Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Australia > USA

fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not aussi but can confirm Australia is a goat country

Ktlyntrvc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ktlyntrvc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ktlyntrvc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ktlyntrvc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ktlyntrvc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ktlyntrvc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ktlyntrvc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ktlyntrvc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ktlyntrvc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ktlyntrvc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ktlyntrvc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. Multiculturalism is so high here.
    2. Medicare and university you pay off later.
    3. Australians make the best memes.

MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    Clearly.

I'll say it one more time for you:

You guys banned guns, and you claim there's some benefit to this, right? OP points to a graph that shows the number of overall "gun related deaths" went down. Well. No ****. The overall number of murders did NOT go down however, and in fact it went up for a while, before leveling back off to where it was. So your gun ban didn't save any lives. You point out "But muh mass shootings went down!". Great. Those people still died (ie the same number of people still died, they just got murdered in another way).

Why do you think it's somehow better to get stabbed or beaten to death than to be shot? In all scenarios, you're dead.
    Perhaps you are dense? Our murder rate has plateaued since the gun ban even though our population is increasing. This is a good result IMO.

LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Australians are like the powerlifting community in the fitness world except for on a much larger scale.

Condescending, insecure, and take pride in stupid chit like a piece of land they had nothing to do with, have nothing to do with, a piece of land that would be just as functional with or without them.

smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Explain why the "mass" part matters. The overall number (ie how many murders per year) is the same, and went up for a while when they banned guns. I like how all you Aussie *******s are parroting the same bull****, or going immediately for adhom attacks, but none of you can refute my argument. None of you have even tried except OP, and I'd hardly call linking gun-related death statistics as "trying" to refute the fact that the murder rate in your country was not improved by banning guns.
    heres how to explain it we don't give a fuk about guns and don't think we need them because we don't have the mass paranoia that your country has

it's a non issue lol

rather just have a bloody tinny than shoot a kunt but that's just me m8

goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Remember when the US saved your ass in WW2...

/thread

smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000) smitty2250 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by goodyou1 View Post
    Remember when the US saved your ass in WW2...

/thread
    yes we all remember

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the only thing I can think of as being better in the US is the military is bigger. Which I guess is a good thing.

Originally Posted by LIFTplusHOCKEY View Post
    Australians are like the powerlifting community in the fitness world except for on a much larger scale.

Condescending, insecure, and take pride in stupid chit like a piece of land they had nothing to do with, have nothing to do with, a piece of land that would be just as functional with or without them.
    Not trying to take sides but this seems to fit America perfectly

goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000) goodyou1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by smitty2250 View Post
    yes we all remember
    ty men.

LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LIFTplusHOCKEY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    the only thing I can think of as being better in the US is the military is bigger. Which I guess is a good thing.

Not trying to take sides but this seems to fit America perfectly
    Fine, I'll agree to an extent. In an Australia vs. USA comparison only though, I'd say Australia edges out USA in that particular context.

My reasoning: how often do you see Americans creating threads online gloating about how much better they are than Australia? Rare. How often do you see Australians creating threads comparing themselves to USA? Often. I think it's a cope of sort. Everything about everyone's culture especially in white countries is based on the USA. Everyone in Australia knows Brad Pitt, The Avengers, The Hangover, Selena Gomez, etc. etc. yet no one cares about other white countries culture as much as people do about America's. So it would drive a lot of insecurity.

Americans seem pretty insecure as well and act all alpha and tough over a piece of land but the difference is the world gives them chit for it - a lot. Australians on pretty much any internet forum act just like the Americans are stereotyped to but don't get a bad rep. So you kinda feel for the Americans in this case.

Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Aussieland is cool, having a place in Gold Coast wouldn't be too shabby

lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Clearly.

I'll say it one more time for you:

You guys banned guns, and you claim there's some benefit to this, right? OP points to a graph that shows the number of overall "gun related deaths" went down. Well. No ****. The overall number of murders did NOT go down however, and in fact it went up for a while, before leveling back off to where it was. So your gun ban didn't save any lives. You point out "But muh mass shootings went down!". Great. Those people still died (ie the same number of people still died, they just got murdered in another way).

Why do you think it's somehow better to get stabbed or beaten to death than to be shot? In all scenarios, you're dead.
    I take your point, however the rate of all homicides has gone down. Albeit not immediately after the guns laws, it was 2 years later. You and I could only speculate as to why that is the case, but the fact remains the rate has dropped.

See here. http://www.aic.gov.au/statistics/homicide.html

Point 2.

You infer the same people or same number of people would die with or without guns. This is a logical fallacy. You are assuming that if somebody wants to murder another person, they would do it with or without a gun.

However, if I wanted to murder or commit mass murder, how could i possibly do it without a gun? We do not have the mass shootings from some psychologically deranged kid with access to semi-auto weapons because they can't get them.
    Simply because of this fact, we have decreased the number of people that could be killed in that scenario or maybe prevented it at all.

By using gun control we have eliminated the risk of the above scenario occurring.

Your argument therefore would only hold if "It's only worth banning guns if all murders are prevented" I'm sure you will agree this is not a logical position to hold. It is always worth controlling risk wherever you can, and controlling the number of firearms definitely reduces the probability of a form of homicide.

So while I understand your point of view, it's rather illogical. You jump to many logical fallacies which are simply wrong.
    Last edited by lukeaye; 09-07-2016 at 09:44 PM.

Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lukeaye View Post
    Let me tell you why.

1. I've seen all you so called "chads" posting your 8/10's from Tinder and chit and let me tell you down under those 8/10's are more like 6/10's. We are a more bootiful race of people therefore we produce better looking wimmenz
    2. We have no guns, pretty self explanatory
    3. Drinking during the day is socially acceptable. We put on a BBQ and have beers and its chill as fuark for any age. You kents do it during the day and your a bunch of wannabe college frat boys.
    4. We have a big ass reef and the worlds biggest rock.
    5. Our animals are way deadlier and we grow up in this dangerous environment. This makes us more adaptable and hones our survival instincts, therefore more alpha
    6. 42% of your country likes Donald Trump, 100% of our country think that's phucking bonkers. Ya'll phucking crazy
    7. China would have beers with us, but 100% would not have beers with you
    8. We don't dress up as Armadillos in sporting competitions
    9. We don't need no walls, we got a giant ass moat and a servant Country (Phillipines) to keep out illegals. Alpha strategy from Alpha politicians.

Ya'll Jelly, Ya'll want to come here. GTFO

/thread no discussion required
    how would a sexy young brown guy like myself fair out there with the Hbbs ?
    Man Utd cru
    LTC cru
    "They'll be singing Kumbaya to the beat pulse of my cock" - jbw. circa 2011

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fine, I'll agree to an extent. In an Australia vs. USA comparison only though, I'd say Australia edges out USA in that particular context.

My reasoning: how often do you see Americans creating threads online gloating about how much better they are than Australia? Rare. How often do you see Australians creating threads comparing themselves to USA? Often. I think it's a cope of sort. Everything about everyone's culture especially in white countries is based on the USA. Everyone in Australia knows Brad Pitt, The Avengers, The Hangover, Selena Gomez, etc. etc. yet no one cares about other white countries culture as much as people do about America's. So it would drive a lot of insecurity.

Americans seem pretty insecure as well and act all alpha and tough over a piece of land but the difference is the world gives them chit for it - a lot. Australians on pretty much any internet forum act just like the Americans are stereotyped to but don't get a bad rep. So you kinda feel for the Americans in this case.
    Seriously? It's trolling, and it always works because there are so many insecure USA brahs that ****ing bite the bait

cixelsidCDN is a name known to all. (+5000) cixelsidCDN is a name known to all. (+5000) cixelsidCDN is a name known to all. (+5000) cixelsidCDN is a name known to all. (+5000) cixelsidCDN is a name known to all. (+5000) cixelsidCDN is a name known to all. (+5000) cixelsidCDN is a name known to all. (+5000) cixelsidCDN is a name known to all. (+5000) cixelsidCDN is a name known to all. (+5000) cixelsidCDN is a name known to all. (+5000) cixelsidCDN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Strangelydrunk View Post
    Aussieland is cool, having a place in Gold Coast wouldn't be too shabby
    I'd suggest getting a condo on the first few floors.
    Yankees|Giants|Knicks|Maple Leafs|ChelseaFC|CelticFC
    S&P
    973 --> 416

Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Seriously? It's trolling, and it always works because there are so many insecure USA brahs that ****ing bite the bait
    that's another perspective. To be fair there's lots of UK miscers here too and Canadian miscers and we never really bother. I'm not disagreeing that USA brahs are insecure though lol.

Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythenthefang is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Australia is just the fake New Zealand

/thread
    Natty poverty maintenance crew

Actual economist crew

Austrian school crew

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I swear the loudest drunkest most annoying people I've met while traveling have been Aussies.

I've never actually been to Australia though so I'll withhold actual opinions of the country until then.

lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by theRealGriNC View Post
    I swear the loudest drunkest most annoying people I've met while traveling have been Aussies.

I've never actually been to Australia though so I'll withhold actual opinions of the country until then.
    I think that could be a fair point

MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000) MadDocker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mythenthefang View Post

/thread
    Un Zud? The most Eastern state of Australia.

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think that could be a fair point
    I was told that due to everything being cheaper for y'all everyone goes crazy.

AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chezdon View Post
    Australian women are rank loud mouthed whores.
    Agreed. Australian women are feminist and pretty masculine. I'm hoping to meet someone from o/s.

Originally Posted by andyray View Post
    currently living in sydney, it's fuking chit

pretentious kunts everywhere
    And expensive. I want to move away from here so badly.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable". - Socrates

**No LDAR Crew**
    **Milo Yiannopolous Crew**
    **Jordan B. Peterson Crew**

beep boop beep boop phaggotron5000's Avatar
    phaggotron5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phaggotron5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phaggotron5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phaggotron5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phaggotron5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phaggotron5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phaggotron5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phaggotron5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phaggotron5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phaggotron5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phaggotron5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Aussies are pretty cool I'll admit it.

Who wants to have a beer with China though, no thanks.
    "Usher classifies his women into three categories: Bishes he got with, bishes he's getting with, and bishes he gon' get with. Which one is she Chris?" --Stewie Griffin

Originally Posted by Mythenthefang View Post

/thread
    what's a New Zealand?

BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAlBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AwkwardRetard View Post
    Agreed. Australian women are feminist .
    Srs? American colleges are far worse on the SJW/Feminist movement Australia seems like the lucky country with all the recent feminist/sjw bullsh*t

CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Let me tell you why.

1. I've seen all you so called "chads" posting your 8/10's from Tinder and chit and let me tell you down under those 8/10's are more like 6/10's. We are a more bootiful race of people therefore we produce better looking wimmenz
    2. We have no guns, pretty self explanatory
    3. Drinking during the day is socially acceptable. We put on a BBQ and have beers and its chill as fuark for any age. You kents do it during the day and your a bunch of wannabe college frat boys.
    4. We have a big ass reef and the worlds biggest rock.
    5. Our animals are way deadlier and we grow up in this dangerous environment. This makes us more adaptable and hones our survival instincts, therefore more alpha
    6. 42% of your country likes Donald Trump, 100% of our country think that's phucking bonkers. Ya'll phucking crazy
    7. China would have beers with us, but 100% would not have beers with you
    8. We don't dress up as Armadillos in sporting competitions
    9. We don't need no walls, we got a giant ass moat and a servant Country (Phillipines) to keep out illegals. Alpha strategy from Alpha politicians.

Ya'll Jelly, Ya'll want to come here. GTFO

/thread no discussion required
    I agree with everything but don't you mean Indonesia and PNG lol?

However Kiwi's are cooler than Aussies, too many racist bogan *******s here
    Reps for life: PjzBoozer

"85% of people on the internet are 7-7.5 inches and the other 15% are 8+"
    - ODYSSEUSBRAH"

"The right woman can make you a millionaire...but only if you're a already a billionaire."

*I've never had a gf, you dont understand my pain, you should feel my pain crew* (Aware?)

AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigAlBrah View Post
    Srs? American colleges are far worse on the SJW/Feminist movement Australia seems like the lucky country with all the recent feminist/sjw bullsh*t
    No, it's here. Just ignore the Youtube channel's name.

Also,

http://www.vice.com/read/feminism-to...-subject-vgtrn
    Last edited by AwkwardRetard; 09-08-2016 at 12:53 AM.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable". - Socrates

**No LDAR Crew**
    **Milo Yiannopolous Crew**
    **Jordan B. Peterson Crew**

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    ya'll mafakkas just got internet a couple of years ago and most of you have to go to internet cafes to get on our Murican Misc...

[youtube]JG
    Also lol at your oppressive government not allowing you to have guns and lol at your cost of living because everything has to be imported.
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

Originally Posted by TheCore84 View Post
    Also lol at your oppressive government not allowing you to have guns and lol at your cost of living because everything has to be imported.
    What function does a gun serve for somebody who lives in a non-rural area? Or a war zone?

aware me please

AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000)

I can confirm as an Australian we have an insecurity complex, Its cultural cringe at its finest.
    When will I learn...

*Napolean complex crew*
    * <6'0 manlet crew*