Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by six6pack View Post
    so at age 50 your a millionare? WOOT LETS GO HIT THE BEACH/CLUB PICK UP SOME UHH... OLD WOMEN?
    or you can enjoy it with your wife traveling, spending time at the beach, etc. I haven't been to a club in probably 3-4 years. I much prefer a nice bar with an excellent beer selection.
    "When you get a BS you think you know everything
    When you get your MS you realize you know nothing
    When you get your PhD you still realize you know nothing but it is ok because now you know no one else does either"

DaBosse is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBosse is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBosse is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBosse is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBosse is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBosse is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBosse is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBosse is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBosse is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBosse is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaBosse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why be a millionaire if you dont spend ****? id rather have moderate savings and spend money living my life. but yeah i agree about buying useless/stupid ****, but stuff you enjoy go ahead you only live once

Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    There's a big difference between spending frugally and waiting around for 30 years. Find that difference and you will enjoy life and become rich (srs).
    Correct, I spent 3 months deciding whether I wanted to spend $100 on my watch, but at the end of the day I have a nice watch and I use it every day because I intend to get every penny of its value back as soon as possible.

This is what I ate last night at IHOP, I get unlimited free cooked food at my apartment complex as part of my lease, but I go out to eat with friends whenever I feel like it, I should be a poor college student but I'm not because I know how to restrain myself and I know how to let go.

I have the luxury of having money and never having to think about it, you have to find the balance of spending and saving or you will not enjoy the full benefits of either. There is always an optimal point, my field of study is finding that optimal point of investment and return in everything and everywhere, and I use the methods I learn and develop to my advantage to make every decision.
    1k+ everytime
    I only use my reps to neg no pic threads crew

six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NCK MIZ View Post
    or you can enjoy it with your wife traveling, spending time at the beach, etc. I haven't been to a club in probably 3-4 years. I much prefer a nice bar with an excellent beer selection.
    eww id rather keep riding jetski arround the beach giving girls rides and banging the **** out of em while and riding my dirt bike with the bros breaking my arm a few more times before im old

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DaBosse View Post
    why be a millionaire if you dont spend ****? id rather have moderate savings and spend money living my life. but yeah i agree about buying useless/stupid ****, but stuff you enjoy go ahead you only live once
    Check out this post
    There's a big difference between spending frugally and waiting around for 30 years. Find that difference and you will enjoy life and become rich (srs).
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dariuzs View Post
    My dad grew up from nothing, one of 5 children and the only one who was adopted by a wealthy armenian business owner in Philadelphia, his adoptive father died and with him his business, his mom remarried to abusive stepfathers twice, they spent all the remaining money and my dad put himself through college, and married my mother after college who was a chemical engineer and a wealthy Persian immigrant who left when the Shah fell, but came to America by herself with nothing but what her parents sent her to pay for things during a time where the entire economy and currency of Iran was unstable, at 16 with just her 12 year old sister she was responsible for. Theyre retiring in 10 days with 6 million in the bank and full healthcare benefits from their companies, theyre 54 years old.

Thats my dad. Rotting bag of bones.
    That sounds like a ****ty life. Mines being fuking awesome. LOL!

NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    eww id rather keep riding jetski arround the beach giving girls rides and banging the **** out of em while and riding my dirt bike with the bros breaking my arm a few more times before im old
    enjoy. But you don't need money to do that. It doesn't cost a lot of money to bed a woman and if you have to spend to make it happen you are doing it wrong.
    When you get your PhD you still realize you know nothing but it is ok because now you know no one else does either"

Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Correct, I spent 3 months deciding whether I wanted to spend $100 on my watch, but at the end of the day I have a nice watch and I use it every day because I intend to get every penny of its value back as soon as possible.

This is what I ate last night at IHOP, I get unlimited free cooked food at my apartment complex as part of my lease, but I go out to eat with friends whenever I feel like it, I should be a poor college student but I'm not because I know how to restrain myself and I know how to let go.

I have the luxury of having money and never having to think about it, you have to find the balance of spending and saving or you will not enjoy the full benefits of either. There is always an optimal point, my field of study is finding that optimal point of investment and return in everything and everywhere, and I use the methods I learn and develop to my advantage to make every decision.
    I know what you are trying to say but you are coming off as a bit douchey

Also lol at that meal. Who wants to eat that crap for dinner

PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDBDLE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by OnfiyA View Post
    Pretty girls don't come cheap, sad and unfortunate but that's how it works
    so at age 50 your a millionare? WOOT LETS GO HIT THE BEACH/CLUB PICK UP SOME UHH... OLD WOMEN?
    I'm really trying not to chirp you guys it's just embarassing you think life is all about pulling sluts at the bar, do you realize how easy it is to do that, do you realize how insignificant that is to everything like honestly.

-----

About the whole being frugal and everything, the branch manager at my work makes about 275k a year and by the looks of things he's well on his way to 500k+, he has like a $400k house and 2 like ~2009ish jeeps. He has 1 really nice suit and that's pretty much it

isn't it interesting that the misc is full of introverts (as evidenced from the daily what is your personality thread) that do nothing but talk about partying, going out, and banging bitches all day, every day.

hmmmm....

speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thats not true, my brother has $500k in his bank at 26, he lives at home with my parents for his job and sleeps over at friends houses on the weekends when he goes out to clubs/concerts or plays league/frisbee with them, his one expensive item is his laptop which cost him ~700 to get and I had to convince him to buy because it had an i7 and was as built for ultra-high gaming as you would find outside building it yourself/alien ware and it was retarded cheap at the time (I sold computers for a few months and I learned alto about price/value ratios with hardware, if you own a Mac you are a total moron.)

He drives a 2005 GMC Canyon (terrible POS truck), and has a Walmart phone because he breaks or loses them every 1-2 months

This is his girlfriend, shes a Model and a Chemical Engineering student in California. He spent ~4700 total last year and makes 110k.

Personally I think hes an idiot and he spends way too little, which I told him, so he spartan kicked over some rack of some random stuff at HEB, then bought all of it. Why? Because he doesn't give a fck and because he can.
    Does he spend money on dates? How does that whole thing work? The rich guys I know lament that they don't spend anything on themselves but a **** ton on their trophy gfs and wives.

six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    enjoy. But you don't need money to do that. It doesn't cost a lot of money to bed a woman and if you have to spend to make it happen you are doing it wrong.
    need money for my jet ski and dirt bikes no way am i gonna be able to ride em when im old lol and ya i never spend a dime on girls idk why u would think that?

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One of the best posts I've ever seen on the misc. Reps on recharge and I'll rep you again just for the post.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My dad grew up from nothing, one of 5 children and the only one who was adopted by a wealthy armenian business owner in Philadelphia, his adoptive father died and with him his business, his mom remarried to abusive stepfathers twice, they spent all the remaining money and my dad put himself through college, and married my mother after college who was a chemical engineer and a wealthy Persian immigrant who left when the Shah fell, but came to America by herself with nothing but what her parents sent her to pay for things during a time where the entire economy and currency of Iran was unstable, at 16 with just her 12 year old sister she was responsible for. Theyre retiring in 10 days with 6 million in the bank and full healthcare benefits from their companies, theyre 54 years old.

Thats my dad. Rotting bag of bones.
    Originally Posted by xikar View Post
    Wow... 23 years old and have $15k in the bank! Ballin' my man... You got it all figured out. I hope that life plan pans out for you! :P
    Originally Posted by Pepsi88 View Post
    Only on the misc
    Originally Posted by RealRonnie View Post
    Listen fool. I don't know who you are talking to but it better not be me. It's funny how you can say someone has no social life but here you are on MY Forum Talking a whole lot of Sh!t. And it's a term perfect for that potty mouth of yours. Your breath wreaks with it. I can care less about how much money in this F^ck'n world you have, because apparently you seem quite upset about something. What's the matter? Money can't buy you happiness? You are way too level headed and heartless to care about anyone. Stuck up in your pride, arrogant bastard. Shame on your parents who's given birth to such a monstrosity. Hah! My existence has brought more happiness surrounding me than you do that's for sure. I'll admit. My life is full of crap but I'm still happy nonetheless. I am a person not some worthless piece of trash that speaks as though I'm on top of the world. If you are Jesus then why was I able to find light in the world.

speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Completely agree with OP. Have my parents to thank for teaching me the ways. They are the fuking Messiahs when it comes to handling finances. I try to share my knowledge with my friends but they just tell me to shut the fuk up. If only they knew...
    ++ Positive Crew ++

speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Elaborate on this wizardry. (srs)

At the very least dinners and all that cost money no?

One of the best posts I've ever seen on the misc. Reps on recharge and I'll rep you again just for the post.
    but his post didnt make sense i never said i spend money on girls and hes quoted me saying you dont need to spend money on girls

Rothstein is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rothstein is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rothstein is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rothstein is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rothstein is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rothstein is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rothstein is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rothstein is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rothstein is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rothstein is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rothstein is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is a strong difference between being rich and being wealthy. Most people think they are striving to become rich, when in reality they are striving to become wealthy. They reach the point where they can consider themselves "rich", and completely neglect the wealth aspect.

Rich is money, wealth is time. I would much rather make $100,000 a year and work 20 hours in a week than make $200,000 a year and work 60 hours in a week. Time is of the essence. As long as you have enough money to ensure that you remain wealthy, then you have made it.

Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pepsi88 View Post
    I know what you are trying to say but you are coming off as a bit douchey

Also lol at that meal. Who wants to eat that crap for dinner
    It fit my macros

I probably will come off a bit douchey, thats just how I am on the internet as its been ingrained in me, I dont even misc anymore really, I think I'm getting too old for it now and I've learned everything I can from here, I've been exploring and researching various skills for self improvement and historical examples of great men and their accomplishments and abilities, also Buddhism as opposed to Atheism/Agnosticism/Amoralism partially because I'd like to tell people I'm something other than non-religious so I dont get conversion attempts every time people ask and I've come to find most of the principles to be truth through my own experiences before knowing it was related to the philosophy.
    1k+ everytime

Originally Posted by speculator View Post
    Elaborate on this wizardry. (srs)

At the very least dinners and all that cost money no?
    depends what age. I was more referring to the college age kids. Who can pick up random girls every night at bars.

At 26 you might have to take them out to dinner, especially if you have exited the bar scene.

but his post didnt make sense i never said i spend money on girls and hes quoted me saying you dont need to spend money on girls

Your post said you would rather have a wave runner so you could pick up chicks. That means you are spending money on a wave runner to pick up chicks.

Plus nobody said you can't have things, if you enjoy being on the water then a used wave runner would be a solid investment. The point is don't buy ****, just to buy it. Like people spending half their income on a new car because people think you are so cool driving around in your 65k range rover sport that costs 800 dollars a month.
    Last edited by NCK MIZ; 03-21-2012 at 08:29 AM.

depends what age. I was more referring to the college age kids. Who can pick up random girls every night at bars.

At 26 you might have to take them out to dinner, especially if you have exited the bar scene.

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    easiest way to be rich is to not gain more income but to have less expenses. he who needs least is just as wealthy as he who has most
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Originally Posted by speculator View Post
    Does he spend money on dates? How does that whole thing work? The rich guys I know lament that they don't spend anything on themselves but a **** ton on their trophy gfs and wives.
    Theyre a long distance relationship, shes not a trophy gf, shes actually an amazing, well rounded, and intelligent person and I wish I could be as lucky as he is to find someone like her, my present to him for his birthday on the 13th was to buy him dinner and tell him if he didnt marry her he is a complete retard.
    1k+ everytime

kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by R3VIT View Post
    LOL, you mad most of us living it up in our 20's? Have fun saving and having no fun 'cos you gonna be a millionaire'...live while you can *******.
    this

i had ops views a while ago but the older i get the more i say **** it, imma do what i wanna do

Registered User Canadian_Lifter's Avatar
    Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) Canadian_Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If anyone has a chance - read 'The Millionaire Next Door.'

Teaches you how to adopt the frugal lifestyle, save up the majority of your money, and become a millionaire. Awesome read - read when I was 16 and have very good saving habits right now.

Dat Der Financial Security
    Canadian American dual citizen
    Chemical engineer crew
    MD crew
    Gastroenterologist crew

Ok, smacktards, Uberknee is going to be SRS and drop some life lessons on you lost sheep. Money doesn't buy happiness. Once you have transport, food, clothing and shelter and enough money to do whatever your social scene is into any further money is essentially pointless. Spend it or save it, it doesn't make a difference. Just don't rob yourself of amazing life experiences in the mean time.

Your all approaching this from a viewpoint of having more money being a positive in and of itself, but this reflects a basic misunderstanding of human nature. Life is meant to be lived.

canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rothstein View Post
    There is a strong difference between being rich and being wealthy. Most people think they are striving to become rich, when in reality they are striving to become wealthy. They reach the point where they can consider themselves "rich", and completely neglect the wealth aspect.

Rich is money, wealth is time. I would much rather make $100,000 a year and work 20 hours in a week than make $200,000 a year and work 60 hours in a week. Time is of the essence. As long as you have enough money to ensure that you remain wealthy, then you have made it.
    This... read the 4 hour work week. Being a millionaire doesn't mean ****, saving money is great but you should never sacrifice today to save for tomorrow.

Theyre a long distance relationship, shes not a trophy gf, shes actually an amazing, well rounded, and intelligent person and I wish I could be as lucky as he is to find someone like her, my present to him for his birthday on the 13th was to buy him dinner and tell him if he didnt marry her he is a complete retard.
    I didn't mean it like that, he looks like a pretty tall, in shape, good looking guy (no homo) and could easily land someone like her w/ or w/o money. I meant the rich fuks that I know.

lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    easiest way to be rich is to not gain more income but to have less expenses. he who needs least is just as wealthy as he who has most
    no the guy who has most is orders of magnitude more wealthy by any definition

strong poor people logic

ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ckbe View Post
    No they are millionaires because they made money somehow.
    ...and this is where I say /thread.

OP, you know how to save money, that is all. These people are millionaires because not only do they know how to save their money, but they have also earned their wealth.
    ~Intermittent Fasting Crew~