Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Words from the godfather

To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

A lot have one out of three concepts, some have to two but only juggernauts master all three.
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zuperman2006 View Post
    Make sure them pull-ups are WIDE!!! build a V...Nice looking workout today. Keep focused and enjoy your weekend
    Thanks zup wide, narrow, towel I'm gonna do every pullup imaginable man.

Originally Posted by Necrocanis View Post
    Looking good in here. I use to train on pullups almost daily and when I got to where I could do around 40 per set I found that I could do one arm pullups as well lol. I started training one armed as well. You can do one arms with an assist to start getting yourself ready. After warming up with a set of normal pullups grab the bar with one arm and grab that wrist with your other hand and start pulling. Get a 2-3 min rest and do the other hand. Eventually you can build up enough strength to do themwithout the assist from the other hand. I'm going to be adding these back into my routine now that I'm back over 20 pullups. Keep it strong in here bro! Good luck and keep on jugging!
    Damn that's impressive once I get a solid pullup strength I'll do those one handers for sure.

Originally Posted by txfirefighter05 View Post
    Nice intro Mr S!! Glad to have you here and I wish you luck with your goals. This is def the place to get-r-done. Sorry I'm just now finding your tread. Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Juggernaut nation is a large group can't blame you at all but we all find each other eventually push it to the limit! I shall be stopping in to your thread shortly
    On a mission

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Log is looking good and your getting your name out by stopping by everyones log! You are definitely a contender for the Arnold round!!!!!
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
    http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking good my friend keep it up. Love the motivational pieces your putting together. Keep it up man thanks for stopping by my log. Keep it up and power through sunday so you can hammer out the week.
    Train beyond the pain... And death is your only release.

All I do is fight don't u know they have to tie my hands down when I sleep bc I be punching holes in the wall trying to fight somebody

"I'm not really good at knowing where 85 or 90 percent is. I only know where zero and one hundred is."

CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

A lot have one out of three concepts, some have to two but only juggernauts master all three.
    Nice
    Instagram @cbreezy_454

Juggernaut Workout/ Day 5

Did the juggernaut tribute workout today and now feel like I've been beaten with a mace then thrown off a bridge! So let's get right into it

The Workout

1 Mile Run- Took 7 minutes on the treadmill set with an incline of 3.5. Would have rather run outside cause I hate cardio on stationary machines it's unreasonably boring but It had to be done and my gym doesn't have a track or a field at this point due to renovations.

100 Bent Over Barbell Rows 115lb- 25/ 25/ 15/ 15/ 20

Did this first cause I knew it would one of the harder exercise's for me. I still didn't really have any solid plan at this point first set was just to failure pretty much then i had a good idea of how to break up the rest of them. Tried to rest for as little as possible about 30seconds.

100 Standing Military Presses 75lb- 30/ 20/ 15/ 20/ 15

Also a really hard exercise for me and completely kicked my ass, delts were burning up.

100 Leg Raises- 20/ 20/ 20/ 20/ 20

Was pretty confident in this one just split it up evenly and got em done about 15 seconds rest in between sets. Last couple sets were challenging but not too bad.

100 Calf Raises- 100

Knew this would be a cake walk for me I hit calves with a lot of volume normally so I got through nice and quick with no sacrifice in form.

100 Dips- 30/ 25/ 25/ 20

Wasn't quite sure how this one would go but was able to power them out with a good pace and split them up in a way to maximize my work load in the beginning. only rest was the time it took me to write down my reps.

100 Russian Twists 50/ 50

Usually do these weight with 25lb for about the same amount of reps so got through easily. Split it half and half just so I wouldn't fade near the end and have to break for too long.

100 Pushups- 20/ 20/ 20/ 15/ 15/ 10

I'm dying at this point and I did chest yesterday so this was hard as hell to say the least. 30 seconds between sets and won't lie some them weren't what you'd call textbook pushups.

100 Squats- 35/ 35/ 30

Was considering doing them in 1 set but I'm wicked tired ny now so split the up and rest time at 15 seconds.

100 Chinups- 10/ 10/ 10/ 10/ 10/ 10/ 10/ 10/ 10/ 10

Hardest part of the challenge by far I suck at chinups and had to take pretty long breaks in between sets to pull this off. Ruined my time without a doubt but at least I've realized I gotta get 1000x better at these.

Overall time 1 hour 22 minutes.
    I've realized I forgot to do the high pulls so It's not even a legitimate attempt. Sigh stupid memory... Obviously I changed the order of things up but I still tried it and plan to do it again in a couple weeks but I'll do at the start of my cycle not at the end so I can somewhat fresh. Also I played about 45 minutes of basketball first cause If the court is free I can't help myself

Took a scoop and a half of Juggernaut before I started.

Taste
    10/10: I look forward to drinking it cause I don't drink anything but water during the day.

Focus
    8/10: Really locked into the workout but I was really hyped to try it and it started to fade naer the end.

Strength
    10/10: There were alot of things I would hit with that much volume today and to get them all reps out was great.

Endurance
    10/10: Was tired of course at the end but never faded energy wise.

Pump
    10/10: Stellar as usual.
    I can't believe I forgot the high pulls but these things happen and I'll get them next time. Time wasn't great but at least I've got a good bit of room for improvement and will try to get sub 60 minutes for sure.
    On a mission

jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everything is looking real good bro! keep it up
    Your training partner's name is pain. You start out trying to ignore him. Can't do it. You attempt to reason with him. No way. You try to strike a bargain. Hah. You plead. You say "Please stop, please go away. I promise never ever to do this again if you just leave me alone." But he won't. Pain only climbs off if you do. Then you're beaten. "

Follow my juggernaut log!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144483541

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did the juggernaut tribute workout today and now feel like I've been beaten with a mace then thrown off a bridge! So let's get right into it

The Workout

1 Mile Run- Took 7 minutes on the treadmill set with an incline of 3.5. Would have rather run outside cause I hate cardio on stationary machines it's unreasonably boring but It had to be done and my gym doesn't have a track or a field at this point due to renovations.

Did this first cause I knew it would one of the harder exercise's for me. I still didn't really have any solid plan at this point first set was just to failure pretty much then i had a good idea of how to break up the rest of them. Tried to rest for as little as possible about 30seconds.

Also a really hard exercise for me and completely kicked my ass, delts were burning up.

Was pretty confident in this one just split it up evenly and got em done about 15 seconds rest in between sets. Last couple sets were challenging but not too bad.

100 Calf Raises- 100

Knew this would be a cake walk for me I hit calves with a lot of volume normally so I got through nice and quick with no sacrifice in form.

100 Dips- 30/ 25/ 25/ 20

Wasn't quite sure how this one would go but was able to power them out with a good pace and split them up in a way to maximize my work load in the beginning. only rest was the time it took me to write down my reps.

Usually do these weight with 25lb for about the same amount of reps so got through easily. Split it half and half just so I wouldn't fade near the end and have to break for too long.

I'm dying at this point and I did chest yesterday so this was hard as hell to say the least. 30 seconds between sets and won't lie some them weren't what you'd call textbook pushups.

100 Squats- 35/ 35/ 30

Was considering doing them in 1 set but I'm wicked tired ny now so split the up and rest time at 15 seconds.

Hardest part of the challenge by far I suck at chinups and had to take pretty long breaks in between sets to pull this off. Ruined my time without a doubt but at least I've realized I gotta get 1000x better at these.

I've realized I forgot to do the high pulls so It's not even a legitimate attempt. Sigh stupid memory... Obviously I changed the order of things up but I still tried it and plan to do it again in a couple weeks but I'll do at the start of my cycle not at the end so I can somewhat fresh. Also I played about 45 minutes of basketball first cause If the court is free I can't help myself

Taste
    10/10: I look forward to drinking it cause I don't drink anything but water during the day.

Focus
    8/10: Really locked into the workout but I was really hyped to try it and it started to fade naer the end.

Strength
    10/10: There were alot of things I would hit with that much volume today and to get them all reps out was great.

Endurance

Pump
    I can't believe I forgot the high pulls but these things happen and I'll get them next time. Time wasn't great but at least I've got a good bit of room for improvement and will try to get sub 60 minutes for sure.
    Great job on the challenge bro!! You took the hard path and I give you tons of credit for that. I broke mine down between 10-20 reps for each exercise - enabling me to crank out the sets without too much down time. Maybe I will try it like you did after I'm done with my challenge. Txfirefighter did it this way as well so I feel like I took the easy way out.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Originally Posted by eericksen View Post
    Log is looking good and your getting your name out by stopping by everyones log! You are definitely a contender for the Arnold round!!!!
    Thanks Erick I'm just starting out but give me sometime i won't be a contender I'll be the front runner!

Originally Posted by Kendo1717 View Post
    Looking good my friend keep it up. Love the motivational pieces your putting together. Keep it up man thanks for stopping by my log. Keep it up and power through sunday so you can hammer out the week.
    Mission accomplished ken hit it hard today too

Originally Posted by jlarrance View Post
    Everything is looking real good bro! keep it up
    Thanks man you better have tore it in that ball game today J!!!

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Great job on the challenge bro!! You took the hard path and I give you tons of credit for that. I broke mine down between 10-20 reps for each exercise - enabling me to crank out the sets without too much down time. Maybe I will try it like you did after I'm done with my challenge. Txfirefighter did it this way as well so I feel like I took the easy way out.
    Thanks Bill and while different i don't there's method of completing that could be called easy! I'm gonna try and improve on my weaker aspects and do it again in a couple weeks
    On a mission

Week 1 Review

Workouts

My splits start on Tuesday the day before I had the glorious jugg in hand but all week has been very good didn't hit my goal for 400 on deads this week but we'll power on get the mind more focused for next. Energies been way up and now with the contest as extra motivation in there training.

Nutrition

A return to respectability for the week prior had been garbage either not taking enough food or settling for Burger King and taco Bell. Been eating proper meals and getting about my desired protein intake of 200g.

Supplementation

What we're all damn well here for the Juggernaut!

Taste
    10/ 10: I've never taken supplements on a consistent basis and a dude at the gym gave me a free protein shake for training him once and that was ass so needless to say I had low expectations for how the Juggernaut would taste. Mind=Blown phenomenal flavor (Crimson Punch) and mixability taste's amazing and I have never had an residue or chucks granted I got the gaspari nutriotion shaker which has a grid in it to help with those problems but I'll give juggernaut benefit of the doubt.

Focus Factor

7/10: This is a bit tougher to judge cause I'm still trying to figure out the right dosing for me and what not but I recognize that It makes blocking out stray thoughts and distractions in the gym easier. As we move forward through the contest and I adjust this could go either up or down.

Strength

8/10: Again as I figure things out this will change but for now I'll say I'm making good progress and am certainly pleased but next week when I can compare two workouts with juggernaut I'll know for sure.

Endurance

10/10: I naturally have a high energy level and usually have to make sure I tone it down but juggernaut gave me a much stronger in set energy. Lactic acid build up never seemed as bad and even without my trusty water bottle this week I never felt dehydrated.

Pump

9/10: It's varied a good bit the muscles that always get great pump for me are my arms and chest. Shoulder day felt great, back ok, legs non existent and chest through the damn roof. I guess it's another thigh as I figure out my dosing and timing of when I take it I could see more consistent and better results.

Overall

9/10: My entry into the world of supplements has been very positive and definitely no regrets on my purchase. I've reaped some solid benefits and look forward to seeing how it help me in the remainder of the challenge.

Massport

Sweet figured out the picture thing lol. Anyways my infinite labs product and the one I'm enjoying most so far fruit punch Massport. Muscle hardness is way up and vascularity in just everyday life is improving rapidly and I don't have it front of me to check but i think it's helping me burn some fat my abs are becoming dangerously close to making an appearance. The taste is awesome probably a little better than juggernaut and while I'm sure the grape is good I won't be finding out anytime soon for sure

Rating 10/10

Goals for next Week

It'll be my first full week with juggernaut so I'm excited for that with that being said I'm going to be tweaking my routines some tonight to maximize my efficiency. I was speaking to the assistant coach of the basketball team for my school and he really wants me to come to tryouts this september meaning I've got to add some vertical jump training in work on my quickness and start doing more sprint training and b-ball skill related cardio. So basically look for things to get real busy in this log this workout sunday was supposed to be a one time thing but I'm going have to idea a 6th day into my splits to achieve everything I want to do.
    Long post sorry about that and much respect to anyone who reads all of it I'll leave of another quote of the day hope everyone worked hard and had fun this weekend let's get ready to do big things this upcoming week.

"The body does not want you to do this. As you run, it tells you to stop but the mind must be strong. You always go too far for your body. You must handle the pain with strategy...It is not age; it is not diet. It is the will to succeed. - Jacqueline Gareau, 1980 Boston Marathon champ"
    On a mission

Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like your posts how u break it down in categories. Very informative. I might have to give massport a try.
    Follow my JUGGERNAUT log @:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136335941

zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Workouts

My splits start on Tuesday the day before I had the glorious jugg in hand but all week has been very good didn't hit my goal for 400 on deads this week but we'll power on get the mind more focused for next. Energies been way up and now with the contest as extra motivation in there training.

Nutrition

A return to respectability for the week prior had been garbage either not taking enough food or settling for Burger King and taco Bell. Been eating proper meals and getting about my desired protein intake of 200g.

Supplementation

What we're all damn well here for the Juggernaut!

Taste
    10/ 10: I've never taken supplements on a consistent basis and a dude at the gym gave me a free protein shake for training him once and that was ass so needless to say I had low expectations for how the Juggernaut would taste. Mind=Blown phenomenal flavor (Crimson Punch) and mixability taste's amazing and I have never had an residue or chucks granted I got the gaspari nutriotion shaker which has a grid in it to help with those problems but I'll give juggernaut benefit of the doubt.

Focus Factor

7/10: This is a bit tougher to judge cause I'm still trying to figure out the right dosing for me and what not but I recognize that It makes blocking out stray thoughts and distractions in the gym easier. As we move forward through the contest and I adjust this could go either up or down.

Strength

8/10: Again as I figure things out this will change but for now I'll say I'm making good progress and am certainly pleased but next week when I can compare two workouts with juggernaut I'll know for sure.

Endurance

10/10: I naturally have a high energy level and usually have to make sure I tone it down but juggernaut gave me a much stronger in set energy. Lactic acid build up never seemed as bad and even without my trusty water bottle this week I never felt dehydrated.

Pump

9/10: It's varied a good bit the muscles that always get great pump for me are my arms and chest. Shoulder day felt great, back ok, legs non existent and chest through the damn roof. I guess it's another thigh as I figure out my dosing and timing of when I take it I could see more consistent and better results.

Overall

9/10: My entry into the world of supplements has been very positive and definitely no regrets on my purchase. I've reaped some solid benefits and look forward to seeing how it help me in the remainder of the challenge.

Massport

Sweet figured out the picture thing lol. Anyways my infinite labs product and the one I'm enjoying most so far fruit punch Massport. Muscle hardness is way up and vascularity in just everyday life is improving rapidly and I don't have it front of me to check but i think it's helping me burn some fat my abs are becoming dangerously close to making an appearance. The taste is awesome probably a little better than juggernaut and while I'm sure the grape is good I won't be finding out anytime soon for sure

Rating 10/10

Goals for next Week

It'll be my first full week with juggernaut so I'm excited for that with that being said I'm going to be tweaking my routines some tonight to maximize my efficiency. I was speaking to the assistant coach of the basketball team for my school and he really wants me to come to tryouts this september meaning I've got to add some vertical jump training in work on my quickness and start doing more sprint training and b-ball skill related cardio. So basically look for things to get real busy in this log this workout sunday was supposed to be a one time thing but I'm going have to idea a 6th day into my splits to achieve everything I want to do.
    Long post sorry about that and much respect to anyone who reads all of it I'll leave of another quote of the day hope everyone worked hard and had fun this weekend let's get ready to do big things this upcoming week.

"The body does not want you to do this. As you run, it tells you to stop but the mind must be strong. You always go too far for your body. You must handle the pain with strategy...It is not age; it is not diet. It is the will to succeed. - Jacqueline Gareau, 1980 Boston Marathon champ"
    Awesome post killa!!!
    Who that??

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like you are doing very awesome with your log man! Keep pushing it this week!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey man log is looking good, nice format, I like the ratings you have given, the juggernaut will get better, hulk smash your goals this week, as for stationary equipment are concerned, use your imagination....ttyl

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Looks like you are doing very awesome with your log man! Keep pushing it this week!
    Without a doubt brother each week I'll get stronger!

Originally Posted by J_D828 View Post
    Hey man log is looking good, nice format, I like the ratings you have given, the juggernaut will get better, hulk smash your goals this week, as for stationary equipment are concerned, use your imagination....ttyl
    Thanks Boog, that's what I'm hoping been good so far but I know it can be great.

Originally Posted by Hambone308 View Post
    I like your posts how u break it down in categories. Very informative. I might have to give massport a try.
    I'm something of an organization freak so I want everything to look on point
    On a mission

Day 6

Rest

Today's my rest day usually I go five on two off but doing the juggernaut challenge yesterday was a much better way to spend a Sunday anyway! Went out for 4.2km walk sorry no miles here lol and have gotten the chance to get in my 5 small meals today which is supremely rare.

Meal 1

10:30am

My G-man left me half a sandwich and some baked beans in the kitchen so didn't have to cook anything to start the day off.

Meal 2

12:45pm

Made a chicken stirfry should have add some veg but that'll be done with dinner tonight. Portion size 3 pieces boneless skinless chicken thighs, half package egg noodles.

Snack

2:50pm

1/2 bowl of frosted flakes not healthy I know but didn't realize the special K was done, used about a 1/4 cup soy milk.

That's all I've so far except for drinking a lot of water as usual I'll edit this post later on today after I've finished stuffing my face for the day. I understand macros and roughly ballpark estimates of how much I take in of what in a day but I'm definitely going to start tracking properly and post that up so stay tuned for some extra detail.

Here's a bit of Monday motivation!

On a mission

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Threads looking really good!

To all JUGGERNAUT - MrSpimpson had it in him to complete the challenge on his off day - who else is up for it! Like the fury said in the Challenge Thread -we don't want to hear excuses - let's get in there and do it!

gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rest

Today's my rest day usually I go five on two off but doing the juggernaut challenge yesterday was a much better way to spend a Sunday anyway! Went out for 4.2km walk sorry no miles here lol and have gotten the chance to get in my 5 small meals today which is supremely rare.

Meal 1

My G-man left me half a sandwich and some baked beans in the kitchen so didn't have to cook anything to start the day off.

Meal 2

Made a chicken stirfry should have add some veg but that'll be done with dinner tonight. Portion size 3 pieces boneless skinless chicken thighs, half package egg noodles.

Snack

1/2 bowl of frosted flakes not healthy I know but didn't realize the special K was done, used about a 1/4 cup soy milk.

That's all I've so far except for drinking a lot of water as usual I'll edit this post later on today after I've finished stuffing my face for the day. I understand macros and roughly ballpark estimates of how much I take in of what in a day but I'm definitely going to start tracking properly and post that up so stay tuned for some extra detail.

Whats up man, just checking in. Keep working on that diet! Workouts look good. In my opinion cereal is not sufficient fuel for a juggernaut. looking forward to more diet info.
    I am Juggernaut log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=722398611

http://groups.bodybuilding.com/i_am_juggernaut

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joeswat, the original juggernaut

Rest

Meal 1

Meal 2

Snack

I SMELL A REAL JUGGERNAUT IN HERE FELLAS, ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE, THAT PERSON THAT DEDICATES TO GO THE EXTRA MILE WILL SUCCEED...

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's juggernaut.

Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do, let juggernaut give you the edge to succeed...

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

whats good man?

whats good man? got my juggernaut and glutamine today put both to use and killed that ****!!! hope you had great weekend and better monday!!!
    Who that??

Originally Posted by gregcorso View Post
    Whats up man, just checking in. Keep working on that diet! Workouts look good. In my opinion cereal is not sufficient fuel for a juggernaut. looking forward to more diet info.
    Hey Greg couldn't agree with you more will making a trip to the grocery store tomorrow to pick some more sensible food.

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    I SMELL A REAL JUGGERNAUT IN HERE FELLAS, ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE, THAT PERSON THAT DEDICATES TO GO THE EXTRA MILE WILL SUCCEED...

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's juggernaut.

Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do, let juggernaut give you the edge to succeed...

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Thanks Joe. "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's juggernaut." I love it!!

Originally Posted by zacrob23 View Post
    whats good man? got my juggernaut and glutamine today put both to use and killed that ****!!! hope you had great weekend and better monday!!!
    Oh damn eh I shall be over to check on that shortly! Weekend was good and honestly wish I had gone to the gym to today but gotta train smart body needs time to recuperate to get stronger.
    On a mission

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking good man! Nice to see you did the challenege...one of these day I will try it out!
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
    http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

Originally Posted by eericksen View Post
    Looking good man! Nice to see you did the challenege...one of these day I will try it out!
    Thanks E and you should for sure it lives up to the name for sure!!
    On a mission

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hope you enjoyed that rest day. Now go tear it up!!!

--------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Workout

100 Calf Raises- 100

100 Dips- 30/ 25/ 25/ 20

100 Squats- 35/ 35/ 30

Taste

Focus

Strength

Endurance

Pump
    You did fantastic! Don't sweat the high pulls. Are you still sore now?
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Thumbs up RECOVERY is the key!!! right

i think you gotta take some time off, otherwise youll get burned out, at least thats my opinion>>>kill it today simp!!

Hey Greg couldn't agree with you more will making a trip to the grocery store tomorrow to pick some more sensible food.

Thanks Joe. "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's juggernaut." I love it!!

Oh damn eh I shall be over to check on that shortly! Weekend was good and honestly wish I had gone to the gym to today but gotta train smart body needs time to recuperate to get stronger.
    Who that??

Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    You did fantastic! Don't sweat the high pulls. Are you still sore now?
    Thanks Dru appreciate it. I recover pretty quickly so I was to bad off but my chest is still really sore cause that's what I trained saturday. I like being sore though let's me know I put good work in
    On a mission

Morning!!

Breakfast in a minute 5 eggs, and a multi grain bagel. Then off to the gym for bi's and tri's with abs!! Have a stellar day everyone and stay focused, stay strong
    On a mission

Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Go big or go home

Hit it hard buddy. Squeeze at the top of every rep to make them pop!

Breakfast in a minute 5 eggs, and a multi grain bagel. Then off to the gym for bi's and tri's with abs!! Have a stellar day everyone and stay focused, stay strong
    Follow my JUGGERNAUT log @:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136335941

Somehow I missed seeing this before - Great quote and so true!

Arm and abs workout on JUGGERNAUT = EPIC PUMP!! Looking forward to reading the details.