Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shoobey View Post
    lol, is this my secret? Music has always been a HUGE part of my life. Just all kinds of music. Right now I am very into EDM, but in the past I was into Hip Hop. Music is the one thing that no matter what is going on, it always makes me happy.
    You missed the point entirely, its not really about music.

shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by liftheavy211 View Post
    this hit me in the heart srs, so your saying that your not as happy as you thought you would be making 80-100k a year?
    no not at all bro, I've never experienced working a career I hate because I avoided it based on what I have heard from others. I was making not very much money at all when I started compared to my peers, but I actually had fun at my job and thought I could be really good at it, so decided to stick with it to see what happens, at least for a bit. I am starting to finally make decent money in my field (like 70-80k now), but I've also not even been working for a year yet, so I am hoping it will grow over time.

But I have heard all too many stories of people getting sick, high paying job offers, being thrilled, and then slowly becoming miserable because they realize working a lot SUCKS, and working at these places is not fun like they thought.

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My dad was making 20k for the first few years when he started working, and now he makes 450k a year. He is basically how I know my life theory will work (regardless of your current position, work hard, stay optimistic and stay friendly, and before you know it your position will catch up)

However, he has told me countless people that just get too into the grind, get bitter, talk trash about people at work, argue with boss, etc., and he said these people never really get out of their positions because of this.
    what happened for your dad doesnt happen for 90% of people
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnnycash123 View Post
    You missed the point entirely, its not really about music.
    not gonna lie didn't watch vid lol. Working now but will watch later! If it's about not having an end goal though, that's how I roll! There is no end for me, I will let the world decide how far I can go, that's not for me to decide.

Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    I figured that out too, which made me realize I better take his advice seriously since he figured something out that most people haven't.

I've listened to trance my entire life too. Listened to it when I was 12/13, still listen to it now. I feel like that has had a hugely positive impact on my life and attitude as well? Also have not met anyone IRL that is SUPER into Trance like I am, maybe this is all connected lol?

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    Actually, more like 98% of people. And if you factor in the rest of the world, more like 99.9% of people.

Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    Actually, more like 98% of people. And if you factor in the rest of the world, more like 99.9% of people.
    My entire life has been basically disregard statistics and how impossible something might seem, and just go for it. That's the only way to live IMO. If you want to be happy, everything is an uphill battle and everything is basically just a shot in hell, that's just how it is.

HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Honestly man I feel like I'm some kind of alien. I like barely drink now vs. drank TONS in college. I am a billion times happier after college because I actually pulled off what I wanted to do because in my mind there was just no option to fail, that was it if I did.

I also have a huge side passion from my job, which is electronic music. I am not very good at mixing or making it, but I am a HUGE fan of the music and the music combined with my career combined with lifting and being healthy just makes me very, very happy everyday.
    Congrats brah, few people will ever reach a work/life balance that truly gives them pleasure. As far as I'm concerned that's the meaning of life: achieving balance between things society's makes you do and things you want to do; and having fun on the journey toward achieving this balance.

FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    agreed.

Originally Posted by Peoboe View Post
    As a college student, this thread is slightly depressing to me.

I will tell you guys something else. The only time in my entire life where I wasn't happy was the 5 years I was in a relationship. That was a very scary time for me, mostly because I forgot how happy I used to be before I got in that relationship, and was losing myself very rapidly. After like 4 months of being broken up, one day I snapped back and it blew my mind how unhappy I got so quickly.

The way I feel now compared to how I felt in that relationship is not comparable. That feeling I had in that relationship was basically the worst of the worst, just a doomed, hopelessness feeling. Right now I feel better probably then any point in my life. Owe the misc BIG TIME for helping me see the light and get the hell out of my relationship before I proposed too!

Originally Posted by FS2 View Post
    agreed.
    you guys should take from this that you can make it happen, but you need to not be average in any way. No average work ethic, no average personality, etc. Because otherwise you will just turn out average. You just have to be so non-accepting of being unhappy that you will do literally anything to change it, and you will be surprised at what you can get done when you just decide not to accept your situation anymore.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    I'm happier now than in college.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nup, everyone's depressed and mildly alcoholic about their lives - trapped in a career they hate, too scared to leave due to loss in status/fear of unknown/time already invested (like 3 years lol vs lifetime of sadness and regret)

edit: me too to the above guy ^^

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will tell you guys something else. The only time in my entire life where I wasn't happy was the 5 years I was in a relationship. That was a very scary time for me, mostly because I forgot how happy I used to be before I got in that relationship, and was losing myself very rapidly. After like 4 months of being broken up, one day I snapped back and it blew my mind how unhappy I got so quickly.

The way I feel now compared to how I felt in that relationship is not comparable. That feeling I had in that relationship was basically the worst of the worst, just a doomed, hopelessness feeling. Right now I feel better probably then any point in my life. Owe the misc BIG TIME for helping me see the light and get the hell out of my relationship before I proposed too!
    Why were you so unhappy in your relationship? What caused it?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol, is this my secret? Music has always been a HUGE part of my life. Just all kinds of music. Right now I am very into EDM, but in the past I was into Hip Hop. Music is the one thing that no matter what is going on, it always makes me happy.
    The video has nothing to do with music, it was a metaphor for age, health and well-being. The whole message it says is to live the moment and life to the fullest, no matter how desperate you are on reaching your ultimate goal, just enjoy the journey along the way.

Quote from the video

"But we missed the point the whole way along, it was a musical thing, and we were supposed to sing and dance while the music was being played"

1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'd say I'm definitely happier! I dropped out of college my senior year from a great university doing mechanical engineering. I got tired of jumping through hoops and the monotonous grind. Everyone was telling me I was making a huge mistake. I'd say my life now is overall better than my roommates and other friends who stayed and finished. I think they are happy too though, but imo lol, my life is pretty freakin awesome. Cool cars, hot g/f, somewhat flexible schedule, lots of great life experiences, etc. Oh, I'm 29.
    Misc CEObrah
    www.instagram.com/serial_ent

ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this u in 10 years OP?

But sers... Only way I can sum up why so many people are so miserable is with this:

We get taught to chase the dollar our whole lives. We're slaves to it, constantly duped into thinking we need lots of it. "Well how much do we need?" More. "How much more?" Don't worry about that, you just need more. "When we will be happy with what we've got?" Not just yet. Think you'll be doing well with a degree, steady income, maybe six figures and a mortgage? You're still a mug. As George Carlin put it, you, the middle class, do all the work and pay all the taxes. Those who dropped out, those who decided "f*ck that fast life and all that stress", they are the lower class. And they are there to scare the sh*t out of the middle class into continuing their soul-destroying daily grind so as not to drop down to their meagre existence.

The Dollar has replaced religious deities. "Economic rationalism" is the new "amen". And like religion of yesteryear, our entire society has been structured to maintain the faith, with no chance of anyone getting close to a policy or business circle who doesn't share the faith unquestionably. Whereas once people were canonised, now we pay tribute to billionaires, hoping we too could one day work enough miracles to be one of these demi-gods. The Beatles sang "Money Can't Buy Me Love", 50 years later, some no talent loser tops the charts with "I want to be a billionaire" (this man is himself a product of "economic rationalism", i.e. mass-marketed, cardboard cut-outs). We all know the essence of economic rationalism is to make as much profit with as little expenditure. Even if companies wanted their employees to share fairly in the companies gains, enjoy life, etc, they would inevitably be replaced by more "efficient" companies, which keep wages tight, hours long, the tempo fast, and stress levels high, with that promise of "that promotion's coming some day, then you'll be happy" to keep you there. We have a terrible misunderstanding, thinking that if some money is good, then more must be better, and we'll be happy if only we can get it. What's worse is that those who don't want to play this game are nowadays shunned. Australia used to be a lot more egalitarian, now I'm hearing even young people value themselves against the dollar. "Keeping up with the Joneses" is a zero-sum game, but there is so much pressure to play it in order to be socially accepted. We're working more, consuming more, yet enjoying life less. In 1899, Teddy Roosevelt denounced those who have a "base spirit of gain and greed which recognises in commercialism the be-all and end-all of national life, instead of realising that... it is after all one of the many elements that go to make up the true national greatness". Around a century later, Reagan declared "greed is good", while the Australian Productivity Commission explicitly states that a productive economy "is the key to higher standards of living". Noone bothers to question this. Meanwhile, we are chomping down our anti-depressants waiting for that wonderful "trickle-down" effect, which ends up being the banks p*ssing on us and laughing all the way to... themselves.

/rant
    Confront my presence, fraternal sibling!

Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    Why were you so unhappy in your relationship? What caused it?
    Not really sure, never figured out much of anything that went on in those 5 years and still haven't lol. The only thing I have concluded is my life literally goes into a horrible downward spiral anytime my ex is around me, a really bad one. I've never experienced a "downward spiral" before until I got into this relationship, I had no idea what was happening, thought I was going crazy, it was not good at all, the WORST thing I've ever experienced on this planet.

I basically lose my motivation and spark to do anything, it robs me of my soul and everything I am. I don't know why this happens, if it was me or her, but all I know is it does happen.

Last time I broke up, after a year I was back on top of the world, and decided to give it another go. Within 6 months of being back with her, I actually got worse than I was even the first time, literally felt like I lost my entire soul, it was the worst feeling in the world, and at the time it was very confusing and I was never sure if it was real or not, so I didn't act on it and just kept living with her and dating her.

I think we were just horribly incompatible. I also think she had some mental issues too and wasn't too right in the head, and I also think she was not a happy person when it came down to it. So I decided if I want any chance at having the life I dreamed of when I was younger, I need to stay the hell away from my ex, forever, because I know what happens when I get back with her.

So that's where I am now. This only happened 4 months ago, and only now am I starting to feel that spark I always had in me, and feel like my old self again. I still have no clue what I am going to do with women though or dating after what I went through, but not concerned with that at the moment.

Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly man I feel like I'm some kind of alien. I like barely drink now vs. drank TONS in college. I am a billion times happier after college because I actually pulled off what I wanted to do because in my mind there was just no option to fail, that was it if I did.

I also have a huge side passion from my job, which is electronic music. I am not very good at mixing or making it, but I am a HUGE fan of the music and the music combined with my career combined with lifting and being healthy just makes me very, very happy everyday.
    I'm not going to bother quoting the rest of your posts, but it seems we have very similar views on a lot of things. I hope that means I'll be just as happy in a few years.
    <<<***BMC***>>>

Originally Posted by Eware View Post
    I'm not going to bother quoting the rest of your posts, but it seems we have very similar views on a lot of things. I hope that means I'll be just as happy in a few years.
    If you are like me and just refuse to be unhappy with every bone in your body and would literally do anything to change it, even if that includes dropping 99% of people from your life and starting over, I bet you will be fine

You just can't ever stop trying, because then everything snowballs and you get lost (happened in my relationship and when I was getting bummed about lack of job prospects after graduating, and I almost screwed up literally EVERYTHING)

If your situation at the time sucks, be delusionally optimistic about it. Don't be stupid and continue to make intelligent choices, but make sure your attitude never changes no matter what situation you are in, otherwise you will get stuck in that situation. If you are in a tough situation (just starting out in job and not where you want to be etc), and this bums you out and changes your personality, YOU ARE SCREWED, YOU WILL NEVER GET OUT, I PROMISE THIS TO YOU.

If you make sure you are optimstic all the time, even if some times deep in your mind you know your situation sucks and you are being delusional about it, just keep at it and after a while you won't need to be delusional anymore and just will feel optimistic, because you changed your situation without even realizing

The bad thing about this world is the average person is not happy. I'd even say that genuinely happy people are an extreme minority. But it works. The GREAT thing about this world is the average person gravitates towards happy people, they love you and being around you. You just need to be careful about who you keep in company because as I've experienced, people are a powerful thing, and no matter what you think, they can rub off on you.

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you are like me and just refuse to be unhappy with every bone in your body and would literally do anything to change it, even if that includes dropping 99% of people from your life and starting over, I bet you will be fine

You just can't ever stop trying, because then everything snowballs and you get lost (happened in my relationship and when I was getting bummed about lack of job prospects after graduating, and I almost screwed up literally EVERYTHING)

If your situation at the time sucks, be delusionally optimistic about it. Don't be stupid and continue to make intelligent choices, but make sure your attitude never changes no matter what situation you are in, otherwise you will get stuck in that situation. If you are in a tough situation (just starting out in job and not where you want to be etc), and this bums you out and changes your personality, YOU ARE SCREWED, YOU WILL NEVER GET OUT, I PROMISE THIS TO YOU.

If you make sure you are optimstic all the time, even if some times deep in your mind you know your situation sucks and you are being delusional about it, just keep at it and after a while you won't need to be delusional anymore and just will feel optimistic, because you changed your situation without even realizing
    world class advice brah
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Originally Posted by xRedStaRx View Post
    The video has nothing to do with music, it was a metaphor for age, health and well-being. The whole message it says is to live the moment and life to the fullest, no matter how desperate you are on reaching your ultimate goal, just enjoy the journey along the way.

Quote from the video

"But we missed the point the whole way along, it was a musical thing, and we were supposed to sing and dance while the music was being played"
    yea so it's about no end goal right? I figured that out too a while back lol. I don't have an end goal, I just want to keep moving forward in every way and just live life and see what experiences I have. So far it's been working out Always gotta keep moving forward though IMO, and if you do that right you basically can't have an end goal because you really don't know where you will end up.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish I could just apply myself to something already instead of sitting in classrooms

Originally Posted by batmanman View Post
    I wish I could just apply myself to something already instead of sitting in classrooms
    I always hated class. Even in grad school when I actually started to enjoy some of the work and subject matter, I still hated sitting in class. If you know what you are working towards, just keep at it, school isn't a waste if you have a proper plan involving it.

Broscience &gt; Studies Al Shades's Avatar
    Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cegooow View Post
    That's one of the reasons why I gave up on my TI college, I don't want to live in front of a computer programming or analyzing code or whatever related to a computer, even though I like programming and pcs, now I'm studying to attend(?) medical school this year
    Yeah, you don't want to live in front of a computer. You want to live in a hospital ward, dealing with sick and ugly people 12 hours a day.

Vast improvement, definitely. G'luck with that.

Note to the unaware: Medicine/health is the single worst profession you can get into if you value living AT ALL.

NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    Yeah, you don't want to live in front of a computer. You want to live in a hospital ward, dealing with sick and ugly people 12 hours a day.

Note to the unaware: Medicine/health is the single worst profession you can get into if you value living AT ALL.
    not true at all, combining medicine with bodybuilding = win. There are many things you can do in medicine that doesn't even involve working in a hospital 24/7. Money was NEVER really a priority for me to enter this field rather seeing people that I treat become better makes me happier.

CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i was just sitting at home thinking about this the other day.

im working my ass off to be successful but at the cost of letting my 20's blow by? This shiit is scary, I want to enjoy my early 20's but at the same time put myself in a better position job-wise.

Right now I come back from work at 7, lift til 9, eat dinner and pass out. Coming from college, this lifestyle is scaring me. I dont want to wake up at 27 with a good job, but physically on the downhill and wondering shoulda, coulda woulda when I was younger.
    **dont believe anything the misc says crew**
    **looks at self in every reflective surface crew**

Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post

My brother is finishing up Physician's Assistant school and seems very optimistic about his career options (High starting pay/low hours) and just seems pretty happy in general?

NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000)
    My brother is finishing up Physician's Assistant school and seems very optimistic about his career options (High starting pay/low hours) and just seems pretty happy in general?
    nicee, I'm a PA as well but not all doc/nurses/pa's are miserable some really love their job and it makes them happy. People need to stop dissing other peoples happiness and just chill the **** out