Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    Don't feel that way man!! You are one heck of a rep. Any company would be very lucky to have you.
    Originally Posted by Cheftepesh View Post
    Was thinking the same thing.
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Agreed. BBB has always been a positive member for as long as I can remember.
    Originally Posted by cory2731 View Post
    go for it, Buddy! throw an application in....you would do a great job.
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    put in an app brother you will be sad you missed out on the shot that doesnt come around often.
    Wow was not expecting that kind of support. I will put in an application later today when i get off work.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    Wow was not expecting that kind of support. I will put in an application later today when i get off work.
    going to hold you to that
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Rare opportunity to work with a great team and awesome and generous company! Good luck everyone! In for support.

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Years Working out: 13 Years. I started when I was 17 years old in the summer of 2003 before my senior year in high school started. I used to be skinny and only weighed 100 pounds. I still trained Jiu-Jitsu but I wanted to get stronger so I started hitting the gym and I fell in love the first week I was going to my gym. 2 months into working out I was eating all day long, drinking 2 gallons of water a day and I started my senior year at 120 pounds. I eventually stopped doing Jiu-Jitsu because I just wanted to look like Ronnie Coleman, Dexter Jackson and Lee Priest. I started to workout even harder after girls started noticing me more and even guys came to me for tips.
    It was not until summer of 2009 while doing medical for my green card that I found that I had tuberculosis and had to do a treatment for 12 months that I started eating better. My doctor told me that I had to stop eating certain food and drinking soda while on medication. So I finally started reading up on nutrition and diets. I was 150 pounds soft but when 2010 came around I was 160 and so much leaner and defined than all the years before. I started at 13, I am now 30 years old and don’t plan on ever stopping until my body can’t lift a single 5 pound plate/dumbbell anymore.

Years on the board: Came here in September of 2008 just lurked and read about different workouts and supplements. I finally registered November of 2008 to ask about a certain product and I got heavily flamed for buying and using a product that I did not know what was for. Didn't post anything after that, until 2009 when I found out about the whole tuberculosis and was more curious about nutrition.

Sections I post on the boards: Supplements, Supplement Help out and Company Promo. I lurk the MMA forum every now and then as well as the Nutrition page. When there is a big deal going on in soccer I post there as well (but ever since Brazil lost 7x1 in the World Cup I stayed away).

Credential, Supplement knowledge and Training certifications: None, some and none. Honest as I can be, I have no credentials but I do know a bit about supplement knowledge, not as much as most here but just enough. Ever since I got “neg raped” by my first post here on the forums I actually research and try to learn as much as I can about a product and the ingredients before I put it in my own body and when I don't know I would ask someone for help to explain it better to me. I have only applied to be a company representative twice before, TSN and UPS, 2 companies I actually like. I didn't get it. But then I got an offer and I was a rep for Inner Armour for almost 2 years before I stepped down because I had joined the Military and was super busy at the time. I was approached for a rep position since I left Inner Armour but no company that I actually was into it and heavy used their products. I did reach out to 2 companies I love but got a no because they were full, no harm in asking.

No training certification either. But before we deployed I was put in charge of morning PT for our platoon. All we did before was run and a lot of guys were getting weak and complaining that it was not making them strong. So I was put in charge of Weight Lifting and cardio. For a month, I had to come up with different routines for our 2 and half hours of PT in the morning. After we left Jersey for real infantry training, we would do the usual 4 am run in the morning all over again and then go all day with training and power points. At 5 pm I would eat, wait an hour for food to digest and go to the gym. Eventually, after a week, 6 guys started going with me and before we left overseas of the 30 guys, 25 were coming to workout after our long ass days. We deployed and while overseas I still had a lot of the guys come to me for a workout routine and a diet, and many asked me for supplement suggestions to bulk up and drop the fat so they could be lean. Had to teach them about nutrition and supplements. When we came back after a year many were crazy strong, big and a few dropped the fat and were looking a lot leaner, many still text me every week asking about a good supplement and meals for a clean bulk and what not.

I started school for business management only because the school around me did not offer Nutrition as it was what I really wanted to study. Eventually, I will find a school or even do online classes for a minor in Nutrition.

What brought me to the board?
    I used to post a lot of WWE forums. I knew what forums were for and eventually when I started working out this guy Steve who was teaching me a lot at the gym told me to come to bodybuilding.com and register for an account on the forums so I could get in touch with guys that worked out and did this for a living. So I came, got flamed for asking a question, lurked and read a lot about what supplements did, bulking, leaning, working out and nutrition. I was actually learning more about bodybuilding than I ever did by just reading magazines so I stayed and never left.

What inspires me to lift?
    Growing up I just wanted to look like Arnold, Stallone and Van Damme but had no idea how to do that. Once I started working out and I found that I could actually grow muscles and be big I thought I want to be as huge as Ronnie, have abs like Dexter and Lee Priest's arms. I was told it was impossible that I did not have the genetics and found out I did not have the $$ to be like that. So my inspiration came back to looking like Stallone, Van Damme, Arnold on his younger years, I worked as hard as I could in the gym(nowhere near as hard as Ronnie and those other guys but I pictured myself doing so). I remember seeing my first bicep vein and getting so excited that after that I realized I loved working out and getting stronger. I didn't care that I could look like Ronnie I just wanted to get as muscular and strong as my body would let me and live a healthy lifestyle. I always wanted to be a police officer since I was a kid and I remember seeing a photo of Ronnie as a cop and did not believe it until I saw his video. There was my role model, he was huge and a cop! I see so many police officers out there who are overweight and can't even get out of their patrol car without passing out. I want to be jacked and a police officer, I believe an example should be set, especially police officers who are a lot of kid’s heroes.

Most importantly why do I want to be a part of MuscleTech?
    I want to be part of MuscleTech because when I first started working out and had money saved to buy supplements I always had the old school products at home, Gakic, Leukic and Cell-Tech. I will never forget the day that the owner of the gym I used to go told me "yo pimp, I'm going to give you 3 tips, these are free by the way, start eating a lot more than you already do and remember, if eat chicken and you will look like a chicken, eat beef and you will look like a bull. 2 Buy cell-tech so you can actually put on some weight and don't look like a girl. And do yourself a favor and shave that afro of yours, it's ugly I'm sure you don't have a gf because of it." That was my first experience MuscleTech and I'm sure a lot other people's first experience with MT was with Cell-Tech. I know the products, I use the products, and I love and constantly use Anabolic Halo and the other chocolate proteins (nitro and phase 8) because they are hands down best-tasting chocolate proteins out there, as well as the other products. I turned my mom to hydroxycut and she is always on it. I always tell friends to use Cell-Tech when they ask me what they should do to put on weight. To conclude, who wouldn't want to be part of one of the biggest supplement company in the world? I definitely do! I don't know if MT already has a Brazilian on the team but life is so much better when you have a Brazilian around.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    Years Working out....
    That's a solid, quality app for a solid, quality bro.
    - Axis Labs Forum Rep -
    Insane Pumps! - Hemodraulix Powdered Version Now Available in the BB.com store!
    Axis Labs Store - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html - use code AXIS3 for 10% off Axis Labs Products!

IG: agroupthink

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [QUOTE=brazilianbadboy;1427681851]Years Working out: 13 Years. I started when I was 17 years old in the summer of 2003 before my senior year in high school started. I used to be skinny and only weighed 100 pounds. I still trained Jiu-Jitsu but I wanted to get stronger so I started hitting the gym and I fell in love the first week I was going to my gym. 2 months into working out I was eating all day long, drinking 2 gallons of water a day and I started my senior year at 120 pounds. I eventually stopped doing Jiu-Jitsu because I just wanted to look like Ronnie Coleman, Dexter Jackson and Lee Priest. I started to workout even harder after girls started noticing me more and even guys came to me for tips.
    It was not until summer of 2009 while doing medical for my green card that I found that I had tuberculosis and had to do a treatment for 12 months that I started eating better. My doctor told me that I had to stop eating certain food and drinking soda while on medication. So I finally started reading up on nutrition and diets. I was 150 pounds soft but when 2010 came around I was 160 and so much leaner and defined than all the years before. I started at 13, I am now 30 years old and don’t plan on ever stopping until my body can’t lift a single 5 pound plate/dumbbell anymore.

Years on the board: Came here in September of 2008 just lurked and read about different workouts and supplements. I finally registered November of 2008 to ask about a certain product and I got heavily flamed for buying and using a product that I did not know what was for. Didn't post anything after that, until 2009 when I found out about the whole tuberculosis and was more curious about nutrition.

Sections I post on the boards: Supplements, Supplement Help out and Company Promo. I lurk the MMA forum every now and then as well as the Nutrition page. When there is a big deal going on in soccer I post there as well (but ever since Brazil lost 7x1 in the World Cup I stayed away).

Credential, Supplement knowledge and Training certifications: None, some and none. Honest as I can be, I have no credentials but I do know a bit about supplement knowledge, not as much as most here but just enough. Ever since I got “neg raped” by my first post here on the forums I actually research and try to learn as much as I can about a product and the ingredients before I put it in my own body and when I don't know I would ask someone for help to explain it better to me. I have only applied to be a company representative twice before, TSN and UPS, 2 companies I actually like. I didn't get it. But then I got an offer and I was a rep for Inner Armour for almost 2 years before I stepped down because I had joined the Military and was super busy at the time. I was approached for a rep position since I left Inner Armour but no company that I actually was into it and heavy used their products. I did reach out to 2 companies I love but got a no because they were full, no harm in asking.

No training certification either. But before we deployed I was put in charge of morning PT for our platoon. All we did before was run and a lot of guys were getting weak and complaining that it was not making them strong. So I was put in charge of Weight Lifting and cardio. For a month, I had to come up with different routines for our 2 and half hours of PT in the morning. After we left Jersey for real infantry training, we would do the usual 4 am run in the morning all over again and then go all day with training and power points. At 5 pm I would eat, wait an hour for food to digest and go to the gym. Eventually, after a week, 6 guys started going with me and before we left overseas of the 30 guys, 25 were coming to workout after our long ass days. We deployed and while overseas I still had a lot of the guys come to me for a workout routine and a diet, and many asked me for supplement suggestions to bulk up and drop the fat so they could be lean. Had to teach them about nutrition and supplements. When we came back after a year many were crazy strong, big and a few dropped the fat and were looking a lot leaner, many still text me every week asking about a good supplement and meals for a clean bulk and what not.

I started school for business management only because the school around me did not offer Nutrition as it was what I really wanted to study. Eventually, I will find a school or even do online classes for a minor in Nutrition.

What brought me to the board?
    I used to post a lot of WWE forums. I knew what forums were for and eventually when I started working out this guy Steve who was teaching me a lot at the gym told me to come to bodybuilding.com and register for an account on the forums so I could get in touch with guys that worked out and did this for a living. So I came, got flamed for asking a question, lurked and read a lot about what supplements did, bulking, leaning, working out and nutrition. I was actually learning more about bodybuilding than I ever did by just reading magazines so I stayed and never left.

What inspires me to lift?
    Growing up I just wanted to look like Arnold, Stallone and Van Damme but had no idea how to do that. Once I started working out and I found that I could actually grow muscles and be big I thought I want to be as huge as Ronnie, have abs like Dexter and Lee Priest's arms. I was told it was impossible that I did not have the genetics and found out I did not have the $$ to be like that. So my inspiration came back to looking like Stallone, Van Damme, Arnold on his younger years, I worked as hard as I could in the gym(nowhere near as hard as Ronnie and those other guys but I pictured myself doing so). I remember seeing my first bicep vein and getting so excited that after that I realized I loved working out and getting stronger. I didn't care that I could look like Ronnie I just wanted to get as muscular and strong as my body would let me and live a healthy lifestyle. I always wanted to be a police officer since I was a kid and I remember seeing a photo of Ronnie as a cop and did not believe it until I saw his video. There was my role model, he was huge and a cop! I see so many police officers out there who are overweight and can't even get out of their patrol car without passing out. I want to be jacked and a police officer, I believe an example should be set, especially police officers who are a lot of kid’s heroes.

Most importantly why do I want to be a part of MuscleTech?
    I want to be part of MuscleTech because when I first started working out and had money saved to buy supplements I always had the old school products at home, Gakic, Leukic and Cell-Tech. I will never forget the day that the owner of the gym I used to go told me "yo pimp, I'm going to give you 3 tips, these are free by the way, start eating a lot more than you already do and remember, if eat chicken and you will look like a chicken, eat beef and you will look like a bull. 2 Buy cell-tech so you can actually put on some weight and don't look like a girl. And do yourself a favor and shave that afro of yours, it's ugly I'm sure you don't have a gf because of it." That was my first experience MuscleTech and I'm sure a lot other people's first experience with MT was with Cell-Tech. I know the products, I use the products, and I love and constantly use Anabolic Halo and the other chocolate proteins (nitro and phase 8) because they are hands down best-tasting chocolate proteins out there, as well as the other products. I turned my mom to hydroxycut and she is always on it. I always tell friends to use Cell-Tech when they ask me what they should do to put on weight. To conclude, who wouldn't want to be part of one of the biggest supplement company in the world? I definitely do! I don't know if MT already has a Brazilian on the team but life is so much better when you have a Brazilian around.
    [/QUOTE

Glad to see your app in.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alright, some progress...lets keep them coming.

Make BlueRev work!

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for support as well! Great opportunity.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    US/Canadaland only?
    Strong & Unstable

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by compan View Post
    Both Anthony21 and Stan are great reps. Throwing in my support for both of them.
    Thanks man!

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    US/Canadaland only?
    if you are interested put in an app. in the past we have only been from those two countries but nothing saying it has to be that way.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd like to voice my support for BBB!

He is a great dude who knows a lot about supplements and training and I know he would do a great job. I think he would be and outstanding addition to the MT team.
    Last edited by blw070473; 03-05-2016 at 07:42 PM.

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great opportunity here and some great apps in already, good luck all!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

keep those apps and PMs coming . this is an opportunity that doesnt come around often.

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Surprised there aren't more apps. Solid company so I was expecting a hell of a lot of applicants to sort from this morning.
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by compan View Post
    Both Anthony21 and Stan are great reps. Throwing in my support for both of them.
    Thanks a lot Compan I appreciate that. Hope you're having a good weekend.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    App in later
    Strong & Unstable

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    US/Canadaland only?
    Correct.
    At this time it would be a spot for only Canada and U.S. but if you want to throw in an app from a different country we will consider it.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Correct.
    At this time it would be a spot for only Canada and U.S. but if you want to throw in an app from a different country we will consider it.
    That's classy.

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What happened to Dewey? I always appreciated his feedback and honesty.

Sorry I can't delete but I was informed why Dewey isn't around, his great attitude, knowledge, and helpfulness will be missed on the boards. My condolences to his family.
    Last edited by ubernoob; 03-06-2016 at 05:15 PM.
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Years Working out: 2-3 years. I stepped into the gym for the first time 3 years ago, but as most people start out - I didn't know what I was doing. I really starting lifting roughly 2 years ago and within this past year my lifts have dramatically increased and can't wait to see where they are in the years to come!

Years on the board: April 2013 - Beginning of my journey.

Sections I post on the boards: Female Bodybuilding, Supplements, Female Misc, Company Promo, & more.

Credential, Supplement knowledge and Training certifications: In terms of credentials, I currently do not have any. I am passionate about the fitness and health industry so I actively am reading and researching anything and everything I can. I hold a great deal of knowledge when it comes to supplementation and how it impacts your success in reaching your goals. I closely follow many fitness athletes and coaches on social media which allows me to stay up to date on new ideas, products, methods, and science in order to better align myself to reach my goals. This industry is growing at an exponential rate and you have to stay on top of things to get ahead!

What brought me to the board? I spent a good amount of time on the website itself, and once I discovered the forum.. it sealed the deal. There are so many knowledgeable people that are willing to offer help to those who have questions and need input. Everyone is different and one way does not work for everyone. By offering advice and looking at others success', you can adjust your plan where it lacks.

"Be stubborn about your goal, and flexible about your methods."

What inspires me to lift? Simple - to be better. Each morning you have the choice to sleep with your dreams or get up and chase them. I don't want to live a mediocre life, or be known as average. I have goals and I set out plans in order to reach them. I was recently told that my body is 'unfair' and it struck a nerve. It IS fair, I earned this body. It's a constant battle. It can't be bought, it can't be given to you, and you can't hold onto it without constant work. There is always something that can be improved and that's what I love. My body is the only place I have to live for the rest of my life, and I'll be damned to not take care of it.

Most importantly why do I want to be a part of MuscleTech? MuscleTech is one of the most prestigious companies in the health and fitness industry. Not only are they well known, but their products sell themselves. With high quality ingredients, proven results, and a growing line, it would be an absolute honor to represent such a great company. This is the first time I have applied to become a rep, and I am doing so because I stand so strongly behind the company, the products, and what they stand for. I believe so many can benefit from MuscleTech's supplements and would love to be able to help others reach their fitness and health goals.

@makenzie_costley
    _____
    Pn1 Certified Nutrition Coach
    ISSA Certified CFT
    Instagram: @makenzie_costley
    www.makenziecostley.com

Monday morning kick start

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A lot of awesome applications in!

Originally Posted by Cheftepesh View Post
    Name: Dan

Years Working out: I have been training for over twenty years. I started really training at 18. I became more serious about it when I started powerlifting in my mid twenties. At this time I began my certifications in fitness. I currently hold 9 separate certifications. They include CPT, PFT, nutrition, core specialist and a few others. I have trained people in multiple gyms. I currently train between my own home gym and a world gym.

Years on the boards: I have been on the boards for the last 9 years. I got on the boards as I wanted to know more about training and nutrition. I am kind of an infomanic. I posted in several section including nutrition, misc., supplements and training.

What qualifies you and why muscletech: I have spent the last seven years repping for different companies. I started as a rep for AAEFX. After a year I took over as the lead rep. When I left their program I took over as lead of Formutech. I spent over a year with them, until they stepped away from that program. I them started with Prime. I was with Prime since they were on the boards and was lead for them for over a year. The recently left BB.com. I feel that I would be a good fit for Muscletech because I believe in the brand. When I get involved with a company I choose the one very carefully as I like to work for companies whose products I would use and believe in to recommend to clients, family and friends. Muscletech has been around for a long time and I have used several of their products. I study all products that I use so I have a full understanding of what ingredients are and how they would effect my body.

Inspiration: My brother got me into lifting and to this day is one of my biggest inspirations. He taught me that when you in the gym its you verse you. The other person who gets my motivated is my son. At 3 he has some delays. He takes on his therapy with a smile and loves pushing himself each time he is asked to. When in the gym I have learned to push myself and take on every new weight with energy and the knowledge that if he can I can. He never backs down and I can't as well because I know he's watching me.
    Daniel is great people, a good friend and very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and quick to respond. It was great getting to work with him.

He would make a solid rep for MuscleTech.
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's what I'm talking about...looking like some solid applications thus far.

Looking forward to working with whomever is selected!!!

Let's keep this poppin. Great chance to work with some great people.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking forward to the results. Best of luck to those that applied.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

A last bump for the winners

It's two quiet in here.

I am very surprised that not many people haven't applied for this chance. I guess BlueRev is getting flooded with PMs lol.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

People don't know a good thing when the see it.