Closed Thread
Page 285 of 321 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,550 of 9602
    liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Got the links to those articles bro?

Would like to see them, preciate it!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/8-wa...-plateaus.html

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Xtian View Post
    Family is doing well. How about yours?

I placed second in the contest. Brian, the new spokes model, is a great guy with an amazing story.

I'll be repping Bodybuilding.com as one of their sponsored athletes. I'm blessed and grateful for the opportunity but I got to stay hungry...
    Wow congrats on the big break bro!! I agree man have to stay hungry. Hungry people stay motivated

Family is doing well man, my daughter is growing like crazy by the min. Hope your new baby is doing well too. I'm sure you spend time with him/her every minute you can.

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    OMG, I love Sun Wah! We always get 2 ducks cuz I eat a whole one for myself.

Nothing beats steak, eggs and unlimited pancakes for me.

Yes, I totally agree.

What are you a noob. You know the drill. Pics of ur arse. No homo.

When I was on one of my Mexican cruises. One our ports of call was Ensenada. Our wait staff at dinner was all Pinoys. So I jokingly asked them "what's there to do in Ensaymada?" Luls were had by all.

Sup bro. Looking shredded!
    OMG Ensaymada of peace and fruition. One of my favorite filipino desserts/snack bro. I'm on very minimum steak consumption at the moment but I love it too.

I have been eating buttermilk/oats mix pancakes every morning along with turkey bacon that does the trick for me while on this cut.

Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    [url]http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/8-ways-to-skyrocket-above-your-training-plateaus.html[url]
    Awesome! Mirin that physique but def. the hair. When will it be my turn again to have my hair back?

Morning all!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I placed second in the contest. Brian, the new spokes model, is a great guy with an amazing story.

I'll be repping Bodybuilding.com as one of their sponsored athletes. I'm blessed and grateful for the opportunity but I got to stay hungry...
    Huge oppurtunity brah, hard work pays off. Congrats.

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    OMG, I love Sun Wah! We always get 2 ducks cuz I eat a whole one for myself.

Nothing beats steak, eggs and unlimited pancakes for me.

Yes, I totally agree.

What are you a noob. You know the drill. Pics of ur arse. No homo.

When I was on one of my Mexican cruises. One our ports of call was Ensenada. Our wait staff at dinner was all Pinoys. So I jokingly asked them "what's there to do in Ensaymada?" Luls were had by all.

Sup bro. Looking shredded!
    thy strong multi..

7 hours of sleeep ekkk. feelsgoodman.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chest day today, but just can't get it going today. Even doubled up on caffeine pills today, but still having to basically push my pyramid down a level on everything. Feelz bad.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sup bro, congrats and stay hungry!

I want me some Peking duck at Sun Wah Bbq...
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Sup bro, congrats and stay hungry!

I want me some Peking duck at Sun Wah Bbq...
    Pics brah...yes I'm hungry and I want the torture

I actually watch alot of Food Network during this cut lol
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pics brah...yes I'm hungry and I want the torture

I actually watch alot of Food Network during this cut lol
    Dafug? No real housewife of Atlanta?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Dafug? No real housewife of Atlanta?
    notenoughNene/10 brah
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nice. So when I get in line at the bb.com booth at the O, be sure to hook me up with lots of samples.

Did you ever went to the Fit Expo?

Morning ladies!!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Nope ran 14/2 up wall. Conduit not necessary really. Unless you live in Chicago

Edit: you saying he ran 110 on outside of wall and not in some sort of enclosed raceway? If so that's probably not up to code.
    Nothing like that. Just a regular long white HDMI cable

That's awesome! Congrats bro!

Just hit up bench this morning ... now to pepper my angus for squats tonight. I'll be sure to unrack, bring the bar up, adjust the safety bars, rerack and etc.

:}

Morning du mas!!
    ## chillin at home crew

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post

Just hit up bench this morning ... now to pepper my angus for squats tonight. I'll be sure to unrack, bring the bar up, adjust the safety bars, rerack and etc.

Morning du mas!!

LOL Negged!!!

Morning bro! Just had my cheat meal of the day (3 tiny seasme almond cookies and 1 homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookie).

And Chick Fil A for lunch soon.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Morning du mas!!

Oh I see, HDMI cabling is pretty delicate. We ran ours through the walls with HDMI wall plates.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong bench crew today. Also went in to bench.

Got 185x6, 185x7. Weak as suk but that's a PR of 2-3 reps. Haven't benched in 2 months

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Just had my cheat meal of the day (3 tiny seasme almond cookies and 1 homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookie).
    LOL @ daily cheat meals.
    My vids

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL Negged!!!

Morning bro! Just had my cheat meal of the day (3 tiny seasme almond cookies and 1 homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookie).

Sounds nom nom nom. I drove by a Chick Fil A the other day. Too bad it's nowhere near my house or work

Something called Whispers opened up close by. Have any of you guys ever been there?

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Oh I see, HDMI cabling is pretty delicate. We ran ours through the walls with HDMI wall plates.
    Yeah, we have wall plates above the fireplace (where our family room TV is mounted) for power and HDMI. Just didn't want to pull the HDMI through the walls.

Originally Posted by PokLim View Post

Got 185x6, 185x7. Weak as suk but that's a PR of 2-3 reps. Haven't benched in 2 months
    That's strong for not benching in 2 months! My PR is only 185x5
    ## chillin at home crew

Good work porkchop.

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    LOL @ daily cheat meals.
    LOL I don't eat 100% clean. Is more like 75/25.

Sounds nom nom nom. I drove by a Chick Fil A the other day. Too bad it's nowhere near my house or work

Something called Whispers opened up close by. Have any of you guys ever been there?

Yeah, we have wall plates above the fireplace (where our family room TV is mounted) for power and HDMI. Just didn't want to pull the HDMI through the walls.

That's strong for not benching in 2 months! My PR is only 185x5
    Never heard of Whispers before. Oh I also got some fries from Chick Fil A, first time trying it and I like it. Not too greasy at all.

And red cannon yo ass for sandbagging.

I'll be sure to unrack, bring the bar up, adjust the safety bars, rerack and etc.

LOL so much aware

LOL Negged!!!

Strong daily cheats man. When will it be my turn?

Soon.jpg
    not really :}

Good job chops!

LOL @ daily cheat meals.
    What's cracking in the job hunting world digest?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

This lastest Wong Kar Wai movie, The Grandmasters, is too artsy. Or I just want a simple straight story to follow now that my brain is old. I had to read Wikipedia to make sure I was following the story correctly.
    My vids

This lastest Wong Kar Wai movie, The Grandmasters, is too artsy. Or I just want a simple straight story to follow now that my brain is old. I had to read Wikipedia to make sure I was following the story correctly.
    ...And not a single job listing was searched that day. Including Craigslist/Home Depot day worker crew.

#grandpaImdisappoint
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

...And not a single job listing was searched that day. Including Craigslist/Home Depot day worker crew.

#grandpaImdisappoint
    I'll start looking real hard next week.....
    My vids

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whats going on everyone. Long time no speak...
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

LOL so much aware

Strong daily cheats man. When will it be my turn?

Soon.jpg
    not really :}

Good job chops!

Want a sneaker bar? :}

I'll start looking real hard next week.....
    Shyt good enough!...You'll get your uncle Sam check this week. You may resume watching flix
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    No video, no care.

inb4 taliban is attacking.

Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    No video, no care.

inb4 taliban is attacking.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright Asian brahs, I just need your help one last time for my cut - basically looking to see if my program/diet is good. I just joined a competition with a friend to see who has the better abs by June 18. I've started cutting this week and know that nutrition is the most important part. I'm 5'8 and at 150lbs. Dirty bulked from 135 to 150 and obtained a pouch and became skinny fat. Here's my meal plan for every other day - please rate. Trying to cut at around 2000 cals then to 1800 cals and get around 160 - 180g protein

Meal 1:
    4 egg whites 2 yellow - 280 cals; 24g
    1/4 cup of low fat mozarella cheese - 70 cals; 8g p
    2 slices whole wheat bread - 120 cals; 6g

Meal 2:
    Chicken breast - 160 cals; 34g
    1 cup white ride - 242 cals; 4g
    Carrotes - 35 cals; 0g

Meal 3:
    2 TBSP natty peanut butter - 190 cals; 9g
    Chobani Greek Yogurt - 160 cals; 14g

Meal 4:
    Salmon/a can of tuna - 160cals; 20g
    1 slice whole wheat bread - 60 cals; 3g
    1 scoop protein whey - 120 cals; 24g

Snacks:
    Oatmeal with milk - 210 cals; 13 g
    Peanuts
    Basically anything with 200cals and 20g protein

Workout:
    M - Chest/legs (abs)
    W - Back/shoulders
    F - Arms/abs

Go as heavy as I can with 4 sets of 12 reps for each workout.

I plan on doing HIIT after my workouts for 1 week and then do LSST after my workouts the week after and alternate.

How's it look my asian brahs?

After my cut looking like a skinny ******* with abs I will clean bulk the correct way

Originally Posted by SwiftRick View Post
    Alright Asian brahs, I just need your help one last time for my cut - basically looking to see if my program/diet is good. I just joined a competition with a friend to see who has the better abs by June 18. I've started cutting this week and know that nutrition is the most important part. I'm 5'8 and at 150lbs. Dirty bulked from 135 to 150 and obtained a pouch and became skinny fat. Here's my meal plan for every other day - please rate. Trying to cut at around 2000 cals then to 1800 cals and get around 160 - 180g protein

Meal 1:
    4 egg whites 2 yellow - 280 cals; 24g
    1/4 cup of low fat mozarella cheese - 70 cals; 8g p

Meal 2:
    Chicken breast - 160 cals; 34g
    1 cup white ride - 242 cals; 4g
    Carrotes - 35 cals; 0g

Meal 3:
    2 TBSP natty peanut butter - 190 cals; 9g
    Chobani Greek Yogurt - 160 cals; 14g

Meal 4:
    Salmon/a can of tuna - 160cals; 20g
    1 slice whole wheat bread - 60 cals; 3g
    1 scoop protein whey - 120 cals; 24g

Snacks:
    Oatmeal with milk - 210 cals; 13 g
    Peanuts
    Basically anything with 200cals and 20g protein

Workout:
    M - Chest/legs (abs)
    W - Back/shoulders
    F - Arms/abs

Go as heavy as I can with 4 sets of 12 reps for each workout.

I plan on doing HIIT after my workouts for 1 week and then do LSST after my workouts the week after and alternate.

How's it look my asian brahs?

After my cut looking like a skinny ******* with abs I will clean bulk the correct way
    What's your stats now man? Also why do HIIT right off the bat? do LISS/MISS then add hit once or twice per week down the road.

Looks good though, my rule of thumb, always have atleast 1 source of veggies and 1 source of fruits daily. Count your fiber too. Between 25-55 will be good at your current stats.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

ROFL Still laughing hard at this chop. LOL

Instant epic here

@Fresh: What's good brotha? No more Taliban attacks I hope?
    When are you coming home?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

[/IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2ni9ppf.jpg[/IMG]
    LOL x 1000

I instantly thought of this chop when I saw Fresh's post LOL
    ## chillin at home crew

Closed Thread
Page 285 of 321 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 ... LastLast