Closed Thread
Page 283 of 283 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283
Results 8,461 to 8,474 of 8474
    teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    www . vuletic . com /hume/at/journey . html

awsm story, you can recognize some of the theists' behaviors like

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit were alive for me, as much as any person in this room right now
    I was never sure whether I had adequate faith or was devoted to God as much as I should be
    But thinking about regular jesus lover, I can't imagine him acting like this (screaming and cursing is more likely):

If I was worthy of salvation, then there was no question that I was saved. If I was not worthy of salvation, then whatever fate God chose for me was appropriate, and if he found me unworthy I would go to Hell with his name on my lips and love for him in my heart.
    and finally

I believe it was, at long last, a few months into my first year of graduate school, at the age of twenty-one, when I realized that the weight of evidence I had amassed had swung from "neutral" to "no, there probably is no god," and that I was no longer an agnostic, but rather an atheist.
    If he did it, there is still a hope for others, as long as they search for truth. No atheist can ridicule religion as much as religion can ridicule itself.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just discovered this video and it's hilarious. Anyone have any other funny videos on atheism?

Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by riptor View Post
    As far as I know this is real.

You have to spend a lot of time on your knees before coming to a conclusion like that.

teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10) teddyF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...,4136597.story

Imagining living in a universe without purpose may prepare us to better face reality head on. I cannot see that this is such a bad thing. Living in a strange and remarkable universe that is the way it is, independent of our desires and hopes, is far more satisfying for me than living in a fairy-tale universe invented to justify our existence.
    articles like this brings back hope.

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    I just discovered this video and it's hilarious. Anyone have any other funny videos on atheism?

That definitely cracked me up.

Hey all, long time no see. RL has been a bit hellish for me lately, so I haven't really had time to do much of anything "fun".
    *Type O Negative Crew*
    Give Blood: http://www.redcrossblood.org/

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GrokTheCube View Post

Hey all, long time no see. RL has been a bit hellish for me lately, so I haven't really had time to do much of anything "fun".
    *sigh* "I can't converse with all those Jews...."

lol
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would definitely like to see more satire like that.

"I can't see why they'd want me to converse directly with them."
    "Well...that would clear up some confusion."
    *Type O Negative Crew*

LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GrokTheCube View Post

Good to see you back! I've recently returned after being away as well, and was just commenting in a thread the other day that a lost of the good posters had gone away. Sorry to hear things have been sh!tty, but hopefully they start looking up from here, and hopefully you can get back to posting on the R/P more regularly. It could use some intelligence.

Edit: It seems I've been away enough that it won't even let me rep you because I have to spread it first.

Originally Posted by LunicaAshes View Post
    Good to see you back! I've recently returned after being away as well, and was just commenting in a thread the other day that a lost of the good posters had gone away. Sorry to hear things have been sh!tty, but hopefully they start looking up from here, and hopefully you can get back to posting on the R/P more regularly. It could use some intelligence.

Edit: It seems I've been away enough that it won't even let me rep you because I have to spread it first.
    Pretty sure intelligent R/P posts are the definition of an oxymoron :-p. Things will improve. Went through a kinda difficult breakup, but things will be better for it.
    *Type O Negative Crew*

riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) riptor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll just post this here instead of starting a new thread.

Activist atheist finds God after illness, Christian kindness

A noted Texas atheist activist who pushed for the removal of a nativity scene in front of a county courthouse has turned Christian. Patrick Greene's conversion comes after he learned a serious eye condition could make him blind, which in turn led to an outpouring of support among the same Baptist church he threatened to sue. News of Greene's condition prompted Jessica Crye to ask her pastor at Sand Springs Baptist Church in Athens, Texas, if they could help Greene, the Christian Post reported. He agreed and thousands of dollars in donations were raised on Greene's behalf. Greene said it was Crye's compassion that made him see the light, so to speak.
    http://now.msn.com/now/0405-Atheist-...Christian.aspx

Does anyone else just find this story kind of sad? I mean, to completely change your viewpoint because someone was nice to you? If he had been Christian, and a couple of atheists were nice to him, would he deconvert because of that? It kind of makes me wonder what was going on with this guy. Oh well I suppose.
    Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
    -- Ned Flanders

... I'd feel like a caveman, if they existed ... and they didn't ...
    - Ned Flanders

mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by riptor View Post
    I'll just post this here instead of starting a new thread.

http://now.msn.com/now/0405-Atheist-...Christian.aspx

Does anyone else just find this story kind of sad? I mean, to completely change your viewpoint because someone was nice to you? If he had been Christian, and a couple of atheists were nice to him, would he deconvert because of that? It kind of makes me wonder what was going on with this guy. Oh well I suppose.
    Kindness = god exists and Christianity is true religion

That kind logic is irrefutable and I can see why he's swapped sides, on a serious note I'd like to know what made him an atheist in the first place it don't really make any sense.
    "The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike" - Delos McKown

"Suppose there was an intelligence, vast and unknowable. Suppose it lit the big bang, suppose it wrote the laws of physics, and has been subtly moulding the universe for 14 billion years. Now keep a straight face and tell me that it cares where you stick your dick."

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz
    Please restart this thread
    I wish everyone the best in achieving your goals

mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheDukeUSMC View Post
    Please restart this thread
    Done

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143850961
    "The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike" - Delos McKown

"Suppose there was an intelligence, vast and unknowable. Suppose it lit the big bang, suppose it wrote the laws of physics, and has been subtly moulding the universe for 14 billion years. Now keep a straight face and tell me that it cares where you stick your dick."

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in...
    O|||||||O

Closed Thread