Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by time4muscles View Post
    says the man from florida. who ever said u have to cheer for the team closest to where you live?
    I LIVE in Florida NOW. Im born and raised in New England.
    I moved here 5 years ago.
    Sorry if my post was hostile. Its not YOU directly. But being a Sox fan I have endured the BS from "Yankees" fans my whole life. Most of these people are fans cause the Yankees are THE team. Most titles etc... Tell me this then. You dont support the team closest to where you live. Why the Yankees for you then? You tell me its got NOTHING to do with the 26 world titles. Why not support Atlanta,Chicago,Tampa, etc.... ? See my point?

NO offense to YOU directly. I dont know you at all. I dont have a problem with you. My post was hostile but mostly in jest. So I apologize if you took it personally.
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

Misc Veteran Since '06 Le Derek's Avatar
    Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RedSoxfan1978 View Post
    Sorry if my post was hostile. Its not YOU directly. But being a Sox fan I have endured the BS from "Yankees" fans my whole life. Most of these people are fans cause the Yankees are THE team. Most titles etc... Tell me this then. You dont support the team closest to where you live. Why the Yankees for you then? You tell me its got NOTHING to do with the 26 world titles. Why not support Atlanta,Chicago,Tampa, etc.... ? See my point?

NO offense to YOU directly. I dont know you at all. I dont have a problem with you. My post was hostile but mostly in jest. So I apologize if you took it personally.
    haha it is pretty funny...even though in not from new england i like the sox because of the style of play, and the "idiot" personality of the team...and im no bandwagon fan either i liked them wayyyyy before their 2004 world series win

this asshat probably heard 26 championships and said "yep thats my team"
    I actually live in South Florida

*Keto Guy*

RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its all good man. I both see and respect your points. My comment about Manny being "the center of attention" was wrong now that I think about it. I doubt I'll ever really like him, but as long as he can get through another season without requesting a trade and drives in another 120+ runs I'm okay with him.

As for Roger: I think he will definitely play this year. It's sad to say, but whichever team has the better shot of winning it all (Sox or Yanks, probably not the Stros...the Cubbies or Cards will take the NL Central) will be where he lands. How I miss the days of team loyalty...

As for Timlin: All I meant was that I like him, not that he's a great reliever or anything. Some days he is great, others he is absolutely terrible...just like any other mid-reliever in the majors. I just like him because he looks like a tough SOB--dirt on his cap, usually with a lip in and scowling.

I didn't mention it before, but Beckett scares me as a starter. I remember when he & AJ Burnett were both being touted in Florida as two of the best young fireballers in baseball...five years ago. Poor guy can never stay healthy though. Seems after 1/2 a season he always gets blisters and has all kinds of other wierd issues that affect his pitching. Hopefully that is not the case this year.

Originally Posted by noredr View Post
    it would be ill if roger comes to us but i dont see it....i think if he doesnt play for the astros he'd play for us sooner than the yanks but he might not even play

idunno about timlin...hes getting old....second half of last season he sucked...gave up made homerunes...leads....etc....some were saying he had pitched too much since he was playing in the World baseball classic

we wouldnt be **** withiout manny....think about it....would you pitch to ortiz if manny wasnt behind him?? noooo

and nobody hits behind manny and he still does nasty

his complaining doesnt bother me...im not management...hes a weird dude....we all have our problems...id rather be complain a lil and not go past that then to be caught doing roids or some****

and center of attention is the last thing manny wants...whens the last time you saw him accept an interview? whens the last time you actually heard him say something and not just read that he supposedly said something

im not trying to attack you i just disagree with some of your points....

red sox

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VTBuffZete View Post

I didn't mention it before, but Beckett scares me as a starter. I remember when he & AJ Burnett were both being touted in Florida as two of the best young fireballers in baseball...five years ago. Poor guy can never stay healthy though. Seems after 1/2 a season he always gets blisters and has all kinds of other wierd issues that affect his pitching. Hopefully that is not the case this year.
    beckett didnt miss a start last year for the first time ever in his career, he also allowed 200 something home runs
    you can boast about anything if it?s all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast.

ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what was it? a 7 game sweep last year vs. the YANKS?!?!
    "The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"

skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this is goin to be a "pissin match" type thread

go red sox.

Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Le Derek View Post

btw are tickets hard to get a hold of for spring training games in ft meyers??
    I was in Florida a few years ago for spring training and it was next to impossible to score tickets. I only went to one game at Ft. Myers, but we went to a few "away" games to watch the Sox play in other parks. ST games are fun though...

Another solid outing from Curt yesterday: 3 1/3 innings, two hits, 1 run (HR), 1 K and 1 BB. Threw 48 pitches.

Beckett gets his first start of the spring today...

I don't neg anymore...rly Negatron617's Avatar
    Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    beckett's problem is he only has 2 pitches...you might be able to get away with that in the NL but not the AL with all the power lineups like the Yanks, Jays, Rangers...
    his breakin ball is nasty but if its not falling for strikes batters can just sit on the fastball and Beckett oes throw hard so he provides alot of the power...if you could get a changeup oof have curt show him how to throw the split finger then he'd be the real deal
    but relying on 2 pitches....and mostly a fastball with not too much movement is is downfall
    Pap relies on his fastball alot but his fastball moves like a muthaphucka so its easy to not get good wood on it
    i didnt like the pineiro signin....look at his stats....down down down every single year....
    ☆$★♠☆ BiG-BaLLiN ☆♠★$☆

brb trainin' glutes JeRSeY KiD 3's Avatar
    JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Last edited by JeRSeY KiD 3; 03-05-2007 at 08:30 AM.
    My AAEFX Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=446200781#post446200781

Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnny Cakes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A-Rod as Superman? That's funny. Too bad his most memorable postseason moment is hitting a 60 foot dribbler down the right field line, then trying to swat the ball away like a Girl Scout.

No Yankee fans allowed in here, sry...

Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LMAO!!!!!!
    yo that **** is hilarious...lololol
    i wish i could rep you again

here why i dont like yankee fans
    most of them are not from NY which means when deciding to pick who they will root for they go for the team which is most popular and historically has the most wins
    jersey kid thought hey let me be a dick ryder and jump on the yankees bandwagon cuz they have won the most of any team and spend the most money to ensure they win....which they havent
    let the yankees go on a 80+ championless streak like the red sox did and you'll see millions of "yankees fans" no longer represent their team....they'll switch over to the next most popular team or wait til the yanks do good again
    keep it real buddyand you should hate curt.....he ****ted on the yankees as a red sock with a red sock and as a diamondback...you shoould def hate him
    ☆$★♠☆ BiG-BaLLiN ☆♠★$☆

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    beckett's problem is he only has 2 pitches...you might be able to get away with that in the NL but not the AL with all the power lineups like the Yanks, Jays, Rangers...
    his breakin ball is nasty but if its not falling for strikes batters can just sit on the fastball and Beckett oes throw hard so he provides alot of the power...if you could get a changeup oof have curt show him how to throw the split finger then he'd be the real deal
    but relying on 2 pitches....and mostly a fastball with not too much movement is is downfall
    Pap relies on his fastball alot but his fastball moves like a muthaphucka so its easy to not get good wood on it
    i didnt like the pineiro signin....look at his stats....down down down every single year....
    to be fair the only reason pap relied on his fastball last year was because he was closing and there was no point to throwin much else, this year he'll bust out his slider and breaking ball a lot more and he will be effective I swear hes gona be the ace of the staff.

Not gonna lie those photo of schilling were pretty funny

also Lester pitched yesterday which considering what hes gone through the last 9 months is pretty incredible really.
    you can boast about anything if it?s all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast.

Beantown Goon - ST dot Boston03G35's Avatar
    Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just went through an ongoing thread I have on another forum for some pics...

enjoy Boston Peoples

I got you babe Remix Song

For those of us who are longing too
    We have this curse put on us by Babe Ruth
    To those of you who think it’s true,
    Especially Yankee fans this is for you

Babe, FU Babe
    Hey, FU Babe

They sold you cuz they needed dough
    We lost you for a freakin Broadway show
    But that was then and this is now
    We’ll lose this curse and Babe I’ll show you how

Come on everybody; say it;

Babe, FU Babe
    Hey, FU Babe

We got pennants, lots of things
    But we don’t have Series rings
    And we’ve been called, yes we’ve been kind
    So shove this curse up your behind
    ‘Bambino who’ is what I say
    That was the past and this my friend’s today
    Forget the curse, don’t give a hoot
    Just give the Yanks a Derek Lowe salute

Babe, FU Babe
    Hey, FU Babe
    Fu Babe

FU Babe, go where you must
    FU Babe, you’re dirt and dust
    FU Babe, it’s our time now
    FU Babe, we’ll show you how
    FU Babe, we’ll have no dread
    Just like you, the Yanks are dead
    Forget the past, let’s go let’s play
    Join with me, and let’s all say
    Sit down and cry or crush what's in front of you. You can't do both. - Deenur

*US Army Veteran*
    *Boston Misc Crew*
    *Positive Crew*
    *Car Sales Crew*

R.I.P. JC - I love you little homie - 8/27/1995 - 9/20/2016

Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boston03G35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

*US Army Veteran*
    *Boston Misc Crew*
    *Positive Crew*
    *Car Sales Crew*

The Yankees Win?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...41yankee1.html

Caption of the week for this picture was:

"And this Derek is why they call me THE ROCKET"

Just a poem I found online....

Bounced to the mound, tossed to first,
    27 down, done with the curse.
    A four-game sweep, out with the Cards,
    The curse of the Bambino, cut to shards.

Stunned looks, in every direction.
    Those group of 25, played to perfection.
    Burst out of the dugout, charge the mound,
    Boston, world champs, a glorious sound.

Fan embraces fan, brother and brother,
    High five the guy next to you, don?t even know eachother.
    Ultimate heaven, grab that ring,
    Who cares about 26, today we?re king.

Pedro, a gem, Lowe, on fire,
    All step it up, on the stage most dire.
    Schill, an inspiration, when we all had him for done,
    Why pitch with 2 ankles when you only need one?

1918, a chant of the past,
    2090, we?ll see how long it lasts.
    Frazee is dead, just some forgotten name,
    The Babe, just some dead guy in the Hall of Fame.

46, 67, 75, 78,
    all painful memories, but none of late,
    what about 86, 99 and 03?
    Well, I?ll take 2004, that?s just fine with me.

Buckner can rest easy, Pesky can sleep,
    While the rest of RSN embraces and weeps.
    The 86-years of pent up frustration,
    Gone like magic, a sense of retaliation.

Who can still believe what this team has done,
    That they could bring us all together, a nation under one.
    Shock, daze, emotion still running,
    Making history before our eyes, really simply stunning.

2000, our new chant, finally it?s true,
    a more recent ring than the Yankees, who would have knew?
    Sure we only have 6, them 26,
    But it?s those historical ones, those that really stick.

World Series champs, 2004,
    History, a ring, who could want more?
    But for now once it?s not about the Yankees, loud and demanding,
    For once it?s our boys, who are the last ones standing.

86-years, done in 4 days,
    The face of RSN, changed in so many ways.
    Who can still fathom what this team could achieve,
    I guess if you really love that dirty water, well you just have to believe.

I really love that dirty water, I know you do too,
    Boston really is my only only, we know that much is true.
    Inspired, exhausted, a nation deprived of sleep.
    But we wouldn?t trade it for anything, emotion doesn?t come cheap.

Players will come, stars will leave,
    Maybe this will be the only glory this team ever sees.
    But no matter what, you can always say,
    Let me tell you how I witnessed a miracle, about that exact day.

*US Army Veteran*
    *Boston Misc Crew*
    *Positive Crew*
    *Car Sales Crew*

Beckett threw for the first time today. 3 innings, 3 hits, 2K, no runs. Not a bad start.

When he's on, Beckett can dominate like few others. Let's hope last season was an aberration rather than the norm.

lol...i love this thread
    ☆$★♠☆ BiG-BaLLiN ☆♠★$☆

brb trainin' glutes JeRSeY KiD 3's Avatar
    JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    jersey kid thought hey let me be a dick ryder and jump on the yankees bandwagon cuz they have won the most of any team and spend the most money to ensure they win....which they havent
    LOL

funny.

im a bandwagoner?

ive been a yankee fan my whole life. i live 25 minutes from yankee stadium, have been goin there since i was 5, and my family is from nyc.

the mets and yankees are jerseys baseball teams...just like the giants and the jets (who play in jersey) are ny\nj football team

you're an idiot
    My AAEFX Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=446200781#post446200781

Originally Posted by JeRSeY KiD 3 View Post
    ive been a yankee fan my whole life. i live 25 minutes from yankee stadium, have been goin there since i was 5, and my family is from nyc.
    Sweet, so start a Yankee thread and post there.

kthxbye

stutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Red Sox fans love baseball! I remember a part in family guy peter and
    Stewie went to a Red sox game but Stewie was left in the car. A couple walks by and says

' oh my god, there's a baby in there!!'
    ' wow, he's going to miss the game''

buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RedSoxfan1978 View Post

Probably cuz they were champs. I started to like them when I was a wee little twit. i'm sure it probably was because they were winning or i liked their uniforms. the same way every other little kid picks a team.
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█
    UWO Alumni '12
    Canadian Crew
    Dallas Stars Fanatic

Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by time4muscles View Post
    Probably cuz they were champs. I started to like them when I was a wee little twit. i'm sure it probably was because they were winning or i liked their uniforms. the same way every other little kid picks a team.
    have you even been to yankee stadium?

*Keto Guy*

funny how hes a yankee fans but keeps coming back into this thread...
    yes i am an idiot...thas what the team called itself when they spanked the yanks
    ch ch ch chea
    waiting for jerzey kid to come back in here for some reason...
    but i do apologize tho....i should have said "is probably" i dont like to generalize
    but i do think thas the case with most yankee fans
    Last edited by noredr; 03-05-2007 at 06:03 PM.
    ☆$★♠☆ BiG-BaLLiN ☆♠★$☆

Originally Posted by Le Derek View Post
    have you even been to yankee stadium?
    I've been to Yankee Stadium to see the Sox & Yanks play many times. Whether you're at Fenway or YS, the atmosphere is always electric when those two teams are playing.

Dice-K takes the hill again today, this time vs. an actual major league team.

Originally Posted by Johnny Cakes View Post
    I've been to Yankee Stadium to see the Sox & Yanks play many times. Whether you're at Fenway or YS, the atmosphere is always electric when those two teams are playing.

Dice-K takes the hill again today, this time vs. an actual major league team.
    same yankee stadium is actually a fun place to see a game.

Curious to see what Dice K does, is it on nesn?

quick lil update fellas on matsuzaka

JUPITER, Fla. -- Daisuke Matsuzaka reached to snare a line drive, then grinned and bowed to his shortstop.
    AP Photo/Rick Bowmer
    Daisuke Matsuzaka threw 47 pitches, 31 for strikes, in his debut against major league hitters on Tuesday.
    It turns out the rookie from Japan is a pretty good fielder.
    He can pitch, too: Matsuzaka threw three scoreless innings for the Boston Red Sox when he faced major league hitters for the first time Tuesday.
    Dice-K allowed two hits, walked one and struck out three against the Florida Marlins. The right-hander threw 47 pitches, 31 for strikes, including a first-pitch strike to 10 of 12 batters. He escaped a one-out jam in the second after giving up a walk and a double.
    "My readiness for the season is difficult to judge from the outside," Matsuzaka said through a translator. "I'm probably 40 to 50 percent there."
    His fastball topped out at a brisk 151 -- that's kilometers per hour, as measured by Japanese TV. It translates to 94 mph.

94 mph with control is great...i think he tops out at 94 but his average is 91-92...
    mad excited san
    ☆$★♠☆ BiG-BaLLiN ☆♠★$☆

word...i was adressing that question to the ignorant yanks fan that negged me lol

btw quality game today...i was listening 2 it when i was running cardio, rediculous 5 runs in the 10th...marlins pitching sucks

also...Dice-K had the command of a true champ...his strike to ball ratio so far has been at least 2:1...thats awesome...a true marksman

*Keto Guy*

I know it's early and they're only throwing a few innings, but what I've seen thus far has been encouraging from our starters. This starting rotation will be downright SCARY if these guys pitch like they're capable of.

I wanna see some gyroballs damnit

Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't believe in the gyroball

i think its myth

i think its true....he'll save it for the first game and he'll throw it but wont admit that he did....youll just see a weird ass pitch with movement you've never seen before...

what do yall think of pedrioa??
    idunno if he can be better than loretta...i liked loretta....my only problem was that he swung at too many 1st pitches and made contact for outs
    i just hate it when a pitcher is struggling and raising his pitch count and then somebody will figure they'll jump on the 1st pitch cuz it'll be down the pipe
    if the pitcher had great control he wouldnt be strugglin in that inning so swining at the first pitch after some wildness is retarded
    but yea...
    ☆$★♠☆ BiG-BaLLiN ☆♠★$☆