Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000) Brownie2293 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    It shows up as a false-positive.
    Yes. Last June when I first got put on probation I had a drug test coming up the next week, the supplements I used were jack3d, on whey, and kre alkalyn. I was on probation for a DUI but I had never touched any drug other than weed in my life. I was working out and taking jack3d before my workout at least 4 times a week when I pissed in the cup. A couple days later when they got the results my p.o called my dad and then he called me telling me to come home then when I got home he told me I tested positive for amphetamines and I was in shock cuz I don't know what couldve caused it. At some point during the night I found a lot of posts from different forums saying that they failed a drug test because of jack3d too so I printed out all the stuff, stopped taking jack3d, then like 3 days later before I took another piss test I showed my p.o all the stuff I printed and I was excused from it because when they sent the original piss test back to the lab to be further tested the compound came up as unknown or something like that. I also ended up passing the test that I took 3 days after stopping jack3d

eatliftsurfeatliftsurfeat surfeatliftsurf's Avatar
    surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MollyWhopped View Post
    Just to add more fuel to the fire...

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 9:53 AM
    To: xxx
    Subject: Fw: JACK3D Suppliment

Good morning MAJCOM consultants:
    The drug lab has received numerous inquiries over the weekend regarding a
    nutritional supplement called JACK3D that is sold at GNC (including on base).
    The question is whether it can result in a positive drug test for
    methamphetamines. We're not sure where the rumor comes from but the lab has
    reviewed the manufacturer's list of ingredients and they see nothing in the
    product that would cause a positive test for methamphetamines or anything
    else.
    We would appreciate your help in stamping out this rumor by sending
    this information to your DDRPs. Thanks.

v/r
    Lt Col xxx
    HQ Air Force Medical Operations Agency
    Thanks for posting that. The previous thread I saw had a sample email posted that directed people to stop taking it, but was from a MSgt. Not saying enlisted svcm don't know what they're talking about, but I've seen my fair share of "speculative" emails from NCOs that weren't based on DoD policy but rather knee-jerk command phobia. Also, knowing the kind of shills and closet product reps that this industry attracts, it would make sense for a competitor to post something like that in an effort to incite rumors.

Having shopped around a LOT for PWOs and read up pretty carefully on both military testing procedures and the stimulant cocktails in most PWOs, I don't think that just ONE product would be isolated as a "banned" substance, but rather a combo of ingredients. Jacked isn't really all that different from any of the other DMAA/Stim based PWOs, or at least not enough so that it would be singularly called out by the DoD. If there was really a problem with products causing positive results, they would identify the ingredient by name, not just the brand name, much in the way they did with the whole ephedrine & PH situations back in the day.

ynot013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Positive Test

Originally Posted by cbtrill5 View Post
    For a minute there I was starting to regret ordering Jack3d 2 days ago (should be in tomorrow). I'm on probation, and reading some of the posts above had me worried, until I actually looked at the people posting negative feedback. Being as this is my first time on the forums and I really don't know who is trusted here, I'm still going to notify my P.O. that I'm taking it to be on the safe side.

On a positive note, looking forward to trying it out soon. I've seen a lot of positive threads about it.

I am on probation and have random drug screenings also. I take several supplements and failed all of my initial drug screenings. I receive a call from my probation officer and they asked me what I was taking. I told them I was taking blood pressure meds (Hydrochlorothiazide or HCTZ), along with several supplements. After, naming all of the supplements I was taking they informed me that one of them may cause a positive for amphetamines. At the time I was taking Roxy Lean ECA. They were not familiar with that one but did say that Jack3d had shown up positive in drug screens. They also informed me that due to the fact that most supplements are not FDA regulated, courts do not have to acknowledge supplements as a legal substance and that the court could find me in violation. From what I have learned since then the chemical that is the culprit is Long story short while it is not an "illegal" substance it is not recognized as a ""legal" substance. That being said if you decide to take any supplement that causes you to test positive you are putting yourself at risk.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You won't test positive.

People who say they popped are lying through their teeth. Its impossible. I've been drug tested multiple times while using products that contain 1,3 DMAA and passed every single time. Its easier to blame a supplement than openly say you were using ******** illegally (Amphetamines) or Meth.

There is no "grey" area of "legal" and "illegal". Its either illegal or not.

Don't do drugs and you won't test positive.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

DMAA is naturally occuring

Originally Posted by ChoiBoi View Post
    This a copy of an e-mail reply from a USPlabs rep concerning drug test for someone else.

"First of all, I would just like to remind you that it is impossible for
    USPlabs to confidently assert USPlabs' product, Jack3d, was the source of
    your false positive. However, it is also equally impossible that Jack3d
    contains any banned and/or illegal substances. Jack3d does contain a common
    and legal stimulant extracted from the plant Geranium, known as "Geranamine"
    or chemically as 1,3-dimethylamine. While the molecular weights and
    structures of "amphetamine" and 1,3-dimethylamine are not identical, it is
    conceivable a very basic panel in conjunction with user error could arrive
    at a, 'false positive'."

So basically it has a chance of making you test positive so to limit your hassle with the drug test simply stop taking Jack3d one week prior to the test. And I may be wrong but I believe it only takes amphetamine 12 hours to leave the system anyway but I may be wrong. So to be on the safe side, 1 week prior would be safe.
    With regard to the question of whether or not DMAA is naturally occurring, you can see a memo on this FAQ page at usplabsdirect.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2267&d=1320423988 which details that yes, it is.

6Connor6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6Connor6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Brawndo89 View Post
    I used jack3d and tested positive for marijuana, heroin, and *******. Don't ever use this product.
    Awe shhit dude im not buyin that then...

Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forgettoned has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wait? What. I just decided to stop taking this because I've been feeling like I have come to rely on it a little too much.
    Modesty is the most attractive thing on a woman. With that said, don't expect bikini pics of me plastered all over the Internet any time soon :)

bruce1010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had a surprise test last friday. I had taken Jack3d at 11 am and tested at 3. I tested at 2.333 times allowable limit. I have never taken any form of methamphetamine. Convinced it was a false positive they had me take it 2 days later and had me stop taking jacked and i tested clean.

walter51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ediss View Post
    From what I read Jack3d is coming up on some drug tests as Amphetamines? I got a drug test for a job in the next 2 weeks, should I be worried?
    Im in the Navy and my recruiter is telling me that jack3d is showing up on drug tests as amphetamines well he says people are blaming it on that tommorow im taking it and getting a piss test to see if its true I ship out in November so if it was it my system it would be out

muscleseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Omg thanks for that cause I just took it last night and had a drug test this morning for employment at a hospital and after reading some threads I almost had a heart attack I might lose my dream job :/.... But thank you for giving me some peace