Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by NFLprospect7 View Post
    uh excuse me *******?

Do you realize over 70% of Nurse Anesthetists are males?Anesthesia is a hard job, dumbass. That's why my salary will be up to $200k A YEAR, while you're busy sucking dicks at a desk job for 70k.

The first step to doing Anesthesia is to be an RN. I don't have a problem with being an RN, seeing I'm a 6'0 205lb ripped and bulked up male that probably benches 2X whatever you squat, and also has a gorgeous 10/10 fiancee. Btw, I suggest you don't ask for my AVI or pictures, because my arms are 3X your size, and it will be an embarrassment to you. Especially since I'm a tatted straight guy that could kick your ass and looks 3X your size you little sh**.

Enjoy being red *******. And I'll make sure if I see you on the operation table, that I kill you instead of healing you.

uhh i was just at the hospital because i almost cut my hand off and all i scene was female nurses and male doctors...u mad the male doctors are goona laugh at you?

and you cant say youd kick my ass you dont even know me. i practice MMA and am a Personal Trainer so i know how to move and fight pal

good luck we'reing your clogs and your skin tight scrubs while us Real men are out in the field getting the work done

TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Layziebones View Post
    oh lawd. Not sure if I want you to have the power of life and death over someone else.
    that power doesnt last long when youre killing folks

TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Activealot View Post
    uhh i was just at the hospital because i almost cut my hand off and all i scene was female nurses and male doctors...u mad the male doctors are goona laugh at you?

and you cant say youd kick my ass you dont even know me. i practice MMA and am a Personal Trainer so i know how to move and fight pal

good luck we'reing your clogs and your skin tight scrubs while us Real men are out in the field getting the work done
    LOL goddamn.... what a *******

Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tonyctattoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Roflmao wait wait so you almost cut your hand off and then have the nerve to come online and judge someone's intelligence based off of superficial markings? Btw I think you meant "seen" which is still wrong but whatever.
    my bioforge v3 and xfactor advanced log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145492591

AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    who the hell wants a soceity of marked up beings. i look at those with tats as sheep and bigtime losers

marking yourself up relfects how you feel about humans. if you are willing to mark yourself your willing to commit crimes on others

i think if we closed down all the shops it would do america great. express yourself throw art and music not some ugly tats

when i see people with tats i think criminal with no job and a sheep/****/loser.

100% srs too

u can say whatever u want but....

joine date: NOV

Cliffs: go outside
    Habit is powerfull and custom can Kill.

Niceness FTW.

VEGhed #444.

Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AVOJAMACADA View Post

Cliffs: Come Inside pls
    [Official] San Diego Brah

MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Expected red, got what expected.
    Do you know about the Federal Reserve?

If not, find out here:

endthefederalreserve.blogspot.com

RON PAUL 2012

Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100) Activealot is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Tonyctattoo View Post
    Roflmao wait wait so you almost cut your hand off and then have the nerve to come online and judge someone's intelligence based off of superficial markings? Btw I think you meant "seen" which is still wrong but whatever.
    i was cutting my neighbors tree down in his yard because all the leaves fall into my yard and the chainsaw ricoshayed backwards and i let go of it and it cut my hand well

Originally Posted by AVOJAMACADA View Post

you mad im a personal trainer so i get paid a ton and get alot of down time?

it windy as hel 2day BobbyLight1's Avatar
    BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i was cutting my neighbors tree down in his yard because all the leaves fall into my yard and the chainsaw ricoshayed backwards and i let go of it and it cut my hand well

you mad im a personal trainer so i get paid a ton and get alot of down time?
    you mad i would never let you train me?
    you mad i have a better build than you?
    you mad i'm studying mechanical engineering and will make way more than you?
    you mad i have a tattoo?
    you mad you can't spell?

yeahhhh you mad

normally i would never be this arrogant but you are really pissing me off
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And you have the nerve to call tattooed people stupid?
    "Look at all dem der leaves that are in our yard martha, wut do?"
    "Its dat der naybors tree Cleatus...cut dat der sum bitch down, problem solved"

Originally Posted by BobbyLight1 View Post
    you mad i would never let you train me?
    you mad i have a better build than you?
    you mad i'm studying mechanical engineering and will make way more than you?
    you mad i have a tattoo?
    you mad you can't spell?

yeahhhh you mad

normally i would never be this arrogant but you are really pissing me off

-whose to say id even train you. i dont train people if they have no hope and your halfway there bro.
    -your build is NOT better then mine im pretty legit in the body depertment
    -your tat is wack
    -i type fast so i make errors

im glad im pissing you off, it just showes im everything you want to be and more

Originally Posted by craigcmead View Post
    hey listen pal im no hick. accidents happen. getting a tat is no accident

you ever rake leaves from a couple 100ft trees? i think not its a chur

DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this ****ing guy

Originally Posted by GSimon View Post
    Not really, he's just noticing an obvious pattern

If your body is 60% covered in tattoos people will start to question your judgement, they can't relate to why someone would do that.
    It's likely a person with that many tattoos can't get a normal job, it would have to be something dark like tattoo parlor guy, nightclub employee etc. Sure there are some successful artist/musician types with tattoos, but they are the exception, and even they are usually not the brightest because of their rock and roll lifestyle.
    So, unless that person can find a way to earn money they probably shouldn't have gotten so many tattoos, unless they want a weird job, or they somehow have a lot of money.
    And no, they probably aren't just bright people 'choosing' not to have money, it was likely a series of bad decisions (one of them getting their body covered in 60% tattoos) that led them to having no money.

all this ^^^ not to mention the # of criminals that have tattoos supports the idea that if you have that many tattoos, you're just not smart, or you're living a life that's harder than it needs to be, which in itself isn't that smart.

Congrats bro, you just stated you're own opinion. This is EXACTLY what is wrong with the world today, *******s like you pre-judging people just by the way they look.
    1590lbs @ 251lbs raw.

-Gun crew-
    -Drift crew-
    -injury recovery crew-

1K+

Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definition of *******: OP. Go Lay down in the road, I think you left some leaves there.

serious these tat guys are worset then they occupy wall street people

craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey listen pal im no hick. accidents happen. getting a tat is no accident

you ever rake leaves from a couple 100ft trees? i think not its a chur
    You solved the problem of leaves in your mom and dads yard by cutting down the neighbors tree.....Yep we can tell you work for NASA, Yet Tibetan Monks are stupid having their entire bodies covered

I am stupid for being the proud owner of living art.
    I am stupid for making about 4K a week Tattooing Doctors, Lawyers, Judges, Police, Firemen.........
    Yep we are the dumb ones.

I so wish you were my neighbor, you would have had a chainsaw wound and a bullet hole for the Doctor that I just tattooed to fix up.

tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Doctor that saved my life had tattoos all over (srs). Was showing me them in the ICU, some were pretty sick. I have no tattoos and would never get one, personal preference.
    Recovering from car crash, cleared to lift again 2/16/2012
    -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132473683

inb4 6'2" 161 lbs

++ Positive Crew ++

serious these tat guys are worset then they occupy wall street people
    O Lawd......
    And yet I am the dumb one.....

lulz

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I raped 17 people and I have no tattoos

You solved the problem of leaves in your mom and dads yard by cutting down the neighbors tree.....Yep we can tell you work for NASA, Yet Tibetan Monks are stupid having their entire bodies covered

I am stupid for making about 4K a week Tattooing Doctors, Lawyers, Judges, Police, Firemen.........

I so wish you were my neighbor, you would have had a chainsaw wound and a bullet hole for the Doctor that I just tattooed to fix up.
    oh i didnt know you were a tattoo artist aka the scum of the earth. that makes this so much better now

lol at bringing up a monk and religion like thats real or matters

you desicrate peoples flesh u should be jailed.srs

ur no better than Dr Kavorkian man get a real job

soyuuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soyuuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soyuuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soyuuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soyuuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soyuuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soyuuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soyuuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soyuuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soyuuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soyuuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP you funny man... lol

what people decide to do with their bodies is of their concern and not yours.
    Stay Safe !

SirRatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirRatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirRatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirRatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirRatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirRatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirRatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirRatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirRatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirRatus will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirRatus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Negged, *******.

DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000) DriftParty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've come to the conclusion we are posting in a strong troll thread.
    1590lbs @ 251lbs raw.

-Gun crew-
    -Drift crew-
    -injury recovery crew-

1K+

tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by tdsItMFm View Post
    Doctor that saved my life had tattoos all over (srs). Was showing me them in the ICU, some were pretty sick. I have no tattoos and would never get one, personal preference.
    crazy post relevance at the same time

OH HEY CRAIG didn't recognize your new avi, haven't been on misc in a while
    Recovering from car crash, cleared to lift again 2/16/2012
    -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132473683

inb4 6'2" 161 lbs

++ Positive Crew ++

BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol'd hard

"som bitch just aboot chopped ma damn hand clean off! dat der tree"

-whose to say id even train you. i dont train people if they have no hope and your halfway there bro.
    -your build is NOT better then mine im pretty legit in the body depertment
    -your tat is wack
    -i type fast so i make errors

im glad im pissing you off, it just showes im everything you want to be and more
    you can't be srs bro i don't want to be anything like you, you think you are the sh*t and are sitting on your high horse that's why i'm pissed. i can't stand people like you. my tat isn't for other people it's for me so i don't give a damn what you think about it. you obviously don't know it's meaning so pls go. we can have people compare our body types, i'm sure the misc would side with me
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lold at people calling themselves living art. face it- vast majority tattoos are ****. and because of that normal people will always have a negative view towards
    You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie

miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100)
    It takes so little effort to be a halfway amusing troll and when you can't even do that it's pathetic. Phuck off and die dweeb.

McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    trolls gonna troll

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scotyg View Post
    you aware its possible for a steer or bull to not have horns? its called "polled." they can be removed manually or bred for that specific trait.

themoreyouknow

Only two things come out of The Little Apple, wild cats and queers... Ain't so funny meow is it?
    Just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning.

i feel sorry for you bro, you are 32 years old, working as a ****ty personal trainer with no aesthetics, arguing on the internet with people about tattoos. you most likely don't have a wife or children so that's why you spend so much time on these forums. thanks for judging people with tattoos, most of them will prove you wrong.
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\