Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RCATES View Post
    Cowboys were irrelevant before JJ/Aikman and Smith. Zero difference in scenarios. Voided argument.
    You're a homer not a true NFL fan.

Cowboys had Roger Staubach, Tony Dorsett, Randy White, Mel Renfro and Bob Hayes kicking ass in the 70s before Aikman, Irvin and Smith came along in the 90s. You are flat out stupid.

1971 (VI), 1977 (XII), 1992 (XXVII), 1993 (XXVIII), 1995 (XXX)

RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rainieravesouth View Post
    wasn't run over. wasn't on his back and was still on his feet. albeit on his heels, but still on his feet.
    Kam even said after the game he was surprised he was running full speed. Its not normal type of play in the preseason. A rematch will have a different outcome bet your house on it.

RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RCATES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    You're a homer not a true NFL fan.

Cowboys had Roger Staubach, Tony Dorsett, Randy White, Mel Renfro and Bob Hayes kicking ass in the 70s before Aikman, Irvin and Smith came along in the 90s. You are flat out stupid.

1971 (VI), 1977 (XII), 1992 (XXVII), 1993 (XXVIII), 1995 (XXX)
    I only count things that I've seen in my lifetime. I find it funny how teams like the Niners and Cowboys always hanging onto the past. Lets forget they have been garbage for the better part of 20 years. Its a what have you done for me lately league. Seahawks have been to 3 Superbowls, won 3 NFC championships, 8 division title's in the last 10 years. Cowboys have won 3 playoff games in the last 20 years. Lmao

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I only count things that I've seen in my lifetime. I find it funny how teams like the Niners and Cowboys always hanging onto the past. Lets forget they have been garbage for the better part of 20 years. Its a what have you done for me lately league. Seahawks have been to 3 Superbowls, won 3 NFC championships, 8 division title's in the last 10 years. Cowboys have won 3 playoff games in the last 20 years. Lmao
    No one cares. All everyone remembers is the Seacucks passing instead of giving the rock to Lynch. You guys are the Atlanta Braves of football. So many division titles and only 1 championship in a decade. Stay mad.

No one cares. All everyone remembers is the Seacucks passing instead of giving the rock to Lynch. You guys are the Atlanta Braves of football. So many division titles and only 1 championship in a decade. Stay mad.
    You missed the previous year blowing out the best offense the NFL has ever seen? The first one was the worst officiated game in NFL history. Its been well documented how one sided it was. I'm over it as well as the Patriots loss in 49. We lost to a great team. Seahawks still have at least 5 years if not longer to win a few more.

Dallas fans are notorious for these regular season outburst of "we the best" bs to only get bounced or fall apart late in the season. We all know its coming. Deep down inside so do you. We're all just sitting here waiting for it to happen. Cowboys are a good team but they are not ready for Seattle or NE in the playoffs.

captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And your run will be over soon. And you will be harping on 2013-2016 for the next 20 years. Everybody can just see that you're new at this. You're gonna be oh so butthurt when the Seahawks start sucking and it's still pissing on you everyday in Seattle
    New Orleans Saints

Proud cuck

You missed the previous year blowing out the best offense the NFL has ever seen? The first one was the worst officiated game in NFL history. Its been well documented how one sided it was. I'm over it as well as the Patriots loss in 49. We lost to a great team. Seahawks still have at least 5 years if not longer to win a few more.

Dallas fans are notorious for these regular season outburst of "we the best" bs to only get bounced or fall apart late in the season. We all know its coming. Deep down inside so do you. We're all just sitting here waiting for it to happen. Cowboys are a good team but they are not ready for Seattle or NE in the playoffs.
    The difference is the Seahawks are getting old and their run is slowing down. Carroll is what 90 yrs old? He'll prolly join Arians with chest pains soon and retire.

Originally Posted by captaincuck View Post
    And your run will be over soon. And you will be harping on 2013-2016 for the next 20 years. Everybody can just see that you're new at this. You're gonna be oh so butthurt when the Seahawks start sucking and it's still pissing on you everyday in Seattle
    Truth.

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You sound like the idiots that were saying "Dak looks good, but it's just preseason.... Wait until he faces real defenses. Wait till they have a few games worth of tape... Wait till they start game-planning for him."

Yep, preseason. You may think it doesn't matter, but tell that to all the guys that don't make the team. It sure as hell mattered to them.

Preseason (1 drive)/ argument

Please tell me you don't take the preseason seriously?

Well, that pretty much wraps up this conversation. Your pro football knowledge just got put on display, and you came up wanting. Before the 90s even existed, the Cowboys (along with Steelers and Niners) were one of the preeminent franchises in pro football - hell, in all of sports. The fact you don't know that tells us all that you don't know very much. But the Seahawks are good, you can have that.

Cowboys were irrelevant before JJ/Aikman and Smith. Zero difference in scenarios. Voided argument.

Carroll is what 90 yrs old? He'll prolly join Arians with chest pains soon and retire.
    - US Air Force Veteran Crew
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Hits Clear on Calculator at Least 3 times Crew
    - P90X / Insanity / Asylum Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew
    - Plays Hoop but Can't Guard a Treestump Crew

ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    New Orleans is America's wettest city recording on average 62.7" (1592mm) per year.

On average, Seattle has only 14 more days of rain per year than Miami, and isn't even in the top 10 per average total rainfall.

Based on these projections, multiplied by the amount each year that Drew Brees hairline recedes, I can confirm that you are indeed a huge *******.
    Meet Lifts/Gym Lifts
    Bench 365/385
    Squat 460/485
    Dead 515/535
    Total: 1340 Raw @ 180lbs /w no wraps.
    I'msexyandIknowit

captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ruskism View Post
    New Orleans is America's wettest city recording on average 62.7" (1592mm) per year.

On average, Seattle has only 14 more days of rain per year than Miami, and isn't even in the top 10 per average total rainfall.

Based on these projections, multiplied by the amount each year that Drew Brees hairline recedes, I can confirm that you are indeed a huge *******.

https://weather.com/weather/today/l/USWA0395:1:US

https://weather.com/weather/today/l/USLA0338:1:US

Keep dreaming boyo. Year round temps in the 70s. Don't ever think you can compare your sanctuary city to the best cultural treasure this country has to offer. *******
    New Orleans Saints

Proud cuck

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was told there would be no math.

- US Air Force Veteran Crew
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Hits Clear on Calculator at Least 3 times Crew
    - P90X / Insanity / Asylum Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew
    - Plays Hoop but Can't Guard a Treestump Crew

I've been to New Orleans once about 2 years ago for a business meeting. Never again. I swear that place smells like a public bathroom in the back of a run down gas station. Just gross.

ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    https://weather.com/weather/today/l/USWA0395:1:US

https://weather.com/weather/today/l/USLA0338:1:US

Keep dreaming boyo. Year round temps in the 70s. Don't ever think you can compare your sanctuary city to the best cultural treasure this country has to offer. *******
    https://www.currentresults.com/Weath...est-cities.php

Top 3

City Annual Precipitation
    Inches Millimetres
    New Orleans, Louisiana 62.7 1592
    Miami, Florida 61.9 1572
    Birmingham, Alabama 53.7 1364

Don't worry brah, I'll be there eventually for Mardi Gras and chit all over the French quarter like everyone else and then skate back to my pristine NW gem. Smells clean man.

I've been to New Orleans once about 2 years ago for a business meeting. Never again. I swear that place smells like a public bathroom in the back of a run down gas station. Just gross.
    Nothing like Seattle. Used to dream about moving to SD.. last 5 years has completely transformed our city. No reason to leave thanks to global warming.
    Meet Lifts/Gym Lifts
    Bench 365/385
    Squat 460/485
    Dead 515/535
    I'msexyandIknowit

HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seattle is actually a fuking dump. Way too many homeless people wandering the streets.

Hopefully trump cleans it up.
    "Steven Curry is a mouth guard chewing piece of chit" - Gandhi

HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You expect us to believe any business would hire someone like you who can barely construct a proper grammatical sentence?
    "Steven Curry is a mouth guard chewing piece of chit" - Gandhi

rainclouds55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainclouds55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainclouds55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainclouds55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainclouds55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainclouds55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainclouds55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainclouds55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainclouds55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainclouds55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rainclouds55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Redskins are looking like the best team in the NFC

https://www.currentresults.com/Weath...est-cities.php

Top 3

City Annual Precipitation
    Inches Millimetres
    New Orleans, Louisiana 62.7 1592
    Miami, Florida 61.9 1572
    Birmingham, Alabama 53.7 1364

Don't worry brah, I'll be there eventually for Mardi Gras and chit all over the French quarter like everyone else and then skate back to my pristine NW gem. Smells clean man.

Nothing like Seattle. Used to dream about moving to SD.. last 5 years has completely transformed our city. No reason to leave thanks to global warming.

I'm not going to get into a detailed weather debate with you, but if you think Seattle has better weather than New Orleans you need to seek medical therapy IMMEDIATELY. Stay safe
    New Orleans Saints

Proud cuck

I'm not going to get into a detailed weather debate with you, but if you think Seattle has better weather than New Orleans you need to seek medical therapy IMMEDIATELY. Stay safe
    You don't need to get into anything with me, the statistics show that it rains more in New Orleans than in Seattle.

Your original comment insinuated that Seattle rained more than New Orleans.

Next.
    Meet Lifts/Gym Lifts
    Bench 365/385
    Squat 460/485
    Dead 515/535
    I'msexyandIknowit

tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You don't need to get into anything with me, the statistics show that it rains more in New Orleans than in Seattle.

Your original comment insinuated that Seattle rained more than New Orleans.

Next.
    rains more frequently here, more heavily there. NO has that monsoon season but it rains non stop here lol. oct/nov its rained like every day
    ***Canadian Crew***

LTRacer7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LTRacer7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LTRacer7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LTRacer7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LTRacer7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Came in to say the same thing as jman. Minnesota beats Dallas in the regular season, knocks off Seattle in post season, and will knock off Dallas if they wind up playing the post season.

Originally Posted by tonyparker69 View Post
    rains more frequently here, more heavily there. NO has that monsoon season but it rains non stop here lol. oct/nov its rained like every day
    Didn't say it didn't rain more frequently here.

I said it rained more in New Orleans.

Hehe.
    Meet Lifts/Gym Lifts
    Bench 365/385
    Squat 460/485
    Dead 515/535
    I'msexyandIknowit

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If Russell "Cucked by Ciara and Future Jr." Wilson is healthy the Seahawks can beat anyone
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Originally Posted by tonyparker69 View Post

tonyparker has all of his teammates' backs
    New Orleans Saints

Proud cuck

VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It's happening this year
    Levi Garrett or you're a slack jawed ******* crew
    Mafia Moto Crew
    Carolina Panther Crew
    AP7 Crew

Negs Von Cuck on sight

Originally Posted by LTRacer7 View Post
    Came in to say the same thing as jman. Minnesota beats Dallas in the regular season, knocks off Seattle in post season, and will knock off Dallas if they wind up playing the post season.
    Delusional.

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That wasn't the best offense the NFL has ever seen. That would be Joe Montana's offense.

VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lsiberian View Post
    That wasn't the best offense the NFL has ever seen. That would be Joe Montana's offense.
    He started watching football in 2012, give him some slack haha
    Mafia Moto Crew
    Carolina Panther Crew
    AP7 Crew

Negs Von Cuck on sight

Originally Posted by lsiberian View Post
    In a day in age where everyone looks at statistics as a measuring stick of greatness. Yes they were.

Originally Posted by VeganBrahh View Post
    He started watching football in 2012, give him some slack haha
    "Carolina Panther Crew"

Stay Mad

"Carolina Panther Crew"

Stay Mad
    I've told you like ninety times, Im a Panther fan this season isn't a shocker. If you didn't start barely watching football you'd probably know this you fukkin potato haha
    Mafia Moto Crew
    Carolina Panther Crew
    AP7 Crew

Negs Von Cuck on sight