it? I had to talk to my best friend from HS after he got released from prison and this is his situation that I can think of:

-No ID/papers gone/missing
    -Living with his mom at 29 on house arrest
    - old ass clothes,
    -His GF cheated on him the entire time he was locked up
    -ex-gfs got married or gone
    -No job, PO on his ass
    -Has no way to meet other girls, no sex in years.
    -face scares from prison
    -body malnourished from lack of food and sitting in a small cell.

there is more but I cant remember. U still think u got it bad? Don't know what to tell him, trying to get him a job and chit but idk. What u guys would do?

Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jacwald is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tanofpeace View Post
    I'm stuck in a place that I hate can't wait to gtfo
    I feel you bro

untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Living in South Africa .. so I win by default unless there is a cancer victim.

Hairline starting to creep back too
    Athletics > Aesthetics
    I guess its time to start training again.
    - No longer in a long term relationship crew because sloots gun sloot.
    - Finishing a degree at age 30 crew

ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mrc19888 View Post
    F
    Check PM brah

Unregistered Ninja MadNinjaSkills's Avatar
    MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My sister has stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. She was doing so well for the last year and a half and they just found it in the bones around her hip. She just had a few rounds of radiation there last week to combat it. She's always on my mind and I guess I can say saddens me to almost a depression. But I try to stay positive and hide how I feel because I don't want her to be sad I'm sad. Yeh know? I just try to see the light at the end of the tunnel. She may not live as long as she should, but we are all doing what we can to make sure she lives a happy life to the end. I hope someday I can afford to stay home for a bit if need be so I can take care of her when it's towards the end of her time.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mrc19888 View Post
    Feeling pulled between wanted to still be an early 20s something and just go out and live life and trying to cement myself into adulthood.
    Which is why in this generation the 20's are called emerging adulthood and our generation are called kidults.
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Huge "re-org" at work. For those not in the 9-5 yet, that's the bullchit way of saying a new middle manager came in and had to make themselves look good by restructuring (and cutting) tons of people. I'm all for efficiency but their changes have made things *less* effective for the remaining folks. It's actually increased workload by making things less efficient, now and in the long term. They cut some vital teams and pushed back the work on to everyone else. Teams who had specialized folks to do those tasks, the rest of us will never be able to do that work well (we're not specialized in it).

It's caused me a lot of stress. They cut around 150 people right before Christmas. I can survive just fine on savings if I was cut. Been actively looking & applying to other jobs; don't want to take a pay cut if I jump ship.

I just hate the feeling of walking into work everyday and something "new" is "announced". It's been going on 60 days. Sleeps been in the gutter and I'm exhausted from the increased work. Just doing some research on adaptogens and stress relief -- been trying to go stim free, but feel like I'm walking dead without Monster, caffeine.

Suggestions, boyos?

Hang in there

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rolling View Post
    the bad:
    28 with degree but no career and unemployed
    Feel really far behind compared to my peers
    broke
    chronic pain the past 4 years, spent all of my savings trying to correct it with doctors, chiropractors, physical therapy, etc.

On the bright side:
    Taught myself how to code and had one job offer, but holding out for a better opportunity
    love the city I live in
    good looking / girls are easy for me
    anxiety isn't nearly as bad as it used to be
    Dude you way unemployed but holding out on a job offer. I'd take that opportunity. Later you can do something else.
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000) DomainMaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MadNinjaSkills View Post
    My sister has stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. She was doing so well for the last year and a half and they just found it in the bones around her hip. She just had a few rounds of radiation there last week to combat it. She's always on my mind and I guess I can say saddens me to almost a depression. But I try to stay positive and hide how I feel because I don't want her to be sad I'm sad. Yeh know? I just try to see the light at the end of the tunnel. She may not live as long as she should, but we are all doing what we can to make sure she lives a happy life to the end. I hope someday I can afford to stay home for a bit if need be so I can take care of her when it's towards the end of her time.
    My mom had breast cancer and she found another lump in the opposite breast last week, so that has been on my mind as well. I hope your sister does well. Best wishes to your family I understand what you are going through.

Hodgetwins made me Alpha NeednOut's Avatar
    NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i cannot find a job in the USA .... i have been trying to emmigrate to the States for about a year now with no luck.

Originally Posted by Sanguivorant View Post
    Probably:

-Getting a good GPA for law school.
    -The uncertainty of getting an internship over the summer.
    -Quickly decreasing money, since the primary breadwinner in the family is out of a job because of the recession.

-No gf/FA status.
    There's a recession? Wasn't that in 2008?
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anxiety issues that im talking to a doctor about Wednesday
    a family issue I can't post about because I'm friends with some miscers IRL and don't want them knowing just yet until I process the news
    haven't hit the gym in 2 months feels bad man
    worrying about school and work
    *Over 6 foot crew*
    *Feel awkward when buying toilet paper crew*
    *Tells doctor I'm sexually active so doctor doesn't think I'm a loser crew*
    *Think life is a simulation crew*
    *Rap and R&B crew*
    *Viva La Stool crew*

Canadian brah, Lions, Tigers, Pistons , Wolverines and Leafs

Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - FWB of almost a year ended things with me last week. Didn't really hit me until a couple days ago when I was bored and alone in my apartment.
    - not happy with the way my life is turning out
    - no motivation or ambition

LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000) LMAOatYou is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No close male friends, just acquaintances since moving.
    Not getting out of the house enough on my days off.

otherwise life is pretty good

Unregistered Ninja MadNinjaSkills's Avatar
    MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DomainMaster View Post
    My mom had breast cancer and she found another lump in the opposite breast last week, so that has been on my mind as well. I hope your sister does well. Best wishes to your family I understand what you are going through.
    Thank you. I'll be keeping you and your mother in my thoughts and prayers! We'll be doing the AVON39 again this year in, hopes they find a cure some day, so families and those affected won't know these feels. <3

*will rep once off r/c

veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Taking on a new role as supervisor of my department. Not much support from senior leadership -- always understaffed and productivity is terrible.

Hoping to use it to get to the next tier of management, but it's going to be terribly difficult.
    August 2023:
    BW: 194
    B: 315 x 3, 225 x 14 (PR: 335)
    S: 315 x 2, 225 x 18 (PR's)
    DL: 405 x 1 (PR); Trap Bar DL: 405 x 1
    OHP: 185 x 3 (PR), 135 x 16
    Chins: 22(PR) Pushups: 83 (PR: 101)
    1 Mile: 6:45 (PR: 5:52)

gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    Dude you way unemployed but holding out on a job offer. I'd take that opportunity. Later you can do something else.
    Yeah take that ****. Make some $$$ and get it on your resume.

edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    living in a 3rd world country
    Always remember, that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Bosnian brah

Revived is just really nice. (+1000) Revived is just really nice. (+1000) Revived is just really nice. (+1000) Revived is just really nice. (+1000) Revived is just really nice. (+1000) Revived is just really nice. (+1000) Revived is just really nice. (+1000) Revived is just really nice. (+1000) Revived is just really nice. (+1000) Revived is just really nice. (+1000) Revived is just really nice. (+1000)
    -Thinning hair
    -Injuries that won't go away
    -Can't seem to finish school
    No gf (not fa)

Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    There's a recession? Wasn't that in 2008?
    I live near the oil Sands. The decrease in oil prices have really phucked up the economy here and worldwide for oil engineers.

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    we're all gonna make it

Teux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sanguivorant View Post
    I live near the oil Sands. The decrease in oil prices have really phucked up the economy here and worldwide for oil engineers.
    You out in Alberta?

Fellow stationary eng. checking in.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -No friends/family close by (recently moved). Have to get on a plane to see any friends/family I have
    -Obviously no social life outside of gym
    -Unhappy with my career path, granted I make decent money as a silver lining
    -I'm not 180 lb 6% at 5'10'' yet.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BIGGEST PROBLEM
    - "Fat brain" from being fat since I was like 12 or 13

"Fat brain" is a term I us to describe the thought patterns and behaviours that are ingrained in someone who has been fat from a young age.

HOW TO FIX IT
    - Honestly I have no fuking idea, it makes losing fat much harder than it needs to be
    Natty poverty maintenance crew

Actual economist crew

Austrian school crew

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not where I wanna be with my physique broke asf not successful 10k/day ceo yet even though those probably aren't real problems nothing is truly wrong with my life i'm just striving to do better so I generally feel unhappy since i'm displacement due to wanting to do better everything else is straight though decent family decent area etc just tired of not being ceo 10k/day cause life is boring without money can't buy anything go anywhere basically stuck doing things that are free which is straight but gets boring brb drawing & reading all day can't buy a guitar first world problems I guess

ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm fukkin hungry but didn't have time to get groceries yesterday. So it's either flavor blasted goldfish for lunch, or get off the misc and be productive.
    Broke both legs and ankles crew.
    Recover gains or die trying crew.

Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no gf
    no job
    low GPA
    pre arthritis/bursitis in shoulders
    skin conditions eczema back acne etc
    little to 0 social life
    Future PA
    Don't date sloots crew
    Rawdog Tinder crew
    LDAR

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get awared best friends are sports betting with shotty viet bookie that doesnt require money up front
    start paying attention to them
    really successful since i started paying attention to them
    group of 5 won over 43k in one week
    decide to join with one of my friends who was winning the biggest
    start week before CFB rivalry week
    MAC betting kills us
    rivalry week kills us, underdogs covered or straight up won in way too many match ups
    try to win back losses next week
    NBA betting starts with this bookie and friends decide to make money back that way before studying how the season has gone so far
    friend texts me the following week after all the paper work is done and awares me that we lost 26k split evenly between us
    still owe 9k
    cant by girlfriend engagement ring

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    MISC Strength Crew

LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Possibly not being able to join the AF because of my eyes
    Everything I post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously. It in no way reflects my viewpoints and/or morals.