Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Comstarr View Post
    Alright so it's a bit tricky but here's what I've gathered (100% fact based on research)(DEAD SRS):

If you do nothing but solely CHAT with someone, you CANNOT become best friends. You must each send at least 1 snap to one another, even if you talk 8 hours per day for a week straight - if neither of you send a snap then you won't be 'best friends'.

You have to do a combination of chatting AND sending/opening their snaps for them to be BF's with you. It's much harder for someone to end up as best friends if you only use one contact method.

BUT if you DO chat all day for 8 hours, etc. THEN send/open 1 snap from them, they will automatically jump into your BF's slot. So that's how someone new can quickly pop above everyone else.

(I only know this because I spent literally the entire summer playing these Snapchat games with a bunch of Tinder girls, and my main girl took snapchat very seriously (100k snap score), and said if we ever stopped being best friends (hearts) - if someone else took her spot - then she would know it's over between us (srs))
    WTF is wrong w/ you.
    Trading/Investing Thread Crew
    Math Thread Crew
    Poker & Sports Betting crew

**1st Team All Sports Misc**
    Portland Trail Blazers Crew
    Oregon Ducks Crew

RIP ThePrimeSalmon

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Griggz View Post
    That is 2 months. It says so in the preferences no one seems to realize is there.
    This. Go to settings, manage preferences, friend emojis. I read somewhere that snapchat purposely keeps things vague so that people talk about it trying to figure things out which creates more hype for the app.

Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post
    If he didn't like you why is he snapping you and furthermore why are you talking to someone who you think doesn't like you?
    He likes attention. I guess he likes me a little bit but not a lot. I talk to many other guys but still enjoy talking to him even though our interest levels vary. In dating interest levels just vary all the time until you find someone who is equally interested and then you can start a relationship, but until that happens I don't mind talking to guys with varying interest levels.
    Last edited by Silencespeaks; 01-05-2017 at 01:43 PM.

Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ctownballer04 View Post
    WTF is wrong w/ you.
    A lot of things I suppose, namely being a sex addict coupled with being attracted to college freshmen.
    Starting Weight: 145lbs
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

"Obsessed is a word the lazy used to describe the dedicated."
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian
    March 24, 1989 - August 5, 2011

*Porsche Crew*
    *Kate Beckinsale is the GOAT crew*

FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post
    Depends on how she responded, but the fact that she still communicate with him more than any of her other snapchat friends including you, I'm assuming, is what is actually suspicions as hell.
    Yeah, she snaps me at least a few times per day. I usually snap back once. That means she's snapping him more (or could it just be the texting?)...

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry, correct. It's 2 months. Read his post too fast to notice, but yes it's 2 months.

It's not random, they are picked in order of most-frequent to least-frequent.
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Guess it must change weekly my number #1 bf went to 4th lmao
    ****Bringing sixy back in 2019****
    6'6" 666lbs......str8 sixy!

Who Tests God and Does Not Wager Their Lives?

FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FiveOhNo View Post
    Yeah, she snaps me at least a few times per day. I usually snap back once. That means she's snapping him more (or could it just be the texting?)...
    Why are you so concerned with which one it is? Both are bad lol

Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TommyRO View Post

Guess it must change weekly my number #1 bf went to 4th lmao
    It changes every 3-4 days or so, bi-weekly I believe.

I'll get you back on r/c as well brah
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

*Porsche Crew*

4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You already need to confront her, she is snapping some random kunt more than you and it isn't unintentional and she isn't just replying to be kind because he's became one of her best friends lol, do it now because once random brah becomes yellow heart it's over boyo nudes have definitely been exchanged.

GF shouldn't be snapping other men more than you bro, she should be pink hearts, no homo.
    RIP BIG RICHARD

FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) FiveOhNo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FriendOfFrank View Post
    Why are you so concerned with which one it is? Both are bad lol
    I dunno about that if it's just truly just friendly texting. Still not good, but not cheating.

And she doesn't chat a lot there, so that could be it.

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    More like, the fact that she responded, and didn't immediately aware him about the guy contacting her, is why there's a reason to worry.

Any time my gf gets a DM, comment, like, friend request, ANYTHING from a guy; she awares me about it. If your S.O is talking to other guys/girls behind your back, then that's a red flag right there.
    I 100% agree with this, my last ex started acting sketch and chit with her phone turned out she was talking to a dude and guess trying to monkey branch. Broke up with he sloot.

GF isn't acting sketchy. She never cares too much if I snoop. But she didn't tell me, and thinks I'm being ridiculous for being irritated with this.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Alright so it's a bit tricky but here's what I've gathered (100% fact based on research)(DEAD SRS):

If you do nothing but solely CHAT with someone, you CANNOT become best friends. You must each send at least 1 snap to one another, even if you talk 8 hours per day for a week straight - if neither of you send a snap then you won't be 'best friends'.

You have to do a combination of chatting AND sending/opening their snaps for them to be BF's with you. It's much harder for someone to end up as best friends if you only use one contact method.

BUT if you DO chat all day for 8 hours, etc. THEN send/open 1 snap from them, they will automatically jump into your BF's slot. So that's how someone new can quickly pop above everyone else.

(I only know this because I spent literally the entire summer playing these Snapchat games with a bunch of Tinder girls, and my main girl took snapchat very seriously (100k snap score), and said if we ever stopped being best friends (hearts) - if someone else took her spot - then she would know it's over between us (srs))
    Just to clarify, did you mean BF as in #1 BF? Or just one of the 7 BF slots.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Just to clarify, did you mean BF as in #1 BF? Or just one of the 7 BF slots.
    7 BF slots.

If you chat and snap all day, then they'll move to #1. Essentially, if your lover bumps you out of their #1 slot.... consider your tour over.
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

*Porsche Crew*

How do I pretty get know that, even if not cheating, it's not okay to snap random guys... Without sounding controlling to her?

Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How do I pretty get know that, even if not cheating, it's not okay to snap random guys... Without sounding controlling to her?
    Tell her it makes you uncomfortable and she should respect you enough to stop. If not then it's time for you to make a hard decision
    Last edited by Marie646; 01-05-2017 at 02:52 PM.

Boundaries are for yourself, not the other person as you can't control what someone else does. You can tell her that you are not ok with it, and then if she does it anyway it's up to you to walk away if it's not ok for you.

I don't want to leave her over something I truly do trust her about. But it's not about whether she's cheating, it's about having the respect to not Snapchat random guys out of respect for me.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Boundaries are for yourself, not the other person as you can't control what someone else does. You can tell her that you are not ok with it, and then if she does it anyway it's up to you to walk away if it's not ok for you.
    Well, obviously I want her to respect my boundaries.

TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Snapchat safer way to cheat

Originally Posted by TrotonKat View Post
    Snapchat safer way to cheat
    Yup. Curious to know what those texts were.

TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrotonKat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yup. Curious to know what those texts were.
    You can download them onto your computer, nothing technicallly deletes

How so? Could it be done in a few minutes?

How so? Could it be done in a few minutes?
    Are you any good with computers? No it can not be done within few minutes

Lol even Snapchat texts aren't safe anymore

Registered Sik Kunt 97Camry4Lyfe's Avatar
    97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) 97Camry4Lyfe is just really nice. (+1000)

Grown ass men playing into these Snapchat games, smh...

charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) charity4thepoor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ask her why they can't just send the pictures through her texting client and she can save the ones she wants to keep. Phones have plenty of space, she could store millions of pics of that guys dog. If she can't do this, then IDK brah.

She, of course, could always do this and delete texts/pics as well, so that may not help at all.
    Rog crew
    TB Lightning

Originally Posted by TommyRO View Post
    Lol even Snapchat texts aren't safe anymore
    Nothing safe in right hands LOL

Originally Posted by charity4thepoor View Post
    Ask her why they can't just send the pictures through her texting client and she can save the ones she wants to keep. Phones have plenty of space, she could store millions of pics of that guys dog. If she can't do this, then IDK brah.

She, of course, could always do this and delete texts/pics as well, so that may not help at all.
    I just don't get why she couldn't talk to him on ******** or something. Why a place that deletes pics and texts?

I just don't get why she couldn't talk to him on ******** or something. Why a place that deletes pics and texts?
    Why you think??

Nothing safe in right hands LOL
    Lol seems so

Bro if your gut feeling is telling you she's being shady then she is. You want to know what snap was used for before it went mainstream? To send nudies and sext. You know exactly why.