Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Registered User creativedesignz's Avatar
    creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OSUCowboyy View Post
    Alright, I really wish i came across this site before. I ordered this crap from SDI about a month ago. I do have a friend who has gotten good gains from this stuff, and i figured it worked because hes like me, hardgainer and such... so i figured id give it a shot. But for 300 bucks it had better do something. I can see how there marketing works with promises of steroid like effects, for those of us who dont want to stick ourselves with needles this seems like a good alternative. But Im starting this stack tomorrow, i will post what happens after every week i use it. Since its a stack these losers dont refund on open bottles, even if they arent used, and when i called to talk to them about the products they had to keep putting me on hold to tell me exactly whats in these. Ive weighed 140-145 pounds my whole life and i imagine that anything i take that has any anabolic effect at all will help with that, i got fooled into buying luekic from muscletech at gnc (fyi, the only things worth a damn there are the protein powder and thier vitamin) and it did put some muscle on me, but its just bull, like im sure this stuff from SDI will be. What are some good prohormones to take, because im tired of blowing my money on garbage promising results and backing it up by research that, unless your a biochemist, you wont understand.
    You dont waste your money on food, at 145 pounds it shouldnt be all that hard to put on muscle. i was 125 last year now im 165, eat right, train right, sleep right.
    everytime you stay out late,
    everytime you sleep in,
    everytime you miss a meal,
    everytime you miss a workout,
    you make it that much easier for me to beat you,
    ...I will beat you, because in my mind I already have....

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by creativedesignz View Post
    You dont waste your money on food, at 145 pounds it shouldnt be all that hard to put on muscle. i was 125 last year now im 165, eat right, train right, sleep right.
    why would anyone do that?
    Chew Crew
    MFC

Registered User creativedesignz's Avatar
    creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cause eating is the smart thing to do...people like to blow money on supps, and when they dont work cause their diet blows they bash them. I love when people are like i gained only 5 lbs, off a sd cycle and lost it all 3 weeks later. that always makes me laugh a little
    everytime you stay out late,
    everytime you sleep in,
    everytime you miss a meal,
    everytime you miss a workout,
    you make it that much easier for me to beat you,
    ...I will beat you, because in my mind I already have....

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by creativedesignz View Post
    cause eating is the smart thing to do...people like to blow money on supps, and when they dont work cause their diet blows they bash them. I love when people are like i gained only 5 lbs, off a sd cycle and lost it all 3 weeks later. that always makes me laugh a little
    you have a point

Lets keep this bumped all the time, the noobies need to beware of this scam
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    shoot, i'm the n00b that feel into this trap...all on the recommendation by a friend. they have a return policy but no place to return it to and they never sent a reciept. this might be a challenge. maybe i'll just cut my losses and learn from my mistake.

every n00b should learn by me...a fellow n00b. there is not a QUICK way to gain muscle (that I know of) and weighing 130 lbs @ 6' tall...you're looking for that quick way. reality is, hard work is what gets you muscle just remember my mistake and learn from it!

Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thorgs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, I just called their CS to ask for their return address. They said they have to take a msg and get back to me when they can get the return address because the rep only had the address for the ordering department.

If this doesn't put up a red flag then everything else said in this thread should.

Cheers.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    strong 6 yr old thread

venven was 12 yrs old when this thread was created lol

Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    strong 6 yr old thread

venven was 12 yrs old when this thread was created lol
    I wish I found this before my order. I just called back and got a different rep. She asked to take a msg. I then asked for the CS number (since I only have the number to place orders). She said that it's a private number and that they are closed for the day anyways and wouldn't give it to me. I guess I just have to sit and wait and assume that I'm out a couple hundred dollars. Hopefully my phone rings tomorrow

MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoonMan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, major sidestepping. Report them to somebody!

Originally Posted by jhick40 View Post
    Wow, major sidestepping. Report them to somebody!
    If I don't get a call back tomorrow I'll report it to Visa, but what would I even say to them?

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thorgs View Post
    Ok, I just called their CS to ask for their return address. They said they have to take a msg and get back to me when they can get the return address because the rep only had the address for the ordering department.

If this doesn't put up a red flag then everything else said in this thread should.

Cheers.
    liars

Originally Posted by Thorgs View Post
    If I don't get a call back tomorrow I'll report it to Visa, but what would I even say to them?
    you do that, REPORT THEM
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

nomojob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nomojob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nomojob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nomojob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nomojob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nomojob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nomojob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nomojob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nomojob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nomojob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nomojob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was just looking at an advertisement for this when I decided to check here first before making a decision. Good thing I did. Thanks for all the info!

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good! repped for searching
    God bless/science be with our military

iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWr3k is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

good thing i read this i was about to buy some stuff there a week ago...feeew

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump!

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I tired that winni crap from sdi. I actually got hydroxycut results. I believe the winni I took was just a fat burner. With some other s#*t to make you feel strong. When Called and ask for some advice a tele marketer answered and I could tell she had a prompt to read. When I started asking typical bodybuilding supp Questions she kept telling me to go to the webs site and look it up. I tossed the crap after that.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

jclinton87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i order from sdi labs and i love there products they work amazing for me
    John clinton

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jclinton87 View Post
    Welcome to PLACEBOVILLE!!
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    5'11...155lbs

no they didn't.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Holy 2001 Batman!!!

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    5'11...155lbs

no they didn't.
    I don't like SDI ay more than you, but what does weight have to do with anything? Body composition is more important, and Vaughn looks pretty decent in his pics. (No homo.)

_Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Bladen_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    5'11 and 150 pounds... No they aren't. SDI labs is trash. Period.

Bossman79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Honest opinion

So since Sdi is full of ****, who are the best companies to buy prohormones from?

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bossman79 View Post
    So since Sdi is full of ****, who are the best companies to buy prohormones from?
    well the best non-methyl on the market is Bold200 IMO.

Best methyl on the market is RPN's Havoc
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Iamthestorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol, havent done a cycle for over 5 years but Ive had some ph from years ago sitiing in my cabinet, some andro poppers and cellucor p6, and some monster test, and so I took a lot for 6 weeks, and ya I noticed the effects it was cool, but NOTHING like real gear!

tiberiusjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You should write the same email to IRONMAN magazine

SDI frequently appears in Ironman magazine and has a multipage ad on October's 2008 issue towards the front. I wish publishers would take some responsibility for the ads of these irresponsible and deceptive charlatans like SDI, thanks for making the public aware of these scam artists!

Originally Posted by tiberiusjones View Post
    SDI frequently appears in Ironman magazine and has a multipage ad on October's 2008 issue towards the front. I wish publishers would take some responsibility for the ads of these irresponsible and deceptive charlatans like SDI, thanks for making the public aware of these scam artists!
    I do too, MD always has them near the front. I implored them to do such and explained why on a thread there, it got deleted within hours!

Dont support Fizogen then, bc the owner (Dan) also owns SDI Labs

rmsoxfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anadrol SDI-LABS

I heard of these guys (SDI) and was told they're pretty good, I haven't bought from them but Big Cat has scared me away from them. My question now is what is a good alternative to anadrol to bulk up. I know eat big to get big but I'm talking supplements.

Originally Posted by rmsoxfan View Post
    I heard of these guys (SDI) and was told they're pretty good, I haven't bought from them but Big Cat has scared me away from them. My question now is what is a good alternative to anadrol to bulk up. I know eat big to get big but I'm talking supplements.
    They are not good. They just named their products after steroids, yet they are not steroids.

So basically you are asking what is a good alternative to the real steroid anadrol?

coronakid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ever heard of anabolicweb.com?